This contains 1 ITM according to TES5Edit. Safe to clean it out?

I've never used TES5Edit, so I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

It basically mean that it has a record for something that also exist in Skyrim.esm (or another master file for the mod) that is unchanged. It's not a real problem per say, not like you`ll crash from that alone.

-snip

Ah, I got you.

I only added new stuff, so if there's a duplicate in there it should be safe to remove. The only thing I changed in the base game would be adding the merchant and chest to Riften, but that's not the problem, right?

Confirmed. Sometimes STDs are added even 20 seconds after sex. To be honest I'm not sure if I should get STD before, durning or after sex.

Example: I was exploring Solstheim searching for that unique light stalhrim set. I was raped by two bandits. No STDs this time. I picked that armor from the chest and a common light stalhrim helmet from the boat next to it. 2 seconds later I contracted AIDS and my HP dropped to... 2/75 HP(I already had 2 STDs), but yeah. Was that AIDS from the helmet I picked up or that bandit leader? :D

I found a hilarious compatibility issue with Sexlab Aggressive Prostitution mod. I had a follower and I pimped her using the other mod. So, when she had sex with her customer, she used a condom that was in my PC's inventory. After the sex, my PC got AIDS instead of my follower.

Is this mod compatible with Diseased: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27780/?

I haven't actually tested, but yes, I'm 99% sure my mod will play nice with other disease mods :)

Confirmed. Sometimes STDs are added even 20 seconds after sex. To be honest I'm not sure if I should get STD before, durning or after sex.

Example: I was exploring Solstheim searching for that unique light stalhrim set. I was raped by two bandits. No STDs this time. I picked that armor from the chest and a common light stalhrim helmet from the boat next to it. 2 seconds later I contracted AIDS and my HP dropped to... 2/75 HP(I already had 2 STDs), but yeah. Was that AIDS from the helmet I picked up or that bandit leader? :D

STDs get generated 30 seconds after sex. I did that because IRL you don't finish and then instantly know you've caught something, it usually takes a few days, if not weeks. 30s seemed like a good balance, but I'll probably make the wait time tweakable.

I found a hilarious compatibility issue with Sexlab Aggressive Prostitution mod. I had a follower and I pimped her using the other mod. So, when she had sex with her customer, she used a condom that was in my PC's inventory. After the sex, my PC got AIDS instead of my follower.

That still happens?! Are you using v1.2?

Yes. I am using the latest version. It happened in a variety of ways.

Best example of this mod conflict is when a custom follower mod I installed came with a wench outfit. She was activated to prostitute herself as an NPC without even being my current follower through the radiant prostitution mod NPC scene. She fucked some client and I got HPV. Funny thing was I already had HPV. So, I somehow got TWO copies of HPV in my status.

Also, I'm using the Beeing female mod as well. Even when the NPC client uses a condom, sperm still gets added to my female PC as if she was having sex bareback.

Yes. I am using the latest version. It happened in a variety of ways.

Best example of this mod conflict is when a custom follower mod I installed came with a wench outfit. She was activated to prostitute herself as an NPC without even being my current follower through the radiant prostitution mod NPC scene. She fucked some client and I got HPV. Funny thing was I already had HPV. So, I somehow got TWO copies of HPV in my status.

Also, I'm using the Beeing female mod as well. Even when the NPC client uses a condom, sperm still gets added to my female PC as if she was having sex bareback.

Well that's really annoying. I was so sure I'd fixed that problem.

As for your other issue, I can't do anything to stop effects by other mods, unfortunately. The condoms in this mod are only for this mod - if a mod author wanted to integrate them somehow, it would be up to them on a per-mod basis (I'd definitely help though, if any other modmakers are reading this).

Maybe if this mod becomes popular, other authors will want to integrate my condoms somehow. Until then, I'm afraid they're just for stopping STDs.

Thanks for the mod.

One thing, can you limit the number of STDs getting from a partner?

Been testing Sanguines Debauchery again, and gotten 10 from a single person. Even duplicates.

I like the high chance of catching diseases and using SL Defeat, but losing against a group of bandits and running into a bear can give you 5+ (achievement unlocked, yay) :/

Perhaps a "2 are enough till cured / for a day" would be nice. Especially when I'm fucking, pardon.. fighting through a dungeon full of draugrs.

Just to confirm, I had the same issue with followers having sex with other NPCs giving my character STDs. Was pimping out Caele and while she was screwing some random NPC I get a notification that something's wrong, next thing I find out my character has an STD. And yes, I am using v1.2. Could be something on my end though.

Yeah, NPC sex flagged as player sex is kinda gamebreaking if used with any prostitution mods ;( Randomly dying of second stack of HPV because your enslaved forsworn hooker gave blowjob to a soldier is not fun ;/ Also "the condom lady" is missing teeth texture. But yeah, it's a great mod and it adds a lot to gameplay, especially when you play as a pimp-slaver. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

I'm going to rewrite the PC detection (again!) and hopefully that will help. But the update will probably not come for a short while because I'm busy IRL.

I'll also sort out the missing texture. That's on my to-fix list now, too.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

I'm going to rewrite the PC detection (again!) and hopefully that will help. But the update will probably not come for a short while because I'm busy IRL.

I'll also sort out the missing texture. That's on my to-fix list now, too.

Good luck. I was doing the quest where I had to help Barbas reunite with Vile and as he raped vampires, I got more STDs. It was kinda funny.

great mod although i think the penalties seem a little high. also im using sexlab defeat, i am not sure if its your mod or defeat but i think its urs. i randomly get asked to have sex by  a npc i cant see. it ask will i allow sex with no condem or something like that and i say no sex or no and then later while im riding my horse i contract another disease. my stats went down crazy. i just started a new char. i  only have 15 magicka and like 30 stamina. i think if your you should incorperate the healing system from diseased and RND where you have to rest and make sure you are eating, and the disease can go away. the npc was the bandit, but it said the stormcloak wanted to rape a bandit

how do you unistall the mod safely? you should add a mcm menu for that

great mod although i think the penalties seem a little high. also im using sexlab defeat, i am not sure if its your mod or defeat but i think its urs. i randomly get asked to have sex by  a npc i cant see. it ask will i allow sex with no condem or something like that and i say no sex or no and then later while im riding my horse i contract another disease. my stats went down crazy. i just started a new char. i  only have 15 magicka and like 30 stamina. i think if your you should incorperate the healing system from diseased and RND where you have to rest and make sure you are eating, and the disease can go away. the npc was the bandit, but it said the stormcloak wanted to rape a bandit

I'm aware of this, and I'm planning to make debuffs a percentage drop instead of a static value, so the mod stays balanced regardless of level. I built the mod around a level 50 character so I didn't realize how harsh some of the penalties were until I released it. I am also still looking into PC detection. I am determined to fix it.

The mod is uninstalled via the MCM menu in v1.2 (the latest version right now). Click uninstall, save the game, quit, and then remove the mod.

I'd also like to make it known that I am still around and will continue to work on this mod, but I won't be able to release anything new until after Xmas.

Thanks!

I'm aware of this, and I'm planning to make debuffs a percentage drop instead of a static value, so the mod stays balanced regardless of level. I built the mod around a level 50 character so I didn't realize how harsh some of the penalties were until I released it. I am also still looking into PC detection. I am determined to fix it.

The mod is uninstalled via the MCM menu in v1.2 (the latest version right now). Click uninstall, save the game, quit, and then remove the mod.

I'd also like to make it known that I am still around and will continue to work on this mod, but I won't be able to release anything new until after Xmas.

Thanks!

Can you make the STDs not affect PCs that vampires/werewolves? It's kinda silly for a vampire to get HIV.

On the subject of STD warning messages, you should perhaps have each individual disease have its own timer speed, only warning the player at the first sign of symptoms, as you said, not necessarily realistically, but perhaps enough time to have forgotten about it. Lacking a dialogue option currently, perhaps now is a good time to implement an "inspect" ability, which might allow the PC to assess the physical condition of the NPC in question, if the NPC has herpes, they may or may not have a visible sore, if an NPC has HIV AIDS, you might be able to tell, but not if they just have the HIV.

Basically, any disease with visualy characterized symptoms, at least, might be detected beforehand, allowing the player to assess the situation.