[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

Thank you for such fantastic mods but unfortunatly I still have the same problem with the new version (20140106) in that NPC's get raped but not my player. Loaded 20131205 back in and it suddenly started leveling up the arousal which it had not done before, but still no action. Following advice from other previous posts, I saved and reloaded and there was a tag-team gang bang going on in Whiterun. Guards were wanting more, Ysolda was taking turns with Nassim and passers by were telling me it wasn't a good idea to be naked. It was bliss.

Since a version is finally working for me I shall say a massive Thank You to you for your hard work and keep this one for a bit. I'll keep a eye on this as I'd love a working updated version so that the NPC's can still be raped but, I am very happy at the moment.

You Rock!

It's working!!!  :D

I had the same problem with NPCs ignoring naked PC (LV version 2014-01-02), but no more!
With this new version (2014-01-06) everything is working as it should. Thank you redneck2x!

My Load order, maybe it will help someone:

ApachiiHairMales.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI.esp
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
Huntress.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
LoversVictim.esp

I think my problem is solved.

Lovers Victim never worked for me,

but I changed my loading order and it works fine now.

What I have changed is, put sexlab.esm above Schlongs of Skyrim,

just like lilyblonde did. (thanks a lot!)

I have no idea how it works, but it did.

but there is one more problem.

When I use auto camera funtion, my keyboard cannot be used

after lovers victim rape animation. have any idea?

Have a strange problem.   Several days ago I disabled LV ion trying to track down some mod problems.  Since my followers kept attacking everyone, I just left it disabled.

I re-enabled it the other night, but I can't get the MCM menu to show up.  Figured I'd just run with it how it is, since it's 'sort of' disabled and maybe it would pop in sometime.  That was probably thirty saves ago.  But now I just got attacked by an NPC due to it, but still no menu.  When I had it loaded before I had brawls turned off, but I just got into a fistfight  so I know the mod is actually active.

So my question, anyone know a way to force MCM to reload the entries?

I downloaded the new ffersion, in a first time it didn't work but I load the game again and it workd perfecctly. Just a suggestion if you're using the brawl option: with Defeat the NPC rapes the PC before the brawl's over and it oesn't start after. It's not a bug, if you punch the NPC the brawls begins again and when you don't have life the "rape nake PC" works perfectly. But I think it's better to desactivate Defeat when using Lover"s Victim.

Anyway thank you Reneck for this new version ^^

so far i really like this mod. i have a tiny problem however. it seems that if i ever try to save the game while i have one of the debuffs, my game crashes. thoughts/help please?

Thats... odd. Is it just the debuffs from this mod? Or is it any debuff? What about buffs?

Also it would help if you could go into the game, then try and do it. When it crashes copy your papyrus log into word doc or something so it is easier to read, then copy and past it inside a spoiler tag here. To make a spoiler take do it like this with out the spaces between the [ ]

[ spoiler]

log text

[ /spoiler]

Thank you lilyblonde for the load order. I downloaded the brawls patch, changed my load order and then loaded, saved and reloaded. Everything is now working with the new update. Really not sure why it works only after a reload but that seems to be the magic ingredient.

Excellent mod, many thanks to redneckx2.

Thank you lilyblonde for the load order. I downloaded the brawls patch, changed my load order and then loaded, saved and reloaded. Everything is now working with the new update. Really not sure why it works only after a reload but that seems to be the magic ingredient.

Excellent mod, many thanks to redneckx2.

It is Skyrim bug, more well know as : Save and Reload to see new dialogues.

Basically LV is dialogue mod there NPC hellos PC on NPC.

Hi,

first thanks for your effort, it's working fine now with the new version exept of the brawl thing.. 

No problem with ncp to ncp, but regarding the pc this turned always into an "ultimate fighting".

Of Course i have the brawl patch installed und i disabled also the "cloak effect", but even Lydia is nonstop attacking me.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Haegar10

Got it to work once after a fresh install and minimal mods and loved it!

After installing my usual mods it stopped working. 3 hours later troubleshooting and re-installing Im back to square one with the minimums and I have yet to get it working again :( (NPC on NPC doesnt even work)

Im at a loss...I dont know what to do. Love the mod and hope it gets worked out to be a little more reliable

Hi,

first thanks for your effort, it's working fine now with the new version exept of the brawl thing.. 

No problem with ncp to ncp, but regarding the pc this turned always into an "ultimate fighting".

Of Course i have the brawl patch installed und i disabled also the "cloak effect", but even Lydia is nonstop attacking me.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks Haegar10

Set rapist arousal threshold level to 80+, and rape event frequency to 5+ hours.

Is Lydia current follower?

After installing my usual mods it stopped working. 3 hours later troubleshooting and re-installing Im back to square one with the minimums and I have yet to get it working again :( (NPC on NPC doesnt even work)

Im at a loss...I dont know what to do. Love the mod and hope it gets worked out to be a little more reliable

Try to work methodically and post results and observations:

1. Install SexLab, verify that it works with MatchMaker

2. Install SLA, verify that it works by checking arousal before and after sex

3. Install LV, see if it is working.

4. Post your papyrus logs.

Don't install every thing at once, but one by one

Just a quick mssg to let you know that the load order made it work for me too. I'm now no longer beeing ignored by horny men!

Thank you for the great mod.

LV can be it any load order, it only adds new content and does not override vanilla/mods

Try to work methodically and post results and observations:

1. Install SexLab, verify that it works with MatchMaker

2. Install SLA, verify that it works by checking arousal before and after sex

3. Install LV, see if it is working.

4. Post your papyrus logs.

Don't install every thing at once, but one by one

I've cleared out my logs but I remember checking and seeing nothing but arousal being increased by 20 by seeing my char naked spammed like crazy. No mention of Lovers Victim.

Ill try it out again tomorrow when I switch things up.

But as far as Sexlab and Matchmaker, I use them 99% of the time without any issues. I've used them both for months but this Lovers Victim has me stumped

EDIT: Wow just put it back into my mod list and now it works. It didnt work on the first load up but after shutting the game down, coming here to post my log, and reloading to try it once more...it works now. Lol so weird...but Im happy

It is intended that most wanna-be rapists turn into almost unbeatable foes during a brawl or was I just "unlucky" that I've met even god-like beggars? Not that I really mind, though.

When I win a brawl the only thing the NPC says the line "you're tougher than you look" and NPCs continue to follow and cheering me. Did I broke it?

Also you should check the aggression value (or whatever value defines if a NPC attacks you); one NPC that started a brawl with me directly run away and never even took one swing at me.