Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So heads up. PDA 3.2.2 causes this error which stops Sexlab Aroused Creatures SE v04.18 from working.

It took a few hours of setting exclusions purging deploying and removing one mod at a time to find the cause. Whatever PDA is doing it's completely blocking aroused creatures from even seeing the .pex file hence the 0/. 

I am on skyrim 1.6.1170 and I tested with skse 2.2.8 and 2.2.6. I experienced the issue with the bare minimum of required mods to get PDA and aroused creatures working. 

error.jpg

Edited by VB555

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...