Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

If the quest is not running either:

reload to before accepting the quest 

or

you can jump to the end by typing into the console: setstage cderrandcontroller 20 and you can speak with the Master and end the quest and remove the items.

You can check that the quest is running by entering sqv captureddreamserrands and it will tell you if it is or not (should be at either stage 5 or 10)

If not, type in the console: setstage cderrandcontroller 600 and it will reset the quest (will not remove the items).

I've got the same problem. Typed sqv captureddreamserrands into the console, quest is running and at stage 10, but no quest marker or journal entry. Will try reloading and trying again.

Edit: Same result, running at stage 10, but no marker or any instruction of who to go to.

I've got the same problem. Typed sqv captureddreamserrands into the console, quest is running and at stage 10, but no quest marker or journal entry. Will try reloading and trying again.

Edit: Same result, running at stage 10, but no marker or any instruction of who to go to.

Do the aliases have id numbers in them or are they empty?

I got the no quest markers thing on a save I had loaded and reset sexlab on after updating everything to current versions.  That character hadn't been to the shop before, either. 

I started a new game, and the quest worked fine on the first run through, plugs vibrated and delivery worked, as did the punishment for being rude, though it left me with multiple sets of plugs, and for some reason I had 2 of the delivery receipts in my inventory.  The second time I attempted it, however, it led me to Torbjorn Shatter-Shield in Windhelm, but he never gave me the option to accept delivery.  I waited till he walked to the inn for a drink, then waited for daylight hours and met him in his home, but the option never came up.  A factor of his mourning scripts or something maybe?

Forgive the state of my log here; I did this in a hurry and forgot to install the SD patch, so I don't know if that's the culprit or not.  I've got to head back to work tomorrow, so I've not got time to test it with the patch again tonight.

Papyrus.0.rar

I got the no quest markers thing on a save I had loaded and reset sexlab on after updating everything to current versions.  That character hadn't been to the shop before, either. 

I started a new game, and the quest worked fine on the first run through, plugs vibrated and delivery worked, as did the punishment for being rude, though it left me with multiple sets of plugs, and for some reason I had 2 of the delivery receipts in my inventory.  The second time I attempted it, however, it led me to Torbjorn Shatter-Shield in Windhelm, but he never gave me the option to accept delivery.  I waited till he walked to the inn for a drink, then waited for daylight hours and met him in his home, but the option never came up.  A factor of his mourning scripts or something maybe?

Forgive the state of my log here; I did this in a hurry and forgot to install the SD patch, so I don't know if that's the culprit or not.  I've got to head back to work tomorrow, so I've not got time to test it with the patch again tonight.

Use getstage cderrandcontroller and find out the stage it is at. It should be at 12, if not you can set it manually as the dialogue for the customers looks for that. I will go through and see if something is not setting correctly. Other mods and scripts should not have an effect on this.

There are 2 quests that actually control the errand quest: CapturedDreamsErrands and CDErrandController and they both work together to run the quest.

CapturedDreamsErrands has these stages:

5   initial start

10 begin delivery

40 - 550 reserved for customer objectives

600 return to master

650 quest completed

CDErrandController has these stages:

5  initial start

10 ready point (after reset)

12 begin delivery

14 return to master

20 completed - start reset

30 finish reset

If you go to talk to someone and cant check the CDErrandController is at stage 12 or they won't talk. Stage 14 is for the Master to know that you have returned.

Ran into an ctd while Equiping the posture collar with the new version

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
actorEvents.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm:
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp
Elewin Combat Voice.esp
exLab_Hormones.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
buildablehouse.esp
captured Dreams.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
APPS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Submit belt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Hmm, the display "models" in the store are doing something odd: when the cursor is placed on them they display their "Slave 1, Slave 2, etc" names, but when spoken to they are subtitled with actual names-- presumably the short id and regular name are different?  Is that intentional?

Also: while the Zaz gags continue to function in the store, by "mmph"ing the models, the newly added DD Assets gags still allowed speech.

I'm happy to see this mod continuing to improve.  Awesome work so far!

Hmm, the display "models" in the store are doing something odd: when the cursor is placed on them they display their "Slave 1, Slave 2, etc" names, but when spoken to they are subtitled with actual names-- presumably the short id and regular name are different?  Is that intentional?

Also: while the Zaz gags continue to function in the store, by "mmph"ing the models, the newly added DD Assets gags still allowed speech.

I'm happy to see this mod continuing to improve.  Awesome work so far!

The naming was intentional as it was for the dialogue quest. I had not added the keywords for the gags to the slave dialogue as I was still figuring out what the gags would do on npc's.

I am going to clean up the scripts on the quest today (move a number of them from the dialogue side to the controller side) and a few other changes that will hopefully fix the quest for people.

Ran into an ctd while Equiping the posture collar with the new version

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

actorEvents.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm:

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

Elewin Combat Voice.esp

exLab_Hormones.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

Devious Devices - Integration.esp

Elewin Pumps 2.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

buildablehouse.esp

captured Dreams.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

APPS.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Submit belt.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

You will want to let Min know on the Integration thread, he can help you there.

I don't see anything missing. Can you open them with TES5Edit? When it loads them it will error out at the point where the problem is.

My first time using TES5Edit, attached are the logs for each addon activated individually.

The catsuit only seems to show a serious error though, missing Shiny Catsuits.esm

The logs show the addon files are being loaded. IF there was a problem with them that is where it would have stopped.

[CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp] Loading file

[CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp] File loaded

[CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp] Start processing

[CD-Tera Armors addon.esp] Loading file

[CD-Tera Armors addon.esp] File loaded

[CD-Tera Armors addon.esp] Start processing

[CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp] Loading file

[CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp] File loaded

[CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp] Start processing

It is crashing in the same spot, during the loading of the USKP:

[00:14] Background Loader: [unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp] GRUP Top "ECZN" processed

[00:14] Background Loader: [unofficial Skyrim Patch.es

The only reason the addon files would cause a crash is if the masters were missing as all they do is add items to leveled lists. I am at a loss as to why it would crash with them active.

Edit: Another update is comming very soon and I have updated versions of the Tera and Shiny Rubber Catsuits (missing items from merchants). I will go through all three again and make sure there is nothing erroneous and release with the update.

Those USKP are out of date, or way out of order. Current ones are flagged as ESM and shoul be loaded right after the DLC, way before any of your add ons.

How can i start the Errands quest ?

The Master have no Options for a Job

Either the quest has stopped (script issue) or you have a lockable item on from Devious Devices. You can check the script with: sqv captureddreamserrands and it can be reset with: setstage cderrandscontroller 20

I have reworked the scripts and aliases and am testing it now.