I've had a werewolf become errect once, but all other times nothing happens. :/ I'm using the match making spells and hentai creatures to summon the werewolf.

Mind turning on Papyrus' trace settings (Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini, change "bEnableLogging = 1", "bEnableTrace = 1", and "bLoadDebugInformation = 1", then start and close the game once), and enabling debug mode in the mod's MCM menu, initiating a few sex scenes, then uploading Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log?

I've had a werewolf become errect once, but all other times nothing happens. :/ I'm using the match making spells and hentai creatures to summon the werewolf.

Mind turning on Papyrus' trace settings (Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini, change "bEnableLogging = 1", "bEnableTrace = 1", and "bLoadDebugInformation = 1", then start and close the game once), and enabling debug mode in the mod's MCM menu, initiating a few sex scenes, then uploading Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log?

Started a new character and now it seems to work every time... not sure what I changed. I'll try to do the debug thing you want in the weekend though anyways and test some more.

There is a mod called Immersive Patrols (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12977/?) which has a werewolf plugin, so they appear in some caves. 

Also, there is Moonlight Tales (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?) which adds NPC werewolves that can infect the player... however, it also makes changes to the werewolf form so may conflict.

I think I may go ahead and gives this mod a try... I was going to earlier, but held off for whatever reason. Now I want to see how werewolves work with Immersive First Person, so this mod seems like the perfect excuse. ;)

There is a mod called Immersive Patrols (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12977/?) which has a werewolf plugin, so they appear in some caves. 

Also, there is Moonlight Tales (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?) which adds NPC werewolves that can infect the player... however, it also makes changes to the werewolf form so may conflict.

I think I may go ahead and gives this mod a try... I was going to earlier, but held off for whatever reason. Now I want to see how werewolves work with Immersive First Person, so this mod seems like the perfect excuse. ;)

Spoilers: Not that well. :P I tried it out myself, the movement and turning animations on the werewolf do not work well with it at all, unfortunately.

Even with the 1.31 update, the rape option seems bugged. My werewolf just stands there, while the NPC goes through the motions of one of the normal aggressive animations.

Also, I actually don't do any damage with my werewolf claws, but I honestly don't know if that's from this mod or something is just wrong with my game otherwise. I never actually use werewolf form, I was just testing to see how well the rape option from this mod worked.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that last part. I think Submit screwed up my ability to do unarmed damage.

I too had the issue with the werewolf animation not playing, and I have Sexlab 1.31 - seems to be a known issue at this point?

I don't know if I'll continue playing with this mod, not because there's anything wrong with it, but that unfortunately werewolves truly don't work well with Immersive First Person. I always hated trying to fight in 3rd person as a werewolf... often I feel like I'm close enough to hit an enemy, but I swing too high or too low or something, and don't connect.

Will this work with Adult Real werewolves? I just strongly prefer that look over the furless face look.

Absolutely, you just need to make sure you have the textures installed and rename the malebody mesh provided by ARW to malebodywerewolf_erect.nif.

I will look into the animation issues, but I haven't yet had any problems myself.

Is there a specific place in the load order for this?

Currently playing a female PC who just became a werewolf. The mod does appear in my SkyUI manager list, but nothing I fiddle with seems to get it to allow me to attack others. I have the debug running, but nothing is appearing in the console when I press "V". I am not sure what I am missing.