Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

I'm using Devious asset, Integrations and Regulations. Now I installed Captured Dreams, but when i enter in the shop the game crashes. What's wrong??

Make sure you are using at lease v 2.6 of both the Integration and Assets. Other than any of the addons everything in the shop is either from Skyrim, Devious Devices or ZAZ Animation and uses whatever bodies you are using. Only thing that may be an issue is the number of NPC's in the shop (12 including the mini-mannequins).

It's all ok with the versions. I'm thinking that may be EBD proc patch. I'm using Everybody's Different Body mod and 'cause news NPC in the shop was added, i'm trying the running the patch again, but appears an error:

skyrimproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:
Devious Devices - Assets.esm has some missing masters:
 - Sexlab.esm
Please activate and try again

Could be this the problem?

Make sure you are using the latest versions of SexLab. SexLab's latest versions changed things a lot and Min updated the Integration so it requires v1.31 of SexLab or later. 

Edit: You may want to try reinstalling SexLab

Done! Version updated and change the load order (the Sexlab was AFTER Devious Device, cause I updated and didn't change the load order).

With the patches (I've merged them though, and only use that) everyone seems to have both the patch items + some basic slave rags or clothes in their outfit lists. The patched items do appear in their inventory and are correctly marked as outfits, however they seem to prefer the vanilla skyrim items when choosing what to wear from the oufits. Any idea if that can be changed somehow?

Make sure the armor addons have the delev tag on them. That will remove the slave rags when it is merged. You may need to reset their inventory when you reload it or wait until they reset (should be each day).

With the patches (I've merged them though, and only use that) everyone seems to have both the patch items + some basic slave rags or clothes in their outfit lists. The patched items do appear in their inventory and are correctly marked as outfits, however they seem to prefer the vanilla skyrim items when choosing what to wear from the oufits. Any idea if that can be changed somehow?

Make sure the armor addons have the delev tag on them. That will remove the slave rags when it is merged. You may need to reset their inventory when you reload it or wait until they reset (should be each day).

Yup, that seems to have done it, thanks!

Hey, so according to your original post, you said the quest stage was 14 for advancement. however that doesn't work, in my game checking the quest stages with player.sqs captureddreamserrands shows stage 0, 5, 10, 600, 650, with stage 5 and 10 being set to 1 showing completion.

Setstage to 600 does nothing. In fact using the movetoqt returns no quest target at all.

Setstage to 650 completes the quest, but the restraints are still locked on and the master only repeats "Don't you have a delivery to make?" 

So I'm kinda lost as to what I could do next, I've tried to do the quest several times every time same result, no quest target and the master skips telling me the delivery recipient.

Edit: So I looked at your quest in CK, it appears no links to the customer alias are made....and there is no speaker for the part where the master is supposed to tell you who to deliver to...lol I fixed that second part, and realized why nothing after that was working either, so theres actually a fair bit left to do before this is a complete quest. On that note, I look forward to playing your finished quests :P

Hey, so according to your original post, you said the quest stage was 14 for advancement. however that doesn't work, in my game checking the quest stages with player.sqs captureddreamserrands shows stage 0, 5, 10, 600, 650, with stage 5 and 10 being set to 1 showing completion.

Setstage to 600 does nothing. In fact using the movetoqt returns no quest target at all.

Setstage to 650 completes the quest, but the restraints are still locked on and the master only repeats "Don't you have a delivery to make?" 

So I'm kinda lost as to what I could do next, I've tried to do the quest several times every time same result, no quest target and the master skips telling me the delivery recipient.

Edit: So I looked at your quest in CK, it appears no links to the customer alias are made....and there is no speaker for the part where the master is supposed to tell you who to deliver to...lol I fixed that second part, and realized why nothing after that was working either, so theres actually a fair bit left to do before this is a complete quest. On that note, I look forward to playing your finished quests :P

There are 2 separate quests that control this, CapturedDreamsErrands Holds all the dialogue and objectives while CDErrandController holds all the scripts to add and remove items and advances the stages of the dialogue part.

On CDErrandController this is what the stages do:

5 and 10 - ready states

12 Start Delivery - adds all the items to character for the quest

14 Delivery Made - removes the delivery and receipt and adds the signed receipt (can talk to master to complete quest)

18 Returned to Master - Removes the items

19 Returned to Master, was rude - exchanges items

20 Start of quest reset

30 Finish quest reset

The dialogue for the actors looks to the controller quest to know what to say when. If you rush the dialogue it can end up skipping the dialogue where the customer is determined.

The quest is complete, I am playing with the same version that was uploaded last (v 1.51) and have gone through it about a dozen times with no issues.

Oh, I guess I must have a conflicting mod somewhere then, or something like that :( I'll have to scrw around with it some more.

You can reset the quest using the CDErrandController quest. If you have the items from the Master set the stage to 14 and talk to her. If you don't have any items and need to reset it then set it to stage 20.

The next update I will add stages for each of the customers and try setting up the dialogue so you can ask for a customer again if it did not set correctly.

Oh, I guess I must have a conflicting mod somewhere then, or something like that :( I'll have to scrw around with it some more.

Had the same problem. Fixed it by uninstalling, clean saving and reinstalling now all the references are populated. :shy:

I suspect it was caused by upgrading SexLab Aroused and Captured Dreams at the same time.

Had the same problem. Fixed it by uninstalling, clean saving and reinstalling now all the references are populated. :shy:

I suspect it was caused by upgrading SexLab Aroused and Captured Dreams at the same time.

Thanks for this solution! Tried this and the quests work now :)

I am working on an update, so far I have:

fixed items unlocked but not removed from inventory at end of quest - now removed when done.

You will be able to get the destination for the delivery if you tab out but the Master does not like people that don't listen.

Added some additional dialogue options at the end that takes into account your attitude at the beginning and end.

I am going to try adding the advertisement delivery made by UrbanSniper (thanks for that!).

I am going to try adding the advertisement delivery made by UrbanSniper (thanks for that!).

No problem, you're welcome!

Had a thought for something that'd be fun to see down the road.  Like the Regulations mod, you could have the shop's logo on the belt and collar they equip for the delivery quest, if you wanted to add a little more flavor to the deliveries.

Are there any way to recover my freedom if I find myself locked with a gag and the armbinder?

Thank you...

Obs: console is cheating...  :dodgy:

The gag is what makes it tough. You need to get the armbinder off first by struggling until it is loose then take it off. The locks on the gag have to be picked or have a key.

Are there any way to recover my freedom if I find myself locked with a gag and the armbinder?

Thank you...

Obs: console is cheating...  :dodgy:

The gag is what makes it tough. You need to get the armbinder off first by struggling until it is loose then take it off. The locks on the gag have to be picked or have a key.

Do I need to use that "dirt in the padlock" option to make it possible?

Maybe I was distracted and didn't see the struggle option...

I will take a look later.

Thanks a lot!  :lol:

when loading  some of the addons i get a CTD. i am using o3d,skyrim strapon,catsuits,TSfetish, and calyps. even when i use a single one i get the CTD. i used BOSS to sort the mods. i think a problem i have is that when using wrye bash ( using 303 since whenever i DL 304-3 it fails too install NSIS error)  i cannot merge the files and they all are red color boxed.

am i doing something wrong ? and if so how can i fix it? (also if you need the load order im sorry to say i have no clue how to get it.)

when loading  some of the addons i get a CTD. i am using o3d,skyrim strapon,catsuits,TSfetish, and calyps. even when i use a single one i get the CTD. i used BOSS to sort the mods. i think a problem i have is that when using wrye bash ( using 303 since whenever i DL 304-3 it fails too install NSIS error)  i cannot merge the files and they all are red color boxed.

am i doing something wrong ? and if so how can i fix it? (also if you need the load order im sorry to say i have no clue how to get it.)

If the boxes are red then there is a master missing for it. If you click on the files in Wrye Bash to the right is a list of the masters and it should show which is missing.

Edit: If all of them are red then either you are missing something from devious devices or its masters or all of the original mods for the addons.

If the boxes are red then there is a master missing for it. If you click on the files in Wrye Bash to the right is a list of the masters and it should show which is missing.

Edit: If all of them are red then either you are missing something from devious devices or its masters or all of the original mods for the addons.

hmm a missing master would make sense . thank you for your time and reply. i'll look through and see what masters im missing or if any need updated.

I've just started the delivery quest and received the items and been belted and the usual chastity belt quest started but i didn't see any dialogue with who to deliver to.

Is there a way of getting the location repeated or should i have a quest saying where?

I've just started the delivery quest and received the items and been belted and the usual chastity belt quest started but i didn't see any dialogue with who to deliver to.

Is there a way of getting the location repeated or should i have a quest saying where?

There are times that the dialogue skips the part where the customer is named. You will need to reset the quest and can restart it in one of two ways:

If you have the belt on already you can trigger the end by typing in the console: Setstage CDErrandController 14 and you can talk to the Master to end the quest. If you don't have the belt on it can be reset completely by typing in the console: setstage CDErrandController 20 which will reset the quest completely.

I am working on an update that will enable you to ask for the customer name again if the dialogue is tabbed out of. So far what I have tested is working but I have a few other dialogue branches to check (I have added a few to the start and end). I hope to have the update ready tomorrow sometime.

and i have a other problem i cant buy any belts or plugs from the master

If you are belted you need to have a speechcraft of around 40 I believe. If it just those items that she won't sell make sure you are using the latest version as that was an issue that was fixed.

As for making her mad, after the quest you have the opportunity to be rude to her. In the next update not listening at the start of the quest will make things worst at the end if you make her mad. Unfortunately I don't have the skills in mod making or scripting to enslave the player as this is my first mod with any sort of quest or scripts.

and i have a other problem i cant buy any belts or plugs from the master

If you are belted you need to have a speechcraft of around 40 I believe. If it just those items that she won't sell make sure you are using the latest version as that was an issue that was fixed.

As for making her mad, after the quest you have the opportunity to be rude to her. In the next update not listening at the start of the quest will make things worst at the end if you make her mad. Unfortunately I don't have the skills in mod making or scripting to enslave the player as this is my first mod with any sort of quest or scripts.

k ty for the help should i try to download this mod and install it new or assets and "intergration" hope its right :). and it was just an idea for the enslavement