Hey guys,

Can someone or several of you up load pre configured changes with as little head wobble as possible and more visually smooth to avoid sea sickness?

Basically I guess I want a more stable FPV, Less random looking around, very minor jarring or head shake in only the most violent animations.

I don't really get sea sick but it does bother my visual cortex.  It would be most appreciated if someone could help me out with this.

My config

!set fPositionOffsetHorizontal 0

!set fPositionOffsetVertical -2.5

!set fPositionOffsetDepth 2

!set fRotationFromHead 0.05

I have a slight inaccuracy with the crosshair especially when picking small items like arrows for example. I'm also currently using centered third person camera ini tweaks which I found here. I had no problem when using it with version 2.0 when it came out, did something changed that doesn't require to use this tweak to get the crosshair activation accurate anymore? Currently I need to point my crosshair above an item to activate it.

Is any tools or script to list current actor activeEffect's keywords exists?

such tool is very helpful for FPV tuning (profile for kneeling, blowjob and etc).

or any config for certain animation's? is it posible?

(for FPV 2.* of course)

I have a slight inaccuracy with the crosshair especially when picking small items like arrows for example. I'm also currently using centered third person camera ini tweaks which I found here. I had no problem when using it with version 2.0 when it came out, did something changed that doesn't require to use this tweak to get the crosshair activation accurate anymore? Currently I need to point my crosshair above an item to activate it.

I do not have any camera ini tweaks and I have the same issue so I would like to know how this can be fixed.

Yeah I knew it was a long shot but had to ask.  What I am discovering is that I can move some bodies, but not others.  

The digging around I have done revealed to me that Realistic Ragdolls and Force Mod leaves two corpses, one invisible.

I did not know this, always just thought I was tripping over the blood pool, lol.  

As when bodies get partially stuck in environment meshes you can not pull them out, I wonder if some bodies get stuck in their

invisible counterpart.

I would like to apologize for my earlier post about camera jitters during combat pose.  #538

I have recently changed animation files from what I have always been useing and all the shakiness went away.

I am very happy with this mod.  Thought you ought to know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod, it's awesome :D

I Have a few questions though.

1. Does BBP/TBBP supposed to work when using the First Person mode? because when sexlab animations start playing, there is no BBP/TBBP Animations, and i mean that the sexlab animation partner doesn't have any BBP

I'm playing male char, and the female partner in animation does not have any bounce

As soon as i toggle off First Person the BBP starts to work...

2.When i toggle off First Person mode, the camera reverts to vanilla 3rd Person, how can i make it to revert to vanilla 1st person on toggle off ?

3.Is there a setting/Line that i can put it the ini file to make the HUD disappear on sexlab animation ? i remember with the Older Version there was an MCM option if i'm not mistaken...

1. Does BBP/TBBP supposed to work when using the First Person mode? because when sexlab animations start playing, there is no BBP/TBBP Animations, and i mean that the sexlab animation partner doesn't have any BBP

I'm playing male char, and the female partner in animation does not have any bounce

2.When i toggle off First Person mode, the camera reverts to vanilla 3rd Person, how can i make it to revert to vanilla 1st person on toggle off ?

3.Is there a setting/Line that i can put it the ini file to make the HUD disappear on sexlab animation ? i remember with the Older Version there was an MCM option if i'm not mistaken...

Yes you can make it go to vanilla first person, in configuration where it says overwrite first person zoom in / toggle, set both to false and set up a hotkey to toggle IFPV. Press this hotkey, then when you switch POV with game normal hotkey it switches between vanilla first person and my mod first person.

No HUD is not possible to disable right now, I didn't add it because a lot of mods were conflicting with my mod due to it. I can add it back in next version when I remember to do it, it's easy enough.

Don't know about other stuff.

Yes you can make it go to vanilla first person, in configuration where it says overwrite first person zoom in / toggle, set both to false and set up a hotkey to toggle IFPV. Press this hotkey, then when you switch POV with game normal hotkey it switches between vanilla first person and my mod first person.

No HUD is not possible to disable right now, I didn't add it because a lot of mods were conflicting with my mod due to it. I can add it back in next version when I remember to do it, it's easy enough.

Don't know about other stuff.

well both of the settings you mentioned are already toggled off in the configuration, but still when i switch out off IFPV it returns to 3rd person view and not 1st person... here are the setting which i have in my configuration, maybe i just confused something :D

!bindkey 0x04 0 "ToggleIFPV"        \\ Iv'e set it to Middle Mouse Button

!set bZoomIntoIFPV false
!set bToggleIntoIFPV false

maybe there's a setting that defines which POV it switches to when IFPV is toggled off ?

So with these settings you use "F" key to toggle ?

No i use Middle mouse button, i have changed your original key which was Numpad 9 to Middle Mouse button (wheel)

Originally it was !bindkey 0x69 0 "ToggleIFPV"

I Changed it to !bindkey 0x04 0 "ToggleIFPV"  

Edit:

Okay now i'm really confused 

now i tried the F key and it works like a charm :P but this is how i need to do it:

if i'm in vanilla POV i click F and it switches between Vanilla 1st person and vanilla 3rd Person

then i click the ToggleIFPV Key (which is Middle mouse button in my case) it switches to IFPV POV, if i click the toggle button it switches back to vanilla 3rd Person, and if i click the F key while in IFPV POV it switches to Vanilla 1st person.

So thank you very much, now i can finally switch the POV as i like, i will just have to get used to the keys.

it didn't even occur to me to try the F key while in IFPV :)

And can anyone please confirm if they have working BBP/TBBP SL Animations while in 1st person view, so i would know if the problem is on my end so i'll try to fix it, or it's just how it is with this mod ?