(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

APPS itself would work without those optional mods - but some content would be unavailable. But even with APPS alone there should be alot to play through.

Btw - Yet another thing for PN. I guess Hero mentioned that getting enslaved, humiliated and stuff wont be the only way to play APPS. That there would be a possibility for more or less normal romance. So PN could be used for example to ask for a bath together. At higher affection levels things could get naughty during that.

First of all: I'm back!!!

Welcome back!

Sixth: The results:

DD - Captured Dreamshop:

• 873 for yes
  • 211 for no
Mod Support (which will be supported first):
  • Defeat with 651 votes
  • SD+ with 596 votes
  • Submit with 564 votes
  • Alicia Painslut with 178 votes (will not be supported)
Bestiality/Monstality:
  • 880 for yes
  • 204 for no (of those are 39 for hell no)

Let me say thank you, to all who have voted. Over 1k votes is just out of the ordinary ... just amazing. What we gathered by this poll will be our priority list of things to work on next.

Hehh... I am kinda happy and kinda sad to see those results. On one hand I am happy that CD got so much support (It's an amazing mod, Veledarius is doing an outstanding job there). On the other hand, I am sad that Defeat got a lot more votes than Submit. Oh, it's very selfish sadness to be sure... it's just that Submit has been working much better than Defeat for me... And the immersion, especually using the DD+Progression version of Submit, feels to me a lot deeper (possibly... uh... litterally with some of the devices included :P )

So i got a problem, I get to the part where hulda takes me upstairs to meet the 2 girls, she leaves i do the animations with one of the girls then once it's over they just stand there and nothing else happens after that, the quest doesn't continue no dialogue options, nothing

Okay, so im having a problem with sex animations. Everytime that its supposed to start a sex animation, it doesnt happen. they just stand there

And yes i have all the correct mods installed, i ran FNIS and my loadorder is fine. HELP please.

Edited by Arkylz
Guest MrLange

@Loller99

First page:

Known Incompatibilities and Issues

MF Radiant Prostitution
This mod should not interfere with RP. You just should not start both quests at the same time. Even though it worked in my tests, it will lead to issues with the NPC's when you progress through RP.
In the future there will be a solution that will allow them to work smoothly side-by-side.

At the moment I've both mods installed myself and they do not interfere each other.

The starting dialogues of both mods are very similar as far as I remember. Just look if there's a second option similar to the RP dialogue.

Once you got quest "tavern work" equip both tavern clothes and boots you received from Hulda and then talk with inn customers if you can be of service anyhow.

Sometimes you cant talk with some people - for example dialogue with Saadia works only if shes busy cooking, bard doesnt work at all if i remember right etc.

Talk with Uthgerd - she should have this topic available all the time.

Alright, I guess it's time I 'fess up and tell you guys what I am working on:

You see, as most sex mods in LoversLab, APPS requires something like SexLab Aroused to keep track of the actor's arousal state. Unfortunately redneck2x, the creator of Aroused, has disappeared but, thankfully, he gave his permission so that others can alter his mod.

So, this is currently the project I am working on in the team. I am calling it Arousal for now. :cool:

It's not an update of the original Aroused code: instead, we decided to work from scratch and create a completely different code that will do the same things and feel the same but it will be working with a different mechanism. This is mainly in order to make it as light as possible for the papyrus engine while providing the same or more features. It will also make use of new tools that appeared after redneck2x's Aroused, like the excellent StorageUtil.

Related post here.

About SL arousal then i've always thought that penalties while running in high aroused state should be more severe - as of now you can pretty much ignore it, especially on higher level character which already has most important skills capped.

So if you are messing with it already maybe it would be good to change it a little? Make players actually want to keep arousal of their characters in check.

I am not sure that the penalties should be too severe. With all the DD mods, there is plenty of possibility to be locked in a chastity belt and being unable to do anything about your arousal until the quests are finished. As it stands with a debuff on skill progression, it won't interfere with completing the quests. However if it debuffs the combat effectiveness or other abilities, it may then become harder to complete the quests and get unlocked. In the worst case it could mean the PC must complete the quest quickly or they will become unable to complete it and be stuck in that state. You do have to remember that all the mods using aroused are calibrated off the current implementation.

One thing I would like to see in a new Aroused is the possibility that not everyone reaches orgasm in a sex act. For an extreme example, a rapist with an arousal of 90 is not likely to put in the effort required to get an arousal 20 victim off. Can make for interesting times if satisfaction is not always guaranteed. It could be that after the PC has bribed the NPC with her body, she didn't manage to get herself off too, but is now highly aroused and still needs to look for relief. Or the PC didn't quite see to the NPC's needs after some consensual sex, and now something like Lover's Victim kicks in and the NPC rapes the PC to finish the job. And then there is the DD chastity belts, I have seen my belted PC service an NPC, and neither of them got any relief. I assume that is a side effect of how the belt is blocking orgasm, better integration with that functionality should lead to a better experience overall. (I once got stuck in a loop when I turned off the Lover's Victim cooldown timer, and was locked in a belt. I of course got no relief, but my rapist didn't either, so kept on trying desperately)

As for functionality in-game: Not being thought about yet as we concentrate on the technical aspects.
As for linking to orgasms: Ashal will include an orgasm system into SL (i guess that's why he wants to take over Arousal and maybe include it into SL) which we will definitly link to.

Right now, there's not much to talk about if it comes down to Antonos work, as it's just code and scribbles (what Antono is doing is not a simple copy and paste job with edits here and there as he writes it from scratch with Redneck2x Arousal as functionality template) but you can be sure that he'll keep all of you updated as soon as he thinks there's something that's worth spreading the word about.

As for the old APi: We already talked about a wrapper function to emulate the APi-calls of Redneck2x Arousal and we'll get back to this topic when time has come.

About SL arousal then i've always thought that penalties while running in high aroused state should be more severe - as of now you can pretty much ignore it, especially on higher level character which already has most important skills capped.

So if you are messing with it already maybe it would be good to change it a little? Make players actually want to keep arousal of their characters in check.

Something like Star Trek ' s Vulcan mating cycle would work here; if the player doesn't have sex, he/she becomes inoperable, and can eventually die.

I'm not talking about something that would significantly handicap your character combat abilities or make it unplayable.

Rather something that would be somewhat irritating for the player especially on the long term.

One thing is that your character starts to masturbate - something like in DDs. Should be easy enough to code so that event would trigger only when unbelted.

Other things could be blurred vision. Decreased running speed. Penalties to speechcraft because your character would act strangely or maybe even drool or something.

Chances that you ll trip over something while running as your mind is focused on something very different than obstacles in front of you.

Maybe it could be made that while talking with NPC of suitable sex you will loose all dialogue options other than asking that NPC for sex (like gag+ mod is doing - changing dialogue options i mean ;) ).

And on top of that

for male characters - chance that your char would loose control over himself and rape some nearby NPC of suitable sex and you ll have to deal with consequences afterwards (beg for forgiveness? bribe? agree to go to jail? submit to punishment?). Tho personally i would be against option of removing witness available on anyone else than hostile NPCs like bandits.

for females - your char would subconsciously act seductively which would cause male NPCs to approach you asking for sex. If declined there could be a chance they would attempt rape - based on their morality, arousal, random chance etc. Tho random rape mods are far from my favorites - and i deleted all of them after just a little testing - so i would love to see an option to defend yourself from such rape.

About what traveler wrote - thing that one side could achieve satisfaction and other not could lead to yet another thing. Orgasm denial.

When you would be continuously teased by your mistress/master to be constantly aroused for very long periods of time without relief.

But with that improvement of arousal penalties would be even more important.

@GitcheGumee if you want these penalties to be that severe guess it would be best if you would get yourself some succubus mod. Sex starved succubus is quite severely handicapped (in Angrim mod or PSQ, tho i've never tried PSQ).

Not sure, maybe it is lethal even.

Great news that you are working on a new Arousal! 

I'm not talking about something that would significantly handicap your character combat abilities or make it unplayable.

Rather something that would be somewhat irritating for the player especially on the long term.

One thing is that your character starts to masturbate - something like in DDs. Should be easy enough to code so that event would trigger only when unbelted.

Other things could be blurred vision. Decreased running speed. Penalties to speechcraft because your character would act strangely or maybe even drool or something.

Chances that you ll trip over something while running as your mind is focused on something very different than obstacles in front of you.

I would like to see these things too.

I like this thing in DD when PC start to touch herself absend minded.

One thing with triggering random masturbation, or any other random events. CD already has the issue that if automatic masturbation on belt release is on, the PC can be triggered when the master removes the belt, and the animation may break the scene. I can imagine there are other scenes in skyrim where something like this can break the scene. So if you implement any random activities, please include an option to turn them off in case we run into a scene where random events may cause an issue.

But I suspect such random activities, being more than some simple debuffs and effects, may better live in their own mod than in one intended as a framework. Perhaps call the mod Aroused Frustration. ;) Framework mods should try to stay simple and lean, so people with lower end hardware can select the mods they want without having to allocate for extra bloat that they could live without.

Better example for what i have in mind is an event of char trying to masturbate while belted. Happens sometimes when you run belted with 100 arousal. This one cannot be disabled in any way and mods still work with it.

Same when a soulgem plugs start vibrate - an event is triggered which cannot be disabled in any way and those mods still work.

And all potential conflicts could be solved if a simple script command would be introduced to temporarily block all those events - for example when some scene starts.

Better example for what i have in mind is an event of char trying to masturbate while belted. Happens sometimes when you run belted with 100 arousal. This one cannot be disabled in any way and mods still work with it.

Same when a soulgem plugs start vibrate - an event is triggered which cannot be disabled in any way and those mods still work.

And all potential conflicts could be solved if a simple script command would be introduced to temporarily block all those events - for example when some scene starts.

As your idea is only linked into Arousal but may be actual content of the framework to create side effects and aftermath, here my 2 cents about your masturbation idea:

Should only happen if there's no enemie in the near vincinity, so having an animation for looking around and checking the area before starting to masturbate would be awesome. ;)

*hint-hint-hint*

^^

As for other side effects: We'll only add side effects that don't effect the gameplay in a way that makes the game unplayable in general or under cerstain conditions (for this period of time) like fights. We'll use image spaces for visualiziation and maybe slow progress of some things or raise how fast some things are progressing. But loosing what the player had to work for or render the player unable to do certain things will definitly not happen.

(certain things = vanilla gameplay content)

LOL CGI you made my day with that "sneak masturbate" xD

Actually tho atm its when that animation starts combat is freezed. So any enemy that was attacking you just stops and starts to stare at you during that.

Shame they are not yelling "WTF are you doing? We're fighting here!"  :D