(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

my 5 cents about the poll

I would like to see all this  sm and bestiality stuff if it is optional. You already got the feature that the player can become a prostitute if he makes the "wrong" decisions while he works as waitress.

This can become a cool feature together with sm and the animal stuff. If you refuse to do something like this you will be a normal everyday prostitute. If you decide to do this it would be absolutely awesome if you can implement that the people will recognize you as a painslut or an animal lover with growing expertise in this sexual acts and you will receive more offers for such jobs.

( But I think this feature will only work if you add your own sex diary similiar to sexlabs but with more variables like oral/anal/vaginal/masochism(sadism) rank/perversion/overall prostitution experience etc...)

Another features that would be cool:

-If you going to plan to implement home deliveries for prostitution it would be nice if you can implement failed jobs. For example you arrive and a bunch of Rapists wait for you or sadists force you to do sm or have sex with a dog or robbers/slavers wait for you.

-I dunno if this is asked too much but it would be awesome if the people start to react on your growing fame as a prostitute. I mean the wifes of skyrim wouldn't be so happy that a famous postitute comes to their town. If it is possible you can change their faction from friendly to unfriendly or something like that.

-While you live a happy life as prostitute it can happen that a Pimp tries to overwhelm you and wants to make you one of his girls. (brawling)

-Home/camp delivery quests for people who decide to play as a normal waitress. Since you got this feature it should not end as an excuse for prostitution only but as solid alternative.

The waitress out of house quests can also end in robbing/rape/slavery. Skyrim is a dangerous place, even for waiters.

I'm not 100% sure about the dreamshop or SD. Make them optional, not a requirement because they are relatively big mods. I can bet that there are a lot of people who don't want to install another huge mod and all its requirements just because they want another mod to work properly.

Thank you for input, some of what you have said we probably planning to implement them. It will just take a while before we touch the prostitution part again. We also want to expand the waitress job sooner or later so you have a nice alternative to earn some money and have some fun outside of tomb raiding and slaying dragons.

About CD shop:  I love that mod, and it would be great of you walked in and Master recognized you as [whoever you belong to]'s salve.  Maybe if you escaped she might try to recapture you, or refuse to do business with you, or alert your owners (if that would work, I don't know how you're going to deal with escape).  I also like the idea of being ordered to get stuff from there and having your master bring you there.  That said, I understand why people want it as a soft dependency and I think that's a good idea.

About Alicia:  I don't use Alicia, a bit to violent for my tastes; no more than a soft dependency please.

Of the defeat mods you listed I use Submit, but only for dialog-initiated sex; I want to use defeat, but the current version is just not working for me (it's just the known issues that everyone seems to be having); I'm not using SD plus.  Reading the other posts (especially what you want to do with those mods) and looking at the poll results it looks like you'll have to deal with them, although I don't think it would be too conflicting if you were temporarily captured by bandits/Forsworn.  Those guys are outlaws, after all, they wouldn't know or care that you belong to someone else and you can usually escape quickly(although in fairness I don't know how SD+ handles things).  Make of that what you will, I don't know what to recommend.

I AM using Death Alternative, though, and I tie-in with that would be great.  The things is, I think a tie-in with DA would NEED to be a hard dependency (though I could be wrong).  On the upside, it would negate the need to deal with SD+.

Bestiality:  I'm not super into it, but I don't find it repellant.  I trust that if you guys to do it at all you'll do it well, so that it makes sense and it fits.

What you said is great and I think most people would like it too. As I said before, it needs work on Veladarius end too so we can create such content if Dreamshop is detected. When time comes where we are supporting it, I will talk with Veladarius and see what he thinks about this and how we can could make that happen.

The defeat/submit/SD+ mods could work as well ideally - but I wonder whether it'll create too many dependencies for too little gain.

TBH i would second that.

Instead applying this feature into APPS you could make a plugin for SD+ that would add usage of your framework. Hell, maybe SkyrimII would do this for you himself. This was always biggest source of whine for his mod - enslavement was too repetitive and boring after a while. Your framework would solve that brilliantly.

Whoever likes to be enslaved by random bandits etc would get SD+ and that plugin. Rest would just ignore that.

And the biggest gain is that you would have huge load off your back.

I would like to see this mod and Radiant Prostitution incorporated into a single mod.

Simply have the quest start at the BM do a little serving, take the wrong path and start the prostituion part of the mod.

Complete you training to be a fine little submissive whore and then Helga (or what ever her name is) sends word out to the other taverns across skyrim and you can start working at other taverns for there typical cut of the action (with her getting a cut on top of that).

Include the multiple quests from RP, along with incorporating a connection to the Captured Dreams shop (can't wait until the update that allows the master to own your character).

Hell even throw in crazy things like material delivery runs to Orc Strong holds, or to different Black Smiths across Skyrim.

I guess that would turn you from  a waiter/whore to a delivery service/jack of all trades (offer food drink, ore, leather, anal, and other things). Or do pick ups for different area's... do a mead run for BM (Helga sends you to one of the breweries to pick up the weeks stock of ale, silly shit ensues cause bandits love to drink and fuck).

Along with a debt build up if you happen to get robed while trying to pick up or make a delivery (or raped and robed at the delivery site).

Go with Soft Dependencies where options become available if the other mods are installed, but are not required.

Example:

If you want to be able to pick up and/or deliver materials, along with having gag's, arm binder's, and/or blindfold's removed you'll want to have DD - CD installed (and its dependencies). Without DD - CD, no delivery or order pick quests to CD's shop and you'll have to talk regular black smiths into undoing you bindings (that is if you have DD installed).

You could even go as far as working discounts from certain vendors for materials.

Don't have enough cash for that Grand Soul Gem (filled with a Grand Soul). Offer Faringar a little something something for a discounted price.

Can't afford that new Steed, well now you can take out a loan at the BM and work it off with your body....

etc etc etc....

If you're a good whore you can get a really really good line of credit enough to pay for your own house... bla bla bla...

Or maybe set the debt option to work with the general store merchants... Breton's bringing Credit to Skyrim!!!

I got a bug that whenever I get in the room with the 2 girls and we're about to do the kinky stuff, which works fine, but after nothing happens. They will just stand there and stare at my character and even Hulda won't have any quests for me. I have reloaded the save several times, but nothing changes. Other then that everything has worked fine so far.

Progress note ... kinda:

attachicon.gifNavMesh.jpg

NavMeshing is tedious as fuck. ;)

Isn't Navmesh one of the last things that happen?

Not in our case as we need to test the NPCs that'll use the new cells and as i'm kind of an perfectionist, i did not go for a temporary NavMesh but placed all the needed statics and then created the final NavMesh that is very unlikely to change during further development.

Nontheless: Good obervation. ;)

You'll get a heads up info when it ll go for translation - release would be like 2-3 weeks after.

btw easiest way to tease CGI is to ask how many lines of dialog there is  :lol:

Don't you dare !!! The lines of available dialogue multiplied like rabbits. -.-'

Still so not looking foward to translating those raw masses of text.

Progress note ... kinda:

attachicon.gifNavMesh.jpg

NavMeshing is tedious as fuck. ;)

Isn't Navmesh one of the last things that happen?

Not in our case as we need to test the NPCs that'll use the new cells and as i'm kind of an perfectionist, i did not go for a temporary NavMesh but placed all the needed statics and then created the final NavMesh that is very unlikely to change during further development.

Nontheless: Good obervation. ;)

You'll get a heads up info when it ll go for translation - release would be like 2-3 weeks after.

btw easiest way to tease CGI is to ask how many lines of dialog there is  :lol:

Don't you dare !!! The lines of available dialogue multiplied like rabbits. -.-'

Still so not looking foward to translating those raw masses of text.

Thanks. I understand what you mean about all the work it's taking to complete the navmesh, even without any experience with it. That jpg you attached blew me away when I opened it. I came to realize that you guys don't intend to do quick updates regularly.