Jump to content

Post your sex screenshots pt. 3


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MasterSkywalker66 said:

Bro what mods has this watersport content thats also got her making the blushing ahegao face on top of it? This is good shhit

I made the goldenshower myself with photoshop, but the blushing is made with a slavetats pack you can get either from blushing when aroused which does it automaticly or diary of mine which has a slavetats pack in the archive you can download

Spoiler

 

 

And the expression is made with poser hotkeyplus

 

However, I sometimes use racemenu for it too.^^

 

Screenshot2026-09-1319-56-34.png.6a29d294f4589e7a73f741c5e9980376.png

Edited by Gukahn
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

blushing when aroused

 

I am not sure where the DOM blush textures come from, but here are other sources:

 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

 

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted
46 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I am not sure where the DOM blush textures come from, but here are other sources:

I thought to remember that Dom had a few more slavetats like tears and I get my drolling from there too. Almost sure there is a blush pack but it's been a long time since I installed all of those 🤔

Thanks for correcting me 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I thought to remember that Dom had a few more slavetats like tears and I get my drolling from there too. Almost sure there is a blush pack but it's been a long time since I installed all of those 🤔

Thanks for correcting me 

Not correcting you, just pointing at more diverse textures. Mine come from old packs.😇

 

Nice shots btw, I wish I could achieve such nice lighting.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted
2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I made the goldenshower myself with photoshop, but the blushing is made with a slavetats pack you can get either from blushing when aroused which does it automaticly or diary of mine which has a slavetats pack in the archive you can download

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

And the expression is made with poser hotkeyplus

 

However, I sometimes use racemenu for it too.^^

 

Screenshot2026-09-1319-56-34.png.6a29d294f4589e7a73f741c5e9980376.png

Oh nice. I know theres PAF mod

with its addons. Wasnt sure if there was another one doing similar stuff beyond it though. Always looking for more mods that add that sort of content. The screenshot you shared was good shit

Posted
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Not correcting you, just pointing at more diverse textures. Mine come from old packs.😇

 

😘

 

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nice shots btw, I wish I could achieve such nice lighting.

Thank you 😃 

 

8 minutes ago, MasterSkywalker66 said:

Oh nice. I know theres PAF mod

I know that ZaZ has 4 items you can equip on demand, but there are lightsensitive so they can be invisible sometimes. 

two of them are named somethingsomething Pee and the other two Tinkle. Apart form that.. I know there is also puppet master but it uses one of these same items ^^

 

10 minutes ago, MasterSkywalker66 said:

The screenshot you shared was good shit

Thank you too ^_^ 

Posted

It's a little story about "The hunter became the juicer"

Screenshot01.png.2fae743aebd80b72c376e41bcb2878e2.png

 

⚠️Guro Warning

 

 ⚠️Guro Warning

 

 ⚠️Guro Warning

 

Spoiler

Screenshot02.png.167fd5898cca461a387859a8a59133c9.png

Screenshot03.png.123714b462bef9aaeb236171fddfad02.png

Screenshot04.png.a2c37f5c725369be123c744cdd6d4d2b.png

Screenshot05.png.7d210ccb58e134b4abc4810321108616.png

Screenshot06.png.828d3f0456c974caa6f87cd5eb29350c.png

Screenshot07.png.d6fae1a6ab5494a8559b789dd7deb07f.png

Screenshot08.png.5044c154ccfc240b49862a948298cc9d.png

Screenshot09.png.808ab95913ce79e123d6cac81d6d6c9b.png

Screenshot10.png.7107a441a5217c94a86b6833d690654f.png

Screenshot11.png.8f491ad19f54860578c650c1e7702757.png

Screenshot12.png.968675109168cec622fe8b7de8ad9fb2.png

Screenshot13.png.fd9e4c8908b1efd10b085915ed066784.png

Screenshot14.png.d7418fc5b4364c6615d50a3ca7e00807.png

Screenshot15.png.b0fab794ee389bf6382dc84e59848dd4.png

Screenshot16.png.796ef965a6c764bb8c1160b5386887c1.png

Screenshot17.png.7d586e9a82aec201d23d0c0d8ccfd929.png

Screenshot18.png.64917a8d6c58ee1de8b305f5e3eb9922.pngScreenshot19.png.d7a119ee4cd7f8c835541bffff22c257.png

Screenshot20.png.489fad32d66ce5976914fc43fb3c6009.png

Screenshot21.png.2832253104f04662ccd5e1a0acd91a58.png

Screenshot22.png.1f0b403d725bee6e0e3b5ee4eea3280e.png

Screenshot23.png.8eacecb7cfb912a39abbb8a37006a51d.png

Screenshot24.png.b870c626c17e982765d7722edc6de067.png

Screenshot25.png.b216bdd5b07afea459528c76d8ac289c.png

Screenshot26.png.d77116d85cd238f139f42d61bf32bd90.png

Screenshot27.png.8a78db5b76fe5be32bc2eea257878922.png

Screenshot28.png.27c4759c38e0aeb603d65b9ff0ff6745.png

Screenshot29.png.1965be614894d334fbe6c6c781e3610f.png

Screenshot30.png.e31bcdb908fb903614eb8ae7fcbaf443.png

Screenshot31.png.8d5ff86b7707298a0359cf4238b7ff1c.png

Screenshot32.png.ebdbd7eb672f327a364144ebcc39fee3.pngScreenshot33.png.35df82805642e6052c5d6f4777c807d5.png

Screenshot34.png.88af9f635d0973c7352ea0dadbb14326.png

She was really a terrible vampire hunter, but don't worry, now she becomes the best juicer in the Skyrim!

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...