the mod is amazing, but here a problem, for beast encounters (Animal house) the risk is very high, you can let customize it like the  others?

the sliders in the mcm should affect both people and animals. i set mine extremely low myself, i think i have oral risk at like 3 percent, vaginal at 5 and anal at 7, my character rarely catches an std but she does catch them. so for characters that play hookers or are involved with mods that result in a ton of sex lower settings like that are probably best ( i like to be optimistic and think most people in skyrim don't have stds so it becomes a rarer occurence)

the mod is amazing, but here a problem, for beast encounters (Animal house) the risk is very high, you can let customize it like the others?

the sliders in the mcm should affect both people and animals. i set mine extremely low myself, i think i have oral risk at like 3 percent, vaginal at 5 and anal at 7, my character rarely catches an std but she does catch them. so for characters that play hookers or are involved with mods that result in a ton of sex lower settings like that are probably best ( i like to be optimistic and think most people in skyrim don't have stds so it becomes a rarer occurence)

Well i was testing it, wit all sliders at 10%, sex with normal races was a 3/10 chance of infection, but when breed with creatures get infect allways (10/10) Not very cool for my gameplay >. <

the mod is amazing, but here a problem, for beast encounters (Animal house) the risk is very high, you can let customize it like the others?

Well i was testing it, wit all sliders at 10%, sex with normal races was a 3/10 chance of infection, but when breed with creatures get infect allways (10/10) Not very cool for my gameplay >. <

true. honestly when i was looking at the script i don't think i even saw anything specifically referencing animals so it is possible it doesn't calculate properly for them but detects the sex act and so automatically applies max chance.

• 2 weeks later...

This MOD was recommended, and based on its idea I was ready to add it to my load order.  Right up until I saw that you included latex.  The entire appeal of this MOD for me was to expand my immersion experience, to expand the consequences for actions.  However, latex shouldn't exist in Skyrim, or any pre-oil-chemical-manipulation-technology civilization.

I think this is a very cool MOD for what it does, but latex breaks the immersion for me.  Sorry.

This MOD was recommended, and based on its idea I was ready to add it to my load order.  Right up until I saw that you included latex.  The entire appeal of this MOD for me was to expand my immersion experience, to expand the consequences for actions.  However, latex shouldn't exist in Skyrim, or any pre-oil-chemical-manipulation-technology civilization.

I think this is a very cool MOD for what it does, but latex breaks the immersion for me.  Sorry.

Dont Worry, i am planing work on complete the translate of 1.3H version that have a more lorefriendly names from STDS. i can too change some condoms names. if want apport ideas for condom names pls post it in this thread :)

Wow, nice to see someone is working on this mod. I've been using it for a long time and despite all its glitches like it a lot. At low levels it's deadly, once I had maximum health 5 and then realized that I had a blessing of Arkay with 25 health boost still active... Anyway I justed wanted to say on the topic of the MCM sliders that I have the impression they actually don't do anything, it always seems like the default values are used. Just try setting the success rate for a potion to 100%, it still fails half of the time, at least for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, nice to see someone is working on this mod. I've been using it for a long time and despite all its glitches like it a lot. At low levels it's deadly, once I had maximum health 5 and then realized that I had a blessing of Arkay with 25 health boost still active... Anyway I justed wanted to say on the topic of the MCM sliders that I have the impression they actually don't do anything, it always seems like the default values are used. Just try setting the success rate for a potion to 100%, it still fails half of the time, at least for me.

men if you clic on reset option, the potion bug is fixed :D

Here My Little apport: SexLabTDS 1.3 H + CSS V3 (Creature Secure SEX)

For all those people who like beast/animal/creature encounters and has the same problem than me (100% chance of get infected by breed with they {very annyoning when play Animal House mod})

NOTE: new v3.1, i change some code trying fix the new issues 

What have this tweak?

* Halleason names complete ^^   (More lore friendly std names)

* fixed register menu MCM.

* add  Comdons option when breed a Creature. ( broke comdon  option chance included  :) )

* add a new text when have fun with creatures.

Bugs and Issues:

*Vanilla Issue: 100% Cure Disease chance dont work?:

well for some reason nothing i do fix this issue, so i  do a new bsa file for allways potions cure you disease(no need change nothing on mcm menu the actual slider dont affect on this ) so, only extract file from zip folder and put this file on  Data folder and replace the old one

*Vanilla Issue: when install  mod this is disable on mcm / when unistall this continue enable on mcm

Solution: use console command: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

*v3 issue: when you are infected in ocations this will no apply debuff. next time you get infected this will apply

Solution: working in this bug xd

if found issues pls pm me

this little tweak is based on @Halleason version.

Special Thanks TO:

@a2b the creator of this amazing mod.

@Halleason, who deflower me on Modding skyrim xd (teach me how do it).

Features I still want to add:

add  dialogs when start actions with creatures.

bring other version with vanilla Std names. 

change latex comdon name

SexLabSTDs_1.3h V3 .7z

PotionsCureAllways.zip

Here My Little apport: SexLabTDS 1.3 H + CSS V3 (Creature Secure SEX)

For all those people who like beast/animal/creature encounters and has the same problem than me (100% chance of get infected by breed with they {very annyoning when play Animal House mod})

NOTE: for all people who download v2 , I accidentally  upload a prototype, which does not work well Sorry for the inconvenience 

What have this tweak?

* Halleason names complete ^^   (More lore friendly std names)

* fixed register menu MCM.

* add  Comdons option when breed a Creature. ( broke comdon  option chance included  :) )

* add a new text when have fun with creatures.

Bugs and Issues:

*Vanilla Issue: 100% Cure Disease chance dont work. 

Solution:  on MCM options set again to 100 the chance, then use reset option, wait 30 secs and this will work ^^.

*Vanilla Issue: when install  mod this is disable on mcm / when unistall this continue enable on mcm

Solution: use console command: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

*v3 issue: when you are infected in ocations this will no apply debuff. next time you get infected this will apply

Solution: working in this bug xd

if found issues pls pm me

this little tweak is based on @Halleason version.

Special Thanks TO:

@a2b the creator of this amazing mod.

@Halleason, who deflower me on Modding skyrim xd (teach me how do it).

Features I still want to add:

add  dialogs when start actions with creatures.

bring other version with vanilla Std names. 

change latex comdon name

Just to let you know, I gave this a try and it broke all the MCM menus of my other mods, so I popped it out and went back to a save that didn't have it. 

Good luck with your modding. :)

-C

Just to let you know, I gave this a try and it broke all the MCM menus of my other mods, so I popped it out and went back to a save that didn't have it. 

-C

broke mean freeze all mcm menus? because this mod  does not change the mcm integration from the original. so i suppose  trying command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"  can solve it. lets see if more people have the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Are these condoms visible or not when on? Do they have actual in-game models? No, I suppose. It would be nice to create some condomed SOS addons. I guess this won't be that hard: wet schlong as a template (plus a few color variants), little modest ring of the same texture, no dissolving capsule is possible. But I am no a modder, unfortunately.

-C

broke mean freeze all mcm menus? because this mod  does not change the mcm integration from the original. so i suppose  trying command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"  can solve it. lets see if more people have the same issue.

for the record, I tested it and am not having any menu issues.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if anyone will care, but I did some tweaking to the mod. Note that I am not a modder, never modded in my life, and I don't know the first thing about papyrus scripts. That being said I did manage to change the ESP file a bit using Tes5edit to do the following things:

1.NPCs no longer comment about how sick you look 20 times in a row every time you try to talk to them. It was annoying so I removed the function. Unless you're naked I doubt they would know what you have anyway.

2.A few of the diseases (literally 2) that dropped your health were altered from 20+ health being removed to 10 as at low lvls I was getting killed by walking over random objects on the floor (like a cabbage) before I could cure myself. (I'm looking pointedly at you AIDS)

3.Disease names are now more fantasy friendly (instead of Aids, hpv, syphilis, etc):

Trembling Decay

Sleeping Pox

Cairn Rot

Whore's Ague

Woodland Fever

Seeping Sores

Lymphatic Rot

Bosmeric Cankers

Summerset Fever

Argonian Itch

Putrid Abcess

Pilgrim's Wasting Sickness

Bed Boils

Furrow Plague

Sailor's Itch

Vaginal Lice

Sand Rash

Nordic Grippe

Bard's Burning Rash

Wasting Sweats

Rot Chills

Bedroll Fever

Inn Sores

Hooker's Rash

it is free of dirty edits and has been cleaned with tes5edit and tested without issue in my game. The one caveat is that for the 2 seconds you first get infected and it says 'You just contracted..." in the corner of your screen it will say the old disease name (aka AIDS, Syphilis etc) because I would have to edit the papyrus scripts to change it and that's over my head at the moment (by all means anyone else is welcome to-i'll happily provide you the list of what diseases changed to what) Anyway, if you can over look that one thing, it works beautifully. (shows the correct names on potions, recipes and under magic when it shows what you are afflicted with)

(If you have sexlabstds 1.3 already installed, just overwrite the files in the data folder with the files in the zip.)

This is great! Maybe you could make a new download page for this file, otherwise how would anyone even know it's here?

Also, I know how to edit PEX files; I'd love that list of disease name replacements so that I could fix up the scripts. :-D

I don't know if anyone will care, but I did some tweaking to the mod. Note that I am not a modder, never modded in my life, and I don't know the first thing about papyrus scripts. That being said I did manage to change the ESP file a bit using Tes5edit to do the following things:

1.NPCs no longer comment about how sick you look 20 times in a row every time you try to talk to them. It was annoying so I removed the function. Unless you're naked I doubt they would know what you have anyway.

2.A few of the diseases (literally 2) that dropped your health were altered from 20+ health being removed to 10 as at low lvls I was getting killed by walking over random objects on the floor (like a cabbage) before I could cure myself. (I'm looking pointedly at you AIDS)

3.Disease names are now more fantasy friendly (instead of Aids, hpv, syphilis, etc):

Trembling Decay

Sleeping Pox

Cairn Rot

Whore's Ague

Woodland Fever

Seeping Sores

Lymphatic Rot

Bosmeric Cankers

Summerset Fever

Argonian Itch

Putrid Abcess

Pilgrim's Wasting Sickness

Bed Boils

Furrow Plague

Sailor's Itch

Vaginal Lice

Sand Rash

Nordic Grippe

Bard's Burning Rash

Wasting Sweats

Rot Chills

Bedroll Fever

Inn Sores

Hooker's Rash

it is free of dirty edits and has been cleaned with tes5edit and tested without issue in my game. The one caveat is that for the 2 seconds you first get infected and it says 'You just contracted..." in the corner of your screen it will say the old disease name (aka AIDS, Syphilis etc) because I would have to edit the papyrus scripts to change it and that's over my head at the moment (by all means anyone else is welcome to-i'll happily provide you the list of what diseases changed to what) Anyway, if you can over look that one thing, it works beautifully. (shows the correct names on potions, recipes and under magic when it shows what you are afflicted with)

(If you have sexlabstds 1.3 already installed, just overwrite the files in the data folder with the files in the zip.)

This is great! Maybe you could make a new download page for this file, otherwise how would anyone even know it's here?

Also, I know how to edit PEX files; I'd love that list of disease name replacements so that I could fix up the scripts. :-D

If you check further down on page 2 Quarzo already did so and fixed some other bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to ask for help, but I'm having massive difficult time getting this to work, so I'm hoping you can point me in the correct direction.

I have some ideas for some changes I'd like to make to this mod, and after looking at the sexlabstdsmain.psc file, I believe I'll be able to make most of them. However, as this is my first attempt at making changes to the script, I wanted to keep the changes simple to get started... So I simply changed a couple variables. I set the condom break chance to 30% and increased the effectiveness of all condoms to  60% low, 95% high.

However, I can't figure out how to recompile the .psc back into a .pex . I'm sure it is something simple stupid I'm doing wrong, but all the tutorials I've hunted for either over simplify it or over complicate it, or just plain old don't explain the parts I need explained. If I try to compile in CK, I get a bunch of errors such as  "Reference not found" (about 50x)

So If you could be so kind and tell me:

Did you get the source files from A2b or decompile them? (I used Champollio, to get the .psc, as recommended in the SL STD thread)

What program do you use to compile the .psc? CK or something else?

Where and which files are needed to work? (i.e. if using CK, and I click on the compile sexlabstdmain.psc, what else do I need to compile it?)

It is driving me crazy that I simply can't make a couple simple changes and recompile...

Thanks very much.

I hate to ask for help, but I'm having massive difficult time getting this to work, so I'm hoping you can point me in the correct direction.

I have some ideas for some changes I'd like to make to this mod, and after looking at the sexlabstdsmain.psc file, I believe I'll be able to make most of them. However, as this is my first attempt at making changes to the script, I wanted to keep the changes simple to get started... So I simply changed a couple variables. I set the condom break chance to 30% and increased the effectiveness of all condoms to  60% low, 95% high.

However, I can't figure out how to recompile the .psc back into a .pex . I'm sure it is something simple stupid I'm doing wrong, but all the tutorials I've hunted for either over simplify it or over complicate it, or just plain old don't explain the parts I need explained. If I try to compile in CK, I get a bunch of errors such as  "Reference not found" (about 50x)

Did you get the source files from A2b or decompile them? (I used Champollio, to get the .psc, as recommended in the SL STD thread)

Where and which files are needed to work? (i.e. if using CK, and I click on the compile sexlabstdmain.psc, what else do I need to compile it?)

It is driving me crazy that I simply can't make a couple simple changes and recompile...

Thanks very much.

Personally I decompiled them, Champollion's works just fine for that.

Compiling is a mere matter of of finding the script in the Papyrus script manager, right-click, compile. If you're getting "Reference not found" errors, you are missing types that the script is trying to reference. For example, one of the variables in SexLabSTDsMain.psc is:

sexlabframework property SexLab auto

If a script of type sexlabframework is not present in the CK directory, you'll get an error. This can happen due to several reasons:

1. The script you need is inside a BSA. The Creation Kit can't read inside BSAs, so you'll need to extract it to compile scripts that reference it. (this is not the case with the SexLab framework, but it can happen with other mods)
  2. You're using CK through MO and haven't set it up correctly so that it can see all of your installed script files.
  3. Your CK is not installed to your Skyrim directory. Either move it there, or move the scripts you need into the CK directory.

Thanks very much.

Personally I decompiled them, Champollion's works just fine for that.

Compiling is a mere matter of of finding the script in the Papyrus script manager, right-click, compile. If you're getting "Reference not found" errors, you are missing types that the script is trying to reference. For example, one of the variables in SexLabSTDsMain.psc is:

sexlabframework property SexLab auto

If a script of type sexlabframework is not present in the CK directory, you'll get an error. This can happen due to several reasons:

1. The script you need is inside a BSA. The Creation Kit can't read inside BSAs, so you'll need to extract it to compile scripts that reference it. (this is not the case with the SexLab framework, but it can happen with other mods)
  2. You're using CK through MO and haven't set it up correctly so that it can see all of your installed script files.
  3. Your CK is not installed to your Skyrim directory. Either move it there, or move the scripts you need into the CK directory.

Thank you, this was most helpful... turned out that many of the source files were missing, even after I extracted scripts.rar, but it looked like they were there... I had to extract scripts.rar into a different directory and then copy/paste them in... then a couple ssl files were missing as well as a nioverride file... got all of them together and finally go it to work...  but at least I knew which way to go...

Thanks again

Ok, now that I have some of the simple stuff down, Time to dive into the deep end... For the most part, I love this mod. However,  it assumes all "males" will be pitching, and all "females" will be catching, and the dialogue reflecting  this leads  to some dialogue that doesn't match the scene... and this bugs me.

So to that end, I'm trying to re-write the condom usage area of the script, and the start point needs to be to determine whether the PC is Pitching or Catching. It should be doable, as the animations have to make that selection to play, so I assume I need to get that info from the SexLab Framework, but I'm not quite sure where to look... Any thoughts?

Ok, now that I have some of the simple stuff down, Time to dive into the deep end... For the most part, I love this mod. However,  it assumes all "males" will be pitching, and all "females" will be catching, and the dialogue reflecting  this leads  to some dialogue that doesn't match the scene... and this bugs me.

So to that end, I'm trying to re-write the condom usage area of the script, and the start point needs to be to determine whether the PC is Pitching or Catching. It should be doable, as the animations have to make that selection to play, so I assume I need to get that info from the SexLab Framework, but I'm not quite sure where to look... Any thoughts?

You can get this information out of the SexLab thread. As an example, add this code to the STDInit() function:

sslThreadController controller = SexLab.HookController(argString)
Actor[] actorList = controller.Positions

Now, just iterate actorList to see where the player is slotted. Position 0 is the catcher for the vast majority of animations.

So, are NPC's supposed to attack you if you infect them with an STD? Because they sometimes do in my game. Not always, but it just happened twice in a very short span of time in major cities and a lot of chaos ensued as a result. The second guy actually infected me as well with a different STD, so it seemed a little hypocritical of him to be so violently angry at my character. If this is a feature of the mod, it seems pretty silly because how would the NPC suddenly know that I've infected him the second we finish fucking? If it's a bug, does anyone know why it might be happening or what I can do to fix it? Other than simply having protected sex, which my character doesn't always do for roleplaying reasons.