Oh my god!

Just been playing Helgen Reborn, sent into a draugr ruin where 16 graves opened at once..

After that room I had to take a break and traveled to Riften, spending 5000 Septims for cures.

NfQSOiQ.jpg

Oh my god!

Just been playing Helgen Reborn, sent into a draugr ruin where 16 graves opened at once..

After that room I had to take a break and traveled to Riften, spending 5000 Septims for cures.

NfQSOiQ.jpg

It's really annoying that if your PC has sex with the same NPC multiple times, she can get different STDs from the same person. I just set the STD chance to 5-10% because not everyone in Skyrim has multiple STDs. After becoming a vampire, I just set it to zero. This mod needs a lot of work. Also, condom prices shouldn't be the same as the price or higher as renting a carriage or room in an inn.

Great mods, love the idea. 

If I may make some suggestions:  I was thinking that maybe we should have more than one cure seller.  Maybe one in Whiterun and/or Solitude and/or Markhart too.  

An other options would be to add some (not all)  cure to the various alchemy seller in town.  And of course they would have different cure from one store to the next. 

One last thought, (not sure if it is a good idea but maybe an option to set in the MCM).  Have each shrine cure a specific STD.  One would cure herpes while another one would cure a different STD, forcing you to change your blessing.

Beside that great mod, I play with realistic needs, a mod that reduce loots don't remember which one and SkyRealism mass and material, it is always kind of funny when you finally have the money to buy a weapon after whoring yourself and realising you need to buy a cure instead. ;)

I agree in including another trader. Perhaps the Orsimer shamans in the strongholds could brew something like that, maybe for a cheaper price - if you would like to keep it rare.

Integrating the shrines into SexLab is generally a good idea. But not with the current STD build. Have a look at my picture upwards: with those diseases I had 17hp. It's a pain to 'farm' those shrines with a low level Dragonborn.

As for whoring, I've tried the Working Girls mod and got 10 Septims at the beginning. Grinding 1k gold cure that fails doesn't sound like fun.

Hello again! I'm starting to work on this mod again right now, so the next update should be pretty soon.

I'm taking in everyone's suggestions and I WILL fix these issues. I hate mods that don't work properly and I'm sorry I released one that probably needed a bit more work.

Think this is a great mod - I play mostly as a prostitute and this adds a bit of 'spice' - however penalties seem a bit high. I've set base cost of cheapest condom to 5, then 10, 15, etc. and even so the cheapest one from the vendor is over 60 gold! Got AIDS after a handjob while at level 1 with only 300 gold - borrowed 1000 from the Riften Banker (using Bank of Skyrim) and set cure rate at 100% but cure didn't work! Have started a new game but only after adding a recipe for linen condoms to the tanning rack. Got a customer who refused to wear a condom (using Radiant Prostitution) and refused him twice, then agreed to bareback. He then had three goes but only used 1 condom and total reward was over 500 gold! Have just cloned the vendor and placed her in Solitude - just about to go and see if she's there!

There has to be some scope for creative disease names here. I've not tried the mod, but all I'm seeing in the thread is AIDS, Syphilis and other real-life disease names.

aside from all the illnesses you can get in real life i believe there are 2 per race that are only from that race. Do not quote me on that though.

As for your other issue, I can't do anything to stop effects by other mods, unfortunately. The condoms in this mod are only for this mod - if a mod author wanted to integrate them somehow, it would be up to them on a per-mod basis (I'd definitely help though, if any other modmakers are reading this).

Maybe if this mod becomes popular, other authors will want to integrate my condoms somehow. Until then, I'm afraid they're just for stopping STDs.

So glad to see version 1.3 released with lots of bug-fix and new functions!!  :shy:

I can't believe I read through 100+ posts despite my poor English.

I've been hoping since 1.0 that your mod becomes more popular and be compatible with other popular mods like Being Female or Hentai Pregnancy. Condoms could play bigger role in Sexlab world!

I'm not a skilled modder, but I suppose converting your esp to esm might help. Well, I think the best solution may be adding condoms into Framework as a resource. Meanwhile we can get someone build meshes for equipable condoms. What do you think of that, huh?

And I noticed a minor problem that when PC gets one STD, she gets four debuffs!! One debuff for one STD might be better looking.

I used to buy 1 or 2 potions for each kind of STD for my PC (she earned thousands of gold through prostitution) and I couldn't help to complain about the mass weight and categories... So I reduced the weight to 0.25 myself by CK and 0.1 for condoms. And I suppose we can have one potion for 2 or 3 kind of STDs, just my individual thought.

Yet I don't have time to try the new update, what a pity... :dodgy:

Thank you again for the great mod!

Edit-------------------------------------------------------

I suppose it could be more balanced that STD debuffs reduce HP, MP and MP by percentage. One STD for only one debuff (e.x. AIDS reduces HP only while Syphilis reduces MP only).

Great mod. Although one issue that i've found while you've caught an STD is that characters tend to make comments like "You don't look well", "Looks like someone's not been safe" repeatedly. It's great when they say that once, but having to click through 5-6 such comments before selling goods at times is a bit annoying. 

Great mod. Although one issue that i've found while you've caught an STD is that characters tend to make comments like "You don't look well", "Looks like someone's not been safe" repeatedly. It's great when they say that once, but having to click through 5-6 such comments before selling goods at times is a bit annoying. 

Yeah, I figured that might be a problem. I've got it set so that a comment can't be repeated more than once every 24hrs, but that only applies to each actor. So while one actor won't comment more than once, that doesn't stop another actor from commenting straight afterwards.

I'll probably just add the option to disable comments into the MCM in the next update.

None of the crafting recipies, or the new items that should be sold at the vendors are showing up for me.

The items (both condoms and cures) behave like all other items in the game; there is a chance that the vendor will have some in stock, but it's not a guarantee. So if you're not seeing them being sold, that's nothing to worry about. It's just to simulate how the game normally plays. Same deal with finding them on dead bodies.

You should always be able to craft them though. You are looking in the correct place, yes? Tanning Rack for condoms, Cooking Pot for cures.

If you're still having troubles, try putting SexLab STDs.esp at the bottom of your load order. It could be that you have a mod that's conflicting and stopping mine from adding its items.

None of the crafting recipies, or the new items that should be sold at the vendors are showing up for me.

The items (both condoms and cures) behave like all other items in the game; there is a chance that the vendor will have some in stock, but it's not a guarantee. So if you're not seeing them being sold, that's nothing to worry about. It's just to simulate how the game normally plays. Same deal with finding them on dead bodies.

You should always be able to craft them though. You are looking in the correct place, yes? Tanning Rack for condoms, Cooking Pot for cures.

If you're still having troubles, try putting SexLab STDs.esp at the bottom of your load order. It could be that you have a mod that's conflicting and stopping mine from adding its items.

I am going to the correct crafting areas and put the ESP at the bottom of the load order, but it still doesn't work. I even saved and reloaded. I had tried using this on a previous game and it did the same thing, so I thought I would start a new game. It's still the same.

Same issue here. The tanning rack is fine but the only recipe in the cooking pot I see is the cure for AIDS.

Just tried this yesterday and I have some comments.

1. Can you cure NPCs when you infect them?

2. Using the bestiality animations.... it treats my dog Judah, as a female in the dialogue about using/needing condoms. Also, who the hell gave my dog syphilis so he could give it to me?.... And I got AIDS from Jenassa giving me a BJ with a Latex condom. F-F, not M-F.

I am going to the correct crafting areas and put the ESP at the bottom of the load order, but it still doesn't work. I even saved and reloaded. I had tried using this on a previous game and it did the same thing, so I thought I would start a new game. It's still the same.

That's bizarre. It works perfectly fine for me. Are you able to craft any item at all from this mod? I had a setting at one point where cures would only show up if you needed them to reduce clutter, but I think I removed it because I added the items to Misc. instead. Try getting an STD and then seeing if cures show up, and if they don't I'll investigate why.

Same issue here. The tanning rack is fine but the only recipe in the cooking pot I see is the cure for AIDS.

2. Using the bestiality animations.... it treats my dog Judah, as a female in the dialogue about using/needing condoms. Also, who the hell gave my dog syphilis so he could give it to me?.... And I got AIDS from Jenassa giving me a BJ with a Latex condom. F-F, not M-F.

NPCs don't really get STDs. The mod just temporarily weakens them and then puts them back to normal. I would like to add a "real" spread but I'm worried it would result in a ton of diseased NPCs with hardly any health.

Gender is handled by SexLab itself. This mod just takes the data SexLab is giving it, so unfortunately I don't think that's something I can change. Also, I am aware of the creature issues and I'm hoping to find a way to reliably detect beastiality in the near future. 

Yeah, it's all random. There was probably a ~5 in 100 chance of infection and you got unlucky.

Side note: you can disable F/F spread using the MCM. If you do, then any animations between two women will be flagged as safe, except cunnilingus.

That's bizarre. It works perfectly fine for me. Are you able to craft any item at all from this mod? I had a setting at one point where cures would only show up if you needed them to reduce clutter, but I think I removed it because I added the items to Misc. instead. Try getting an STD and then seeing if cures show up, and if they don't I'll investigate why.

NPCs don't really get STDs. The mod just temporarily weakens them and then puts them back to normal. I would like to add a "real" spread but I'm worried it would result in a ton of diseased NPCs with hardly any health.

Gender is handled by SexLab itself. This mod just takes the data SexLab is giving it, so unfortunately I don't think that's something I can change. Also, I am aware of the creature issues and I'm hoping to find a way to reliably detect beastiality in the near future. 

Yeah, it's all random. There was probably a ~5 in 100 chance of infection and you got unlucky.

Side note: you can disable F/F spread using the MCM. If you do, then any animations between two women will be flagged as safe, except cunnilingus.

Adding into this one, as I have hit the same issue. I currently have chlamydia, and I have no cure recipes showing on the cooking pot....havent checked condoms on the rack yet.

That aside though, this is a great mod that adds a fair bit of risk and challenge.

Another issue I found is that sometimes a "Potion of Cure disease" will still show up as a missing ingredient in creating a cure-STD-potion even when you have one. One of my potions had another buff that gave some protection from fire, so I thought I'd make a "pure" potion and used a Charred Skeever Hide + Vampire Dust (with no optional element) and I still wasn't able to create a cure disease potion that was considered valid. Are there multiple varieties of "Potion of Cure disease" with different Id's? Not sure if I'm the only person experiencing this. 

I'm using SkyUI and QDInventory but I don't think they'd affect the create std potion screen since it works for certain "Potion of Cure Disease" items.