LittleWhiteNeko Posted February 23, 2025 Author Posted February 23, 2025 3 hours ago, gyvhjfukjyhgvu said: Bro, I ran into a small issue while using mods. I switched to a new ENB (Cabbage ENB), and after dying in the game, the black screen transition time is gone. Do you know how to fix this? No, unfortunately. I don't really know much about ENB, but I do know some ENB have issues with Fade To Black stuffs.
WinglessEvilAngel Posted February 25, 2025 Posted February 25, 2025 Hi, does any one have a recommendation on how to set up Enhanced Death Camera setting? I've never used a death camera mod before and I am not sure how I should set up the ini file.
LittleWhiteNeko Posted February 25, 2025 Author Posted February 25, 2025 2 hours ago, WinglessEvilAngel said: Hi, does any one have a recommendation on how to set up Enhanced Death Camera setting? I've never used a death camera mod before and I am not sure how I should set up the ini file. This is my setting https://www.loverslab.com/topic/235399-beta-player-death-aftermath-pda/?do=findComment&comment=6844400
thanhndpl04 Posted February 28, 2025 Posted February 28, 2025 (edited) I experience crash during Bandit sell corpse scenario. I have SLPGN as well. Here is the crash log crash-2025-02-28-18-09-57.log Edited February 28, 2025 by thanhndpl04
Spelltan Posted March 1, 2025 Posted March 1, 2025 Curious question, how does this mod handle enemies after the player is resurrected for scenes? Does it add the player to the enemy faction, is that how it works?
LittleWhiteNeko Posted March 1, 2025 Author Posted March 1, 2025 22 hours ago, thanhndpl04 said: I experience crash during Bandit sell corpse scenario. I have SLPGN as well. Here is the crash log crash-2025-02-28-18-09-57.log 63.53 kB · 2 downloads I have no idea from the crash log either. Can you post Papyrus log instead? 2 hours ago, Spelltan said: Curious question, how does this mod handle enemies after the player is resurrected for scenes? Does it add the player to the enemy faction, is that how it works? I use PO3's Prevent Actor Detection and Prevent Actor Detecting for everyone in the scene plus stopping all their combat and combat alarm This way the scene wont get interrupted, and the actors wont get into any combat to anyone including the player.
thanhndpl04 Posted March 2, 2025 Posted March 2, 2025 13 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said: I have no idea from the crash log either. Can you post Papyrus log instead? Papyrus.0.log
AthenaTheLover Posted March 2, 2025 Posted March 2, 2025 Suggestion The Silver Hand: Companions are their enemies, so they will kill any member of this organisation (even if they are not werewolves). Outcome? - Killed and placed as a trophy. (Maybe even with fun). - Hung naked near Whiterun as a result other Companions will see and comment on this loss - Interrogation where they want to find out which companions are werewolves Note: If they killed a PC in werewolf form, it will be stuffed and placed as a trophy. (There is a werewolf object in the loading screen maybe it can be used?) Vampire Lord: -Killed by a vampire results in the PC becoming a blood bag for his lord and can sometimes exploit sexually - Ordinary vampires take sexual advantage on PC
LittleWhiteNeko Posted March 3, 2025 Author Posted March 3, 2025 On 3/2/2025 at 1:27 PM, thanhndpl04 said: Papyrus.0.log 4.95 MB · 1 download I cant find anything useful from the log either (or I am just bad at reading these) Is your character decapitated? 19 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said: Suggestion The Silver Hand: Companions are their enemies, so they will kill any member of this organisation (even if they are not werewolves). Outcome? - Killed and placed as a trophy. (Maybe even with fun). - Hung naked near Whiterun as a result other Companions will see and comment on this loss - Interrogation where they want to find out which companions are werewolves Note: If they killed a PC in werewolf form, it will be stuffed and placed as a trophy. (There is a werewolf object in the loading screen maybe it can be used?) Vampire Lord: -Killed by a vampire results in the PC becoming a blood bag for his lord and can sometimes exploit sexually - Ordinary vampires take sexual advantage on PC Interesting idea on the Silver Hand Vampire lord can be similar to Necromancer, being a thrall when dying Or can be brainwashed when unconscious, becoming a blood cattle
thanhndpl04 Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 1 hour ago, LittleWhiteNeko said: I cant find anything useful from the log either (or I am just bad at reading these) Is your character decapitated? No, my character head was still intacted Maybe something was wrong with Realm of Lorkhan, I will start a new save with out it
AthenaTheLover Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 9 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said: I cant find anything useful from the log either (or I am just bad at reading these) Is your character decapitated? Interesting idea on the Silver Hand Vampire lord can be similar to Necromancer, being a thrall when dying Or can be brainwashed when unconscious, becoming a blood cattle yeah, blood cattle. So technically the PC is still alive, but it no longer thinks independently etc.
MajorKururu Posted March 5, 2025 Posted March 5, 2025 Will there be any plan to support Ostim in near future?
LittleWhiteNeko Posted March 5, 2025 Author Posted March 5, 2025 2 minutes ago, MajorKururu said: Will there be any plan to support Ostim in near future? There is no plan yet, unfortunately But you can check this comment and see if you can replicate it
LittleWhiteNeko Posted March 8, 2025 Author Posted March 8, 2025 Player Death Aftermath 2.4.0 update is now public New Major Feature Universal/Generic Death Handling Death outside handled scenario such as dying to gravity, or to a chicken for some reason, are now semi-handled Some generic events will play based on the location of the death. Some has multiple options, some has only one. Curator Mode will have more options available. Automatic generic death handling is disabled by default Because dying to other mods' features should not be handled. Use the option key (Right-Alt by default) to open the menu and start the generic events. Fast Scene Skip some dialogues so you can get to the good parts faster Disabled by default Only for Bandits for now New Scenario Predator's Prey (Gore. Not Vore) As simple as the title. Player dies to a predator creature (seems like Spider is not included yet) Should works for all animals which are part of the Predator Faction. SkyTEST predator faction is handled. Also serve as generic event when player died in the wilderness or animal den without any valid aggressor nearby. Any mod that changes the faction of the predator may not be compatible. Followers are not supported yet. Hunter's Unexpected Find (Necro, Cannibalism) When dying to predators, there is a chance a desperate hunter is nearby trying to hunt some animals. Also serve as generic event when player died in the wilderness or animal den without any valid aggressor nearby. Ironically does not trigger from dying to hunter. Followers are not supported yet. Adventurers' Fortune (Necro) A generic scenario when dying in or near dungeon, or in a cleared bandit camp. Two adventurers discover a corpse of an unfortunate fellow adventurer Drama Lead to Corpse Emporium Bandit Patrol** (None) Technically not an entire scene by itself. Just a generic death handler that leads to normal, death Bandit scenario. Triggers only in Bandit Camp Giant's Dinner (Cannibalism?) Some fool tried to mess with Giants, and so a Giant will have a nice dinner. Noble's Cooking (Follower Necro, Cannibalism) Corpse Emporium new outcome. Does not require Display Model. For best consistency, use Pama's latest Deadly Furniture. Improved Scenarios Bandit Impalement/Hanging A new impalement is available when you have both Followers and Toast's Display Model Followers are now also impaled and hanged together Corpse Emporium Follower support, up to 5 followers. Toast's Display Model integration (Not a requirement) Decapitation is now semi handled. Head will still be missing but the body wont be hanged, will instead be hooked to a chain. Noble's Painting Follower support, up to 2 Still requires Toast Display Model Does not run if player is decapitated Bug Fixes I really need to keep track on what I fix since I dont remember what I have fixed, but there are some fixes for sure. Hopefully now works with PO3 SKSE Extender (5.9.1) Fix Hired Thug decapitation previously not working with Next-Gen Decapitation v1.2.0 Misc Improved death menu selection and options. Adds a small delay for automatic scenarios that moves to another cell, so you have chance to stop PDA if you rather not want the scene to run Possible Issues Corpse Emporium Sometimes the player may not be hanged properly. I have done some fix, but it may still happen. Sometimes the seller or the buyer can fail to spawn Deadly Furniture prompts may still appears randomly Decapitation Sometimes the head is missing when using NGDecap Fix will be made later 3
JohnConquest12 Posted March 8, 2025 Posted March 8, 2025 Do you have another link for Toast's discord so i can get the models? The one given doesn't work
CPL254 Posted March 8, 2025 Posted March 8, 2025 Great work! The head stayed dismembered during animation. If I have to nitpick, it's when the NPC is having sex with an amputated head with an invisible body. It uses an animation that is not suitable for that. Running Skyrim 1.5.97
poetrycollectorme Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 Is Pandora compatible with PDA over FNIS? i tried searching posts through the thread/topic but couldn't find any conclusive answers.😭
J0HN13! Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 Whenever I die, it goes straight to loading the last save. Does anyone know what's wrong?
LittleWhiteNeko Posted March 9, 2025 Author Posted March 9, 2025 19 hours ago, JohnConquest12 said: Do you have another link for Toast's discord so i can get the models? The one given doesn't work https://discord.gg/uCDWWPb8Hg Fixed the link in the description as well. 10 hours ago, poetrycollectorme said: Is Pandora compatible with PDA over FNIS? i tried searching posts through the thread/topic but couldn't find any conclusive answers.😭 I have never tested Pandora. I do use FNIS + Nemesis together. 5 hours ago, J0HN13! said: Whenever I die, it goes straight to loading the last save. Does anyone know what's wrong? Either changes death cam duration, or use a mod that changes death timer. Enhanced Death Camera has this option. 1
firework Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 On 3/3/2025 at 8:29 PM, LittleWhiteNeko said: I cant find anything useful from the log either (or I am just bad at reading these) Is your character decapitated? Interesting idea on the Silver Hand Vampire lord can be similar to Necromancer, being a thrall when dying Or can be brainwashed when unconscious, becoming a blood cattle haha, I followed your mod from the very start! never thought any ppl could create such an interesting mecha about death(geez)! I'm glad to hear some new evil ideas about vampire lord similar to the necromancer's end. because I've been playing old Skyrim for a long time, I transformed many things from SE to LE, tex mesh .esp and animation, but only the necromancers event works perfectly(other events all got ctd or stuck after MC was stripped)if u decide to make new events about vamp, I wish it could work as necromancy end(undead or braindead event, avoid corpse sex), I know I'm too lazy so it's just a wish :3 I think one day I will finally move my ass to SE and reinstall all those stuff bc ur mod xdddd
kamithemoon Posted March 9, 2025 Posted March 9, 2025 I tried this in VR and I'm happy to report it works! Kinda... It needs some stuff before it's fully VR functional. Caveats: 1. Dying disables all controls. No freecam. So you're locked to the viewpoint of your player's corpse and you can't use controls to look around and see what's happening. You can physically turn around though. 2. Some of the endings put you in furniture that causes infinite spinning. It's probably a ZAZ furniture and there might already be a patch for it somewhere 3. You'll probably want VRIK Actions to disable immersive kinetics so your character can pose properly. I have no idea if VRIK Actions is bad for your game or not but some folks say it is. If I could make a request to the author it would be to enable freecam upon death so VR users could at least look at their corpse being raped.
AthenaTheLover Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 @LittleWhiteNeko I haven't checked every new piece of content, but here's what I found. All checked at 5 followers: Bandit Impalement/Hanging: - PC and Followers are so close that they can eventually overlap one another - Sometimes (not always) some of the NPCs become fully or partially clothed Corpse Emporium - Sometimes (not always) some NPCs become fully or partially clothed - Sometimes one follower out of 5 is missing Noble's Painting - NPCs stay dressed, but sometimes one is invisible (not the one pretending to be a lamp) Note: In case a follower is protected (i.e. cannot be killed by an enemy NPC/creature), it gets up and spoils the scene or the scene goes on and in the meantime a fight is going on. Noble's Cooking - Sometimes (not always) some NPCs are left partially clothed 1
J0HN13! Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 15 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said: https://discord.gg/uCDWWPb8Hg Fixed the link in the description as well. I have never tested Pandora. I do use FNIS + Nemesis together. Either changes death cam duration, or use a mod that changes death timer. Enhanced Death Camera has this option. Thanks, its working now except when I die they stand around my body after it goes black and just stay clapping. I never had this problem in the previous version. Any idea whats wrong? Left the game running for like 15 mins and came back and it was still black and when I used RAlt, they were just around me clapping/idle
RERO-RERO Posted March 10, 2025 Posted March 10, 2025 (edited) Decided to try out this mod despite it being reported that Skyrim Unbound will cause issues with it. Installed this mod mid-playthrough and installed the soft requirements and recommended mods except for the Pama mods. Here's my experience: Problems I have experienced but fixed: - Found out that Baka Sexlab Defeat will keep the player essential even when it is fully disabled in game. Disabled the esp on Vortex and now my character will die properly - Decapitations did not work at first. A head spawns in but the real head remains on the character. I realized it is because I had Equipment Toggle 2. Disabled the mod and now it is working as intended. I think you can just use the hotkey for Equipment Toggle 2 to turn off the hair helmet feature, but I haven't tried it because my hotkey wouldn't work for some reason. - Character moaned during sex despite being dead. I had Sexlab H Game Voices and it interfered with necro sex so I disabled the slhgamevoicesnonstop.esp and my character is now silent when getting necro'd - Character keeps getting her armor reequipped after sex. Sexlab has a option where victims will not redress after sex. I toggled it and it works After fixing the aforementioned issues, the mod works as intended for the most part. I spawned in five bandits, let them shank my character, died, and dead body hijinks ensued Problems that I have experienced but can't find a fix for yet: - Got to the fire pit scene, Crashed when it sounded like something was getting equipped. I think the mod was going to turn my character into cooked meat, but it crashed before I could find out. Looked into the NetScriptFramework crash report and it mentions a perk from the Daumbra mod being a culprit for the crash - Death expressions keep getting overridden so my character has a blank expression in every scene. The only mods I have that affect expressions are Blush When Aroused and Conditional Expressions. I also disabled any setting related to expressions in the Sexlab mcm and it still doesn't work right - Crashed in a load screen when my character was going to get moved to the room with the hanging bodies. Looked into the crash report and it mentions WorldRoot Camera and Shadow Scene Node being culprits. It also mentions CommunityShaders.dll as a part of the issue. - Character lost all of her health before she was skewed to a pole. It ended up with her body standing in place and not in pose. She was also far from the pole - Character's head was misaligned with the painting so it looked like her head was sinking into the canvas - Character's body moved on its own after leaving free cam in one case So far, the mod works despite the issues I have mentioned. I'm not sure what issues it has with Skyrim Unbound, but I haven't exprienced anything that could relate to it. I did install this mod mid-playthrough, so maybe that's why. Overall, the mod is great! Just need to tweak a few things in some settings. Edit: I tested the cooking scene a bit more and I consistently keep getting a crash. NetScriptFramework says that the player head is a cause for it along with WorldRoot Camera and Shadow Scene Node. Any idea why? Edited March 12, 2025 by RERO-RERO Worldroot Camera and Shadow Scene are causes for the fir pit scene crash. I mixed it up with the load screen crash. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now