• 3 weeks later...

I think the dialogue blocking feature should be removed or at least an optional setting in MCM, because usually you can't see if someone has an STD, unless they have something that affects the face. I don't think the NPCs inspects your private parts before talking to you. :s

Unfortunately this has been dead for a while now, but would be nice if someone updated it.

I think the dialogue blocking feature should be removed or at least an optional setting in MCM, because usually you can't see if someone has an STD, unless they have something that affects the face. I don't think the NPCs inspects your private parts before talking to you. :s

Unfortunately this has been dead for a while now, but would be nice if someone updated it.

I got the source off a2b so may be able to fix a few things.

ETA: Quick edit to turn the dialogue blockers into "hellos", so they no longer block, add a random end so they don't all repeat and stop creatures from commenting on your health. Also recompiled scripts with 1.59c.

SexlabSTDs_1.3b.7z

• 2 months later...

ETA: Quick edit to turn the dialogue blockers into "hellos", so they no longer block, add a random end so they don't all repeat and stop creatures from commenting on your health. Also recompiled scripts with 1.59c.

attachicon.gifSexlabSTDs_1.3b.7z

NICE!

I found a small bug, don't know if someone has reported it yet: when me and my follower got in a rape scene triggered by cursed loot, i.e. both me and my follower were raped by bandits, I afterwards got the message that I got a STD from my follower (even though we didn't even touch). It's not a big thing, I just treat it as "got STD from bandit", but if someone were to continue the development of this mod this might be something to look into ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

attachicon.gifSexlabSTDs_1.3b.7z

thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there actually a rarity on the diseases you can get?  cause the STD's all seem completely random.  Got woken at night in a cave by 2 wolves how raped me... my first std and it was Aids... from a wolf.  Then, got caught in the same cave by 3 bandits, 2 of which were damned strong... I got raped.. ALOT.  And somewhere in the 3rd or 4th time, I caught gonnorea.  Both descriptions place these as rare or uncommon.  And I got them as my 1st and 2nd?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mod is working fine on me except for one tiny thing, I have all ingredients in my inventory, including the cure disease potio, but every time I check on any of the cures at the cooking pot hud, it nevers identifies the "cure disease potion" I have, as if I had none, or as if I didn't have the right one.

Unless the mod adds another item with the same name "cure disease potion", that's an annoying issue...

Hey there,

I wanted to ask about a German translation. If there is one, where can I get it? And if there is none so far: Would you allow me to make one?

As far as I know, there isn't one, and the original poster hasn't posted in over a year, I would assume the mod is abandoned now

Hey there,

I wanted to ask about a German translation. If there is one, where can I get it? And if there is none so far: Would you allow me to make one?

As far as I know, there isn't one, and the original poster hasn't posted in over a year, I would assume the mod is abandoned now

Damn. So I've now started to work on a translation. But if I understand you correctly, the poster wouldn't upload it and I can't upload it without his permission?

What a shame :(

I can't speak for them currently, however, it seems that when they posted it, they would be fine with it.

I want to mod this mod!
That's awesome. If you want to make any changes to the *.esp, then feel free. All I ask is for credit as the original author, and that you keep using the original logo.

• 3 months later...

I don't know if anyone will care, but I did some tweaking to the mod. Note that I am not a modder, never modded in my life, and I don't know the first thing about papyrus scripts. That being said I did manage to change the ESP file a bit using Tes5edit to do the following things:

1.NPCs no longer comment about how sick you look 20 times in a row every time you try to talk to them. It was annoying so I removed the function. Unless you're naked I doubt they would know what you have anyway.

2.A few of the diseases (literally 2) that dropped your health were altered from 20+ health being removed to 10 as at low lvls I was getting killed by walking over random objects on the floor (like a cabbage) before I could cure myself. (I'm looking pointedly at you AIDS)

3.Disease names are now more fantasy friendly (instead of Aids, hpv, syphilis, etc):

Trembling Decay

Sleeping Pox

Cairn Rot

Whore's Ague

Woodland Fever

Seeping Sores

Lymphatic Rot

Bosmeric Cankers

Summerset Fever

Argonian Itch

Putrid Abcess

Pilgrim's Wasting Sickness

Bed Boils

Furrow Plague

Sailor's Itch

Vaginal Lice

Sand Rash

Nordic Grippe

Bard's Burning Rash

Wasting Sweats

Rot Chills

Bedroll Fever

Inn Sores

Hooker's Rash

it is free of dirty edits and has been cleaned with tes5edit and tested without issue in my game. The one caveat is that for the 2 seconds you first get infected and it says 'You just contracted..." in the corner of your screen it will say the old disease name (aka AIDS, Syphilis etc) because I would have to edit the papyrus scripts to change it and that's over my head at the moment (by all means anyone else is welcome to-i'll happily provide you the list of what diseases changed to what) Anyway, if you can over look that one thing, it works beautifully. (shows the correct names on potions, recipes and under magic when it shows what you are afflicted with)

(If you have sexlabstds 1.3 already installed, just overwrite the files in the data folder with the files in the zip.)

SexLabSTDs_v1.3H.zip