• 1 month later...

New update. Mainly just streamlining scripts and fixing little weird discrepancies and bugs. @SpiritTauren The way the mod works, NPCs aren't "technically" infected. It randomly rolls for the player to get an STD after sex. Or to "spread" the infection to NPCs from the player, but they don't technically get the disease. It's just simulated. So there's nothing actually to cure. In this version, you don't craft the potions. They're dropped by enemies, or bought from potion vendors. I could add a recipe, if you wanted. And vampires should already be immune. I'm not sure how I would add immunity for werewolves or succubi, but I could look into it if I have time and remember.

SexLab STDs 1.5.zip

• 2 months later...

I made some changes to @mushroomcap's veversion I want to share here.

Instead of adding random diseases after sex, every NPC now has a random number of diseases it can spread to the player. So when you fuck the same NPC over and over again you won't get all the diseases. The chance for a npc to have at least one diseases is 20% so 1 in 5 NPCs can infect you. Beggars now have a 50% chance and followers are never infected. After 1 to 5 days the random diseases will be rerolled (mostly because there is no other way for an npc to get rid of a disease).

I also added a description to all diseases so you can see their effect in the active effects menu. You should probably clear your savefile if you want to use this.

SexLab STDs 1.5 edits.zip

On 7/11/2020 at 4:17 AM, BSL24 said:

I made some changes to @mushroomcap's veversion I want to share here.

Instead of adding random diseases after sex, every NPC now has a random number of diseases it can spread to the player. So when you fuck the same NPC over and over again you won't get all the diseases. The chance for a npc to have at least one diseases is 20% so 1 in 5 NPCs can infect you. Beggars now have a 50% chance and followers are never infected. After 1 to 5 days the random diseases will be rerolled (mostly because there is no other way for an npc to get rid of a disease).

I also added a description to all diseases so you can see their effect in the active effects menu. You should probably clear your savefile if you want to use this.

SexLab STDs 1.5 edits.zip 534.14 kB · 4 downloads

Just in time, I've been looking for an update to this mod for a while now because for some reason my version (seen as SexLab STDs v1.3h in MCM) stopped asking whether or not to use a condom. I'll try this and hopefully it'll be fixed.

Thanks for your effort!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

once you catch a STD and you cure it the console starts spamming "SexLab STDs: False". Can't find how to solve it in-game.

Do you also use version 1.5 with edits from  @Voodooh ?

I had this in the past but couldn't reproduce it. I had it again 2x last week. I have no idea how / why it happens. It's really a gamebreaker, couldn't make it stop, even if you uninstall SL STD, the console continues to spam it. The only solution is to rollback your savegame.

Dunno if it's connected, after catching some stds and than drinking some cures, later on I had strange issues where it says I might infect the partner if not protected even though I have no STDs in the magic effect tab. Also another situation where i cured a single STD but i got notifications for 3 or 4 STDs cured.

I can confirm that the 1.5 edits.zip begins cracking up and spamming console. I also could not remove this from the game even after doing the removal through the MCM menu and making a save immediately. Upon game reload without the esp enabled (no save cleaning) the console was again being continuously spammed. I am beginning a new game with the next latest 1.5 to observe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've scrolled through here just to verify some updates and felt a few things needed to be said: It doesn't take much to convert for SE. Simply optimize the textures of the latest update in the comments section and you should be good to go. The only problem this mod caused comes from the version that's packed as a BSA. And even then it's simply a matter of extracting the BSA directly to the mods folder and delete the BSA before deploying the mod. Secondly, condoms aren't solely latex. There's Lambskin condoms today and condoms made from intestines and bladders go as far back as the 1600s.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 12:33 AM, Jgoftl said:

I've scrolled through here just to verify some updates and felt a few things needed to be said: It doesn't take much to convert for SE. Simply optimize the textures of the latest update in the comments section and you should be good to go. The only problem this mod caused comes from the version that's packed as a BSA. And even then it's simply a matter of extracting the BSA directly to the mods folder and delete the BSA before deploying the mod. Secondly, condoms aren't solely latex. There's Lambskin condoms today and condoms made from intestines and bladders go as far back as the 1600s.

I know I'm a necro here, but wanted to say TY for this fix ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 7:17 AM, Neitiri said:

Same

There is a mod on nexus called 'Easy STDs' it supposedly works on both OSTIM and sexlab. Never used it on the account of it being SE mod, but from the description its just adding vanilla diseases, so if its not incompatible with RND you could make those diseases potentially dangerous and harder to ger rid of.

• 2 months later...