Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Is anyone else having an issue where you go all t-pose in the VIP Mansion the moment you talk to 'mistress' (forgot her name) before entering the room as a sub? Not the initial meeting as you walk in, nor when you talk to the bathroom attendant. It's when you go upstairs. The moment I talk to her I go t-pose. It's fine outside before and afterwards, just from that moment until I leave the VIP mansion.

I had changed all of the devices that were being used when I changed the opening scenes and believed the armbinder issue was taken care of. Apparently I did not either add the removal command to the updated scenes or did not change the script and it is trying to remove a CD device but that script won't remove standard items. Either way you can struggle out of it while in the cell though I have no idea how well that will work in the dev version as I have no idea what the default settings are for getting out of them is. This will be something I will be addressing at a later date.

The new system is less "spam 'struggle' until you're out", and more "try a few different ways of getting out, then wait a bit before you can try again".

Wait times and escape chances depends on the item and the players chosen difficulty setting. (Unless it's a quest item, I think)

Is anyone else having an issue where you go all t-pose in the VIP Mansion the moment you talk to 'mistress' (forgot her name) before entering the room as a sub? Not the initial meeting as you walk in, nor when you talk to the bathroom attendant. It's when you go upstairs. The moment I talk to her I go t-pose. It's fine outside before and afterwards, just from that moment until I leave the VIP mansion.

Not sure since all of the idles I use are either standard or come from ZAP (v6..11 and up works fine including v7.0). As it is I believe you are either standing up (std DD pose in armbinder) or are kneeling (a ZAP animation). Try using the function in the MCM menu to reset the player's idle, should be on the player's page.

I had changed all of the devices that were being used when I changed the opening scenes and believed the armbinder issue was taken care of. Apparently I did not either add the removal command to the updated scenes or did not change the script and it is trying to remove a CD device but that script won't remove standard items. Either way you can struggle out of it while in the cell though I have no idea how well that will work in the dev version as I have no idea what the default settings are for getting out of them is. This will be something I will be addressing at a later date.

The new system is less "spam 'struggle' until you're out", and more "try a few different ways of getting out, then wait a bit before you can try again".

Wait times and escape chances depends on the item and the players chosen difficulty setting. (Unless it's a quest item, I think)

With the optional settings in DD I had it set to a base 15% chance, had no auto failure attempts and chance to escape increased 5% each attempt. I'm not a fan of waiting around in random items so have for the most part disabled their use in any mods that allow them to be including CD though there are times in that that you have no choice. As for quest items I don't expect the player to be able to get out especially if the armbinder is set to the 'locked' setting in DD.

If my character's married and I am the top in the Chaste Spouse relationship, if I somehow become a submissive in the mod's MCM menu, would the Chaste Spouse quest get updated with this change?

No it doesn't. If you want to change the relationship use sqv cdxchastespouse and look up relationshippos for the global variable that controls it. You can then use  set <variable name> to x   if x = 1 player is slave, if x = 2 then player is master. If changing to Master you would need to use the MCM menu to remove CD devices, if changing to slave you should remove their devices beforehand.

Edit: also, look up the global variable for longtermbelting at the same time, use help <variable name> and if it is a 4 then change it the same way as above to 0.

heya, I've got a little bug to report:

In the slavery quest, when the player gets put outside and travelers can have sex with the player, it seems like the actor check doesn't check if that actor already had sex with the player, which turns it into an unbreakable repetition of the player having sex with the same traveler all the time.

Also, once the player gets put back into the cell, the slavemaster is already asleep so the player is just standing there doing nothing. The reset checks in the menu didn't help (as they're only for resetting the barrel and the cell opening, the latter bricks the actor completely and lets it just stand there).

Am investigating a little further to get some more data on it.

//e: Also, this whole scene is clearly not toggling aggressive animations, but regular ones, which is completely immersion breaking for the kind of play-through I'm doing here...

heya, I've got a little bug to report:

In the slavery quest, when the player gets put outside and travelers can have sex with the player, it seems like the actor check doesn't check if that actor already had sex with the player, which turns it into an unbreakable repetition of the player having sex with the same traveler all the time.

There is a check in the script, it saves the current customer as the variable LastCustomer (or something like that) and if they enter the triggerbox again it checks the person against the LastCustomer variable and if they are the same it should let them continue on. If you are using v4.05 this may not be in place though.

Also, once the player gets put back into the cell, the slavemaster is already asleep so the player is just standing there doing nothing. The reset checks in the menu didn't help (as they're only for resetting the barrel and the cell opening, the latter bricks the actor completely and lets it just stand there).

When the scene is over you should start walking towards the mine and then be teleported in. When you appear, you, raccan and the mine overseer should be teleported to their positions, raccan and the overseer have a conversation and the overseer puts you away. This should be at least an hour before his scheduled bed time. You can try selecting him in the console (enable your controls if necessary) and use moveto player and see if the scene starts.

Am investigating a little further to get some more data on it.

//e: Also, this whole scene is clearly not toggling aggressive animations, but regular ones, which is completely immersion breaking for the kind of play-through I'm doing here...

You are correct, it is something I am planning to change.

>If you are using v4.05 this may not be in place though.

Turns out that this was my problem. Can I update the mod while being inside the cage or should I restart everything?

//e: just started a new run now

Is upgradable so long as it is between when you are put into the cage at night and before the morning begins. But when v4.16 is released you won't be able to update while you are a Manor Slave since the entire engine for that is being replaced.

question is the master suppose to put the devices that I asked her to take off and paid her to take off back onto my character after I selected the option of I want to make a purchase? I ask because I figured since I was there and had her take off all of the devices that I could sell some stuff since she also has a store, but when I choose the I want to make a purchase the master says let me take a look and then she asks me where I got these items. I get the choice of From Bandits, from chests forgot the third option, after picking one of those options then she's like I hope you didn't steal these from one of my clients. Then she asks me was I going to try and sell the devices to her and I have the option of saying yes, no or put them on someone else. Now for whatever reason no matter what I choose she always puts the devices that she takes off and puts them back on my character and then when I say please take these off she tells me she already took some stuff off of me, so is it suppose to be like that? At first I thought it was kind of funny but now its kind of annoying especially when my character, she doesn't get the option of buying and selling from the master

question is the master suppose to put the devices that I asked her to take off and paid her to take off back onto my character after I selected the option of I want to make a purchase? I ask because I figured since I was there and had her take off all of the devices that I could sell some stuff since she also has a store, but when I choose the I want to make a purchase the master says let me take a look and then she asks me where I got these items. I get the choice of From Bandits, from chests forgot the third option, after picking one of those options then she's like I hope you didn't steal these from one of my clients. Then she asks me was I going to try and sell the devices to her and I have the option of saying yes, no or put them on someone else. Now for whatever reason no matter what I choose she always puts the devices that she takes off and puts them back on my character and then when I say please take these off she tells me she already took some stuff off of me, so is it suppose to be like that? At first I thought it was kind of funny but now its kind of annoying especially when my character, she doesn't get the option of buying and selling from the master

You triggered the Confiscation routine, it can be disabled in the MCM menu but it should have a cool down period of a few days between times it places items on you. Disable it then set the stage to 100 using  setstage cdxconfiscation 100  and it should automatically advance to stage 500 (if not then set it) then to 5. If you don't advance the stages it is still technically active and would hit you once more.

If it is hitting you more than once every few days the Task Manager may have stopped. There is an option in the MCM menu to restart it.

I've hit an issue with my game which is somewhat unrelated to CD, however I can reliably replicate my problem through CD. Whenever I start the embassy quest, Master is happy and Herran needs to prepare the player character (with the punishment dialogue firing). That's where my game stall: 100% cpu utilization and nothing happens no more. I thought first to be a DD item problem being equipped, but I can equip anything through DDe even CD outfits.

So I now believe it is due to a removal of all items, which is why I post this message: does herran first action is to remove all item from the player inventory? Knowing this would help me greatly, thanks :)

I've hit an issue with my game which is somewhat unrelated to CD, however I can reliably replicate my problem through CD. Whenever I start the embassy quest, Master is happy and Herran needs to prepare the player character (with the punishment dialogue firing). That's where my game stall: 100% cpu utilization and nothing happens no more. I thought first to be a DD item problem being equipped, but I can equip anything through DDe even CD outfits.

So I now believe it is due to a removal of all items, which is why I post this message: does herran first action is to remove all item from the player inventory? Knowing this would help me greatly, thanks :)

Yes, all items are removed and put into a chest under the floor, this happens with a number of punishments especially moderate and above. The command is rather simple but if you have a number of items or a mod that tracks what goes in and out of your inventory they can cause issues.

Thanks. I managed to go past it. Somehow either schlong for female was doing something wrong or removing all items manually did the trick. Or there is something a bit curious about the save game.

Anyhow, I got sent to elenwen but once inside the embassy, she won't finish the scene. The PC walks from the door and then stop while Elenwen walks to the PC. After that point, nothing happens. Enabling then disabling player control does nothing but send the player back to its the proper place. a waited ten or so hours and nothing still.

Should I wait longer, or is there a trigger missing somewhere? I'm using devious training, but at that point it should hardly matter. I also remember stumbling on that very issue on another run a long time ago, I can't however remember how I did to get past it.

Thanks. I managed to go past it. Somehow either schlong for female was doing something wrong or removing all items manually did the trick. Or there is something a bit curious about the save game.

Anyhow, I got sent to elenwen but once inside the embassy, she won't finish the scene. The PC walks from the door and then stop while Elenwen walks to the PC. After that point, nothing happens. Enabling then disabling player control does nothing but send the player back to its the proper place. a waited ten or so hours and nothing still.

Should I wait longer, or is there a trigger missing somewhere? I'm using devious training, but at that point it should hardly matter. I also remember stumbling on that very issue on another run a long time ago, I can't however remember how I did to get past it.

Make sure the guard is there with you as he introduces you to her, without him the scene will not progress. If you need to move him to you use sqv cdxexpquest02 he should be guard1 or something like that and it will have his ID there. Use prid <id>  then  moveto player  and he should then move to his position and the scene will start.

Edit: the guard should be just to your left.

Not sure since all of the idles I use are either standard or come from ZAP (v6..11 and up works fine including v7.0). As it is I believe you are either standing up (std DD pose in armbinder) or are kneeling (a ZAP animation). Try using the function in the MCM menu to reset the player's idle, should be on the player's page.

Just wanted to add that I sorted this, and it was clashing animation mods. It turns out I had PCEA and PCEAv2 installed (yeesh). Running FNIS consistency check revealed that I had a missing animation file (tomo backward flip) and THAT was missing because of the mod clash. Did some deinstalls / reinstalls and everything is good now. It turns out there were a load of other animations I'd been missing without realising :)

Just wanted to add that I sorted this, and it was clashing animation mods. It turns out I had PCEA and PCEAv2 installed (yeesh). Running FNIS consistency check revealed that I had a missing animation file (tomo backward flip) and THAT was missing because of the mod clash. Did some deinstalls / reinstalls and everything is good now. It turns out there were a load of other animations I'd been missing without realising :)

Glad you solved your issue. I do use some standard Skyrim animations so it may have been throwing a fit over one that you were missing.

Hey!

So I've been bopping about the forum trying to find a solution to my issue, but no luck. Whenever I go to do a delivery mission for the Master, she says I have a secure device on but she wants to put a high security one on. The Protector belt comes off but then the dialogue ends and eventually will start over as if I was just starting to talk to her. Alternatively now the Master says theres something she wants to talk to me about and then says how I enjoy wearing the belt but I seek more (something along those lines). Then the dialogue ends again and I can't get past that conversation with her. If someone has had this issue prior and can help me out that would be grateful.

Thank you all so much

Hey!

So I've been bopping about the forum trying to find a solution to my issue, but no luck. Whenever I go to do a delivery mission for the Master, she says I have a secure device on but she wants to put a high security one on. The Protector belt comes off but then the dialogue ends and eventually will start over as if I was just starting to talk to her. Alternatively now the Master says theres something she wants to talk to me about and then says how I enjoy wearing the belt but I seek more (something along those lines). Then the dialogue ends again and I can't get past that conversation with her. If someone has had this issue prior and can help me out that would be grateful.

Thank you all so much

Go into the MCM menu and on the quest reset page there is an option to reset the Quest Device Arrays, try using that and see if it proceeds as if you recently upgraded or installed it the Arrays may not be filled so quest items can't be equipped and most dialogue has a loop function that allows it to continue once the items are equipped.

The new standard device equip function will operate the same way and once the next release is out people will likely have to do the same thing as the auto setup doesn't want to work.

Hey!

Thank you all so much

Go into the MCM menu and on the quest reset page there is an option to reset the Quest Device Arrays, try using that and see if it proceeds as if you recently upgraded or installed it the Arrays may not be filled so quest items can't be equipped and most dialogue has a loop function that allows it to continue once the items are equipped.

The new standard device equip function will operate the same way and once the next release is out people will likely have to do the same thing as the auto setup doesn't want to work.

Still no luck, stuck doing the same shenanigans

Hey!

Thank you all so much

What version of DD are you using? Also, try it again and upload the papyrus log here so I can see what the issue is, I will need the log to figure out where the error lies.

Hey!

Thank you all so much

What version of DD are you using? Also, try it again and upload the papyrus log here so I can see what the issue is, I will need the log to figure out where the error lies.

I've attached the papyrus log and as for the version of DD I just recently updated all of my mods from lovers lab to their most recent versions

Papyrus.0.log

Hey!

Thank you all so much

I've attached the papyrus log and as for the version of DD I just recently updated all of my mods from lovers lab to their most recent versions

Well, I can tell you this much from my initial look at it:

1- There are no errors from any of my scripts. I did a search for cdx which is the prefix for my scripts and it did not come up in the log.

2- There are a LOT of other errors from a few mods, probably 85% of the log is nothing but errors from probably about 3-5 mods constantly repeating. I am surprised there were no dump stack errors though so what you have is likely salvageable.

3- There were no errors from DD either.

From the looks of it several mods monitor the player character and may be interfering with any attempts to do anything to them. There is also constant errors from a follower mod. It is late (very late) so I can go through the log in more detail tomorrow and single out the mods that are causing errors, from there it is up to you to fix them.

Hey!

Thank you all so much

Well, I can tell you this much from my initial look at it:

1- There are no errors from any of my scripts. I did a search for cdx which is the prefix for my scripts and it did not come up in the log.

2- There are a LOT of other errors from a few mods, probably 85% of the log is nothing but errors from probably about 3-5 mods constantly repeating. I am surprised there were no dump stack errors though so what you have is likely salvageable.

3- There were no errors from DD either.

From the looks of it several mods monitor the player character and may be interfering with any attempts to do anything to them. There is also constant errors from a follower mod. It is late (very late) so I can go through the log in more detail tomorrow and single out the mods that are causing errors, from there it is up to you to fix them.

Looking at it I think I see the mod causing problems, so now I just need to delete the mod in question?