NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

I think there are some problems with the dialogue options or I don't understand how they work. I get the "put on some clothes" dialogue option even when the npc is fully clothed.

Are NPCs also supposed to comment on character nudity? I never see any comment. I have checked ini and have this enabled.

I have also seen some npc try to cover themselves when fully clothed.

"put on some clothes" always shows up when you speak to NPC's. If you say it when they're fully clothed, they'll check themselves and brush it off with dialogue. try it.

Also, did you add anything to the ini file? Any keywords for things supposed to count as nudity? That's the only reason why an NPC should cover when fully clothed.

another edit: hmm... I don't know, I get NPC comments for nudity on my end. Does anyone else get this problem? Oh, hm. It looks like the NPC's only comment when something other than "I'm comfrotable with my own body." is enabled for the player. Let me do a little more testing...

"put on some clothes" always shows up when you speak to NPC's. If you say it when they're fully clothed' date=' they'll check themselves and brush it off with dialogue. try it.

Also, did you add anything to the ini file? Any keywords for things supposed to count as nudity? That's the only reason why an NPC should cover when fully clothed.

another edit: hmm... I don't know, I get NPC comments for nudity on my end. Does anyone else get this problem?

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. In the .ini I don't have any keywords set.

How does the NPC comment work? Is it text that appears when you greet the NPC?

"put on some clothes" always shows up when you speak to NPC's. If you say it when they're fully clothed' date=' they'll check themselves and brush it off with dialogue. try it.

another edit: hmm... I don't know, I get NPC comments for nudity on my end. Does anyone else get this problem?

[/quote']

Thanks for the clarification. In the .ini I don't have any keywords set.

How does the NPC comment work? Is it text that appears when you greet the NPC?

They should say things to you while you're walking by them and even say different things depending on where you are and if you're running or not.

Can you do a little testing and see if they start commenting when you enable an option of "are you Shy"?

Edit: No, it seems to work on my end even without an option set, as it should.

There is a quirk about it, though. it uses a random number generator to decide which person to check for nudity, so sometimes NPC's won't say anything about it, I guess. I suppose in that respect, it's pretty realistic. :P

Keep testing and see if the NPC's ever decide to comment on you.

That is strange that you never got an NPC to say anything. Really strange. I think one of them should have said something.

Try saving and turning the game off and on again. Does that fix it? I'm just trying to troubleshoot this so I'll know what the problem is because if it really was that crowded then one of them should have said something. x_x

That is strange that you never got an NPC to say anything. Really strange. I think one of them should have said something.

Try saving and turning the game off and on again. Does that fix it? I'm just trying to troubleshoot this so I'll know what the problem is because if it really was that crowded then one of them should have said something. x_x

Here is what I have the ini setting to. I have tried to disable mod, save game, exit, enable mod, load game.

;-------------------------------------------------------------------

;Here, you can set your minimum friendship level (disposition) for your character to feel comfortable around someone who is the opposite gender. This only works if you have either of the

;"I'm not shy among the same gender" options turned on.

;It also is the minimum disposition your character will need to have toward anyone if you're using the "only noy shy among friends" option.

set nudeshyminimumdispofornotshy to 80

;This is the option to let the "Have you seen my clothes" option for dialogue appear in game. if you change this, you'll have to make a save without NudeShy X

;enabled, then reenable the plugin. What this does is when you ask an NPC this, he or she will locate the first piece of clothing they think is yours for you. it's useful for when

;you can't find your clothes (due to them falling off or something similar), but currently because of engine specific problems I'm still trying to get around, I can't make them help you when your clothing has fallen through the floor.

;Because of this problem, I felt like giving the option to turn this off in game, since it isn't a finished feature (if I were more motivated, I'd make this a lot more impressive, but not now).

set NudeshyCanAskForHelp to 0

;This will set how shy your character is. Meaning, this will set how generally long someone has to stare at your female character until she starts to

;cover herself. I've found that it's the most comfortable at 5 seconds. 1 second generally might seem too powerful, and 10 might seem a little too

;lenient, but it's up to you to decide.

set autoamishytiming to 5

;I'll let you decide of male characters will cover themselves. By default, this is set to 1.

set malecancoverself to 0

;This is where you can set your upper and lower thresholds for BreakUndies support!

;What this means is here, you can decide at what armor health your character will decide to cover her or himself! (It does just so happen to also support male breakundies armors, even that that'll never happen. :P

;This means that even a one-piece set or breakundies armor will have your character cover her chest and lower areas at different thresholds of overall damage.

;Of course, this also means that upper and lower breakundies sets will be handled and covered individually!

;Enter your threshold percentages as decimals. (.50 for 50%, .75 for 75%, etc...)

; Note: Um... please don't put the number any higher than 1. I have no idea what'll happen, but it'll probably be ridiculous and/or hilarious/Deadly/Robert Downey Jr.

set zznudeshyupperBUthreshold to .70

set zznudeshylowerBUthreshold to .30

;This is the chance your opponent will be embarrassed when out in public nude. By default, this is set to 75

set chanceofnudeshyness to 75

;This is the distance a member of the opposite sex will have to be for your character to be embarrassed and start to cover him or herself if they're only comfortable around the same sex.

;This is measured by entire cells, so don't set this too high, unless you want your character to just be embarrassed when outside all the time.

set distancecheckgender to 1

;There is a new feature called modesty defeat where an opponent has a chance (if they care about being nude) to really be affected by nudity instead of just covering.

;This is where you can specify the chances of these modesty defeats happening.

;chanceofmodestydefeat1 is the chance that your opponent (or simply someone who is alarmed) will stop what they're doing and run inside. (NOW FINISHED!)

;chanceofmodestydefeat2 is the chance that your opponent (or simply someone who is alarmed) will overflow with embarrassment and stop what they're doing to crouch down in an attempt to cover everything.

;chanceofnomodestydefeat is the chance that your opponent will not be affected. Please set this to a value if you set any of the other values or else it will be a sure thing any of the other ones with a value will happen.

;chanceofmodestydefeat3 is the chance your opponent won't be used to it and will become overwhelmed with the thrill of being nude out in public and begin to touch themselves (Must have loversMB2 or zzEstrus installed).

;

;IF YOU SET ANY OF THESE VALUES, YOU'LL HAVE TO DISABLE THE MOD, TURN ON THE GAME, SAVE, TURN IT BACK OFF AND RE-ENABLE THE PLUGIN. If you don't do this, only the NPC's

;affected after the time you edit these values will have the new chances of the modesty defeat system.

set chanceofmodestydefeat1 to 0

set chanceofmodestydefeat2 to 40

set chanceofnomodestydefeat to 30

set chanceofmodestydefeat3 to 5

;modestydefeat2time will control how long your opponent will cover themselves when overwhelmed with embarrassment. This is measured in frames.

;modestydefeat3timemax will control how long your opponent can go at most before starting to touch themselves.

;modestydefeat3timemin will control how long your opponent must go at least before starting to touch themselves.

;nudeshyestrusenabled will allow for the estrus version of masturbation when modestydefeat3 happens.

;nudeshymbenabled will allow for the loversmb version.

;Enabling both will let the game choose between them randomly for variety, although you are allowed to enable only one.

;These two settings are 1 for enabled and 0 for disabled.

;NEW! version 4. These settings are now measured in seconds for clarity.

set modestydefeat2timemin to 10

set modestydefeat2timemax to 15

set modestydefeat3timemin to 7

set modestydefeat3timemax to 10

set nudeshyestrusenabled to 0 ;turn off if you don't have zzEstrus.

set nudeshymbenabled to 1 ;turn off if you don't have LoversMB2.

;--------------------------------------------------------------------

;These are options for the new Ecchi Combat System. This is meant to make more ecchi situations by making all armor break quicklier and more effectively during battle.

;This also makes breakundies armors more fun to use, since they'll actually break during a battle, just like in an ecchi anime. ALL armor will destroy at the same modified rates, making breakundies armor with too much HP actually break during battle instead of requiring months of abuse.

;Also, it will effect regular, non-breakundies armor (even vanilla) as well, as well as clothing. This makes armor breaking sword and hammer mods absolete as now EVERYTHING can break armor (and I mean everything. sometimes you'll see things like a wolf ripping off a female bandit's shirt), including vanilla attacks and spells.

;It also adds some extra functionality to breakundies armor, like when it's at 0 integrity, it could fall off of you. Or it can be unequipped, but not requipped, due to it being ruined and impossible to put back on without it becoming unwearable.

;I'd highly recommend you turn on the modesty defeats for this as they'll work perfectly and further drive home the ecchi anime feeling I'm trying to convey.

;It's best to make a save without nudeshy x before setting these new settings.

;Please do shape these to your liking, though. All of these are just random values I put in by ear after extensive testing, so I don't know what the best build is. If you find a really good build for these settings, please tell share your nudeshy.ini files! I'd be happy to try out your build.

set NudeShyToggleSpells to -1 ;NEW! version 4. Keep this at -1 when not using it. This does not work the first time you start the game with this mod. You'll have to make a save, then load again in that case. This is to remove or add the nudeshy spells to your spellbook. Set to 1 to add them and set to 0 to remove them.

set nudeshycompanionsdontcommentonplayer to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Set this to 1 so your companions don't comment on your nudity. Temporarily, you'll have to mark your companions with the mark companion spell if you want this to work.

set NudeShyCompanionsdontcommentoncompanions to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Set this to 1 so your companions won't comment on each other's nudity. Temporarily, you'll have to mark your companions with the mark companion spell if you want this to work.

set nudeshychanceofweapondroponmodestydefeatchance to 5 ;NEW! version 4. Set this to at least 1 (a value between 0 and 100) for NPC's to have a chance of dropping their weapons on modestydefeat.

set nudeshymodestydefeatdialogue to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Turn this to 1 if you want NPC's to make comments when they are defeated by a modestydefeat

set NudeshyNPCshatestaring to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Turn this to 1 if you want NPCs to comment at you when you stare at their nudity.

set Nudeshystaretimer to 8; NEW! version 4. This is the amount of time you have to stare at someone before they have a chance (it's a 1 and 3 chance) to make a comment.

set nudeshyNPCtalkaboutnudity to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Turn this to one if you want NPCs to comment when other NPCs or the player is naked.

set nudeshycommenttimer to 30 ;New! version 4. This tells the game how much time an NPC has to wait before commenting on someone's nudity again. Each NPC has their own timer. This is measured in seconds.

set NudeShyModestyDefeatOnBrokenBreakUndies to 0; NEW! version 4. Turn this to 1 to have NPC's experience a modestydefeat when their breakundies armor reaches 0.

set nudeshyguardscanmodestydefeat to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Turn this to 0 if you want guards to not modestydefeat while upholding the law (provided you have a female guards mod).

set nudeshyUseVisualEffects to 1 ;NEW! version 4. Turn this to 0 if you don't want the visual critical hit and clothing rip effects.

set nudeshynudityisillegal to 0 ;NEW! version 4. Makes nudity illegal, including equipment marked as nudity or broken breakundies armor. It isn't illegal to be naked inside, however, or in places marked as okay to be naked.

set nudeshyNPCdontattackmodestydefeat to 1 ;NEW! Version 4. This will make NPC's stop fighting NPC's who have been defeated by a modesty defeat.

set nudeshyecchicombat to 0 ;Turns on the ecchi combat feature of this mod. it includes automatically unequipping broken armor and modified armor damage options.

set nudeshyunequipbrokenarmorsetting to 1 ;This will make broken armor unequippable (read on for exceptions for breakundies armor).

set nudeshypercentagebreakcpu to 1 ;Percentage Break is a system for armor damage that damages armor based on how much damage you've taken. If this is off and ecchi combat is on, armor integrity will fall at a fixed percentage on each hit.

set nudeshypercentagebreak to 1 ;Same setting, but seperate for player.

set nudeshyminimumarmordamage to 0 ;NEW! update 3.1 here you can set a minimum damage for your armor when using percentage break. So if someone does 2.5% health damage to you and you set a value for this, say .03, then it will instead take 3.0% damage from your armor. Put in the value as a decimal, eg. .03 for 3%.

set nudeshyminimumarmordamagecpu to .15 ;Same, except for NPC characters.

set nudeshychanceofcriticalhit to 35 ;Critical Hits are a chance for the attacker to damage up to three pieces of armor at once. here I have it set to 15, so it has a 15 percent chance of damaging one piece of armor, then after that another 15 percent chance to damage the next one.

set nudeshyhealthmultiplier to 1 ;This multiplies armor damage based on the amount of damage the victim has taken (for when percentage break is on 1). So if you take 20% health damage, your armor will take 20% damage times the multiplier (here it's set to 1.4 by default), so 28%.

set nudeshyhealthmultipliercpu to 6

set nudeshyhealthmultiplier2 to 20 ;This is the set rate at which armor will fall if percentagebreak is set to 0. So, if this is set to 20, everytime you take a hit, your armor's integrity will fall by 20%.

set nudeshyminimumdamagerequirement to 0 ;This isn't needed if you have nudeshypercentagebreak set to 1. The formula for that one adjusts everything just right, but if you want, you can set it so the armor damage algorithm only kicks in if you've taken at least a certain amount of damage. It's a percentage in decimals, so .01 is 1 percent damage.

set nudeshyminimumdamagerequirementcpu to .01 ;The same setting, except for NPC characters. It's a percentage in decimals, so .01 is 1 percent damage.

set calculatedcrithelperpercentage to 14 ;This is the multiplier that modifies the chance for a critical hit to happen the more damage you've taken, so a very strong hit will have a higher chance to critical.

set calculatedcrithelperpercentage2 to 2.8 ;This is the same thing, except it's the modifier for the second critical (so it hurts the third piece of armor) hit to happen.

set nudeshyunequipbrokenbreakundies to 0 ;Here you'll set your preference on if you want the game to make broken break undies armors unequippable. Further modified by the following setting.

set nudeshyletequipbrokenbreakundies to 0 ;This is the setting that lets you keep on broken breakundies armor if you haven't taken them off yet. If you have taken them off, you won't be able to put them back on if this is set to 0. It's for realism, since it's harder to put back on tattered clothing than to just let it sit.

set nudeshyrepairitemsinaday to 1 ;Since a lot of broken armor chaos will be happening when ecchi combat is on, this is the setting to have NPC's repair their armor once a day, so you'll always have someone's armor to break and more importantly, you won't have nude NPC's running around that way forever.

set nudeshycanblockarmordamage to 1 ;This is the setting you'll use if you want blocking to make a difference on whether your armor is damaged or not.

set nudeshycanblockarmordamagecpu to 0 ;Same, except for NPC characters.

set nudeshyminimumdamageforbypassblock to 0 ;If the hit is strong enough (took at least a certain percentage of your HP), it will be able to bypass your block and hurt your armor anyway. set this to something other than 0 to enable this setting.

set nudeshyminimumdamageforbypassblockcpu to 0 ;Same, except for CPU characters.

set nudeshychanceofrippingoffclothing to 45 ;Since clothing doesn't have health, I simply gave it the chance to "rip" off when you've been hit.

set nudeshychanceofrippingoffclothingcpu to 45 ;Same, except for CPU characters.

set nudeshydroprippedclothingcpu to 1 ;If this is set to 0, they'll simply unequip the clothing (does not apply to armor, just clothing), although if this is enabled, it will create a pretty nice effect. You'll hear it rip and see if fall right off of the NPC! Unfortunately, they don't pick it back up (UPDATE! this description is outdated, NPC's can now pick up clothing). I'd recommend keeping this off for NPC characters (if you're one of the "immersion" types) and on for the player character.

set nudeshydroprippedclothing to 1 ;Same, except for you, the player. If you'd prefer not to have to pick up ripped off panties during a fight, keep this at 0.

set nudeshyfindmyownclothes to 1 ;//NEW!// version 3.2 Lets the NPC's try to find their own clothes when they're knocked off/they fall off. Not perfect yet, but usually NPC's will wait until the battle is over to pick up their clothing.

set nudeshyreplacedroppedclothing to 0 ;OBSOLETE, LOOK AT ABOVE OPTION. If you've decided to set droprippedclothing to 1 for CPU characters, this will replace every piece of clothing they drop with a new one (this does not apply for the player character), so they'll be able to dress themselves later instead of staying nude for the rest of eternity. Could create clutter with enough chaos, but at least the NPC's will not be nude forever.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffwalk to 0 ;This is the chance that tattered armor (broken break undies armor) will fall off of you while walking. Note that it will fall completely off of you. You'll have to pick it back up.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffrun to 0 ;same, except for when you're running.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffattack to 0 ;same, except for when you're attacking.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffstagger to 0 ;same, except for when you're staggering.

set nudeshychanceoftrippingoverbrokenbreakundies to 20 ;This is the chance that if you've equipped breakundies bottoms or a full suit, that when it falls off of you it will trip up your character.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffwalkcpu to 0 ; This and the following are the same, except for cpu. Set these lower, since NPC's check theirs every frame.

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffruncpu to 0

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffattackcpu to 0

set nudeshychanceofbrokenbreakundiesfallingoffstaggercpu to 0

set nudeshychanceoftrippingoverbrokenbreakundiescpu to 20

set nudeshycpudropbrokenbreakundies to 1 ;This is a setting that will allow NPC broken breakundies armor to physically drop it instead of just unequipping it. Remember, they don't pick it back up (UPDATE! this description is oudated, NPC's can now pick up dropped clothing).

set nudeshyignorefalldamage to 1 ; //NEW!// Version 3.2: Set this so equipment won't break when you endure fall damage.

printc "nudeshy initiated."

Female

outside

in oblivion

order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

All Natural Base.esm

RealisticLeveling.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

Unequip Broken Armor.esp

Notused_Leather.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

PTFallingStars.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Better Bell Sounds.esp

FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp

Enhanced Vegetation [150%].esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

Negligee.esp

RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp

All Natural - Real Lights.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

Camping.esp

Idle Dialogue.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Skyrimized Water HD eng.esp

Skyrimized Waters HD - SI Addon.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil - KOTN Add-on.esp

Atmospheric Oblivion.esp

Arboretum Bathhouse.esp

Basic Primary Needs.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

MONSTERGIRL-Nvgui Ancients.esp

Oblivion Graphics Extender Support.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5Beta.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2.esp

Younger NPC Ladys.esp

Sprinting.esp

CSCP.esp

Better Looking Redguards v2.esp

Chenge Female Enemy.esp

RandomHairEnemy.esp

zzEDialog.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

EURN.esp

Basic Personal Hygiene.esp

Ahtata Arquamer female got hair.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperSRussian.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversMagicEx_0_1.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

SetBody.esp

Woman's Move - Running Animation Replacer.esp

Woman's Move - Walking animation Replacer.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

xulRollingHills_EV.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

This undergarments system works great' date=' but for some reason when using this http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36324 mod it doesn't seem to operate, I'm not sure why.

[/quote']

Interesting. I'm looking through the code right now and I can't really tell why at the moment. It has all the same exceptions the regular nudeshy has.

Try changing NU's placement in the load order?

Well, to be honest I'm hoping that Gaebrial can use it with the next version of lovers hooker http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7942 when it comes out, there was some talk of integrating this mod. Also, it's cool to have a system that reliably tells you when your're naked.

well, I'm just glad my mod was considered. :)

Still doesn't work I'm afraid after i placed the undergarments .esp file before the bodyshapes.esp one.

Hi, Good to see that you're still making updates. Actually, NudeshyX1 was my last version before I stop playing OB 5 months ago. So I downloaded X4 yesterday and played about 1 day.

I like your new features a lot - especially armor breaking system, but I find saving is toooo slow.

My lv 90 save file ( Nudeshy X1), .ess is 7.4MB and .obse is about 500KB +-.

but my new char, lv 16 save file is strange. .ess is 2.3MB but .obse is 21MB. It takes nearly 30 seconds? (more? idk) to save.

To solve this problem I tried turning off nudeshypercentagebreakcpu , but wasn't very helpful. After deactivating Nudeshy and reactivate, saving was pretty fast until 2~3 hours passed but now it's same.

Do you have any suggestion or good ini setting? Any help would be appreciated. I'm afraid if the save file gets larger and lager...

Hi' date=' Good to see that you're still making updates. Actually, NudeshyX1 was my last version before I stop playing OB 5 months ago. So I downloaded X4 yesterday and played about 1 day.

I like your new features a lot - especially armor breaking system, but I find saving is toooo slow.

My lv 90 save file ( Nudeshy X1), .ess is 7.4MB and .obse is about 500KB +-.

but my new char, lv 16 save file is strange. .ess is 2.3MB but .obse is 21MB. It takes nearly 30 seconds? (more? idk) to save.

To solve this problem I tried turning off nudeshypercentagebreakcpu , but wasn't very helpful. After deactivating Nudeshy and reactivate, saving was pretty fast until 2~3 hours passed but now it's same.

Do you have any suggestion or good ini setting? Any help would be appreciated. I'm afraid if the save file gets larger and lager...

[/quote']

I had that problem before. I found that I'd accumulated a lot of bloat by not creating a save without nudeshy before loading a new version. It's very important you do that.

Now it takes a good 5 seconds to save for me, consistently.

Try disabling nudeshy, then saving, then re-enabling nudeshy and see if that works for you.

If you get around to it I think player modesty defeat would be an interesting addition.

Yeah, I'm brainstorming pretty hard on it. Hopefully I can come up with some concrete ideas before I start working on the next version.

Still doesn't work I'm afraid after i placed the undergarments .esp file before the bodyshapes.esp one.

Grrr. It sounds like bodyshapes is equipping your body after NU equips your undergarments, so the bodyshapes wins.

I might need to make a special exception for it or something.

Nice to see update Shia :D. Does undergarment system require some extra resources or mods? If so what are the best underwear mods to use?

Hmm... That's a good question. I've only ever used R18PN's lingerie underwear, but I have heard about some BBB bras. I'm going to take a look around today to see what I find.

Nice to see update Shia :D. Does undergarment system require some extra resources or mods? If so what are the best underwear mods to use?

Hmm... That's a good question. I've only ever used R18PN's lingerie underwear' date=' but I have heard about some BBB bras. I'm going to take a look around today to see what I find.

[/quote']

I found BBB for R18PN's Lingerie here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34391

I will continue searching, but it seems like there's no DMRA BBB underwear.

Thanks Shia, while I'm thinking about it, whenever update3d is called by nudeshy upon my DMRA body added by body shapes, it reverts back to the default body I have installed for females (d-cup hgec). I managed to fix this by using the brzFnswap2 callback, but I was wondering if there was a way to do this without making nudeshy have to have bodyshapes as a master.

bodyshapes seems to just cause problems for me. x_x

It doesn't like update3d and it's equipping things after undergarments does. x_x

I'll think about what to do about it, I guess.

edit: for now, I'm not sure what can be done about brz without making bodyshapes a master. maybe try using getformfrommod?

bodyshapes seems to just cause problems for me. x_x

It doesn't like update3d and it's equipping things after undergarments does. x_x

I'll think about what to do about it' date=' I guess.

edit: for now, I'm not sure what can be done about brz without making bodyshapes a master. maybe try using getformfrommod?

[/quote']

I've seen getformfrommod used before for this kind of thing and I believe it would work, although since my coding skills are non-existent, I wouldn't know how to use it exactly, could you post a snippet of code as a guide?

Just wondering' date=' after enabling this mod does anyone experience a long pause before the wait function in game passes time? It seems this latest version isn't completely working for my specific case. I'm worndering if i've got something off. Will keep playing around with it

[/quote']

That's the game saving. It seems the high amount of options (global variables) in the ini files is making it take a little longer to save.

hmmmm... I actually counted today and mine takes around 30 seconds like someone said earlier. I might have to make a light version without combat options sometime soon.

I just wanted ECE to be versatile enough to work for all preferences of combat rather than only working for one style. XP

but I guess that might not work out.

I do like the plethora of options, in my case I just don't use most of the ecchi combat options at the bottom of the .ini file. It's great for immersion for me though. I might just use the earlier version for now since I haven't been able to get the npc nudity comments working.

Thanks for all the great work on this btw.