Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

The next update fixes the door issue, too many damn things to set to get someone to unlock a door and I had missed one.

As for crashing on entering there isn't anything in the base mod that should cause a crash as most everything is either a vanilla item, item from Devious Devices or from ZAZ Animation pack. Do you have any of the other mods installed that I made merge files for?

Hello, every time i want to enter its closed, so i make it open but then the loading screen comes and it crashe. Any idea why? I installed alle the mods you require. (sorry for my english, i am from swiss.)  greetings Candiru

If you see the Bethesda Logo and then the game crashes before you see the menu then the problem is you are missing a master file.

Get Tes5edit, and run it. It will tell you what you are missing.

The next update fixes the door issue, too many damn things to set to get someone to unlock a door and I had missed one.

As for crashing on entering there isn't anything in the base mod that should cause a crash as most everything is either a vanilla item, item from Devious Devices or from ZAZ Animation pack. Do you have any of the other mods installed that I made merge files for?

Hi i download the required mods but not the extras.

Hello, every time i want to enter its closed, so i make it open but then the loading screen comes and it crashe. Any idea why? I installed alle the mods you require. (sorry for my english, i am from swiss.)  greetings Candiru

If you see the Bethesda Logo and then the game crashes before you see the menu then the problem is you are missing a master file.

Get Tes5edit, and run it. It will tell you what you are missing.

okay thank you sir i will try it out

hi again i get now this here

post-45921-0-29331900-1387677661_thumb.png

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

When you open TES5Edit you should see a list of all the mods you have installed. Uncheck all the mods except the Captured Dreams mod. When it loads if there are any missing masters it will stop loading.

The masters you need are:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

DeviousDevices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esp

i did it as you say and no it comes this
post-45921-0-65588300-1387680343_thumb.png

i really dont get it why edit: i check captured dream now i uncheck and it loads to the finish without problems

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

When you open TES5Edit you should see a list of all the mods you have installed. Uncheck all the mods except the Captured Dreams mod. When it loads if there are any missing masters it will stop loading.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

attachicon.gifskyrim 2.png

i really dont get it why edit: i check captured dream now i uncheck and it loads to the finish without problems

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

and this are all mods i have at the moment mabey there is one that is not compatible with you mod :)post-45921-0-46024900-1387680837_thumb.png

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

and this are all mods i have at the moment mabey there is one that is not compatible with you mod :)attachicon.gifmy mods at the moment.png

Move the Captured Dreams esp below the Devious Devices - Integration esp, that is probably what is causing the crash.

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

and this are all mods i have at the moment mabey there is one that is not compatible with you mod :)attachicon.gifmy mods at the moment.png

Move the Captured Dreams esp below the Devious Devices - Integration esp, that is probably what is causing th

You Sir are a Hero! post-45921-0-97320000-1387682374_thumb.png

attachicon.gifskyrim.png

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

ZAZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Move the Captured Dreams esp below the Devious Devices - Integration esp, that is probably what is causing th

You Sir are a Hero! attachicon.gifskyrim 3.png

and i will test it in 10 mins if i can get in the store without a crash :)

I will release an update for the shop tomorrow, just a few last things to adjust.

Fixes / additions:

Fixed the issue with NPC's wandering into the basement and quest markers pointing there as well.

Fixed the issue with the door not being locked / unlocked.

Added the 3 mini-mannequin displays

Rebuilt dialogue and added a small dialogue quest (nothing big but can be beneficial to the player).

I would have had this out sooner but the scripting for the dialogue quest was killing me. My scripting ability has improved to "slightly more than none".

I will release an update for the shop tomorrow, just a few last things to adjust.

Fixes / additions:

Fixed the issue with NPC's wandering into the basement and quest markers pointing there as well.

Rebuilt dialogue and added a small dialogue quest (nothing big but can be beneficial to the player).

I would have had this out sooner but the scripting for the dialogue quest was killing me. My scripting ability has improved to "slightly more than none".

Nice. Just have as long as you need because it sound very nice, i hope it works now by me. and how do i update it just delete and install or copy and past in the data folder?

@candiru - You might want to move the Devious Devices Integration esp to the top of the of the other Devious Device related mods to prevent possible glitches, since the other mods depend on some of its functions.

k so first devious devices integration.esp then assest then for the mass and at last deviousregulation and dreams?

Fixes / additions:

Nice. Just have as long as you need because it sound very nice, i hope it works now by me. and how do i update it just delete and install or copy and past in the data folder?

Remove the old and install the new. No change to any meshes/textures but scripts have been changed. I actually just figured out the script issues today but had already fixed the other issues and rebuilt the dialogue. Next is to try making another quest and possibly some scenes involving the player, hardest thing will be bashing my head on the scripts for them.

@candiru - You might want to move the Devious Devices Integration esp to the top of the of the other Devious Device related mods to prevent possible glitches, since the other mods depend on some of its functions.

k so first devious devices integration.esp then assest then for the mass and at last deviousregulation and dreams?

Assets

Integration

rest can be any order

Fixes / additions:

Remove the old and install the new. No change to any meshes/textures but scripts have been changed. I actually just figured out the script issues today but had already fixed the other issues and rebuilt the dialogue. Next is to try making another quest and possibly some scenes involving the player, hardest thing will be bashing my head on the scripts for them.

k thank you :)

Fixes / additions:

k thank you :)

i was now in the shop it worked. i dont know how much i need to thank you if you ever need maby a chillstep song for the shop "weird chillstep in skyrim xD " but if you want one i will make a track for you. Cheers Candiru

I have released the new version of the shop. Fixed several issues and added a few things. If you are having a problem with Wrye Bash giving an error about more than 255 items when creating a bashed patch download the updated merge files. Apparently Wrye Bash has an issue if more than 255 items end up in a container. Once Devious Devices - Assets and Integration are updated I will update the shop again, should just require a new esp.

I just gave it a try, and it seems to be working well.  Only found one real bug, and that was after speaking to the smith to get a key; after telling her that Kara sent me, I get a pop up that says 'This was Called', then the key purchase dialogues come up normally.

Also, creepy mini-mannequins are creepy, lol. Those slaves must have really pissed the Master off to earn that punishment.

I just gave it a try, and it seems to be working well.  Only found one real bug, and that was after speaking to the smith to get a key; after telling her that Kara sent me, I get a pop up that says 'This was Called', then the key purchase dialogues come up normally.

Also, creepy mini-mannequins are creepy, lol. Those slaves must have really pissed the Master off to earn that punishment.

The pop up was from when I was trying to get the scripts to work, I guess I missed that one. I had to add tags to them to block them from SexLabas it was really creepy when they tried having sex with other people.

I'm not sure how but I think I ended up making a bug with the shop where Eirid (little girl from the Frozen Hearth Inn) keeps hiring thugs to come after me. I used the inn as a base for the shop, copied and removed almost everything, but I think there is a reference still on something. It is funny though.