Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me with a CTD? I've gone through some troubleshooting threads, but I haven't found anything that'd work. The mod used to work when I played the game about a year or a year and a half ago, but after updating it I started getting VERY constant CTDs, makes the game unplayable. Usually the game crashes after about 0-10 seconds of loading a save, no matter if new game or a loaded game (once, and I have no reason why, I managed to play the game for about 5 minutes, but I made sure not to fast travel, since that seems to immediately crash the game). I even deleted everything I had, including NMM and Skyrim and everything it stored and downloaded every single mod I had again (I needed to clean up and update everything anyways), making sure I have the latest versions and for Legendary Edition, not Special Edition. Everything works fine, including DDa, DDi and DDx. However when I enable the Captured Dreams plugin after installing it, I can no longer play the game. It probably isn't the PCs capabilities either, since everything should be more than up to par. I'd so love to play this mod once again, it's been my absolute favourite for a long time and I see there have been a lot of amazing updates. Also, one thing I'm suspecting is that maybe it could be ZaZ animation pack CBBE v8.0? Since I see that on the Captured Dreams page in the requirements it states ''ZAZ Animation Pack v 6.11 or later - is compatible with v7.0''. Here's my load order, it has been sorted with LOOT.

EDIT: Uninstalling ZaZ 8.0 and installing 7.0 did not yield any results, CTD stays the same. I ran FNIS, LOOT and even managed to register the ZaZ animations again before the game crashed.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Amputator.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp=1
SlaveTatsMagicManager.esp=1
JexTats.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
SexLabGuild.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=0
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp=1
Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
qayl.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
DibellasRecruit.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
S_L_U_T_S.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
BikiniMaidenFull.esp=1
SlaversGuild.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp=1
SexLab STDs.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp=1
mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SGS.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
MatureSkinComplexions.esp=1
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
HDTSextoys.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
DeviousToys.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLabSexBounty.esp=1
SexLab Trainers.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
YCrimeOverhaul.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
Sleep for Credit.esp=1
SexCrime.esp=1
SteelPlateBikini.esp=1
SPB Ribbon 15.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1

Hey there,

Absolutely love your mod and the continueing support you are giving it :smile:

A couple things I noticed (especially with the upcoming update for DD 4.0) I thought I'd post a few bugs I encountered (you may already be aware of them):

- with Chaste Life (and spouse enabled) if I try to do a delivery the master tries to replace the belt, which in turn breaks the quests for chaste and for the delivery (at this point i usually just reload because i cant get it to work after that) and I am sticking to retrieve quests for now (I am guessing the chaste life belt is missing a flag somewhere so she knows its an 'approved' belt?).

- with chaste life, when you're getting some relief with supervision ;) you can, when you're done (if you're fast) run out and be free! (this could remain, however it'd make sense to add something of a punishment if/when you return to her :smiley:). Also (not sure if alrleady implemented, since this is my first chaste life run), that if you ask relief to often (say more than 1/ week, MCM?) she ll deny your request / add plugs etc etc (plenty of devious options here :P)?

- With chaste life, enable the option to add plugs to the set, same rules as with the rest of the changes ofc ;)

- It would be fun (if not to much work that is) to have the store assistants have some extra dialogue lines as response when you ask 'did you need something from me'

- When you're asked to help a customer (speaking about assist 2, for some reason assist 1 is unavaible at the moment?), if you have a follower the lady in the VIP lounge wont let you continue and her dialogue gets stuck. Suggestion to fix: when you accept from master she'll say something like: "I ll keep you're follower occupied while you assist our customer, you can retrieve them when you are done."?

- For some reason, ever since the files got split, the CD logo is gone from the advertisements (just a green/red ish logo as if the image file is missing, from what i can tell my mod setup shouldnt be the issue. It also happens if i just run CD with requirements bare (without all the extra mods i have).

Wew that became a larger wall of text than I initially thought! Hope you can look at this list and update a cople things for the next release :smile: (also do you have an estimate for when it will be done and will it require a clean save or not?)

Happy modding and thanks in advance for reading!

Jujoco

6 hours ago, noiadark said:

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me with a CTD? I've gone through some troubleshooting threads, but I haven't found anything that'd work. The mod used to work when I played the game about a year or a year and a half ago, but after updating it I started getting VERY constant CTDs, makes the game unplayable. Usually the game crashes after about 0-10 seconds of loading a save, no matter if new game or a loaded game (once, and I have no reason why, I managed to play the game for about 5 minutes, but I made sure not to fast travel, since that seems to immediately crash the game). I even deleted everything I had, including NMM and Skyrim and everything it stored and downloaded every single mod I had again (I needed to clean up and update everything anyways), making sure I have the latest versions and for Legendary Edition, not Special Edition. Everything works fine, including DDa, DDi and DDx. However when I enable the Captured Dreams plugin after installing it, I can no longer play the game. It probably isn't the PCs capabilities either, since everything should be more than up to par. I'd so love to play this mod once again, it's been my absolute favourite for a long time and I see there have been a lot of amazing updates. Also, one thing I'm suspecting is that maybe it could be ZaZ animation pack CBBE v8.0? Since I see that on the Captured Dreams page in the requirements it states ''ZAZ Animation Pack v 6.11 or later - is compatible with v7.0''. Here's my load order, it has been sorted with LOOT.

EDIT: Uninstalling ZaZ 8.0 and installing 7.0 did not yield any results, CTD stays the same. I ran FNIS, LOOT and even managed to register the ZaZ animations again before the game crashed.

Reveal hidden contents

So long as you have all 3 parts of DD (DDa, DDi and DDx), their requirements and ZAZ animation Pack (tested with v7, have not with v8) there should be nothing keeping you from running the mod. If it runs for a few moments then crashes then upload a log from when it happens so I can see what is going on, the only thing CD does on initial startup is register the generic device tags with DDi.

5 hours ago, jujoco said:

Hey there,

Absolutely love your mod and the continueing support you are giving it :smile:

A couple things I noticed (especially with the upcoming update for DD 4.0) I thought I'd post a few bugs I encountered (you may already be aware of them):

- with Chaste Life (and spouse enabled) if I try to do a delivery the master tries to replace the belt, which in turn breaks the quests for chaste and for the delivery (at this point i usually just reload because i cant get it to work after that) and I am sticking to retrieve quests for now (I am guessing the chaste life belt is missing a flag somewhere so she knows its an 'approved' belt?).

The Chaste Life/Spouse devices should be recognized by the quest and not removed. The devices have custom keywords which identify them from other devices.

- with chaste life, when you're getting some relief with supervision ;) you can, when you're done (if you're fast) run out and be free! (this could remain, however it'd make sense to add something of a punishment if/when you return to her :smiley:). Also (not sure if alrleady implemented, since this is my first chaste life run), that if you ask relief to often (say more than 1/ week, MCM?) she ll deny your request / add plugs etc etc (plenty of devious options here :P)?

- With chaste life, enable the option to add plugs to the set, same rules as with the rest of the changes ofc ;)

The primary point of Chaste Life is to remain a virgin, plugs would not go with that.

Any delay between the end of the Sexlab scene and your controls being disabled is due to script lag on your system. As soon as SexLab detects the end of the scene it runs an event that either continues it or ends it, in either case it disables your controls first.

- It would be fun (if not to much work that is) to have the store assistants have some extra dialogue lines as response when you ask 'did you need something from me'

More dialogue is always something I want to add but coming up with it isn't always easy.

- When you're asked to help a customer (speaking about assist 2, for some reason assist 1 is unavaible at the moment?), if you have a follower the lady in the VIP lounge wont let you continue and her dialogue gets stuck. Suggestion to fix: when you accept from master she'll say something like: "I ll keep you're follower occupied while you assist our customer, you can retrieve them when you are done."?

As Shadowwolf2k7 said Customer Assist 01 is disabled. Apparently there are issues with it that cause it to simply stop and it happens at different spots for different people. The only thing that changed was how the quest was started and initial opening but I could get past that but it dies at the start of the first scene (untouched from v3 of CD). As for followers they are a bit of a bitch to handle due to Skyrim's broken ass system for handling them and the various mods that 'fix and expand' it as they don't all work the same. Many custom followers use their own system (like Serana from Dawnguard does) and overriding the AI controlling them is not always successful. Even marriage is spread across 3 quests.

- For some reason, ever since the files got split, the CD logo is gone from the advertisements (just a green/red ish logo as if the image file is missing, from what i can tell my mod setup shouldnt be the issue. It also happens if i just run CD with requirements bare (without all the extra mods i have).

Download the original texture set and get the watermark image from the textures/devious/store folder. The game is picky about the size of images embedded in letters and such.

Wew that became a larger wall of text than I initially thought! Hope you can look at this list and update a cople things for the next release :smile: (also do you have an estimate for when it will be done and will it require a clean save or not?)

Happy modding and thanks in advance for reading!

Jujoco

no estimate on v4.16, still needs 2 quests finished (Special Delivery and finishing rebuild of Manor Slave) and 2 quests made (rebuild of encounters with Rayani and Ariasha which will be used outside of Manor Slave as well). Once it is done I will look and see what needs done at minimum to make it compatible with DD v4, looks like primarily the armbinder/yoke equip and unequip as well as remaking the custom armbinder I have. As for the rest of DDv4 I have not decided what (if anything to use) and actually as of v4.16 of CD it will only use pre v3 items as I have removed the usage of the DD tag system as it constantly gave me wrong things. for equipping everything is stored in arrays which makes equipping items much faster but removal still relies on several of the DD generic commands which are much slower.

Spoiler

During the quest where you pick up the slave Alessia i took the option to surrender then when in the cell i told little Emma to fuck off and after that nothing happened. Not sure if anything is supposed to happen or its just a dead end.

Loving the mod so far but i got stuck during a quest.

5 hours ago, Veladarius said:

The Chaste Life/Spouse devices should be recognized by the quest and not removed. The devices have custom keywords which identify them from other devices.

The primary point of Chaste Life is to remain a virgin, plugs would not go with that.

Any delay between the end of the Sexlab scene and your controls being disabled is due to script lag on your system. As soon as SexLab detects the end of the scene it runs an event that either continues it or ends it, in either case it disables your controls first.

More dialogue is always something I want to add but coming up with it isn't always easy.

As Shadowwolf2k7 said Customer Assist 01 is disabled. Apparently there are issues with it that cause it to simply stop and it happens at different spots for different people. The only thing that changed was how the quest was started and initial opening but I could get past that but it dies at the start of the first scene (untouched from v3 of CD). As for followers they are a bit of a bitch to handle due to Skyrim's broken ass system for handling them and the various mods that 'fix and expand' it as they don't all work the same. Many custom followers use their own system (like Serana from Dawnguard does) and overriding the AI controlling them is not always successful. Even marriage is spread across 3 quests.

Download the original texture set and get the watermark image from the textures/devious/store folder. The game is picky about the size of images embedded in letters and such.

no estimate on v4.16, still needs 2 quests finished (Special Delivery and finishing rebuild of Manor Slave) and 2 quests made (rebuild of encounters with Rayani and Ariasha which will be used outside of Manor Slave as well). Once it is done I will look and see what needs done at minimum to make it compatible with DD v4, looks like primarily the armbinder/yoke equip and unequip as well as remaking the custom armbinder I have. As for the rest of DDv4 I have not decided what (if anything to use) and actually as of v4.16 of CD it will only use pre v3 items as I have removed the usage of the DD tag system as it constantly gave me wrong things. for equipping everything is stored in arrays which makes equipping items much faster but removal still relies on several of the DD generic commands which are much slower.

Thank you for the response! I did notice with the end of relief time that it works fine on my faster pc :smile:

For some reason I still can't properly start a delivery quest on my good pc though,  it says found belt type 1 then tries to equip a belt type 2 (whatever that means) . It then ends up removing the chaste life belt and master gets stuck on trying to get measurements so nothing gets pinched(?) Then I'll  get kicked from the dialog. Recovering a delivery does work and I'm guessing mining shouldn't be a problem either, haven't tried yet. 

For the follower I'll stick to dismissing  them myself then before helping the customer, not a big deal :smile:

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

So long as you have all 3 parts of DD (DDa, DDi and DDx), their requirements and ZAZ animation Pack (tested with v7, have not with v8) there should be nothing keeping you from running the mod. If it runs for a few moments then crashes then upload a log from when it happens so I can see what is going on, the only thing CD does on initial startup is register the generic device tags with DDi.

Enabled CD again, loaded an old save, fast travelled from Riften to Winterhold and moved around a bit, everything seemed fine, then fast travelled to Falkreath and before loading finished, I crashed. Whole experience was about 3 minutes. Here's the log, hope it tells something. It seemed that the registration went smoothly, I got some CD messages that seemed like it had loaded. The last line seems to be about Yoke anims? I played a quest involving one, where you were equipped with one (this was with CD plugin disabled, but DD ones enabled), though my hands weren't raised up or binded for some reason, tried sheathing, unsheathing, attacking and everything still worked, though no crashing. Oh and another thing, I always seem to get 1 warning when running FNIS 7.0 XXL but I still haven't figured out how to check out what the warning is, maybe it's related to that?

[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] Config Reloading...
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDBeltedSolo): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDArmbinderSolo): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDYokeSolo): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbDoggy01Both): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbMissionary01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbSkullFuck01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbLesbian01Both): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbBoobjob01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapArmbKissing01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary02): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeMissionary03): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeSkullFuck01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeLesbian01Both): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeBlowjob01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeKissing01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapYokeForeplay01): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeHolding): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDFBYokeDoggy): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDFBMolagStandingYoke): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01ArmbYoke): Get
[01/06/2018 - 12:53:28PM] GetSetAnimation(DDZapMixLesbian01YokeArmb): Get

5 hours ago, Χ Ξ Σ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Loving the mod so far but i got stuck during a quest.

May be a broken link, not sure but will check it out.

To continue, do the following:

startscene xx1a23f9      xx is the mod id (load position in hexidecimal) in the game and the same as the first two digits of any CD item

4 hours ago, jujoco said:

Thank you for the response! I did notice with the end of relief time that it works fine on my faster pc :smile:

For some reason I still can't properly start a delivery quest on my good pc though,  it says found belt type 1 then tries to equip a belt type 2 (whatever that means) . It then ends up removing the chaste life belt and master gets stuck on trying to get measurements so nothing gets pinched(?) Then I'll  get kicked from the dialog. Recovering a delivery does work and I'm guessing mining shouldn't be a problem either, haven't tried yet. 

For the follower I'll stick to dismissing  them myself then before helping the customer, not a big deal :smile:

I think I see the issue, there seems to be a gap in the function that checks the belts that happens when you have the protector plus device (chaste spouse, chaste life) and you either don't have a spouse or are the Master and still have the belt on.

Do the following:

set cdxchastespouserel to 1

when you go to get married set it back to 0 first though you may need to do it to be able to get relief as well. It will be fixed in the next release.

Edit: Try this when you get kicked out of the dialogue:

setpqv cdxpackagedelivery dialoguepoint 13

startscene xx1f1792    this should restart the dialogue.

1 hour ago, noiadark said:

Enabled CD again, loaded an old save, fast travelled from Riften to Winterhold and moved around a bit, everything seemed fine, then fast travelled to Falkreath and before loading finished, I crashed. Whole experience was about 3 minutes. Here's the log, hope it tells something. It seemed that the registration went smoothly, I got some CD messages that seemed like it had loaded. The last line seems to be about Yoke anims? I played a quest involving one, where you were equipped with one (this was with CD plugin disabled, but DD ones enabled), though my hands weren't raised up or binded for some reason, tried sheathing, unsheathing, attacking and everything still worked, though no crashing. Oh and another thing, I always seem to get 1 warning when running FNIS 7.0 XXL but I still haven't figured out how to check out what the warning is, maybe it's related to that?

Reveal hidden contents

Only part of the log is here. Upload the log file (you can drag and drop it to the space just below where you type where the paperclip icon is) as I prefer to look at it from that. Unless you have your ugrids to load set into the upper teens the CD shop would not even be loaded yet, it is too far out from Falkreath to be loaded otherwise. If the last message was about yoke animations it is either ZAZ Animation Pack or DD as both have yoke animations.

7 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Only part of the log is here. Upload the log file (you can drag and drop it to the space just below where you type where the paperclip icon is) as I prefer to look at it from that. Unless you have your ugrids to load set into the upper teens the CD shop would not even be loaded yet, it is too far out from Falkreath to be loaded otherwise. If the last message was about yoke animations it is either ZAZ Animation Pack or DD as both have yoke animations.

Weird, that is literally everything I have in Documents/my games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/User/SexLabDebug.0.log (It is the only file there after enabling the log, launching the game and crashing afterwards). There are no other files there and I did enable everything like required in the Skyrim.ini file like shown below in the spoiler, unless I'm giving you the wrong log? Another note, it wouldn't make a difference if I had Quick Travelled to Riften instead of Falkreath, the game seems to crash no matter where I am after a bit of time. The first time I launch it after the enablation? (xd) of the CD plugin seems to play out a bit longer, but afterwards the game crashes to desktop right after the loading screen with the 3d turntable.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

33 minutes ago, noiadark said:

Weird, that is literally everything I have in Documents/my games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/User/SexLabDebug.0.log (It is the only file there after enabling the log, launching the game and crashing afterwards). There are no other files there and I did enable everything like required in the Skyrim.ini file like shown below in the spoiler, unless I'm giving you the wrong log? Another note, it wouldn't make a difference if I had Quick Travelled to Riften instead of Falkreath, the game seems to crash no matter where I am after a bit of time. The first time I launch it after the enablation? (xd) of the CD plugin seems to play out a bit longer, but afterwards the game crashes to desktop right after the loading screen with the 3d turntable.

Reveal hidden contents

That is the SexLab debug log. What I am looking for is the standard papyrus log located at my games/logs/script  and should be called  papyrus.0 (through papyrus.3 as it keeps 4 logs and cycles them, 0 is newest, 3 is oldest). What you have set up should produce the logs there.

34 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

That is the SexLab debug log. What I am looking for is the standard papyrus log located at my games/logs/script  and should be called  papyrus.0 (through papyrus.3 as it keeps 4 logs and cycles them, 0 is newest, 3 is oldest). What you have set up should produce the logs there.

I deleted all my logs and now tried again, managed to run for about 5 minutes until it suddenly crashed while running around Whiterun. I don't get Papyrus logs upon these crashes for some reason, last time I only got 1 Sexlab log, now I got 3 Apropos logs and 2 Sexlab logs and yes I checked all the folders, there's no mistaking it. Though when I play normally, without CD and without crashes, I do get Papyrus logs. 

Another question I have is why could the first customer assist quest be disabled for me?

https://i.gyazo.com/a7f864bc6f0e5ce3a8158d47d902d6d5.jpg

Hello. Sorry for my English. At the passage of the manor after 2 days of work, the dialogue shows that "you have a good job, go on vacation, return in the morning", and the scene changes from 4 to 5 phases. And after that, regardless of the time to get closer to Marcus, this dialogue is repeated, and new tasks are not issued. I tried to enter the console - setpqv cdxslavery_prop_manor dutiesassigned_var 0   but nothing new is happening and the dialogue is repeated "return in the morning" and again goes from 4 phase to 5. Is there any other way to continue further tasks? Thank you.

2 hours ago, noiadark said:

I deleted all my logs and now tried again, managed to run for about 5 minutes until it suddenly crashed while running around Whiterun. I don't get Papyrus logs upon these crashes for some reason, last time I only got 1 Sexlab log, now I got 3 Apropos logs and 2 Sexlab logs and yes I checked all the folders, there's no mistaking it. Though when I play normally, without CD and without crashes, I do get Papyrus logs. 

Another question I have is why could the first customer assist quest be disabled for me?

https://i.gyazo.com/a7f864bc6f0e5ce3a8158d47d902d6d5.jpg

There is no reason for CD to cause crashes, until you actually get to the shop there are no scripts running nor is there no reason for it to not generate papyrus scripts.

As for the first customer assist quest it does not work right and has been disabled until it can be fixed.

1 hour ago, kraber said:

Hello. Sorry for my English. At the passage of the manor after 2 days of work, the dialogue shows that "you have a good job, go on vacation, return in the morning", and the scene changes from 4 to 5 phases. And after that, regardless of the time to get closer to Marcus, this dialogue is repeated, and new tasks are not issued. I tried to enter the console - setpqv cdxslavery_prop_manor dutiesassigned_var 0   but nothing new is happening and the dialogue is repeated "return in the morning" and again goes from 4 phase to 5. Is there any other way to continue further tasks? Thank you.

Unfortunately there isn't much more I can provide. What I gave you was taken from the v4.15 esp but I am working on v4.16 and rebuilding Manor Slave so the main scripts and such have all been changed and the daily management system has been removed and is being rebuilt, little of the original scripts have remained the same.

OMG I think i'm driving myself crazy. Still trying to figure out how to get a custom maid uniform in the game - tried replacing the maid_0/1 with the new outfit I wanted, then renamed it appropriately. New outfit looks fine in bodyslide and outfit studio, but in game maid_1 is always selected as the outfit, even if my character's weight is not max, leading to visible gaps at the neck and wrists. While testing, I copied the chef uniform from my clothes folder to the maid uniform folder and renamed it. In game, when it's called the chef outfit, it looks fine when my character puts it on. When I add it to my inventory as the maid uniform, however, I get the neck and wrist gap issue. As I was messing around trying to figure this out, I realised that even the CBBE HDT maid uniform bodyslide files that Veladarius pointed me to earlier aren't working properly - only the heaviest weight is being used with them - I just didn't notice right away because the maid uniform covers the neck and wrists. Sure enough, if I use a character with low/skinny weight and equip the maid uniform, the max weight mesh for the outfit is used and she grows big boobs.

What the fuuuuuuuck. Please help me, Obi Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

13 hours ago, noiadark said:

I always seem to get 1 warning when running FNIS 7.0 XXL but I still haven't figured out how to check out what the warning is, maybe it's related to that?

Hit the Consistence Check button on the left after FNIS has run if you see any warnings or errors in the output, that can help show what triggered the issue at least, but isn't always clear how serious an error it is.

2 hours ago, balth said:

SOLVED IT: in the creation kit, the maid outfit does not have "default race" selected in the armor add-on window. Selecting it and resaving fixed the issue! Fuck YESSSSS!

glad to hear it since Anakin sent Obi-Wan on a permanent vacation.

I'm having a bit of...difficulty with this mod. (honestly, this one has fought me from day 1 - likely something on my end because plenty others seem to have no problems with it.)

I've started a new game, everything was working well. I had a build-up of devices in my inventory (and due to another mod that makes me occasionally decided to try some of them on) I decided to stop by Master's shop and sell them.

1. Port to Falkreath - no problem.

2. Run north - no problem.

3. Mill and shop show up on compass - still no problem.

4. Get anywhere even close to the shop (as in where it would become visible) and *poof* CTD.

I quick-saved on the road a little way from the mill, ran a save-clean then loaded in again.  Run toward the shop and am, again, deposited on my desktop. (this process repeated - with much use of profanity - a number of times with no variation; I get close to the shop, I CTD.  I coc myself to HalfmoonMillExterior. Same thing.)

All the devices seem to be showing up and working as intended (damned traps >_>) but I just can't seem to get to the shop proper. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated in this.

Papyrus.0.log

37 minutes ago, shaddranat said:

I'm having a bit of...difficulty with this mod. (honestly, this one has fought me from day 1 - likely something on my end because plenty others seem to have no problems with it.)

I've started a new game, everything was working well. I had a build-up of devices in my inventory (and due to another mod that makes me occasionally decided to try some of them on) I decided to stop by Master's shop and sell them.

1. Port to Falkreath - no problem.

2. Run north - no problem.

3. Mill and shop show up on compass - still no problem.

4. Get anywhere even close to the shop (as in where it would become visible) and *poof* CTD.

I quick-saved on the road a little way from the mill, ran a save-clean then loaded in again.  Run toward the shop and am, again, deposited on my desktop. (this process repeated - with much use of profanity - a number of times with no variation; I get close to the shop, I CTD.  I coc myself to HalfmoonMillExterior. Same thing.)

All the devices seem to be showing up and working as intended (damned traps >_>) but I just can't seem to get to the shop proper. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated in this.

Papyrus.0.log

Have you completed the expansion in the MCM early? If not then there are no npc's outside. If you have a mod that alters the same area it could cause a conflict with the navmeshes and cause issues with the doors. The only other custom item is the sign outside.

I am guessing that you have not looked at the log.

1 - the only errors from CD are Property errors due to the change in DD v4 in dropping ZAZ Animation Pack and the animation change because of it. There are no other errors from CD

2 - Some other property errors, mostly missing scripts and such

3 - There are a number of errors from Sanguines Debauchery, some linked to DD (see below)

4 - There are errors from DD concerning the blindfold (dark fog effect), bound combat (conflicting with SD) 

5 - Errors from DCUR about properties for some idles

Errors 1 and 5 are minor as it just means that the idle won't play. Errors 3 and 4 are conflicts between SD and DD over the bound combat system FNIS. Error 2 could have some major issues depending on exactly what the mod is that it is referring to, most are ones I am not familiar with, or they could be minimal.

Overall, this log is nothing but errors from the start.

6 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Have you completed the expansion in the MCM early? If not then there are no npc's outside. If you have a mod that alters the same area it could cause a conflict with the navmeshes and cause issues with the doors. The only other custom item is the sign outside.

I am guessing that you have not looked at the log.

1 - the only errors from CD are Property errors due to the change in DD v4 in dropping ZAZ Animation Pack and the animation change because of it. There are no other errors from CD

2 - Some other property errors, mostly missing scripts and such

3 - There are a number of errors from Sanguines Debauchery, some linked to DD (see below)

4 - There are errors from DD concerning the blindfold (dark fog effect), bound combat (conflicting with SD) 

5 - Errors from DCUR about properties for some idles

Errors 1 and 5 are minor as it just means that the idle won't play. Errors 3 and 4 are conflicts between SD and DD over the bound combat system FNIS. Error 2 could have some major issues depending on exactly what the mod is that it is referring to, most are ones I am not familiar with, or they could be minimal.

Overall, this log is nothing but errors from the start.

Yes, I did complete the expansion early (unintentionally with a misclick). No other mods that modify the area at all.

As for the errors, yeah, I noticed that too. I saw a lot of them coming from the PlayerSuccubusQuest mod (which I'm not even using, so I plan to get rid of it) and a few from Skooma Whore (which I'd like to keep, but...well, if it's broken, it's broken). Also, if I remember correctly, DD4 doesn't let you change the effect type on the blindfold anymore, otherwise I'd do that and hopefully clean some of those errors up. Not sure what to do about SD though...that's another mods that has been giving me trouble (nothing game-breaking though).

Honestly, I think I'm just going to have to call this game a wash (AGAIN!) and restart with a few of the offending mods removed (such as PSQ). Anywho, thanks for the help.1