Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

Having a problem with spouse chaste life, not sure if I`m just doing stuff in the wrong order or what.

I speak to spouse about a M/s relationship & agree when asked if sure & get sent to buy some toys & a collar / belt set.

Get to shop speak with master, 

Tell them I`m buying for wife & myself

Buy furniture & the red set from the list offered.

Go home.

Set up furniture.

Speak to wife.

She asks if ready for some fun.

Message flashes across top of screen saying no quest items.

All Dialogue breaks.

No dialogue options at all after that point.

Any ideas ?

if you are trying to equip devices on them try resetting the quest device arrays in the MCM menu and see if that helps.

Hi. I'm doing the property slave quest and I ran into a problem with De'zra. After the intro speech she says something like 'follow me and I show you where things are' (but she just did???) and nothing else happens... except she keeps telling me that, seconds elapsed.

I tried to ignore her and work the anvil, go out and sleep, wait time, nothing... quest is not progressing and she keeps up with the follow me line. A nightmare, really.

Apart from that, great mod. A little heavy on the scripts, maybe (device effects not always cleared after device removal, and such...)

when you are moving from the barracks make sure that the player's dialogue options are gone before the move happens, if there is any still there it will repeat.

So, I encountered a small bug when one of the couriers came to me. When I read the letter, the small Captured Dreams shop logo was missing in the buttom.
When I then got to the shop and looked through the books there, same thing.

Any idea what can be causing and how to fix it?

Everything else works fine, so it is not a big issue.

So, I encountered a small bug when one of the couriers came to me. When I read the letter, the small Captured Dreams shop logo was missing in the buttom.

The file is in data/textures/devious/store called watermark.png. If it is there I suggest replacing it from the Original sized texture set as it is picky about the size of the image that can be used so if you are using one of the upscaled it may be too big for it to use properly.

i am having some issues when i try entering shop my game crashes sometimes my character will load then crash instantly 

Upload a copy of the papyrus log from when it crashed.

Anyone else experiencing issues entering the shop or with devices I need 3 things:

A detailed account of what happened

What version of DD you are using

A copy of the log when the issue occurred. Don't paste the log as I won't look at it here, I want the file itself.

If I find that you have a number of errors from other mods you will be asked to fix those before I go any further, same goes for mods that constantly run in the background hogging resources, they will need dealt with as well.

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=1

bReflectLODTrees=1

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

[Combat]

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=1

bReflectLODLand=1

bReflectSky=1

bReflectLODTrees=1 

did this one with no mods except ones needed to run captured dreams

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

[Archive]

[Combat]

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1 

did this one with no mods except ones needed to run captured dreams

I didn't ask for the ini file information but since you posted it I suggest changing the Papyrus section above to this:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=2.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

This will generate the logs that I want and give more of a budget to papyrus to run scripts. These are the settings that I use.

If it still crashes then upload the log, if you are not sure where to find it then google it, it isn't hard to find. I can't do anything else for you without it.

The file is in data/textures/devious/store called watermark.png. If it is there I suggest replacing it from the Original sized texture set as it is picky about the size of the image that can be used so if you are using one of the upscaled it may be too big for it to use properly.

I have the same issue.

I checked the location you said & All I have there is a Watermark DDS Image.

Only other type of file there is 1 called Untitled-1 Which is a photoshop image. Listed below.

https://gyazo.com/2f756db921c5d6cb519d9da8d380351e

cannot find online where to find it 

if you are asking about the papyrus edit that is in the .ini you linked.

for the log it will be in documents/ mygames/ skyrim/ logs/ script. you will see in that file after enabling logging a text document names papyrus.0. this is the log that vel will want, however you will want to use attach file when you add it, otherwise it will flood this forum. it will also help him find any errors in the log faster if he can see it as a text document.

I have the same issue.

I checked the location you said & All I have there is a Watermark DDS Image.

Only other type of file there is 1 called Untitled-1 Which is a photoshop image. Listed below.

https://gyazo.com/2f756db921c5d6cb519d9da8d380351e

I checked the letters and they all refer to the Watermark DDS image. If you are using a texture resolution set other than the original I suggest getting the watermark image from there as it is rather picky about the image size and such.

Having a problem with spouse chaste life, not sure if I`m just doing stuff in the wrong order or what.

I speak to spouse about a M/s relationship & agree when asked if sure & get sent to buy some toys & a collar / belt set.

Go home.

Set up furniture.

Speak to wife.

All Dialogue breaks.

Any ideas ?

if you are trying to equip devices on them try resetting the quest device arrays in the MCM menu and see if that helps.

Hi. I'm doing the property slave quest and I ran into a problem with De'zra. After the intro speech she says something like 'follow me and I show you where things are' (but she just did???) and nothing else happens... except she keeps telling me that, seconds elapsed.

I tried to ignore her and work the anvil, go out and sleep, wait time, nothing... quest is not progressing and she keeps up with the follow me line. A nightmare, really.

Apart from that, great mod. A little heavy on the scripts, maybe (device effects not always cleared after device removal, and such...)

when you are moving from the barracks make sure that the player's dialogue options are gone before the move happens, if there is any still there it will repeat.

I tried that, but the dialogue keeps repeating now from 'any other questions?' despite I've already tried all options. Maybe if I could set the stage forward...

Go home.

Set up furniture.

Speak to wife.

All Dialogue breaks.

Any ideas ?

I tried that, but the dialogue keeps repeating now from 'any other questions?' despite I've already tried all options. Maybe if I could set the stage forward...

There are no stages, wouldn't matter anyway as the force greet from the barracks is in a loop and it is what sets off De'Zra's dialogue branch. I know it works, I tested a number of times with the player's dialogue choices there and with it cleared (hit enter to clear it) and the results were the same every time - your last dialogue option still being there = Raccan and De'Zra's dialogue repeats, dialogue cleared = dialogue runs correctly. I would say to use the stopscene command but that is already in the scripting of that sequence. This is a Skyrim engine issue with force greets, if it detects it did not finish (dialogue still there) then it will repeat it.

hello

I have a problem with the delivery quest:

the package was stolen and I get notified I can either go back to master or try to recover the delivery.

but I do not know where to go to recover the delivery because the quest target isnt updated.

is it intended?

do I have to search nearby bandit lairs ?

thanks

-------

edit:

AH nevemind, I was not looking at the right quest descriptor,

I forgot that now there are more than one quest entry in the quest log when doing a CD quest,

sorry

Hi,

Is it intended that the armbinder is never removed during the embassy quest, not even when a sex scene is running?

No, it not being removed is an error on my part but if you are using the new version of DD it would not be removed anyway due to the primary keyword change.

Hi,

Is it intended that the armbinder is never removed during the embassy quest, not even when a sex scene is running?

No, it not being removed is an error on my part but if you are using the new version of DD it would not be removed anyway due to the primary keyword change.

Aaah, sorry, I don't know about that primary keyword change. Would it help to revert to a previous version? Which DD are we talking about, assets, integration or expansion? Because, yes, I'm playing latest versions right now.

Hi,

Aaah, sorry, I don't know about that primary keyword change. Would it help to revert to a previous version? Which DD are we talking about, assets, integration or expansion? Because, yes, I'm playing latest versions right now.

Ok, my bad. I checked the versions in the requirements and I assumed the last versions would be ok too. But now I see you really didn't add the '+' to some numbers...

Hi,

Ok, my bad. I checked the versions in the requirements and I assumed the last versions would be ok too. But now I see you really didn't add the '+' to some numbers...

The error is completely mine as I said, I never put the command in to remove it though if I had the DD beta (v4) would break it anyway.

All of the devices put on for that quest are standard items not quest items so you can escape the armbinder yourself.

Hi,

The error is completely mine as I said, I never put the command in to remove it though if I had the DD beta (v4) would break it anyway.

All of the devices put on for that quest are standard items not quest items so you can escape the armbinder yourself.

Well, It's certainly a complex mod so errors are likely to happen. You're doing a fine job anyway and it's still a very enjoyable mod. Congratulations!

Hi,

The armbinder thingy hasn't been fixed since way back then? I remember it being fixed in a changelog, it seems that I am wrong.

Hi,

The armbinder thingy hasn't been fixed since way back then? I remember it being fixed in a changelog, it seems that I am wrong.

I had changed all of the devices that were being used when I changed the opening scenes and believed the armbinder issue was taken care of. Apparently I did not either add the removal command to the updated scenes or did not change the script and it is trying to remove a CD device but that script won't remove standard items. Either way you can struggle out of it while in the cell though I have no idea how well that will work in the dev version as I have no idea what the default settings are for getting out of them is. This will be something I will be addressing at a later date.