[WIP] Lover's Victim 2014-01-06

Does this mod work with male PCs right now? i've had it on for a while and i've had my male pc run around horny NPCs (while naked and also while armor set as naked in SLA) but nobody's tried to brawl or rape me :[

The mod works for both genders.

I recommend to update to new version I just posted, it might solve some issues.

So last night I was screwing around with a follower tweaking mod, which resulted in me leaving Serana temporarily (I swear!) naked when I saved and quit to go to bed. Today I updated to the new version of Victim, and when I loaded my game Lydia immediately began chasing Serana all over the house like Benny fucking Hill, then cornered and raped her.

It was literally the most hilarious thing I think I've ever seen in a video game.

Posted new version v20140102, to update just copy new files over old ones.

Changes:

v20140102
- Fixed naked rape will not start if PC/NPC is having sex or brawl
- Fixed Lover's Victim effect timer, one script less
- Animation switch now works for all PC/NPC sex scenes, can set probability in MCM menu, or disable
- Rape stage back now also all PC/NPC sex scenes, stage back probability = "Arousal/3"
- Added : NPC aroused above threshold would try to rape naked NPC
- Added MCM option to select PC rapist gender, can not select NPC<->NPC rape genders

Lets say you don't like certain NPC, so :
1) With SexLab Aroused set NPC clothes as naked.
2) Follow the NPC the he/she goes to public place ....

Could you explain a few of the things a bit more on exactly how they work please?

What is the change on the lovers victims timer exactly?

Not sure I understand what this means. Does this mean the chance to desire more is arousal/3? or something else or maybe that and something else?

- Rape stage back now also all PC/NPC sex scenes, stage back probability = "Arousal/3"

The rest just sounds like it allows you to let NPC's rape each other if you set their clothes to naked state.

Posted new version v20140102, to update just copy new files over old ones.

Changes:

v20140102
- Fixed naked rape will not start if PC/NPC is having sex or brawl
- Fixed Lover's Victim effect timer, one script less
- Animation switch now works for all PC/NPC sex scenes, can set probability in MCM menu, or disable
- Added : NPC aroused above threshold would try to rape naked NPC
- Added MCM option to select PC rapist gender, can not select NPC<->NPC rape genders

Lets say you don't like certain NPC, so :
1) With SexLab Aroused set NPC clothes as naked.
2) Follow the NPC the he/she goes to public place ....

Could you explain a few of the things a bit more on exactly how they work please?

Not sure I understand what this means. Does this mean the chance to desire more is arousal/3? or something else or maybe that and something else?

The rest just sounds like it allows you to let NPC's rape each other if you set their clothes to naked state.

There is a 10 real min timer that each 10 min reduces victim level by 1, it older versions it was buggy, now should work properly

Yes, "XXX Desires more ..." now will work for every body, previously it was restricted only to pc. And the chance to go one stage back, at the beginning of stages 3,4 , is "Rapist Arousal / 3" %.

Yes it is, the best part is it uses almost no scripting, game story manger lunches events, so they should look more natural. Though some polishing is still needed.

To control the events you can set rapist arousal threshold, and time till next event.

Arousal is working, actually getting to 100 for my character and for all around as I stand naked but noting ever happens, I like the idea of not knowing when but I am having no luck.

I found when I first started using it, I had to zone out and then back into the zone before Lover's Victim would work. Not sure why but I did the same thing. Installed this and just stood around for a long time till everyone was at 100 and nothing would happen. Finally I zoned out for a quest turn in and back in, then bam and it started working fine after that. Just a FYI, you might be having the same issue with me if you have not zoned out and then back to what ever zone had the high arousal NPC's.

Arousal is working, actually getting to 100 for my character and for all around as I stand naked but noting ever happens, I like the idea of not knowing when but I am having no luck.

I found when I first started using it, I had to zone out and then back into the zone before Lover's Victim would work. Not sure why but I did the same thing. Installed this and just stood around for a long time till everyone was at 100 and nothing would happen. Finally I zoned out for a quest turn in and back in, then bam and it started working fine after that. Just a FYI, you might be having the same issue with me if you have not zoned out and then back to what ever zone had the high arousal NPC's.

so far, nope. I left Whiterun and came back in but I am still getting ignored by npc that show 100 arousal

so far, nope. I left Whiterun and came back in but I am still getting ignored by npc that show 100 arousal

Ah sorry, then not sure what could be causing it. What time frame do you have set for next nude rape? Could be the timer just has not triggered when you was around them, if you set it to only 1 it will trigger more often. Perhaps try that? Other than that I don't know anything else to try sorry.

Ah sorry, then not sure what could be causing it. What time frame do you have set for next nude rape? Could be the timer just has not triggered when you was around them, if you set it to only 1 it will trigger more often. Perhaps try that? Other than that I don't know anything else to try sorry.

Nope no luck, I have played with all the settings, moved from Whiterun to Solitude but nada. I even get the "youre naked" comments

Nope no luck, I have played with all the settings, moved from Whiterun to Solitude but nada. I even get the "youre naked" comments

same with me.  tried settings every way possible but 'no cigar', nadda, zip ain't happening. It all worked fine before I installed framework 1.35

With this new configuration does setting frequency to 0 disable or just get you raped more often? er, that is when/if it starts working again.

Hello Redneck,

is it possible to use this mod together with

- SL Arousal (actual version)

- LoversComfort (actual version)

- LoversHook (actual Version)

- SL Defeat (actual version)

- Radiant Prostition (last version on LoversLab)

Greets an happy new year :)

Huh, see that is the exact same thing that happened to me, they would comment on my character being naked and arousal would go up if I checked by clicking N but nothing would happen. But for me zoning out and back in would always fix it. Perhaps as the other poster said it might be a conflict with the new 1.35 of sexlab?

Huh, see that is the exact same thing that happened to me, they would comment on my character being naked and arousal would go up if I checked by clicking N but nothing would happen. But for me zoning out and back in would always fix it. Perhaps as the other poster said it might be a conflict with the new 1.35 of sexlab?

I have tried a couple versions of this mod and had no luck getting it to work. I am pretty new to modding and have been experimenting with alot of different things so I am sure I caused a conflict this time. I have learned enough I am probably starting with a fresh install soon, hopefully it will work then.

Ah that could be, I know my first time I made a real hash of things. I installed and uninstalled to much stuff and broke a lot of things. Eventually I just had to completely reinstall skyrim and start over with the mods and pay better attention to what I was doing. Sucked but it was the only thing that fixed the issues I was first having, which where my own fault.

Now I am careful with how I update or uninstall mods and only do them one or two at a time, step by step. Since then I have had no more issues.

Pretty sure setting it to 0 disables it. I couldn't get the thing to work either, and it was because I'd set it to 0 accidentally.

To avoid such error, from last version rape is can be disabled by setting rapist gender preference to None.

It is now safe to set next time till next event to 0.

- LoversComfort (actual version)  - YES

- LoversHook (actual Version) - YES

- SL Defeat (actual version) - Don't know, I use Submit

- Radiant Prostition (last version on LoversLab) - Don't know

LV has no direct conflicts so can theoretically can be used with any mod.

same with me.  tried settings every way possible but 'no cigar', nadda, zip ain't happening. It all worked fine before I installed framework 1.35

With this new configuration does setting frequency to 0 disable or just get you raped more often? er, that is when/if it starts working again.

At Lover's Victim MCM set rapist gender to BOTH , time to next rape to 0, and arousal rape threshold to 0.

Rape is triggered then NPC wants to say hello player. Now go to public place, not just stand there, but run around NPCs, that should trigger hello.

Also at console type:

set 00_LoversVictimWINextRapeAllowed to 0

that would reset time then next rape can be triggered

I can't seem to get this mod to work anymore, even with arousal threshold set to 0 and time set to 0. I've been running around npc's fully naked for a while now and nothing has happened, even with newly created characters. It did work a few times a couple days ago, but not very reliably.

I currently have installed;

Dangerous Nights

the latest lovers victim dogs and horses (which hasn't worked either)

Spectator Crowds

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Pay Crime

Sexlab Submit (I have auto submit off so it doesn't conflict with brawling in Victim, with it on I would just die after the fist fight)

Sexlab Squirt

I don't know if any of those are known to conflict with Victim.

Also, If you are wearing armor you have set to "naked" in the SexLab Aroused mod, do npc's consider you naked and try to rape you when you have Lover's Victim installed? Or do you have to be completely naked for this to work?

I can't seem to get this mod to work anymore, even with arousal threshold set to 0 and time set to 0. I've been running around npc's fully naked for a while now and nothing has happened, even with newly created characters. It did work a few times a couple days ago, but not very reliably.

Dangerous Nights

Spectator Crowds

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Pay Crime

Sexlab Submit (I have auto submit off so it doesn't conflict with brawling in Victim, with it on I would just die after the fist fight)

Sexlab Squirt

Also, If you are wearing armor you have set to "naked" in the SexLab Aroused mod, do npc's consider you naked and try to rape you when you have Lover's Victim installed? Or do you have to be completely naked for this to work?

You have to reload the previous version to get LV to work, or at least I did.  And yes, if armor is set to naked in aroused you are considered naked in LV.

@Redneck.  Love your mod and I would really like to use the new features.  Can you find a cure?

Same here runing naked with rapist gender to BOTH , time to next rape to 0, and arousal rape threshold to 0, nothing happens.

Not saying anything for sure, but just rolled back to previous version and got raped by the first male I got near. 

Dangerous Nights

Spectator Crowds

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Pay Crime

Sexlab Squirt

I believe that you had installed the mod correctly, now we need to find what is not working in your case

1. At console type : getqr DGIntimidateQuest 

Please POST result here, this command checks if brawling quest is still running, if it is then rape event can not start (event if you disabled brawling in MCM)

2. At console type : player.getfactionrank xx077F87

Replace xx with SexLab Arosued load order hex. Please POST the result here, this command checks if you are considered naked by SLAroused. PC being naked is necessary to start rape event.

Note that PC being naked checked each 15 seconds, so if you just undressed some armor, then w8 before typing the command.

3. Do you have any mods that alters NPC greetings? or changes greeting radius?