Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

I believe the issue with the quest not working properly is an issue with an Alias - possible an actor who is either dead or not enabled. I have reworked the scripts (renamed and reduced the number) and I am testing it now. On my 4th time through and have fixed 2 minor issues so far. Min is checking another issue so once he is done I will update the mod.

ok did it, got a lot of information from it 

ref cdcustomer from 1 to 18 is none

quest is running and enabled

stage 10 and priority 70

The aliases didn't fill which stops the quest. I am getting ready to update the mod and the changes I have made should keep that from happening.

i don't know if you'l agree with me, but what about creating some npcs to spawn for the quest? something like the dark broterhood after you finish the questline, wich spawn generic targets for the repeatable quest, you could use something similar for the customers so there's no risk of killing then all

i don't know if you'l agree with me, but what about creating some npcs to spawn for the quest? something like the dark broterhood after you finish the questline, wich spawn generic targets for the repeatable quest, you could use something similar for the customers so there's no risk of killing then all

When I created the aliases I should have made it so if they were dead/disabled or anything it would still fill as I have a condition on the dialogue to be able to deliver to them that they are not dead. If for some reason one does not fill the entire thing stops. With the changes I have made to the scripts and aliases I have gone through the quest about 10 times in a row with no issues so far. I am getting ready to upload it now.

I have uploaded a new version of the store. The scripts for the quest have been reworked a bit as well as the aliases.

NOTE:

Updating to v 1.51 from v 1.5

Make sure you are not currently in the middle of the quest as an item has been changed as well as scripts (have received items)

If you started the quest and received the items but it did not start type: 'setstage captureddreamserrands 14' and you can talk to the Master and finish the quest.

You may need to reset the quest if you had issues with it starting. That can be done in the console with: setstage cderrandscontroller 20

Just a quick little thing I worked up for the shop between calls today. Got to thinking it'd be fun to see some advertising for the place :)

I would think having that delivered via courier to the player would be a great prompt to then add the store's location to the map.   :D

I can see if I can add that. Should be able to copy any of the other courier quests.

Just a quick little thing I worked up for the shop between calls today. Got to thinking it'd be fun to see some advertising for the place :)

I would think having that delivered via courier to the player would be a great prompt to then add the store's location to the map.   :D

I can see if I can add that. Should be able to copy any of the other courier quests.

That was the idea I had that inspired me to make it, lol. 

Any suggestions as to when the player should receive it?

Any suggestions as to when the player should receive it?

Well, most people are probably wanting to go there and play around fairly early on.  Could have it trigger when they happen to hit a hold capitol the first time.

maybe after 1 day on skyrim, just to avoid a courrier coming your way while you're scaping helgen

and what about a quest where the master binds you with the shop stuff and pu you to delivery these? like the Dragonborn's qust at RAven Rock wich you deliver some weird drink to the people around there

EDIT: I forgot, i think i discovered why the quest wasn't working. If i skip the dialog too fast, when i got the option to say "hey!" the master stops talking before giving me the information to who i sould deliver the package

Two deliveries worked almost flawlessly.  The second one, I happened to sell the delivery item to a khajiit caravan on my way into Solitude, but the character accepted delivery and everything proceeded as normal even without the item.  Pretty smooth for a level 1 character with a 16 speech, lol.

maybe after 1 day on skyrim, just to avoid a courrier coming your way while you're scaping helgen

and what about a quest where the master binds you with the shop stuff and pu you to delivery these? like the Dragonborn's qust at RAven Rock wich you deliver some weird drink to the people around there

EDIT: I forgot, i think i discovered why the quest wasn't working. If i skip the dialog too fast, when i got the option to say "hey!" the master stops talking before giving me the information to who i sould deliver the package

I was thinking either once you are made thane of Whiterun or level 3 and enter a town.

The scripts in the first version of the quest were scattered among several dialogue options. Now they are pretty much all together for each stage.

Edit: The last thing she does is give you who it goes to - the dialogue where you are told is actually a number of random dialogue sets which sets the objective.

Have testet out the delivery quest's with an new and a level 50 char. I'm unable to get the delivery informations from master.

(Have full installed S.T.E.P and all actual working SexLab Mod's).

Please add the quest to the quest book, then the Problems easly solved.

I'm using Devious asset, Integrations and Regulations. Now I installed Captured Dreams, but when i enter in the shop the game crashes. What's wrong??

Make sure you are using at lease v 2.6 of both the Integration and Assets. Other than any of the addons everything in the shop is either from Skyrim, Devious Devices or ZAZ Animation and uses whatever bodies you are using. Only thing that may be an issue is the number of NPC's in the shop (12 including the mini-mannequins).

I'm using Devious asset, Integrations and Regulations. Now I installed Captured Dreams, but when i enter in the shop the game crashes. What's wrong??

Make sure you are using at lease v 2.6 of both the Integration and Assets. Other than any of the addons everything in the shop is either from Skyrim, Devious Devices or ZAZ Animation and uses whatever bodies you are using. Only thing that may be an issue is the number of NPC's in the shop (12 including the mini-mannequins).

It's all ok with the versions. I'm thinking that may be EBD proc patch. I'm using Everybody's Different Body mod and 'cause news NPC in the shop was added, i'm trying the running the patch again, but appears an error:

skyrimproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:
Devious Devices - Assets.esm has some missing masters:
 - Sexlab.esm
Please activate and try again

Could be this the problem?

It's all ok with the versions. I'm thinking that may be EBD proc patch. I'm using Everybody's Different Body mod and 'cause news NPC in the shop was added, i'm trying the running the patch again, but appears an error:

skyrimproc.exceptions.MissingMaster:
Devious Devices - Assets.esm has some missing masters:
 - Sexlab.esm
Please activate and try again

Could be this the problem?

Make sure you are using the latest versions of SexLab. SexLab's latest versions changed things a lot and Min updated the Integration so it requires v1.31 of SexLab or later. 

Edit: You may want to try reinstalling SexLab

With the patches (I've merged them though, and only use that) everyone seems to have both the patch items + some basic slave rags or clothes in their outfit lists. The patched items do appear in their inventory and are correctly marked as outfits, however they seem to prefer the vanilla skyrim items when choosing what to wear from the oufits. Any idea if that can be changed somehow?