(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

She gives you boots also which you need to equip too. Then you can serve the customers :)

oops... i'm afraid i missed them... confused among the many boots i had from serching dead enemies, :D

next time i play i'll be more careful... ;) once you fail you don't get the possibility to restart the quest ;)

thanks.

any ideas about the main quest ? i'm still hoping to see something happening but it seems it won't start... ;(

Guest MrLange

@ksbonta

Yes, that's the end of the test mod for now. And yes, not being able to move seems to be a bug on your end.

But since I got no idea of Skyrim modding I can't help you with that. Just try reloading an earlier save. If you get the same bug there might be a conflict with your installed mods or smth. else.

Not sure if this is a bug or the end of the quest, but after the first sex scene with the two girls upstairs nothing else happens. My character can't move and the girls don't do or say anything else.

Pretty sure that's the end, however I thought you could move, could be wrong. 

Not sure if this is a bug or the end of the quest, but after the first sex scene with the two girls upstairs nothing else happens. My character can't move and the girls don't do or say anything else.

reporting thesame issue here

tried this severql times and each time it ends the same

even tried this on a clean game with only the essential SL mods

sad tho  i like the concept of this mod and i will keep a eye our on furtheer developments

Keep in mind that this version of this mod was made in times of sexlab 1.2.

It was never made compatible with 1.5+ because guys are quite busy working on completly new version rather than revamping old one.

So if you get frozen on that scene - my bet is game no longer recognise scrips used in that scene and at some point it has no idea what to do.

Just wait for new version - that scene upstairs was the end anyway.

I tried the test version and everything works just fine. Used it with the latest Sexlab version and no errors occured and everything was stable.

This mod is more fun than all the other prostitution mod since you can't simply walk into an Inn and start working as a prostitute right away. It's more like you accidentally become a hooker if you make the "wrong" decisions.

I really enjoy the normal wench gameplay and the options I have. This mod is much more immersive than everything else out there.

Can't wait to see the finished mod. Keep up the good work guys you are on the right way to create the best prostitution mod out there!

New day -  new poll.

Little explanation:
Supporting other mods will be done by using a hard dependency (the mod MUST be installed) or a soft dependency (if the mod is not installed, functionality WILL be missing).

What we'll use is based on technical limitations and how the supported mod works.

We would ofc prefer if you leave a post explaining your vote, so we know what we have to focus on.

tbh i find it hard to assume what the dependancy will mean for the mod, for example what are your plans with the captured dreams shop?

but in general i like when mods play into each other because it gives more of a complete feeling (the mods dont seem so seperated from the normal game)

with the bestiality: please if u add something make it optional (via dialoge or mcm options) 

I am Strigoi.

I find your lack of options lacking. I have interrest in Devious Device requirement, but I do not feel the need to have additional mods required, yet there is no option to choose neither.

Since I am now here; Your mod is refreshing, as the tavern job provides a good experience - good quality mod.

I find that Devious Devices could be used as a sort of tell-sign for patrons who is for ordering food, and who is for the more private services.

Well, while we are working on the test follower we want to give her an option to buy sex toys for her sex toy(You). Because we like to create immersive content she just don't have all the cute things in her inventory. She needs to buy it. Because there is Captured Dreamshop we can make a dependency on this shop and she will go with you to this shop to buy some things. Otherwise we will have another system implemented to explain where she gets the toys.

Another example: The Test mod will check if Alicia is implemented. If it is, there will be additional dialogues or scenes. If it is not, you won't see such additional content.

Walking into Captured Dreams as a slave and watching your owner converse with the Master before ending up locked in DD gear sounds rather enticing.

Compatibility with other mods you list... not a very high priority for me at this point.

As for bestiality, I voted a soft "no" - it's not something I particularly enjoy, but it's not a deal-breaker for me as long as it's used as a tool of humiliation and dehumanization.

At first I was a bit confused about the poll, but after reading Hero's comment it all became clearer. So, yes to hard dependencies with the current major frameworks, with newer ones added as they mature and you see a use for them.

Yes to soft dependencies with commonly used mods so that conflicting behaviors can be minimized. And yes to optional bestiality just because :)

Edit: I'm a yes to the major frameworks because it gives more options for you modders; I also have a powerful computer so keep that in mind when considering my opinion. 

Hi, I use all three defeat-type mods in my game, but I'm not sure how compatible they are at this stage. But, rather than using submit, I've taken to using "Submit + Devious Devices Progression Mod". It's based on Submit, but I think it's pretty much it's own mod now that he's adding his own new stuff to it. So, I'm wondering how many people use this as well?

CD would obviously add new possibilities - quests to obtain rare devices, including CD Master or Tavish guy into PC slave training process?

And that mod is still growing so its very likely that even more possibilities would arise if the future.

For 2nd voted for Defeat - as i use and love it - but what exactly are your ideas about it? If you make for example that player could be enslaved after being defeated by someone that would be the same as SD more or less. Well ofc with all those new options that comes from youe new framework - if they could be implemented when your master would be some common bandit.

Tho i would love to see Defeat used to enslave npcs one day.

As for creature content - mod that would add such thing in story based fashion? That would be a new one. And im sure that would be welcome by many.

CD I'm kind of lukewarm on. I like the ideas in the mod, but I don't really have enough masochism in my nature to enjoy the frustration it inflicts on the player. That said, it seems like an obvious choice.

Submit and defeat I do use. SD+ not so much. Prison overhaul is probably the other one to consider.

Bestiality ... fine by me. I'm not greatly into dogs and horses, but it wouldn't send me running and screaming either.

the mod works perfectly up until hulda take you upstairs to asses you, and then once the 2 whores come out it bugs out and runs the first animation but then it just stops and says that the quest endurance has been completed but i can't see that it has been it in the quest log. also it then wont let me continue the mod after this has happened. i have reloded the game a few times but it still wont work. 

any help would be appreciated  

I haven't play around with Capture Dream to say one way or another, but DDi or even DD asset alone should let some scenario play out.

Submit, Defeat, and SD+ are fantastic mods, but require special attention to play well with each other...if that is even possible I haven't try the newest Submit together with the newest Defeat and SD+ yet. But since they are mostly combat related and all have their strength I am not sure what direction APPS is trying to go in terms of combat. From a glance SD+ might be a little bit of an overlap, however putting it up as dependency could be the trick to make sure they don't conflict with each other.

Beast is fine with me

Two mods that I would like to see supported, assuming the development of each reaches a stage at which this is possible, are Slaverun and Hydra Slavegirls (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-slavegirls-8107z/).

The more obvious of the two is Slaverun, since it is themed to go along with APPS. Maybe failure in the waitressing/whoring can result in being sent to entertain to men in the city in front of the, well, city.

Hydra Slavegirls can be used in the event that both APPS and Slaverun are expanded to other cities; Hydra Slavegirls can provide a contractor service to move slaves from city to city as they are needed.

I hope this helps.