(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

The next release will be the test follower part 1. It will contain all the quests to progress the "relationship" to the next stage. This is mainly for testing our follower functions as well as providing a sneak preview how a long term slavery could be done. After that we will work on bug fixing and releasing the second part of the follower.

Sadly not ETA, but we work on it everyday - every evening after work.
But aside from finishing the test mod, there's other stuff we got to work on as well and real life got priority, ofc.

But i'll do something i normally try to avoid and try to estimate the ETA: August ... i hope.

Ya, my usual "When it's done" (© 3DRealms) was not appropriate anymore due to what you said: Leaving people completly in the dark.
So i dared to estimate for the sake of not treating our dear followers like idiots, which they ofc aren't as else they wouldn't follow this mod or visit LL in general. ^^

I noticed in the known issues section you have bugs listed with current fixes for those bugs listed as being in newer vesions, but those newer versions aren't available for download, do I need to scan thru 60 pages of replies to the topic to find a posting for the updated version or is the latest version not available for download yet

File Name: (WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

File Submitter: Heromaster

File Submitted: 22 Nov 2013

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab Framework, FNIS, Fuz'Roh'Do, ZaZ Animation Pack, SexLab Aroused, Devious devices: Assets

Bugs

• #0007 Saadia doesn't like to be referenced. Even if she is next to the Innkeeper, the Innkeeper refuses to address her status properly
  • #0008 Hulda doesn't recognize if the PC is wearing a chastity belt when stripping for her. Fixed in release 0.10.3
  • #0009 The food orders for the current shift are incorrectly listed in the statistics page
  • #0010 When you've successfully persuaded or intimidated a guest to order food, you could end up with an 'unfulfilled order'. Fixed in release 1.10.3

0.10.2c is the latest for now

the posting is naming a version 0.10.3 and a version 1.10.3 with fixes for known bugs, why aren't these fixed versions released

We did not mention anything to specific about it, as it would spoil alot of the followers functionality.
Only thing that i can say w/o spoiling to much, is that you can build up a special kind of relationship (Sub/Dom [Type 1]) and progress thru it's stages, after a foreplay to get to the point where this kind of relationship is possible. For the test mod, the foreplay is shortened drasticly.

Little hint: mSex Veronica, Alicia Painslut (DDproductions original), Di, xPO, SD/SD+, Captured Dreams Shop and some other mods (can't remember, sorry) and games influenced the framework and the follower and as we played those mods and games, you'll have at least the same functionality (based on the situation) ... if not more things to experience.

Sorry to ask but, what exactly do you have planned for the follower interaction, I went back about 20 pages or so but I must have missed the post about it.People keep mentioning it and i'm a bit curious. Could someone just direct me to the post I missed? PLz and thx. :shy:

If you start going back through this thread, you'll find a link to a video from internal tests posted by Heromaster. It should give you a good taste of what's to come.

We did not mention anything to specific about it, as it would spoil alot of the followers functionality.

Only thing that i can say w/o spoiling to much, is that you can build up a special kind of relationship (Sub/Dom [Type 1]) and progress thru it's stages, after a foreplay to get to the point where this kind of relationship is possible. For the test mod, the foreplay is shortened drasticly.

Little hint: mSex Veronica, Aicia Painslut, Di, xPO, SD/SD+, Captured Dreams Shop and some other mods (can't remember, sorry) and games influenced the framework and the follower and as we played those mods and games, you'll have at least the same functionality (based on the situation) ... if not more things to experience.

Sorry to ask but, what exactly do you have planned for the follower interaction, I went back about 20 pages or so but I must have missed the post about it.People keep mentioning it and i'm a bit curious. Could someone just direct me to the post I missed? PLz and thx. :shy:

If you start going back through this thread, you'll find a link to a video from internal tests posted by Heromaster. It should give you a good taste of what's to come.

Thanks. I found the video and it looks very very good. I look forward to playing with it

A little spoiler, just because i feel like it.

The last few days we spend way more time then we thought on a functionality to find a free chair for your follower and a way to offer it to her.
Making her react to the fact that there has to be at least 2 free chairs on the selected table and if not but somewhere else are 2 free chairs at the same table complain about your choice.
if there's no free chair (crowded taverns compatibility mode) make a guest leave the selected chair (we'll try to think up suiting dialogue ... maybe something funny ^^). Or if there's more then enough free chairs, having her complain that she doesn't like the selected table (RNG). And so on. Loads of such little details, most people will never (or rarely) come across, with accompanying dialogue, that has to be created as well.

We hope you people have enough fantasy to see where this is going and we hope you like what you read, as we spend a hell lot of time on such things, to keep the you girls and guys as immersed as possible.

Thanks for pointing this out. i already forgot about this post.

Sadly not ETA, but we work on it everyday - every evening after work.

But aside from finishing the test mod, there's other stuff we got to work on as well and real life got priority, ofc.

But i'll do something i normally try to avoid and try to estimate the ETA: August ... i hope.

Oh... I will so enjoy trolling all involved parties once September comes.

P.S. Also liked "What's in the box" reference. Please do the follower quickly, so he/she doesn't feel the pain.

For the test mod, the foreplay is shortened drasticly.

Shucks... the immersion... I mean I'm looking forward for your to enrich the mod when you release "foreplay add-on"

Little hint: mSex Veronica, Alicia Painslut (DDproductions original), Di, xPO, SD/SD+, Captured Dreams Shop and some other mods (can't remember, sorry) and games influenced the framework and the follower and as we played those mods and games, you'll have at least the same functionality (based on the situation) ... if not more things to experience.

Liked mSex Veronica, but the mod was too short in content. Didn't like that you could easily convince to regain freedom. And there was option to become permanent slave with no turning back.

Liked mSex Veronica, but the mod was too short in content. Didn't like that you could easily convince to regain freedom. And there was option to become permanent slave with no turning back.

All you needed to do to sneak out from that "permanent" enslavement was to dismiss your follower. You were no longer enslaved when you recruited her back.

But well, it was cool even if kinda repeatable after some time.

Offtopic ofc.

Tho dismissing a follower might cause some issues in APPS as well. Theoretically. For example at some points PC would be forced to dismiss Eva and play with Serana as there is no way around it if one wants to play DG content.

Some quest could be done for that - like you leave her in for example Whiterun and you have to report to her every few days - maybe bring her something nice?  :P

Tho some of DG quests are quite long so getting out of there while you are in the middle would be quite tricky.

Or maybe Serana And Eva would find themselves very alike and Serana would replace her temporarily not only as your follower? Guess just another of my crazy ideas...  :lol:

Good point aqqh, but i already got a solution for this problem. ;)

Fact & problem: if you reached a certain "level" with the test follower you'll not be able to get rid of her and before this (at another certain "level") you won't be able to be w/o her for long.

Solution: Multiple follow modes (actually only 2). So ya, she'll not conflict with vanilla followers (or any other follower if we get this right) and the amount of max allowed followers as we'll simply change her follow mode if she was dismissed by any other means then player dialogue.

Spoiler alert:

Not to mention that at one point (or another) you'll switch places with her and follow her instead, so this'll definitly not conflict with any other follower at this point.

Hence the usage of a spoiler...

I will spoiler a bit about the game play because we are aware that are some points in Skyrim where followers have to be dismissed.

At some point or another you might lose control over her because she does not want to be dismissed anymore. But she still will follow your orders. You are still the boss when it comes to battles, dungeon raiding and progressing quests. So if you have to part ways for a while to complete a quest for example, she will agree to leave you. Or she will still follow you but will not interfere in your quest.

That also means, the follower will have its own framework to be that functional and properly will not work with any other follower mod.

So basically at points like that we would be running with 2 followers even if one would be "in spectator mode"?

Theres not that many of quests when you are forced to change follower (exept DG) - guess there are companion quests when you have to run with Farkas, Aela or Vilkas (tho during run with Vilkas you are allowed to keep your follower if i remember right) or Sovengarde where you have to go alone.

Vanilla Skyrim have a system to support temporary followers - it is used when you clear Darklight Tower with Illia, clear Miraak temple with Freya, when you got out of Dimhollow Crypt with Serana or when you run with Katria ghost during Aetherium Wars quest. Theres plenty of it, and during all of those you are allowed to keep your follower even when you recruit new one.

Maybe this could be used somehow. It would be less likely to cause compatibility issues.

Follow type 2 is the same as used by vanilla for illia. She follows you using a package, rather then being a registered follower.
Another vanilla quest, where even our follower will stay behind, is the Pelagius quest in Solitude, because if a follower goes there (like Vilja f.e.) she might not get teleported back out with you and this way being stuck there.
So my simple solution is that she'll become a remote follower if not dismissed by player dialogue and for known quests (like Pelagius and such), she'll go back home. Nope, she's not waiting for you but expects you to come back to her asap. if she is conflicting when following remotly, then you can dismiss her by dialogue no matter the level you're at with her. Not immersive but compatible and it's the only way to get rid of her at a certain level as at this point you actually follow her, unless she decides that you're allowed to take the lead ... for a period time.

And no, if you follow her she's not dully idling around, having you follow her. You'll still do quests ... it's just that she chooses which one. And if she's idling in a town, then only because she want's a day off and enjoy her ... riches?

No, you're not stuck at this very restricting level but it won't be this easy to get out of it either.

Hey, you have chosen this fate for your toon, so deal with it. ^^