(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Nice mod but I ran into a bug.  I get stuck with Anjlca and Victoria. After the licking they don't interact any more. They just stand there and I don't get a quest completed notice. I tried going back down to speak with Hulda but she doesn't offer any quest related speech options to select. So basically everything stops. Is there a consule command I can use to advance?  

GitcheGumee - Yes that is the end of the mod for now as is stated in the first post.

CGI/Heromaster - With the amount of people still asking this question, maybe you need the statement of the mod's current status in BIG BOLD LETTERS at the top of the first post. :D 

GitcheGumee - Yes that is the end of the mod for now as is stated in the first post.

CGI/Heromaster - With the amount of people still asking this question, maybe you need the statement of the mod's current status in BIG BOLD LETTERS at the top of the first post. :D

There must be a language barrier in that first post; English is my native language, and I read nothing in it that caused me to understand that.

There must be a language barrier in that first post; English is my native language, and I read nothing in it that caused me to understand that.

Is that popping up dialog about ordering higher version, as it's all, also unreadable? Or were you occupied with something else?

@aqqh:

From my experience with one superb Diablo 2 mod (Median'08 and MedianXL), I would say, that big, bold neon message wouldn't be enough, as some people have already lost ability to think for themselves and looking for info is so difficult. It's better to repeat same question again and again.

Is that popping up dialog about ordering higher version, as it's all, also unreadable? Or were you occupied with something else?

@aqqh:

From my experience with one superb Diablo 2 mod (Median'08 and MedianXL), I would say, that big, bold neon message wouldn't be enough, as some people have already lost ability to think for themselves and looking for info is so difficult. It's better to repeat same question again and again.

Of course, after reading that for the fourth time since downloading the mod, wouldn't you know it? There is no big neon message. Go ahead and read it. I'm done reading. Yes four times is enough for me.

@ Up:

Every English teacher has told me, that "would be" is not equal "be". Sorry, my badxwink.png.pagespeed.ic.EQjgXw8CzK.png . Same as "waeren" is not equal "sein". Do you really want to drag it longer? Either start actually reading or give up. Reading last two/three pages would have given needed info (here I'm not sure if my grammar hasn't failed me).

Boy, here it is, copied and pasted directly from the "1st" thread. Now you give up, and I don't want to hear about your Engrish teacher.

File Name: (WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

File Submitter: Heromaster

File Submitted: 22 Nov 2013

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab Framework, FNIS, Fuz'Roh'Do, ZaZ Animation Pack, SexLab Aroused, Devious devices: Assets

Description

In a kingdom where dragons arise and bloody civil war burns, a slaver faction steps in. Seeing the opportunity to make a fortune, they setup camp and begin to enslave unfortunate (wo)men and mer. The Dragonborn will find themselves drawn in sooner or later and discover his/her true nature.

Features

• A questing mod which is meant to be played at any time; be it a completed main story, or a fresh, new character
  • It observes and reacts to your progression through the main quest and some important side quests
  • Your decisions will have an impact throughout the mod's main, and side-stories
  • Forge the personality of your Dragonborn
  • And some more things

Installation and requirements

• Sexlab 1.24
  • FNIS 4.0.2
  • ZaZ Animation Pack 00054
  • SexLab Aroused 20131001
  • Devious Devices: Assets 2.5.0

Of course from here the thread goes on to include information that also doesn't answer my question.

Well, I'm speechless. And that's quite an achievment given that I'm not very often speechless. You managed to quote my OP w/o the important paragraph which explains how far you can explore the mod.

Version Notes

The current state of the mod contains one side-quest which can be started when you talk to Hulda in 'The Bannered Mare' in Whiterun. You can complete or fail this quest. There are, mathematically speaking, hundreds of different methods to complete this quest. So be aware that not all ways could be tested to check if they work. If you found an issue, please post your issues in the support topic.

And now @all: Please calm down and stop derailing the thread. This is a support topic and not a flame war topic. Thank you.

Well, I'm speechless. And that's quite an achievment given that I'm not very often speechless. You managed to quote my OP w/o the important paragraph which explains how far you can explore the mod.

Version Notes

The current state of the mod contains one side-quest which can be started when you talk to Hulda in 'The Bannered Mare' in Whiterun. You can complete or fail this quest. There are, mathematically speaking, hundreds of different methods to complete this quest. So be aware that not all ways could be tested to check if they work. If you found an issue, please post your issues in the support topic.

And now @all: Please calm down and stop derailing the thread. This is a support topic and not a flame war topic. Thank you.

Sorry for the excitement, Hero.

For anyone who doesn't want to answer a question, then don't.  Answering that you don't want to answer is ... well, I think you know.

The OP isn't clear on some things and never has been.  

The mod ends if you decide to accept the whore position.  The mod continues, you continue as a tavern server, if you don't accept the whore position.  And yes, this has been posted more times than I am old (a bunch).  

But have a little consideration for new players, half-blind players (me for instance), half-senile (again, me for instance), or for yourself.  New players should be encouraged instead of debased.  Most people who debase had the same or similar problems when they first started, but somehow forgot that.

For anyone who doesn't want to answer a question, then don't.  Answering that you don't want to answer is ... well, I think you know.

The OP isn't clear on some things and never has been.  

The mod ends if you decide to accept the whore position.  The mod continues, you continue as a tavern server, if you don't accept the whore position.  And yes, this has been posted more times than I am old (a bunch).  

But have a little consideration for new players, half-blind players (me for instance), half-senile (again, me for instance), or for yourself.  New players should be encouraged instead of debased.  Most people who debase had the same or similar problems when they first started, but somehow forgot that.

Well said, noting both that not all users are working with the same knowledge base and that coders aren't the best user doc writers in the world ;)

@aqqh:

That dialog did NOT popup until I tried it for the fifth time.

Folks, enough is enough.  The owner of this thread has (Heromaster) is actively providing support so knock off the sarcastic BS.  Helping him provide support does NOT entail debating the meaning what is contained in the OP.

OK. my 2 cents:
We really enjoy working with you people as we develop this mod together with the community (LL wise and APPS wise), enjoy reading your ideas and suggestion and highly apprictate everyone who is giving support to users as this solves the timezone problem.
But if this goes into a negative direction we'll have to think thru this again and change things. So please do us, yourself, all others and ofc the modderators a favor and always stay as polite as possible. Discussing the meaning of a post has to be done based on the knowledge that many people here are not native english speakers, so before you disassemble what someone wrote please look at it from different point of views.

Thanks.

First off I am sincerely sorry having set off this ruckus. I have the deepest respect for Heromaster and CGI's efforts and I certainly did not intend on creating any bad feelings. However, the discussion does indicate a possible dialogue error/conflict in the game itself where the end of mod message does not appear for everyone consistently. I know it never did for myself and from judging from past posts others as well.  It not incredibly important as it will likely be removed in a future update so I point this out only if a similar coding technique is intended to be used again in the mod. There might be a interface mod that I and others are running that is causing an unknown conflict.     

K to change the subject already - how flexible that new framework is going to be?

I guess adding new npcs, dialogs, quests should be fairly easy.

But what about new progression ranks, reputation ranks (your affection level with an npc), new training options, new types of punishments or maybe reward system if slave follows it's master orders obediently?

Implementation of for example zaz devices (pillory for example) during both training and punishments?

Because i do intend to give it a try to make a mod one day - think i even got a decent idea tho my CK skill are by far insufficient atm - and would love to base it on a framework like that.

First off I am sincerely sorry having set off this ruckus. I have the deepest respect for Heromaster and CGI's efforts and I certainly did not intend on creating any bad feelings. However, the discussion does indicate a possible dialogue error/conflict in the game itself where the end of mod message does not appear for everyone consistently. I know it never did for myself and from judging from past posts others as well.  It not incredibly important as it will likely be removed in a future update so I point this out only if a similar coding technique is intended to be used again in the mod. There might be a interface mod that I and others are running that is causing an unknown conflict.     

The next version of APPS will not have much in common with the preview you can download right now.

K to change the subject already - how flexible that new framework is going to be?

I guess adding new npcs, dialogs, quests should be fairly easy.

But what about new progression ranks, reputation ranks (your affection level with an npc), new training options, new types of punishments or maybe reward system if slave follows it's master orders obediently?

Implementation of for example zaz devices (pillory for example) during both training and punishments?

Because i do intend to give it a try to make a mod one day - think i even got a decent idea tho my CK skill are by far insufficient atm - and would love to base it on a framework like that.

APPS will feature skills, ranks and the like based on professions and jobs. Right now we think that this is flexible enough, but feel free to prove us wrong.

And APPS will make heavy use of RNGs and priorities to goe thru lists of possibilities covering tasks, toys, tools and other stuff.

Hello,

I am proud to say that I've joined the APPS team and will be contributing to its development. I hope my input will help it advance forward!  :shy:

The work that has been done so far is definitively impressive as is the attention to detail. To be honest, I couldn't imagine there was so much happening behind the curtains.

Well... that's it really... Cheers!