Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Just a question, when ever I try to buy things from master, when I ask" What do you have for sell?", Master replies "hold on a second" then the conversation ended, there's no shop menu coming up. Disable confiscation doesn't help either.

Thank you

Confiscation needs reset as well, set the stage to 100:   setstage cdxconfiscation 100   and it will stop BUT it will take any keys you have so if you have any put them someplace first.

I have a bug:

On quest "To Fretch a Slave" (Slave Erani return), when I coming to Refugees' Rest, where she is,... Erani has non-stop "running" status - wich mean that I can't do NOTHING to her, until she stops "running".

How can i fix this?

What I tried, and didn't fix:

1. Waited for a rly long time.

2. Killed EVRETHING aroud (there are no dragons attack).

3. Travel to another 2-3 locations, wait there and come back.

4. ResetAi

5. Resurrect

6. Kill, and double kill with command, wich resets NPC AI

7. Fight her and surrender (and put relationship rank 3)

8. Voice of the Emperor spell

9. Turn Off/On her Ai with Tai

10. Move her to another locations with "moveto player" command

... nothing of this helped ....

Also, I can't find this quest with "sqt" command, so I can't even move it forward like this..(

Plz help!

I'm having an issue with Punishment's not starting.

I did the first deliver package quest and "accidentally" insulted the master, leading to a punishment being queued up with the text "initialising punishment" (or the other way around) and then nothing happening to follow up. My character is stuck waiting, so have to reload.

Any idea what could be the issue?

I have a bug:

On quest "To Fretch a Slave" (Slave Erani return), when I coming to Refugees' Rest, where she is,... Erani has non-stop "running" status - wich mean that I can't do NOTHING to her, until she stops "running".

How can i fix this?

What I tried, and didn't fix:

1. Waited for a rly long time.

2. Killed EVRETHING aroud (there are no dragons attack).

3. Travel to another 2-3 locations, wait there and come back.

4. ResetAi

5. Resurrect

6. Kill, and double kill with command, wich resets NPC AI

7. Fight her and surrender (and put relationship rank 3)

8. Voice of the Emperor spell

9. Turn Off/On her Ai with Tai

10. Move her to another locations with "moveto player" command

... nothing of this helped ....

Also, I can't find this quest with "sqt" command, so I can't even move it forward like this..(

Plz help!

No idea why she would be running constantly, never seen that happen to any npc.

The quest is  CDxExpQuest03

I'm having an issue with Punishment's not starting.

I did the first deliver package quest and "accidentally" insulted the master, leading to a punishment being queued up with the text "initialising punishment" (or the other way around) and then nothing happening to follow up. My character is stuck waiting, so have to reload.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Something likely ended the dialogue before it could start the quest and transfer control to it.

Hello. Sorry but the quest with markus bug. I have no problem for make the task and report him before 8pm but if i report him after this hour he saids me the dialogue when you are too late and after this he stay blocked on this dialogue. The next day i come for ask the task but he don't give me the task. He repeat the same dialogue when you reporting after 8pm

Hello. Sorry but the quest with markus bug. I have no problem for make the task and report him before 8pm but if i report him after this hour he saids me the dialogue when you are too late and after this he stay blocked on this dialogue. The next day i come for ask the task but he don't give me the task. He repeat the same dialogue when you reporting after 8pm

I can only give limited support on this quest, I am in the process of rebuilding it and much of the scripting and dialogue has been removed.

There is one variable that may be able to help though:

setpqv CDxSlavery_Prop_Manor Dutiescompleted 0

setpqv CDxSlavery_Prop_Manor DutiesAssigned 0

Do these in the console then speak to him but there is no guarantee that it will work, you may have to manually reset all the variables usually done at the end of day. Use these variables in place of the ones above, just substitute the variable name for the part before the 0.

barrelwaterlevel = 0
Firewoodcount  = 0
plantergarden  = 0
ManorNPCTask  = 0
MarketDest  = 0
VIPTaskCurrent  = 0
VIPDialogFlag  = 0
Task1_Status  = 0
Task2_Status  = 0
Task3_Status  = 0
Task4_Status  = 0
Task4_Failed  = 0
Task5_Status  = 0
Task6_Status  = 0
Task7_Status  = 0
Task8_Status  = 0
Task9_Status  = 0

In spouse chaste life, once you have committed the player to be the sub and your spouse the dom, is it possible mid game to revert that to your spouse being the sub and the player the dom? I noticed the reset options in MCM for npc's and player disposition. There are also the potions in the shop that can alter player disposition but would it have an effect on spouse chaste life?

In spouse chaste life, once you have committed the player to be the sub and your spouse the dom, is it possible mid game to revert that to your spouse being the sub and the player the dom? I noticed the reset options in MCM for npc's and player disposition. There are also the potions in the shop that can alter player disposition but would it have an effect on spouse chaste life?

There is a global variable that governs what position you are in. To change it use:

Set relationshippos to x

for x

1 - player slave

2 - player master

You will need to use the MCM option to remove CD devices to get the items off of you.

There is a global variable that governs what position you are in. To change it use:

Set relationshippos to x

for x

1 - player slave

2 - player master

You will need to use the MCM option to remove CD devices to get the items off of you.

Thanks very much Veladarius.

I can only give limited support on this quest, I am in the process of rebuilding it and much of the scripting and dialogue has been removed.

Do these in the console then speak to him but there is no guarantee that it will work, you may have to manually reset all the variables usually done at the end of day. Use these variables in place of the ones above, just substitute the variable name for the part before the 0.

barrelwaterlevel = 0

Firewoodcount  = 0

plantergarden  = 0

ManorNPCTask  = 0

MarketDest  = 0

VIPTaskCurrent  = 0

VIPDialogFlag  = 0

Task1_Status  = 0

Task2_Status  = 0

Task3_Status  = 0

Task4_Status  = 0

Task4_Failed  = 0

Task5_Status  = 0

Task6_Status  = 0

Task7_Status  = 0

Task8_Status  = 0

Task9_Status  = 0

Hello. I have trying your solution and markus stay blocked . He just repeat, i am to late and after he saids me go in my room for the night. But the next morning he saids me the same dialogue. One time he saids me i am moving you into the room with rayani. But just after this nothing change he just leave on the place.

I know you can't fix this for the moment.

Its possible to leave this quest on pause ? Like this i will can continued play on my skyrim because if i out during the markus quest. The gardiens don't leave me outside and they try to take me.

Set relationshippos to x

for x

1 - player slave

2 - player master

Hi Veladarius. I'm sorry but the console wont accept 'Set relationshippos to x' . Message says 'relationshippos' is an unknown variable. Tried 'cdxrelationshippos' but no go.

Set relationshippos to x

for x

1 - player slave

2 - player master

Hi Veladarius. I'm sorry but the console wont accept 'Set relationshippos to x' . Message says 'relationshippos' is an unknown variable. Tried 'cdxrelationshippos' but no go.

use  help relationship  and see what global variables it gives, one of them should handle it and should be similarly named.

barrelwaterlevel = 0

Firewoodcount  = 0

plantergarden  = 0

ManorNPCTask  = 0

MarketDest  = 0

VIPTaskCurrent  = 0

VIPDialogFlag  = 0

Task1_Status  = 0

Task2_Status  = 0

Task3_Status  = 0

Task4_Status  = 0

Task4_Failed  = 0

Task5_Status  = 0

Task6_Status  = 0

Task7_Status  = 0

Task8_Status  = 0

Task9_Status  = 0

Hello. I have trying your solution and markus stay blocked . He just repeat, i am to late and after he saids me go in my room for the night. But the next morning he saids me the same dialogue. One time he saids me i am moving you into the room with rayani. But just after this nothing change he just leave on the place.

Its possible to leave this quest on pause ? Like this i will can continued play on my skyrim because if i out during the markus quest. The gardiens don't leave me outside and they try to take me.

at this point it would probably be best to go to a save prior to being late and go from there.

Set relationshippos to x

for x

1 - player slave

2 - player master

use  help relationship  and see what global variables it gives, one of them should handle it and should be similarly named.

barrelwaterlevel = 0

Firewoodcount  = 0

plantergarden  = 0

ManorNPCTask  = 0

MarketDest  = 0

VIPTaskCurrent  = 0

VIPDialogFlag  = 0

Task1_Status  = 0

Task2_Status  = 0

Task3_Status  = 0

Task4_Status  = 0

Task4_Failed  = 0

Task5_Status  = 0

Task6_Status  = 0

Task7_Status  = 0

Task8_Status  = 0

Task9_Status  = 0

at this point it would probably be best to go to a save prior to being late and go from there.

I have make this. Loading before i am too late. But he saids me the dialogue for when you reporting nefore 8pm. After this he saids me the same dialogue with rayani and he just leave on the place. The next morning he give the task like before but nothing change when he saids me go on my room or go with rayani or go in the dunjeon. Etc nothing change. Reinstall the mod not make him debug ?

it is where you put the crafted rough items. ie the rough plugs and belt. other then that there is nothing else to do with it

To me the chest said "Activate rough items" and when I activated it, the chest opened, but I got no inventory interface.

it is where you put the crafted rough items. ie the rough plugs and belt. other then that there is nothing else to do with it

To me the chest said "Activate rough items" and when I activated it, the chest opened, but I got no inventory interface.

i will assume you are doing the property slave quest line. when working in the smithy, you only have 3 things to create, 2 different rough plugs, and a rough belt. the chest, when you click on it, is where the crafted rough items you created go. there wont be any inventory since the items are moved there automaticly.

the orc incharge of the smithy dre'zara (not sure of spelling) will go there at regular intervals to check and evaluate the ones in there.

i will assume you are doing the property slave quest line. when working in the smithy, you only have 3 things to create, 2 different rough plugs, and a rough belt. the chest, when you click on it, is where the crafted rough items you created go. there wont be any inventory since the items are moved there automaticly.

the orc incharge of the smithy dre'zara (not sure of spelling) will go there at regular intervals to check and evaluate the ones in there.

Wasn't aware of a slave questline actually. I just stumbled over the place heading for the Captured Dreams shop. Does this part require an addon mod or something, or is this just me not having progressed that far yet?

Unrelated to any of that, I just have to ask; do I eventually unlock new recipes by progressing in my Smithing skill, or is every DD recipe unlocked from the start?

Wasn't aware of a slave questline actually. I just stumbled over the place heading for the Captured Dreams shop. Does this part require an addon mod or something, or is this just me not having progressed that far yet?

Unrelated to any of that, I just have to ask; do I eventually unlock new recipes by progressing in my Smithing skill, or is every DD recipe unlocked from the start?

The slave questline has to be activated and it is not available until the Expansion of the shop area is done. If activated you can earn your way to becoming either a Property Slave through poor performance and such on quests and you will be made a slave (no choice since you activated it) or a Relationship Slave through good performance on quests and it will be offered to you. There is also a quickstart into the Property Slave in the MCM menu which will autocomplete the Expansion and make you a property slave immediately.

As far as DD item creation goes once you get the book from the college library it is all unlocked. I don't have any recipes for crafting my items.

I really hope this isn't a repeat bug report but after a couple days of bewilderment I figured out that after levelling up a character (in this case, specifically to 8) it is possible to trigger a courier that might not be able to get to you, which will cause the horrible infamous animation cancelling bug resulting in you not being able to craft items at certain stations or sit down until they reach you.

I think the couriers won't go inside buildings in towns (or maybe it's because of JK Skyrim) which probably prolonged my confusion.

Not sure if this is something that can be "fixed" without a lot of back-work but at least I hope this makes its way into search engines to help other people.

Once the courier found me the animations and crafting began behaving as normal again, no need to reload earlier save.

I really hope this isn't a repeat bug report but after a couple days of bewilderment I figured out that after levelling up a character (in this case, specifically to 8) it is possible to trigger a courier that might not be able to get to you, which will cause the horrible infamous animation cancelling bug resulting in you not being able to craft items at certain stations or sit down until they reach you.

I think the couriers won't go inside buildings in towns (or maybe it's because of JK Skyrim) which probably prolonged my confusion.

Not sure if this is something that can be "fixed" without a lot of back-work but at least I hope this makes its way into search engines to help other people.

Once the courier found me the animations and crafting began behaving as normal again, no need to reload earlier save.

They should not be triggered until you are in a city, town or settlement and not out in the wilderness so when they do spawn they should find you quickly unless you leave the area quickly. The reason for the crafting issue is the force greet they use since Skyrim considers you to be in dialogue at that point it drops you out of crafting and such. If this is something that you find annoying you can turn it off the deliveries in the MCM menu.

So I have not done this in some time - Teaser Time!

This is from the 'Special Sale' task that will be available as both a standard quest and a Manor Slave task. Your goal is to sell items to the various npc's and hope you sell enough to make it over your quota. During the standard quest your payment (if you succeed) is 25% of the sales. I have released this part to my testers to play with at this point.

post-101267-0-76346100-1507138159_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-30187600-1507138161_thumb.jpg

I still need to finish the scripting of Manor Slave and make 1 quest and 2 tasks so there is still work to be done but this quest was the more difficult of them to do.

Speaking of the courier, i have had some strange situations with her. Either while a vampire attack was going on or sometimes i just barely miss her and she follows me relentlessly.

As for the teaser, i am glad to see more quests being added. Do plan on adding something to the relationship slave part of the mod as well? It really needs more content imho.

Speaking of the courier, i have had some strange situations with her. Either while a vampire attack was going on or sometimes i just barely miss her and she follows me relentlessly.

As for the teaser, i am glad to see more quests being added. Do plan on adding something to the relationship slave part of the mod as well? It really needs more content imho.

Once she has spawned and is close enough she will follow you until you speak to her.

Relationship Slave is on my list of things to add content for (after Manor Slave is done) but with Manor Slave being in the state it is in (semi broken, very annoying/tedious) I decided to fix that first and make some quests that were tasks for it as well as regular jobs you can get without being a slave. Also, some of the tasks in Manor Slave will be available as content in Relationship Slave as well.