Hilarious moments with "mod conflicts"

Sometimes really fun stuff can accidently happen. Yesterday i laught a lot when the following happened:

My PC was punished via XaZ Prison Overhaul at the whiterun market. But when one of the mean whiterun citizens wanted to abuse my PC in a miraculous turn of events a merciful guard killed him and the jailer.

Solution: Don't forget to turn off morality guards from spectator crowds mod during law enforcement ;).

I don't know if mine qualifies exactly as hilarious; I think disturbing would be more accurate.

So, I've made a few custom NPCs (male and female) to get some orgies going in Dragonsreach - I used Lydia as base and then applied other NPCs traits like Serana's, Vex's, etc
Anyway, once in a while I would go to Dragonsreach with some new followers/slaves from Sexlab Slavery System and then would enable Random Sex with minimum interval of 10 seconds between sexy time, maximum interval of 11. So, you can imagine, in no time you had whole dragons reach fucking each other (girl on girl, guy on girl), starting with my custom NPCs and ending with Balgruuf, guards and sometimes even Gerda (even though I had turned off the option to allow elder NPCs in Random Sex). Also, I had Hentai Pregancy installed with the child plugin - I was curious to see how good the mod was at mixing the parents traits - and yeah, after a while there were quite some child NPCs just bumping into the walls of Dragonsreach (they are pretty much useless - can't be used as followers or anything - and never go too far from the very place in which they were "born"). But I digress... Fast forward a few days, and those kind of Dragonsreach "parties" were almost part of my character's daily routine. It also happend that one day I was watching an youtube video reviewing some Skyrim mods and one of said mods made it possible to kill children NPC. At this point I had enough children NPC on Dragonsreach to make my framerate drop, so I thought "Okay, problem solved!". I installed the mod via NMM and then went to play a bit of skyrim. The thing is, my character was in the middle of a mission, so I just kept playing and forgot that I had the new mod installed. Fastforward a few hours on the same day,  I'm back in Dragonsreach and I thought that it was time for some kinky action: I press 9 (random sex activation shortcut) and the party shortly begins. For those who are not familiar with this mod, every time an NPC starts having sex with another NPC, a message appears on the upper left corner of the screen. After a few messages saying like Balgruuf is having sex with Irileth, or Whiterun Guard having sex with Serana, a dreadful message appears: Nelkir is having sex with Gerda. I'm like "no, this must be a mistake, Nelkir is a child NPC. fuck, I fucked up some mod installation and now the names are wrong". If only... As I proceed to find Gerda, I set eyes on an gruesome scene: Nelkir was in fact dry humping young CBBE body Gerda. So okay, it was not very "gruesome", I admit I kinda laughed because it was pretty ridiculous. I think that the most gruesome part would actually be seeing Gerda with an old as fuck face and a "perfect" CBBE body.
I then proceeded to turn of Random Sex, kill the child NPCs that had been born from all those sinful orgies and then deactivated the kill children mod. In hindsight is pretty obvious that the mod that allowed me to kill child NPCs removed their "child flag", thus becoming adults, thus becoming available for usage by the Random Sex mod.

I haven't turned on the kill child npc since, not that there should be any problem now since I must have fucked up the installation of the new update of Random Sex and can't get it to fucking work.

Sorry for the wall of text.

tl:dr Random Sex mod + Kill children NPC mod = fucked up shit

My character had been taken prisoner by a bandit using Sanguines Debauchery. At the time I was also using the S3 Slavery mod from LL and had a number of restraints and other gear with me. The guard took my stuff, tied me up and instead of sex or beating me promptly put on all the bondage gear and cuffs himself and just stood there unable to do anything.

Sanguine's Debauchery + SexLab Mind Control

Bandit beats you up and becomes your Master. Then he proceeds by looting all your equipment, including Mind Control Circlet. Say hello to new Master/Follower. At least after day you can ask him to hand over to Master Key for your escape and then he helps you to beat rest of the bandits.

Handy.

Estrus Chaurus and an old version of Lover's Comfort (before it split into LC and Aroused):

I go into Breezehome where Lydia is alone and at maximum horniness.  I had rape turned off, so I go to bed with no fear of being raped.  When I awoke I heard Lydia masterburbating downstairs.  When I went downstairs I saw her being raped by tentcales!  Lydia was so horny that she needed to summon a tentacle monster to satisfy her desires.

Had an interesting one with SL and Alicia installed.

We were killing stuff in a dungeon and when everything was dead a sex scene started up which moved my character a bit further forward which then triggered some more baddies to come running into the room we were in and start pelting us with fireballs.

Cause Alicia loved this so as soon as one scene ended the next started up straight away.

I was using the working girl dialogue option "you can do anything on me for 100" with Jarl Sidggeir. I already wondered if the occasional rape built in working girl 5.2 works since so far i never saw it. But then Jarl Sidggeir did try the rape. Since i find him so shady anyways it was fitting perfectly. As soon as it started though a guard interrupted (forgot to uncheck spectator morality guards option ............) with the words "By the jarl, stop you rapist scum"  :D

That would even make good quest dialogue if the jarl would stop briefly and then he and the guard would laugh and they start a threeway rape.

This is a great topic.

Haven't been playing much recently till the last few days and decided to try some new mods. I just recently started to use sex lab (an interesting concept though I never had much interest in sex in games before).

One thing which happened wasn't really a conflict, just odd. I play as a male wood elf and I always use Sanguine's Rose to summon dremora. After installing SexLab and defeat which I though sounded interesting and potentially life saving I ran into a funny situation facing some bandits. I got knocked down and my dremora finished the fight... then proceeded to rape me while my companion looked on.

Started a game, where i had to go get the dragon tablet.. great, on the way there, i kill a troll. that drops "Troll Essence" (forgot i had SoS enabled) i dont think anything of it. up i go to the entrance, and poof, shot in the forehead by an arrow and captured, the bandit quickly takes all of my gear, before having his way with me and.. drinks the troll essence potion...turning his man bits, into female bits (just the grion) . I'm not sure what happend after that, i was laughing too hard to see.

• 2 weeks later...

I just arrived in Ivarstead to begin the Greybeard quest, with RND active along with frostfall I jumped into bed to get some rest. Im already pregnant so there was no need for building relationships with my companions. when i woke up, there was Vorstaag in the corner of the room masturbating. then to my surprise, Lydia walks in and sits down in the chair right in front of him just before he let one loose. i had to quit the game cuz i was laughing so hard

Prostitution with spectator crowds in the temple of kynareth in whiterun is kinda funny. The sickly farmer and wounded soldier will stand up and applaud while still making their sick comments. I laughed when they said something like "Oh make the pain stop when prostituting with visiting normal whiterun npcs there.

It's a known bug, during the final part of the quest The Book Of Love. It was the second time I was doing this quest, and everything worked fine the first time, so I wasn't prepared to this : after they finally meet, both Ruki and Fenrig ascend into the sky and then... fall down, it totally ruined the magic of this moment !

They were saying the same old shit like nothing happened and I was like 'Wtf ?! You bastards, I swear you will go fucking in sovngarde and let me end this useless quest so I can have my free amulet of mara and lay Aela in my bed !' And I loaded my last save... This bug completely ruined the quest for me. But it was a funny moment !