(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

i agree that we lack adult mods, that don't consist of fucking after fucking just for the sake of fucking, but most of the mods that are available let the player avoid most things but then again the player try their best to get into these situations (SD, Defeat, Submit f.e.).

So as i see it, player install sex mods, make them trigger and are then disappointed by the lack of interaction and/or diversity. But there are limits in the engine, not only by what is possible but by the amount of work that is needed for a rather small detail and by the performance hit it may cause.
Not to mention that a modder creates a mod for himself in the first place and then fine tunes it with suggestions from the community. So not only that more interactions are a shit load of work and a more detailed relationship system is a pain in the ass to create, modders got a life as well and can't spend hours or even days on a single problem. So if someone has skills in modding, she/he is welcome at most modders if code/meshing is contributed.

And then there are valid requests like this one: 'Fuck' instead of 'Attack'. is it a wonder that modders who want to create something for the public in the first place go this way? Simply fucking is easier to create, same for bondage situations.

P.s.: The linked thread is just an example as it was the first one that came into my mind. There are lot's of such requests. So no flaming please.

And last but not least, there's the main adult section that is meant for brainstorming such things, like the available sex mods and their content or ideas for mods that are not available (yet).

In regards to the questions on your survey: 

1.       No, I don’t run the Captured Dreams Shop and don’t intend to ever. 

2.       Defeat and Devious Captures.  Defeat is setting up post assault scenarios. Supplying a slavery alternative may be an easy way to accomplish this. 

3.       I support *LIMITED* monstality support.  I really do not see how a bear, big cat, dog, horse, spider, etc. could enslave anyone and I do not see why a dragon would.  However scenarios where daedra, draugr, falmer, giants, hagraven (no supported animations, I know), trolls, vampires, and werewolves might keep a captive for all kinds of use and abuse.  Further I can see bandits or other non-moral types forcing a slave into bestiality with animals as a form of punishment. 

1. you dont know what you're missing ;)

2. Goubo wants hes mod to use death alternative mod. SD+ already use it. Dunno about Submit. So all 3 of those could be simply replaced by DA.

3. That question is not about either or not you would be enslaved by some wolf in the wilderness but either or not master would make his/her slave engage in such acts on various circumstances.

Guess for example some support with animal mansion mod could be added IF guys would decide to implement this at all.

Sorry for the late answer, but i just got back home.

So i need to install it with Nmm?

I just unpacked it to the data folder 

True.

False.

^^

Thank you very much got it to work now

Good to read.

Seems after the little test for hulde for whore, going up in room the two lady's i get first sex with licking and strapon suck with the first lady.

then nothing els happens and talking to hulda do not do anything as she only have her usual vanila talk options

As stated many times, even a few pages back, this is the end of the preview mod.
i'll bother Hero some more so he finally puts this info in the OP ... just not now as this action might delete the poll.

Hero is taking some time off, to prevent his gf from tearing him to shreds and to cure his vision, that makes him see papyrus everywhere.
This gives me more time for putting more details into the new cells, create new activators, retexture some stuff (as good as i can ... which is not really good tbh) and fix some NavMesh issues that the CK produces.

When he's back to modding, he'll take the poll offline and we'll see what we do with the results.

Hero is taking some time off, to prevent his gf from tearing him to shreds and to cure his vision, that makes him see papyrus everywhere.

This gives me more time for putting more details into the new cells, create new activators, retexture some stuff (as good as i can ... which is not really good tbh) and fix some NavMesh issues that the CK produces.

When he's back to modding, he'll take the poll offline and we'll see what we do with the results.

You do realize that once you start a mod, your life is required to be put on hold and every waking moment is SUPPOSED to be dominated by papyrus' eccentricities until us users are satisfied in every detail. 

tsk, tsk, tsk. Slackers R U.  ;)

You do realize that once you start a mod, your life is required to be put on hold and every waking moment is SUPPOSED to be dominated by papyrus' eccentricities until us users are satisfied in every detail. 

tsk, tsk, tsk. Slackers R U.  ;)

Yep, we're lazy.

post-61980-0-84871700-1402739738_thumb.jpg

Edit: The CK is full of eccentricities, that Hero, Antono and i have to deal with more than we want to. -.-'

ya say hes testing new framework option on her to keep her tamed? xD

Maybe??? Or maybe the other way around? Who knows... ^^

i'm proud to anounce that the test mod now features the first script, made by Antono.

it coveres functionality that's featured in hidden/bonus content, featuring random aftermath.

Despite that, there's still alot of work to do.

Workshare is now as followed:
Hero (as soon as he's back): Ai to breath some more life into the mod.
Antono: Creating a new code base based on a new concept.

Me: Fixing CK errors, removing all exterior edits and redo them from scratch, finish available interiors.

Hope this are good news in the eyes of all of you, as we're still progressing continously and at a steady speed.

i'm proud to anounce that the test mod now features the first script, made by Antono.

it coveres functionality that's featured in hidden/bonus content, featuring random aftermath.

Despite that, there's still alot of work to do.

Workshare is now as followed:

Hero (as soon as he's back): Ai to breath some more life into the mod.

Antono: Creating a new code base based on a new concept.

Me: Fixing CK errors, removing all exterior edits and redo them from scratch, finish available interiors.

Hope this are good news in the eyes of all of you, as we're still progressing continously and at a steady speed.

I'm curious how big will be finished mod (complete mod, not test mod) content wise, compared to other mods?

We (the APPS dev team) will not (means: never ever) compare APPS to other mods. Especially not in the state of development it is now.

Since we're the developers, we're biased. So we'll let our players decide when time has come.

We (the APPS dev team) will not (means: never ever) compare APPS to other mods. Especially not in the state of development it is now.

Since we're the developers, we're biased. So we'll let our players decide when time has come.

I didn't ask you to compare your mod to other mods for sole purpose of comparing them. I just gave you an easier way to say how big this mod is content wise. Forgive me for not elaborating it enough.

If you don't want to say how big your mod is content wise its ok say: I or we don't yet want to say how big is our mod.

But if you do, then I'd love to hear it.

Also since you feel biased you can say the following: From my biased point of view is mod is (ammount of big).

It should make you feel congruent to yourself, and good reason to defend yourself in a rare case if others say you are biased :)

And why would you want to hide, since you already put yourself out in the open to the public.

I hope my post makes sense at least a little bit.

it should give you enough reasons to start another skyrim playthrough.

I actually was wondering, will this mod enrich the gameplay of normal Skyrim campaign, and how, if it indeed does?

Introduction of new follower that wont just follow you around. It wont change skyrim into different game and most - if not nearly all - vanila quests would still be the same. Maybe you would complete them in tiny bit different way but thats all.

There would be ofc new quests and best thing bout what they are doing is that there would be no limits to what could be done other than people patience and creativity.

Nuff said - this would most likely be one of the best story driven mods that include sexual content. If that isn't worthy of your attention than you should ask yourself "what is?".

I didn't ask you to compare your mod to other mods for sole purpose of comparing them. I just gave you an easier way to say how big this mod is content wise. Forgive me for not elaborating it enough.

If you don't want to say how big your mod is content wise its ok say: I or we don't yet want to say how big is our mod.

But if you do, then I'd love to hear it.

Also since you feel biased you can say the following: From my biased point of view is mod is (ammount of big).

It should make you feel congruent to yourself, and good reason to defend yourself in a rare case if others say you are biased :)

And why would you want to hide, since you already put yourself out in the open to the public.

I hope my post makes sense at least a little bit.

The main story itself will not be very long, big or complicated as we try to avoid fillers just to stretch it, but the amount of detail we put into the mod makes it really big function wise.

Alternative decission and your history in Skyrim are such details, that require an unbelievable amount of dialogue, scripting and package & scene creation.

That's pretty much all i can say for now.

I actually was wondering, will this mod enrich the gameplay of normal Skyrim campaign, and how, if it indeed does?

We'll not change the vanilla quest (not in the CK and not with our content), but your progress is tracked and change APPS itself (main story, side quests and how NPCs react to you).

So based on what you did or didn't do (yet), APPS will take a different route and have the world reflect those changes.

Introduction of new follower that wont just follow you around. It wont change skyrim into different game and most - if not nearly all - vanila quests would still be the same. Maybe you would complete them in tiny bit different way but thats all.

There would be ofc new quests and best thing bout what they are doing is that there would be no limits to what could be done other than people patience and creativity.

Nuff said - this would most likely be one of the best story driven mods that include sexual content. If that isn't worthy of your attention than you should ask yourself "what is?".

The test mod will have a follower, yes ... and no. ^^

Will the test mod with this single NPC it focuses on change your Skyrim experience? Depends on your playstyle, but from what we have created so far, i would say yes.

She'll not accept you being lazy ... enough said.