Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

14 hours ago, monkeyyy7 said:

I can not find the folder log in C \ Users \ ***** \ Documents \ My Games \ Skyrim. I modified the skyrim.ini file in the papyrus section and it does not appear. I do not know if this gift is necessary or not. ini and i can not find skse.ini to get the log in CrashDumps

in dont find skse.ini with

It is in Documents \ my games \ skyrim \ logs \ script.   If it does not show up then the ini settings are incorrect.

For those that are having issues with crashes when entering the shop look at this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415/?do=findComment&comment=2532965

and these posts:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415/?do=findComment&comment=2532143

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415/?do=findComment&comment=2532178

Check that your log is not overloaded due to scripts from other mods and that you have the proper file sets installed. I have 254 esp's/esm's running and test with my full mod setup running (not to mention that the mod has not been changed in some time) so check your mod settings and logs.

7 minutes ago, Morferous said:

It makes no difference, except with the folder in Documents > My Games > Skyrim Special Edition.

If you are using Mod Organzier 2, then change the INI-setting for you MO profile instead.

I am using nexus, I am still pritty new at this so sorry and thank in advance 

Hi

Using the devise removal system but when i pay off the account nothing happens. I remain locked in the belt and collar. The ability to talk about the account is also gone. When asking to remove items again the says that they are irremovable.

Have looked into papyrus logs but nothing is appearing in the folder there are only sexlab debug logs.

6 hours ago, Layenightboy said:

I’m having an issue where all the npcs added in this mod are given generic names. The currier is named guest, the master hunter, etc etc. Is it an installation error or just a weird bug? Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

You are using v4.05 without the v4.051 patch. If you do not speak German you should not have installed it as it is an old version and not compatible with v4.15.

2 hours ago, sofasamuria said:

Hi

Using the devise removal system but when i pay off the account nothing happens. I remain locked in the belt and collar. The ability to talk about the account is also gone. When asking to remove items again the says that they are irremovable.

Have looked into papyrus logs but nothing is appearing in the folder there are only sexlab debug logs.

For whatever reason sometimes it is not removing quest devices. There is an MCM option on the player page of CD's menu to remove quest devices. 

10 minutes ago, sofasamuria said:

Thank you that removed them. Do people know what is causing this?

No, it is likely something in the script. Because those belts are used for several quests where they would be kept on after the delivery it is either misidentifying the device or dialogue is outpacing part of it as it happens using v3 as well (happens to me as well recently) or may be a script latency issue, don't know entirely.

2 hours ago, lulzboat said:

Is it worth adding this mod and Cursed Loot (and requirements) to regular playthrough  as a male character for female NPCs "masters"? Or all DD mods was made for female characters only?

CD has dialogue for both male and female characters and there is an optional esp that changes the guards in one of the quests to females instead of males. Make sure to get DD for Him and the CD patch though that is a bit out of date as far as the new color belts but setting the device hider to have the belt to hide slot 52 will have it work fine.

As far as Cursed Loot goes, disable the special quests and their items as the mod is only geared towards females but having normal devices added to you will work fine.

I have this problem that my character gets stuck in place when I get punishment from Master.

There is text "punishment start" and after that my character is locked in place and can't move. Nothing else happens after that.

I've gone through settings of my other mods trying to find what could cause this, but haven't found anything.

I know there is "enable player control" option in CD settings, but I would like to get the punishment to work.

Is there something I can do about this?

One more thing that I just noticed is when I asked to do some work in the mines from the Master.

She tells me to go talk to the mine leader, but he is not in the mines anymore and I can't find him anywhere in the CD grounds.

I started as property slave in the mines and worked my way up to relationship slave.

Thanks in advance ?

14 hours ago, Nakki22 said:

I have this problem that my character gets stuck in place when I get punishment from Master.

There is text "punishment start" and after that my character is locked in place and can't move. Nothing else happens after that.

I've gone through settings of my other mods trying to find what could cause this, but haven't found anything.

I know there is "enable player control" option in CD settings, but I would like to get the punishment to work.

Is there something I can do about this?

Is Herran there? if he is not there is will not progress.

Also, use   sqv CDxPunishmentSet01  and check the variable  PunishmentRunning  and let me know what it is. The dialogue should start the scene.

14 hours ago, Nakki22 said:

One more thing that I just noticed is when I asked to do some work in the mines from the Master.

She tells me to go talk to the mine leader, but he is not in the mines anymore and I can't find him anywhere in the CD grounds.

I started as property slave in the mines and worked my way up to relationship slave.

Thanks in advance ?

You can use  SCV  CDxSlavery_Property and find the ID for  Overseer  as that is him. Use the id with PRID <ID>  then  moveto player

Hello again!

So, the shop had been working well for a while, but I've run into a bit of a snag: so my character gets into the whole punishment thing, ends up in the manor basement.

Character passes the night, the first morning it's on to the rack. After a couple of hours, Valund approaches and says 'time for your punishment' or something along those lines.

And then just stands there.

I tried waiting, skipping hours, the commands on the side said return player back to cell, and still he just stands there.

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Is Herran there? if he is not there is will not progress.

Also, use   sqv CDxPunishmentSet01  and check the variable  PunishmentRunning  and let me know what it is. The dialogue should start the scene.

You can use  SCV  CDxSlavery_Property and find the ID for  Overseer  as that is him. Use the id with PRID <ID>  then  moveto player

Thank you very much for helping.

So the punishment started to work.

There was some problems. The punishment started and my character walks towards the VIP house, but gets stuck on one little step before the VIP house side door outside entrance (I think there is invisible rock in front of the door there). Second time my character got stuck inside the VIP house trying to walk upstairs.

I managed to bypass this by enabling player controls and walking the stairs by myself and then disabling player controls again to get the punishment continue.

Rest of the punishment worked fine.

Thanks again Veladarius.

5 hours ago, whyjayeffvee said:

Hello again!

So, the shop had been working well for a while, but I've run into a bit of a snag: so my character gets into the whole punishment thing, ends up in the manor basement.

Character passes the night, the first morning it's on to the rack. After a couple of hours, Valund approaches and says 'time for your punishment' or something along those lines.

And then just stands there.

I tried waiting, skipping hours, the commands on the side said return player back to cell, and still he just stands there.

Any ideas?

Does he have a crop or cane for ZAP? If not give him one (id ends in either 006001 or 006004 I believe but may have change in v8)

1 hour ago, Nakki22 said:

Thank you very much for helping.

So the punishment started to work.

There was some problems. The punishment started and my character walks towards the VIP house, but gets stuck on one little step before the VIP house side door outside entrance (I think there is invisible rock in front of the door there). Second time my character got stuck inside the VIP house trying to walk upstairs.

I managed to bypass this by enabling player controls and walking the stairs by myself and then disabling player controls again to get the punishment continue.

Rest of the punishment worked fine.

Thanks again Veladarius.

Odd that you would have been walked anywhere, generally you should be teleported to or next to where you need to be,

As to the invisible object outside the side door I am not sure what it is as nothing is or has ever been there.

I did more testing and it seems that sometimes punishment works fine and I get teleported like you said, but sometimes punishment dialog doesn't start after speaking about failing the delivery mission and then player character is just stuck.

If I enable player controls and speak with Master then she has only her normal dialogue options.

Now that I think of it when I got the punishment kinda working the first time is that my character walked in the VIP house and a guest "whipped" me (was only one hit) and the guest had dialogue remaining from a customer assist quest "our time is up" or something like that (he said it before too when I was doing customer assist quest so maybe that quest haven't stopped right). After that I walked outside of the VIP house and then I got the punishment dialogue. Maybe that customer assist quest was somehow interfering then.

Also I'm using face to face conversation mod. Maybe that is causing the problem. I'm going to disable it and the customer assist 02 quest and do some more testing later.