(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Yes. This is one of our main focuses, as a reflection of what the player has done is something we miss badly in the vanilla game as despite some different greetings and "get out of jail for free" cards there's not much that changes. The biggest change in vanilla is the outcome of the civil war.
So not only what the player did changes your progress in APPS, what the NPCs think of you (based on your actions) change it as well/further more as some might like what you did more than others or even hate you for what you did more than others.

The next installment of APPS will feature a slightly different start and progress in the Bannered Mare.
And as the upcoming test mod and the next version of APPS including it's underlying framework consumes most of our free time, Hero will not update the available preview mod to keep it playable after it's end.

You're welcome.
But as a general rule: Please read a few pages back, in case your problem was already postet. it's the case with your question, as it's already answered on the very previous page.

People tend to not do this, so from time to time you can find the same question multiple times on the same page which tends to irritate people, which then again results in an answer that mirrors their mood - what is understandable. So save yourself the hassle and take the 2 minutes it may take to browse a few pages back.

You're welcome.

But as a general rule: Please read a few pages back, in case your problem was already postet. it's the case with your question, as it's already answered on the very previous page.

People tend to not do this, so from time to time you can find the same question multiple times on the same page which tends to irritate people, which then again results in an answer that mirrors their mood - what is understandable. So save yourself the hassle and take the 2 minutes it may take to browse a few pages back.

Maybe you want to put the info about the current test mod ending into the description of the mod. This will save you and the ppl. a lot of time.

Question: Is the bannered mare the only starting point of the mod? And I've read that your decisions during the war quest will have an impact on the mod. So I assume right that the mod is best played with a new fresh game?

PS: I really appreciate all the hard work and the time you invest into this mod. I'm always grateful when a modder gives so much for us. Keep up the good work and a big thx and a hooray for you guys!!

Maybe you want to put the info about the current test mod ending into the description of the mod. This will save you and the ppl. a lot of time.

Even this was already postet 1 page back.

And as i wrote: As soon as Hero is back to modding we'll change the OP and remove the poll.

Question: Is the bannered mare the only starting point of the mod? And I've read that your decisions during the war quest will have an impact on the mod. So I assume right that the mod is best played with a new fresh game?

We're not sure yet if the Bannered Mare will be the starting point again or if we start with small steps somewhere else, leading to the Bannered Mare.

And it's not only the civil war that changes APPS. it already starts with your decission if you want to become the dragonborn or not. if you never do this quest, APPS will take a different route. We have other such "influences" on other points of Skyrims main quest and maybe we'll even add some for side quests. Not sure yet about the side quests tho.

PS: I really appreciate all the hard work and the time you invest into this mod. I'm always grateful when a modder gives so much for us. Keep up the good work and a big thx and a hooray for you guys!!

Thanks for the kind words. Highly appreciated.

I don't get it...dark investigation is totally a submission/humiliation/slavery mod, and somehow people like that, yet other submission/humiliation/slavery mod gets the hate.

The only difference is that Dark Investigation has more filler stuff in between each sex acts and they are at the moment somewhat low in number and tame.

I can thoroughly explain the difference between the two, however this is not the place for it as I have read a few days ago I probably ruffled some feathers I didn't mean too.

however

the most basic difference is structure and presentation

No ETA for the release of the new version of APPS or the test mod.
First: Hero needs to come back to continue modding APPS.
Second: Do to an unforseen development, some stuff needs clarification from other modders so no duplicates are created, wasting the time of the other modders and us.

Since that poll is still up you could consider adding private needs mod.

That could do for some scenarios - mistress forbidding you to relief yourself untill PC wont be able to hold it anymore or untill you do something earn it.

Forcing you to do that in public (PN privacy limits would have to be overridden).

Also PN does not support needs of NPCs but if you would add events that mistress would do that once in a while that could add some options too:

those come straight from msex veronica mod for fallout new vegas - which is similiar in some aspects (but you most likely know that)

PC mildly submissive - she would ask PC to lick her clean after she took a leak.

Bit more submissive she wants to piss on PC

Submissive all the way she wants PC to drink it / she forces PC to piss in a bottle or something then drink it - with option to do so in public.

PN has mechanics for hygiene - that could be used for mistress forcing you to take a bath in public for example.

Wouldnt go for forbidding PC to bathe - at least i wouldnt want to travel with someone who stinks ;)

Theres also "number 2" but i guess many ppl would want that optional or not at all.

Been a while since I used or checked back on this mod but if you are looking for suggestions for possible soft dependency mods Might I suggest Paradise Halls.

Its been a few years since I read it but there was a hentai manga where a slaver was betrayed and enslaved by her former guild or something like that and I think this might prove an interesting story turn.

As I don't know to much about where this mod is going and am currently relying on the description to get a general idea my own idea is that the player can sell his/her slaves from the Paradise Halls mod to the slavers from this mod (are there any yet?) but despite being a fellow slaver someone pays enough, the player has shown an exceptionally submissive side despite being a slaver, or is such a general asshole that no one really likes them that they are thus enslaved themselves. The player showing a submissive side or being a dick I would  think is the easiest one to do by having some sort of checks during conversation as Captured Dreams seems to already have something similar though I haven't really checked into that one to much. As for someone paying enough with out really knowing how you handle the player slavery aspect of this my thoughts are many and long...

First is the possibility that if they are playing in the civil war quests a major figure on one side or the other isn't happy about the players actions and pays to have them trained and delivered to them.

Or a family member isn't happy to hear their father/mother/sibling/cousin was slain by the player and has paid to have them degraded, trained, and sold into slavery. Oh the options with this.

Maybe after completing so many radiant bounty quests for bandits/forsworn the local bandit and/or forsworn are tired of being hunted and killed that they have had enough and risked everything to have the player "Dealt With!!!"

So and So is sick and tired of being robbed and wants pay back and more from the player.

If the player has sold a bunch of slaves maybe one of them got bought by a rich owner who fell in love with them freed them gave them the world but the former slave still isn't happy and wants the player to go through the same humiliation they had to endure.

Of course maybe after all is said and done these ideas where pointless and you already had something in mind to this effect but hey thought I would put them out there.

I would like private needs to optional.  Urine and defecation are my biggest turn-offs.

Whole idea of those is optional - those would be soft dependencies.

You dont want this to happen then all you would need to do is not to instal PN.

First of all: I'm back!!!

Second: I will take the poll offline and post the results here.

Third: @aqqh I will not add PN to the actual poll because ppl would have to re-vote, which is not worth it as PN is no priority atm. Your idea of the urination and stuff sounds good and will be considered on a way later date.

Fourth: @Regallag the Perv: Such stuff will be optional and we will have to brainstorm about the seamless implementation of such functionality.

Fifth: @Tensu_Makadi: Nope, Paradise Hall is not on our list (yet) due to the way it is developed.

Sixth: The results:

DD - Captured Dreamshop:

• 873 for yes
  • 211 for no

Mod Support (which will be supported first):

1. Defeat with 651 votes
  2. SD+ with 596 votes
  3. Submit with 564 votes
  4. Alicia Painslut with 178 votes (will not be supported)

Bestiality/Monstality:

• 880 for yes
  • 204 for no (of those are 39 for hell no)

Let me say thank you, to all who have voted. Over 1k votes is just out of the ordinary ... just amazing. What we gathered by this poll will be our priority list of things to work on next.

Simply unbelievable:

post-222463-0-91556500-1403366364_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjooyed your break Hero :)

Third: @aqqh I will not add PN to the actual poll because ppl would have to re-vote, which is not worth it as PN is no priority atm. Your idea of the urination and stuff sounds good and will be considered on a way later date.

There's no rush with that. If that would to be added then i guess first you would have to wait for new alpha 3 version of PN to be more complete and stable.

This could take some time.

Especially that implementation of other needs are planned there (to eat, drink, sleep etc). Those could be used in APPS as well.

Fourth: @Regallag the Perv: Such stuff will be optional and we will have to brainstorm about the seamless implementation of such functionality.

One way to do that could be that if someone has soft dependency mod then event would run at full - with dialogues, animations etc.

If not there could be just text window with description what just happened.

It wont work for everything - like for example dont think it would work if someone would not have CD shop.

Some content (like bestiality) i guess it would be best if it would have to be unlocked first. By MCM or some quest.

Quest could give vague introduction to some topic - if that quest would be passed that content would become unlocked. Or not if someone would intentionally fail that quest.

Oh and btw - i still think that best way to support defeat, submit and SD+ would be to use death alternative mod.