Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

I got some items removed and put them on credit (it was early in the game, so it was only 1250 gold) but I can't seem to get them removed. I've paid off my debt completely and have done a few deliveries, but she never takes them off. Am I missing something?

1- have you tried the MCM menu option to remove CD quest devices?

2- are you using the DD release version or the beta?

I got some items removed and put them on credit (it was early in the game, so it was only 1250 gold) but I can't seem to get them removed. I've paid off my debt completely and have done a few deliveries, but she never takes them off. Am I missing something?

Resetting the debt quest will erase my debt, but not remove the items.

My DD versions are:

DD Assets 3.0e

DD Expansion 2.0c

DD Integration 3.3b

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice the actual "Remove quest items" option in MCM. That worked. Thank you

Resetting the debt quest will erase my debt, but not remove the items.

My DD versions are:

DD Assets 3.0e

DD Expansion 2.0c

DD Integration 3.3b

EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice the actual "Remove quest items" option in MCM. That worked. Thank you

I will check that the quest is using the correct commands to remove the quest items.

The courier tracked me down to bruma, but she isn't going away. She just stay around doing nothing, I guess that isn't a problem though.

Her AI to return will kick in at some point.

I'm having an issue with the MCM. Basically, I don't have one. I did for a while (and still do on an older save), but it's gone on the file I'm currently using. I've tried the console command SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, but that hasn't done anything to restore the mod on the missing file (and has removed it from the other one).

Any ideas how to get it back?

I'm having an issue with the MCM. Basically, I don't have one. I did for a while (and still do on an older save), but it's gone on the file I'm currently using. I've tried the console command SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1, but that hasn't done anything to restore the mod on the missing file (and has removed it from the other one).

There is a mod on the nexus, I believe it is something like Jaxons MCM kickstarter, that can get an MCM menu to start. otherwise upload a copy of a log so I can look for errors related to the MCM menu for CD.

I've uploaded a patch to get the items in this to work with my mod as well as Devious Devices Equip.

The CD patch for DD For Him could also really use an update, as the patch seems to be reverting stuff like scripts from CD's custom ones to the default DDi scripts.

I am using it now and had not noticed any issues with quest devices. I will be adding DD for Him support directly into CD so a patch won't be necessary in the future.

Hello Veladarius,

I have a question about the relationship slavery devices: you have the possibility to choose wich devices you're gonna wear, but is it possible to wear a harness ? In dialogue, i only have the collar and metal belt option.

Is it normal or did I do something wrong ?

Thank you :)

Hello Veladarius,

I have a question about the relationship slavery devices: you have the possibility to choose wich devices you're gonna wear, but is it possible to wear a harness ? In dialogue, i only have the collar and metal belt option.

Currently I pulled the harness as an option. Since giving the player the option to remove the belt themselves but not the collar I need to create a function that will equip the collar on the harnesses removal and remove the collar when you want to put on the harness. replacing the collar when the harness is removed is not much of an issue as that can be added to the ring's function. Putting on the harness is the issue as the metal belts just require equipping it but the harness would not equip since the collar is there so I need to find a workaround. It may require further adjustment of the CD device script for the harnesses to remove the harness collar and equip the full harness.

Hello Veladarius,

Currently I pulled the harness as an option. Since giving the player the option to remove the belt themselves but not the collar I need to create a function that will equip the collar on the harnesses removal and remove the collar when you want to put on the harness. replacing the collar when the harness is removed is not much of an issue as that can be added to the ring's function. Putting on the harness is the issue as the metal belts just require equipping it but the harness would not equip since the collar is there so I need to find a workaround. It may require further adjustment of the CD device script for the harnesses to remove the harness collar and equip the full harness.

Understood !

Thanks for your reply :)

I installed everything as instructed, as far as I can tell.  Moreover, everything else has seemingly been fine (apart from an apparently known issue with error messages being issued).  But, I have encountered a problem with an apparently missing texture.

The Whiterun house mage wanted to throw a rubber doll collar on my 'toon.  The collar, however, lacked a texture. 

Sometimes I'll get textures that don't load right away, so, I saved and reloaded a few times.  No texture, however, was forthcoming.  So, I've gone back to an earlier save, and, until I can obtain a texture for that thing, I'm going to have to avoid rubber doll collars.

I installed the "meshes and textures" file, and everything else, so far, has been fine-- even some black, rubbery-looking outfits.  I can't see anything in the installation instructions about installing some other mod in order to obtain the texture... what am I doing wrong? 

The Captured Dreams bras are clipping inside the breasts. Unfortunately, Bodyslide does not seem to cooperate, since the CD stuff do not show up in the ”Batch Build” tool. Could you help me, please?

It should be using the normal DD stuff in bodyslide. However if it's going almost flat, you may need to turn off the breast node option in the DD menu.

The Captured Dreams bras are clipping inside the breasts. Unfortunately, Bodyslide does not seem to cooperate, since the CD stuff do not show up in the ”Batch Build” tool. Could you help me, please?

It should be using the normal DD stuff in bodyslide. However if it's going almost flat, you may need to turn off the breast node option in the DD menu.

Deactivating the breast node on DD's MCM menu, right? If so, while it does fix the issue, the HDT physics on the breasts causes clipping while moving.

Anyway, I redid the ”Batch Build” thing and I chose the non-HDT options for the bra. Turns out the device isn't going through the breasts anymore.

I installed everything as instructed, as far as I can tell.  Moreover, everything else has seemingly been fine (apart from an apparently known issue with error messages being issued).  But, I have encountered a problem with an apparently missing texture.

The Whiterun house mage wanted to throw a rubber doll collar on my 'toon.  The collar, however, lacked a texture. 

Sometimes I'll get textures that don't load right away, so, I saved and reloaded a few times.  No texture, however, was forthcoming.  So, I've gone back to an earlier save, and, until I can obtain a texture for that thing, I'm going to have to avoid rubber doll collars.

I installed the "meshes and textures" file, and everything else, so far, has been fine-- even some black, rubbery-looking outfits.  I can't see anything in the installation instructions about installing some other mod in order to obtain the texture... what am I doing wrong? 

The Rubber Doll collar is likely from DCUR (Deviiously Cursed Loot). While DCUR and CD both Shiny Rubber Catsuits DCUR uses a different version with more colors (the rubber doll collar is pink and not used in CD) while CD's uses the original mod. I suggest checking the textures from DCUR.

There is a mod on the nexus, I believe it is something like Jaxons MCM kickstarter, that can get an MCM menu to start. otherwise upload a copy of a log so I can look for errors related to the MCM menu for CD.

I got it working. I disabled it, saved, reneabled it, and it's showing up fine now. Luckily hadn't done too much so didn't lose too much progress. I'll keep an eye on my MCM to make sure it stays where it should.

I got it working. I disabled it, saved, reneabled it, and it's showing up fine now. Luckily hadn't done too much so didn't lose too much progress. I'll keep an eye on my MCM to make sure it stays where it should.

Veladarius:

Thx!

I'm pretty color-blind.  If the collar is supposed to be pink, I can see how I mistook it for the missing texture color... especially since the collar is depicted as black in its description.  If the description had included an image of a pink collar, instead, I probably wouldn't have been so sure that what I was receiving in-game was wrong.

Anyway, thanks, again.

Love this mod - really immersive and role-playing the free trial week was great fun :)

One suggestion for adding a sub / dom dialgoue: When you are in the shop during the free trail and left alone, at the end the player could say something like "Did you make me into one of your exhibitions for your own amusement then?" With the Master replying "Of course, I will make use of my slaves and equipment as I see fit, did you not enjoy it?"

The answer given:

"Yes, I did - it was exciting to be displayed in such wonderful gear"

"It was okay, but I did feel embarrassed, you should've told me"

"No, I did not - I prefer others to be displayed!"

Ranks from sub to dom responses. You could even (if you don't already) offer (force) the option of displaying the player in a variety of items as an available job when she asks. Or - send the player to a client to model items, and things get out of control....

Love this mod - really immersive and role-playing the free trial week was great fun :)

One suggestion for adding a sub / dom dialgoue: When you are in the shop during the free trail and left alone, at the end the player could say something like "Did you make me into one of your exhibitions for your own amusement then?" With the Master replying "Of course, I will make use of my slaves and equipment as I see fit, did you not enjoy it?"

The answer given:

Ranks from sub to dom responses. You could even (if you don't already) offer (force) the option of displaying the player in a variety of items as an available job when she asks. Or - send the player to a client to model items, and things get out of control....

More dialogue is always on my list of things to do but I need to be in the right frame of mind to write it or it comes out pretty crappy and boring.

The suggestion on the last line is something of a possibility though exactly what happens would likely vary depending on what sort of trait I set for the npc and the player's traits. Would be something interesting to do though, sort of an advanced delivery quest. I know a lot of you have wanted something like this for a while but some inspiration finally struck me on what happens, if I'm not inspired to do something it ends up coming out like crap.

The answer given:

More dialogue is always on my list of things to do but I need to be in the right frame of mind to write it or it comes out pretty crappy and boring.

The suggestion on the last line is something of a possibility though exactly what happens would likely vary depending on what sort of trait I set for the npc and the player's traits. Would be something interesting to do though, sort of an advanced delivery quest. I know a lot of you have wanted something like this for a while but some inspiration finally struck me on what happens, if I'm not inspired to do something it ends up coming out like crap.

If you need any help with lines / dialgoue I'd be happy to throw a few ideas over. If you outline what you need I could try a few things out. I'd written some short stories in the past (The Factory and The Secretary were dropped on to a few web-sites under Tr_veller) if you want to get an idea of what's possible. My personal kink is being dressed in fetish wear (the act of it) so as you can imagine: this is kind of my favourite mod at the moment :D

The answer given:

If you need any help with lines / dialgoue I'd be happy to throw a few ideas over. If you outline what you need I could try a few things out. I'd written some short stories in the past (The Factory and The Secretary were dropped on to a few web-sites under Tr_veller) if you want to get an idea of what's possible. My personal kink is being dressed in fetish wear (the act of it) so as you can imagine: this is kind of my favourite mod at the moment :D

Send me a PM with the offer so I don't forget. Once I start making it I will likely end up giving you some outlines of what is going on and let you see what you can do. There is a good chance I would use it though I may tweak some of it.

Having a problem with spouse chaste life, not sure if I`m just doing stuff in the wrong order or what.

I speak to spouse about a M/s relationship & agree when asked if sure & get sent to buy some toys & a collar / belt set.

Get to shop speak with master, 

Tell them I`m buying for wife & myself

Buy furniture & the red set from the list offered.

Go home.

Set up furniture.

Speak to wife.

She asks if ready for some fun.

Message flashes across top of screen saying no quest items.

All Dialogue breaks.

No dialogue options at all after that point.

Any ideas ?

Hi. I'm doing the property slave quest and I ran into a problem with De'zra. After the intro speech she says something like 'follow me and I show you where things are' (but she just did???) and nothing else happens... except she keeps telling me that, seconds elapsed.

I tried to ignore her and work the anvil, go out and sleep, wait time, nothing... quest is not progressing and she keeps up with the follow me line. A nightmare, really.

Apart from that, great mod. A little heavy on the scripts, maybe (device effects not always cleared after device removal, and such...)