(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Here's an update on our adoption of SexLab Aroused:

Ashal (of LoversLab and SexLab fame) will be taking over most of the development for this mod. Afterall, Aroused "belongs" organically with SexLab and this way it will be more easily intergrated and maintained. Plus, Ashal is a great coder :shy:

Once Ashal has laid out the Aroused framework, I will be creating the API that will allow APPS to use it the way we envisioned it.

This actually frees me more to work with stuff that are more integral to APPS and the framework. So, it's a win-win agreement!

Mod seems to stop working once I got past the scene with the two girls Hulda brings out when you accept the whoring job.

Edit: apparently that was the end of the mod for this release. The mod is good, can't wait for next release!

edit 2: Why do the NPC that came with the mods have different textures for body and head? Is this a problem on my end?

Mod seems to stop working once I got past the scene with the two girls Hulda brings out when you accept the whoring job.

Edit: apparently that was the end of the mod for this release. The mod is good, can't wait for next release!

edit 2: Why do the NPC that came with the mods have different textures for body and head? Is this a problem on my end?

It's, hand in with me on this one, I believe it's the fact, that it's using your head Mods, but using the modder's body. It's not a problem on your part, but just a mix-up of mods. 

You mean the grey face bug?

Thats quite common bug which makes some npc look different than modder intended doing hes work in creation kit.

To solve that you need to force creation kit to make facegen files. And since its not rly likely that guys would realease another version with a fix to that:

extract it to

...\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\

To many prostitution (or sex mods in general) are simply to much.

Don't use this preview version of APPS as this is very likely not what you're looking for.

For the initial features I actually preferred this over RP+ but the further you get into it the more RP+ stands out as a prostitution mod. I think this one handles the aspect of being a "Tavern Wench" better then Radiant Prostitution but once one starts getting further into RP it is just more developed then APPS though I'm excited to see where this goes.

yep, the tavern server part is cool, you can write down orders instead of memorizing, high arousal changes your dialogue, you can make use of the matrimonial ring, there's different dialogue when dealing with a beggar (but this one could have been more interactive, like reporting the beggar, or have more choices, plus he doesn't have any follow up on his promise), and you can become submissive or the opposite, though an option to reset this would be nice.

If there will be more variation, or expanded features... like i don't know, people making comments when you try to have a conversation outside of work hours or stuff like that, it would be on epic scale.

Hmm there seems to be some serious glitch with this mod or it alters the vanilla female characters in Whiterun.

Even after disabling the mod and starting new game female characters are still naked so something is not right here.

yep, the tavern server part is cool, you can write down orders instead of memorizing, high arousal changes your dialogue, you can make use of the matrimonial ring, there's different dialogue when dealing with a beggar (but this one could have been more interactive, like reporting the beggar, or have more choices, plus he doesn't have any follow up on his promise), and you can become submissive or the opposite, though an option to reset this would be nice.

If there will be more variation, or expanded features... like i don't know, people making comments when you try to have a conversation outside of work hours or stuff like that, it would be on epic scale.

I'm proud that so many people of you like the serving part of APPS. I can tell you for sure, in future updates it also will get some more love and get something more added-

Hmm there seems to be some serious glitch with this mod or it alters the vanilla female characters in Whiterun.

Even after disabling the mod and starting new game female characters are still naked so something is not right here.

Not the fault of APPS. It does make only some small changes in the Bannered Mare.

I'm proud that so many people of you like the serving part of APPS. I can tell you for sure, in future updates it also will get some more love and get something more added-

Not the fault of APPS. It does make only some small changes in the Bannered Mare.

The Tavern part was really cool with and without the sexual requests. I'm really looking forward to the next release.

One question though, the two new npcs have different textures for head and body, is this a problem on my end?

Vigilants of Standar is (sadly) incompatible with most mods nowadays, by breaking other mods or having other mods break it.

That's sad. That mod was never something I'd consider an essential component of my playthrough, but it had lots of spirits with it's ridiculous restraints and probably the most creative torture scenes I've seen here on LL. Not to mention the Monty Python reference ;)

Yep. it was a different and still somehow funny mod ... and the first mod that covered this kind of torture festish.

Was always a bit buggy as it relied on SD and was in it's first stages even incompatible with Dawnguard, but it worked ... somehow at least.

But nowadays this mod causes more and more problems.

hey there.

i´m kinda new on this forum so bear with me if i happen to step on a landmine. ^^

i had an idea about a new twist to the available option of the player character.

all this slavery and domination talk makes me wonder if intrigues werent an option...

how about sending mercenarys after your domina of choice to "teach her some manners" - with the option of letting her know its from you or not to.

this kinda offers the domina to send a quest your way - either "find that idiot responsible and bring him to me" or "please help i´m scared"

How is the progress going along with the development of this mod? I think you post updates in the main page on what you have completed, what is to be completed and what hasn't been started.

I'm very eager (although also very patiently) waiting for the next release.