Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

24 minutes ago, hackdot said:

any suggestions on how to get yoke off? the start scene she removed it and it went right back on i even had her remove it for a cost and it came back on

I've had the same bug. No idea why this bug happens, it's like the yoke gets reset to a standard devious device for some unknown reason.

Restarting it is the best bet I guess?

8 hours ago, hackdot said:

any suggestions on how to get yoke off? the start scene she removed it and it went right back on i even had her remove it for a cost and it came back on

7 hours ago, p80nchicken said:

I've had the same bug. No idea why this bug happens, it's like the yoke gets reset to a standard devious device for some unknown reason.

Restarting it is the best bet I guess?

There is a patch file in the download section. DDv4 uses different keywords for yokes and armbinders than DDv3 and the patch file replaces several scripts so it will check the version of DD being used and use the proper keyword.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

There is a patch file in the download section. DDv4 uses different keywords for yokes and armbinders than DDv3 and the patch file replaces several scripts so it will check the version of DD being used and use the proper keyword.

Alright, thanks a lot man.

52 minutes ago, generalzod7 said:

i have a qaustion when i install cd shop v 4.15 shouldi star ta new game?

When upgrading from a previous version it's a good idea. If this is the first time playing the mod you shouldn't (don't quote me on this) have an issue. Make sure to make a save before installing the mods so that is anything goes wrong you don't lose your progress.

Okay I know this question pops up a bit with DD related mods but...the Gas Mask is invisible on my character.  All other DD devices i've tried thus far between CD and Lauras Bondage Shop have shown up fine (minus some clipping), the gas mask being the only invisible item(s) I have found so far, and not seeing an entry related to them in BodySlide.  I downloaded all of the CD files (1, 2, 3, and 5).

3 hours ago, Skitz470 said:

Okay I know this question pops up a bit with DD related mods but...the Gas Mask is invisible on my character.  All other DD devices i've tried thus far between CD and Lauras Bondage Shop have shown up fine (minus some clipping), the gas mask being the only invisible item(s) I have found so far, and not seeing an entry related to them in BodySlide.  I downloaded all of the CD files (1, 2, 3, and 5).

Change the slot the device hider uses (60 or 61) or disable it. Generally the slot it uses (long hair) is also used by hoods and such to hide the hair (not that it always works).

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Change the slot the device hider uses (60 or 61) or disable it. Generally the slot it uses (long hair) is also used by hoods and such to hide the hair (not that it always works).

ok I'll have to try that when I have a chance, currently a lil tied up hehe ;)  Now the only Devious issue I still gotta try and figure out is the damn clipping issues lol

Update: Yeah that fixed it.  Disabled one slot and one of my regular clothing pieces finally reappeared (my guess is it is set to use the exact same slot as chastity belts) and disabled a different one and the gas mask appears just fine.  Thank you.

So which download exactly contains the bodyslide  files?

I read that originally part 4 had them but was removed so files from V4 should be used instead, but I tried downloading v4-05 which was the only older version I saw and did not find any of them?

The only bodyslide files I see are for the catsuits ?

Edit: I just realized it said to use DD v4 bodyslide files, I already had that installed but I dont remember seeing captured dreams bodyslide files, does that mean it just uses the base meshes with a new texture?

The meshes I had made were pre-generated using DD's bodyslide files but were for v3 and were made using a file set that had a problem with the combined corset / belt that caused ctd's when used. Also, since v3 files were used none of the new items in v4 would have been present (if people have issues generating them I am happy to help them get things set up). None of the versions posted have any bodyslide items custom to CD though the next version will (along with some custom animations). I am (slowly) finishing the next version, getting the dialogue tree for Manor Slave due to its changes is a bit tricky as there are provisions for multi-day or extended single day tasks and the dialogue helps run the new system overall.

I seem to have a CTD problem at hollyfrost farm area. any idea how to fix it? I have tried using without the mod and it seems to work (and tried with only DD mods as well). Noticed it when I got a delivery quest for Tulvur at Hollyfrost farm. When I get to the log between first house after Windhelm stables it CTD and when I go from the other way (Fast travel to the burial ground closer to Winterhold) I get close to the door to Hollyfrost farm and then CTD. PapyrusUtilDev.log doesn't seem to show any problem either.

4 hours ago, natalz94 said:

I seem to have a CTD problem at hollyfrost farm area. any idea how to fix it? I have tried using without the mod and it seems to work (and tried with only DD mods as well). Noticed it when I got a delivery quest for Tulvur at Hollyfrost farm. When I get to the log between first house after Windhelm stables it CTD and when I go from the other way (Fast travel to the burial ground closer to Winterhold) I get close to the door to Hollyfrost farm and then CTD. PapyrusUtilDev.log doesn't seem to show any problem either.

The only changes I do outside of Windhelm is the addition of markers for the bandits for the delivery quest (they are on the bridge to Windhelm) and to the area around Refugee's Rest (tower ruin towards the end of the road where Erani is), no changes are done to Hollyfrost farm.

2 hours ago, Mata4Nui said:

Hello there! 

I have issues with textures not wanting to show up. Catsuit, maid uniform, inflatable leotard and the hanging icon in front of the shop not loading textures and basically showing a red diamond with a white exclamation mark. Could anyone help? 

For the Catsuit either download part 3 which is essentially the Shiny Rubber Catsuits mod or the mod itself. DD and DCUR used the same textures so I did not include them by default but they may have changed their file structure.

The Inflatable Leotard is from Shiny Rubber Catsuits but does not work from there either but the mod More Rubber Catsuits (not entirely sure on the name) and used by DD does have the proper meshes and textures for the item.

The maid uniform and sign are included with CD (especially the sign since it was custom made by Zadil for me). I would suggest that you download the 'Original' texture size set as that should be everything I use with no modifications. If you still have issues with these let me know.

19 hours ago, TTomo130197 said:

Hi! Awesome mod!

I have a problem though. I wanted to have the rubber Slave set from the DCL removed by the master. She charged me but didnt remove the items. Is it made on purpose or is it a bug?

Regards

Custom DCL items that can be removed are generally limited to the same items a blacksmith can be paid to remove, Kimy provides a list of items which can be removed in DCL and pretty much every higher end item (quest items, cursed items or complex items) are not on the list so CD will not remove them.

1 minute ago, ugibber said:

Sorry if this was addressed before, but I see a number of errors regarding animations in tesedit. Should I ignore them? Thanks in advance!

I believe it was due to some renaming at some point, won't affect anything other than you standing there instead of playing whatever idle was intended.

16 hours ago, mangalo said:

Are you still planning on overhauling the manor part ?  I remember there were a lot of issues with cleaning tasks etc in the past...

It has been a slow process. Between my mental issues making it impossible to concentrate much of the time and the dialogue for Markus being rather complex as it has to take a number of things into consideration (each requiring its own dialogue section) it has been frustrating for me. On Markus's dialogue it has to be open enough to allow for added tasks as it is now over 10 available tasks and some last beyond the normal end time of the day (which need to be accounted for as well) and more are planned. Unfortunately frustration gets the better of me and makes me quit for a bit and I have scrapped a number of dialogue sets completely as it is. I am trying a different method of setting it up, no actual dialogue initially just a note of what the dialogue is for so I can build the basic dialogue tree then fill it out once I have the structure to a satisfactory state.

I have not abandoned CD, progress is just difficult at this point.

5 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

It has been a slow process. Between my mental issues making it impossible to concentrate much of the time and the dialogue for Markus being rather complex as it has to take a number of things into consideration (each requiring its own dialogue section) it has been frustrating for me. On Markus's dialogue it has to be open enough to allow for added tasks as it is now over 10 available tasks and some last beyond the normal end time of the day (which need to be accounted for as well) and more are planned. Unfortunately frustration gets the better of me and makes me quit for a bit and I have scrapped a number of dialogue sets completely as it is. I am trying a different method of setting it up, no actual dialogue initially just a note of what the dialogue is for so I can build the basic dialogue tree then fill it out once I have the structure to a satisfactory state.

I have not abandoned CD, progress is just difficult at this point.

Understood, thanks for the reply.  I knew that you sometimes had to slow things down with modding and just wanted to know if you considered it a stable/final version.  I'm glad it's not :)

Hi 
I have a problem 
Upon a start of a game using option "Im a slave -> Owned by Captured dreams shop master" and arriving at said shop i see big white exclamaition marks on red background on 4 of the npc in shop also master is missing hands and clothing.

This i also true for just normally arriving at CD shop.
I have reinstaled CD mod packeges and run bodyslide afterwards again.

ScreenShot2.bmp