(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Erg. Made a nice long post, but sexlab seems to have eaten it. I will try to replicate.

I love the idea of going to CD to buy some toys. All the other mods also hold various levels of interest. I haven't gotten around to playing with Alicia yet, but the mod seems very interesting. Don't think I am masochistic enough to have her as a domme, but might be worth a try. :s

The three mods, Submit, Defeat, and SD+ all overlap on the point of player defeat, which is a major point of incompatibility between them. It has been possible to configure them so only one will actually handle defeat/bleedout/death, so it has been possible to run them all for the other features they bring. But now SD+ is integrated into DA for player defeat, and Defeat is in the process of integrating. So those two should play better together now and in the future. So I would prioritize integrating with those ahead of Submit, should get more bang for the buck that way. But all three are worthy of integration.

SD+ has a large overlap with this mod. Integration there would be especially valuable, if for nothing else avoiding gaining two different owners at the same time. Additionally, integration at some sort of framework level could save some work, so that both mods aren't spending time developing basic code to handle the same functions in parallel.

Prison overhaul would be another mod to integrate with. Don't want the owner following the player slave into a prison cell. Also would be nice to see the owner take extra advantage of the player when out in the stocks.

Beastiality is something I am on the fence on. More generally I think it would be good to have some configurability on what sort of content a PC slave is subjected to. Everyone loves different things, so you will have a more inclusive audience if the player can tailor the style of their owner to match their interests. My ideal solution to this would be some MCM sliders, to adjust the relative frequency of various types of activities. See Prison Overhaul for an example. I could suggest Beastiality, bondage, chastity, sadomasichism, humiliation, and prostitution as potential categories. It depends on what you have planned for the player.

As far as hard vs. soft integration, there is always an argument against hard as it potentially eats up more of the 255 mod slots. That said I would think at least the core DDi could be a hard requirement. The only argument I have really seen against DDi intergration in other mods is that some people aren't interested in the chastity parts, and don't want to spend the majority of the game in a belt. But if chastity can be toned down or turned off entirely as suggested above that should keep these people happy.

CD as a hard requirement I am not as convinced. I can see some people who already have a heavy mod list might like the option not to add CD. But I expect that those would be in the minority, so I would say CD as a soft rather than hard requirement only if it doesn't add a lot of work for you.

The other mods I would suggest as soft requirements if practical. I can more easily see people not wanting to run those along with this mod than I would expect with DDi and CD.

I voted no to CD. If only the requirements for CD and not all the extras were needed, then I would probably say yes to that as a possibility.

Voted for Defeat, Submit and SD+ because of how popular they are.

Voted no on beasts just because. But since I have creatures allowed in Sexlab and Defeat, I suppose I really do not mind, as long as it isn't there just for the sake of being there.

I voted no to CD. If only the requirements for CD and not all the extras were needed, then I would probably say yes to that as a possibility.

Voted no on beasts just because. But since I have creatures allowed in Sexlab and Defeat, I suppose I really do not mind, as long as it isn't there just for the sake of being there.

On CD, by extras you mean all the optional mods that add items for the NPCs to wear and sell, then I would have to agree those would be too much overhead. I didn't even consider the optional list as a possible requirement. I would strongly recommend only having the base CD shop as a hard requirement. I am not currently running any addons to CD since I switched from base CBBE to a custom bodyslide.

As for Defeat or Submit mods it would be more practical and awesome that each time you lose a fight, it would mean something more than just rape and stolen items.

So you have incentive to lose less frequently.

As for adding support or combining other mods together is a good idea in general, it enriches both mods this way.

I kinda expected Prison Overhaul to be in the poll list, for example runaway slave can get a bounty on his/her head.

i suggest RP as well as neither Hero or me will spend the time to include such functionality into the available preview mod because we need all the spare time we got to finish the upcoming TestMod and develop the framework that'll be the base of the next version of APPS.

CD would obviously add new possibilities - quests to obtain rare devices, including CD Master or Tavish guy into PC slave training process?

And that mod is still growing so its very likely that even more possibilities would arise if the future.

For 2nd voted for Defeat - as i use and love it - but what exactly are your ideas about it? If you make for example that player could be enslaved after being defeated by someone that would be the same as SD more or less. Well ofc with all those new options that comes from youe new framework - if they could be implemented when your master would be some common bandit.

Tho i would love to see Defeat used to enslave npcs one day.

As for creature content - mod that would add such thing in story based fashion? That would be a new one. And im sure that would be welcome by many.

Yes and no - It needs work on DD - CD's end so that APPS can hook into the NPC's and create some scenes and quests w/o altering the Dreamshop itself (Under the assumption it will be linked as a soft dependency).

The goal with SD+, Defeat and Submit is to intercept the aftermath and control it on our end. If, for example, you are traveling with the follower there should be no way you get enslaved by bandits. Well, not the way SD+ would regulary trigger at least. So we want to know which is the most popular of those alternative deaths mods. Seems like you all gave us some more work because all three of them are in a head-to-head race.

<snip>

CD as a hard requirement I am not as convinced. I can see some people who already have a heavy mod list might like the option not to add CD. But I expect that those would be in the minority, so I would say CD as a soft rather than hard requirement only if it doesn't add a lot of work for you.

The other mods I would suggest as soft requirements if practical. I can more easily see people not wanting to run those along with this mod than I would expect with DDi and CD.

Thank you for your time to post this.

If we can avoid hard dependencies we will. Supporting this or that mod doesn't mean you have to install it. It just means, you might miss something when you don't have them installed.

Well, you can expect at least one thing from APPS: We don't let something happen just because we can. Everything has to be earned one way or another. So don't worry, if we are implementing bestiality, we are going to implement it as carefully and lorefriendly as possible,

The goal with SD+, Defeat and Submit is to intercept the aftermath and control it on our end. If, for example, you are traveling with the follower there should be no way you get enslaved by bandits. Well, not the way SD+ would regulary trigger at least. So we want to know which is the most popular of those alternative deaths mods. Seems like you all gave us some more work because all three of them are in a head-to-head race.

That may be because you allowed all 3 to be selected :)

SD might be kinda problematic as new dependancy was added in 2.0 version - Death Alternative mod. It has its own pool of events that trigger when you got defeated.

From my experience Defeat is somewhat compatible with Death Alternative.

When you would release your mod i would simply disable player victim events in Defeat so APPS would take over. Guess reccomending Defeat users to do so could be all that you would have to do to make it compatible.

Downside of this would be that it wont do a thing when you ll be defeated by something not supported by APPS (animals, dragons, draugrs etc - at least it would kinda strange if pack of wolves fe would be able to enslave you...).

But i guess those could be handled by Death Alternative if someone use it.

Or you can make Death Alternative required for APPS, as SkyrimII did for SD+, and let this one alone handle all sort of defeat mods.

That may be because you allowed all 3 to be selected :)

SD might be kinda problematic as new dependancy was added in 2.0 version - Death Alternative mod. It has its own pool of events that trigger when you got defeated.

From my experience Defeat is somewhat compatible with Death Alternative.

When you would release your mod i would simply disable player victim events in Defeat so APPS would take over. Guess reccomending Defeat users to do so could be all that you would have to do to make it compatible.

Downside of this would be that it wont do a thing when you ll be defeated by something not supported by APPS (animals, dragons, draugrs etc - at least it would kinda strange if pack of wolves fe would be able to enslave you...).

But i guess those could be handled by Death Alternative if someone use it.

Or you can make Death Alternative required for APPS, as SkyrimII did for SD+, and let this one alone handle all sort of defeat mods.

SD+ requires DA, Defeat supports but does not require DA. So if you can hook into DA, you can get all of SD+ and the users of Defeat+DA. That should be a good chunk of the player defeat style mod users. Also has the bonus that as long as all the DA hooks are in correctly, players can configure which possibilities are open on defeat from what the mods offer. APPS slavery? SD+ slavery? Defeat post assault scenarios? All of the above chosen randomly? Don't forget than many people will run 2 or 3 of the player defeat mods in parallel.

Submit and Defeat without DA would still have to be done individually or not supported as a path to player capture/slavery.

Since captured dreams requires a ton of extra's and like all devious devices mods (yes, I know a male patch exists somewhere, but it's never been seriously developed or integrated with any devious devices quests that I know of) is almost exclusively female focused I never saw much point in fooling around with it, so if you're going to support it I would very much like it to be a soft dependency.

Since captured dreams requires a ton of extra's and like all devious devices mods (yes, I know a male patch exists somewhere, but it's never been seriously developed or integrated with any devious devices quests that I know of) is almost exclusively female focused I never saw much point in fooling around with it, so if you're going to support it I would very much like it to be a soft dependency.

You know... current version of APPS has pretty much the same requirements as Captured Dreams shop.

DD Intergration would have to be added to the list as DD assets without Integration are quite useless. And likely DD expansion.

You know... current version of APPS has pretty much the same requirements as Captured Dreams shop.

DD Intergration would have to be added to the list as DD assets without Integration are quite useless. And likely DD expansion.

Captured Dreams in addition to the captured dreams mod itself requires devious expansion, integration and sexlab aroused none of which are currently required for APPS. This would mean APPS would suddenly take up four more mod slots to add functionality I most likely will not ever be able to use and hence do not particularly care about.

Also when lat I tried it I found Sexlab aroused to be more annoying than immersive and it does burden the game with a crapload of additional scripts.

In short I would prefer a versions of APPS that is as lean and mean as possible with as few requirements as possible since every additional requirement increases the chance of bugs, erros and savegame bloat exponentially in my experience.

Presently works fine without it, with a little fidgeting with the CK. At least when playing a male character it does.

But whether or not I can still succesfully edit out aroused on the full version doesn't negate the fact that devious devices and therefore caputred dreams is largely useless if you play male characters and a hard dependency on it would force players to use mods they may not want or need and that still take up valuable mod slots. While I can usually edit out extraneous dependencies for my personal use, I would obviously prefer soft dependencies whenever possible.

my 5 cents about the poll

I would like to see all this  sm and bestiality stuff if it is optional. You already got the feature that the player can become a prostitute if he makes the "wrong" decisions while he works as waitress.

This can become a cool feature together with sm and the animal stuff. If you refuse to do something like this you will be a normal everyday prostitute. If you decide to do this it would be absolutely awesome if you can implement that the people will recognize you as a painslut or an animal lover with growing expertise in this sexual acts and you will receive more offers for such jobs.

( But I think this feature will only work if you add your own sex diary similiar to sexlabs but with more variables like oral/anal/vaginal/masochism(sadism) rank/perversion/overall prostitution experience etc...)

Another features that would be cool:

-If you going to plan to implement home deliveries for prostitution it would be nice if you can implement failed jobs. For example you arrive and a bunch of Rapists wait for you or sadists force you to do sm or have sex with a dog or robbers/slavers wait for you.

-I dunno if this is asked too much but it would be awesome if the people start to react on your growing fame as a prostitute. I mean the wifes of skyrim wouldn't be so happy that a famous postitute comes to their town. If it is possible you can change their faction from friendly to unfriendly or something like that.

-While you live a happy life as prostitute it can happen that a Pimp tries to overwhelm you and wants to make you one of his girls. (brawling)

-Home/camp delivery quests for people who decide to play as a normal waitress. Since you got this feature it should not end as an excuse for prostitution only but as solid alternative.

The waitress out of house quests can also end in robbing/rape/slavery. Skyrim is a dangerous place, even for waiters.

I'm not 100% sure about the dreamshop or SD. Make them optional, not a requirement because they are relatively big mods. I can bet that there are a lot of people who don't want to install another huge mod and all its requirements just because they want another mod to work properly.

I'd think that support for DD would be a great idea.  Blindfolds, gags, the armbinder, etc would all (in my opinion) go really well with APPS.

Also, a couple other mod support suggestions:

Estrus Chaurus+: Tentacles :sleepy:

Player Succubus Quest: If you are a succubus, there could be an alternative path where you are eventually able to gain control of your captors and turn them into your personal feeding ground.

Estrus will not be supported unless someone makes Estrus itself more lore friendly by utilizing this library-god-daeda/aedra-thingie from the Dragonborn DLC.

Estru Chaurus won't be supported either. You might be able to have sex with Chaurus but the birthing funtionality from EC will not be supported.

PSQ won't be supported either as we'll feature something similar ... a nympho, which is a succubus just w/o strange powers and changing form. So no dicussion about succubus in the world of TES please and if it's lore-friendly (yes, there was such a discussion and i'm actually torn with the idea, not to mention that those races are OP in most cases) or not as this is not the reason why we won't utilize it.

About CD shop:  I love that mod, and it would be great of you walked in and Master recognized you as [whoever you belong to]'s salve.  Maybe if you escaped she might try to recapture you, or refuse to do business with you, or alert your owners (if that would work, I don't know how you're going to deal with escape).  I also like the idea of being ordered to get stuff from there and having your master bring you there.  That said, I understand why people want it as a soft dependency and I think that's a good idea.

About Alicia:  I don't use Alicia, a bit to violent for my tastes; no more than a soft dependency please.

Of the defeat mods you listed I use Submit, but only for dialog-initiated sex; I want to use defeat, but the current version is just not working for me (it's just the known issues that everyone seems to be having); I'm not using SD plus.  Reading the other posts (especially what you want to do with those mods) and looking at the poll results it looks like you'll have to deal with them, although I don't think it would be too conflicting if you were temporarily captured by bandits/Forsworn.  Those guys are outlaws, after all, they wouldn't know or care that you belong to someone else and you can usually escape quickly(although in fairness I don't know how SD+ handles things).  Make of that what you will, I don't know what to recommend.

I AM using Death Alternative, though, and I tie-in with that would be great.  The things is, I think a tie-in with DA would NEED to be a hard dependency (though I could be wrong).  On the upside, it would negate the need to deal with SD+.

Bestiality:  I'm not super into it, but I don't find it repellant.  I trust that if you guys to do it at all you'll do it well, so that it makes sense and it fits.