Hilarious moments with "mod conflicts"

No conflict but a fun fail by myself:

Don't travel around during day in the wilderness as vampire if you have arachnophobia installed and no regen enchanching gear. Had only 2-3 struggle tries this way versus spiders, making escape basically impossible :D

Maybe this is a conflict but more likely not.

I was trying to get zyn double penetration animation to start because I was making a image series of all animations. I entered this forsworn held fortress and ran around a bit, then used console tcai to get them to stop killing me. I unchecked all animations except that one, and used mass matchmaker. 

Three forsworn men started the double pentration amongst themselves. 

Right. I tried to use targetted power on two and myself, nothing. 

I wondered what went wrong, activated one two person animation and tried that on one forsworn. Nothing, again.

I did something and tried the double penetration start again, with me and two forsworn.

They jumped at the chance - and each other. I had to laugh.

I guess they were just that gay.

Still trying to figure out what caused this one, I *think* it was actually an unintentional submit with SL submit set to allow all humanoids.

Anyway, net result was that my character ended up getting raped doggie style by a SKELETON, lol.  I'm watching it pumping away and wondering WTF does it think it's doing??  It may be bones but it has no boner.  O_O

You might enjoy this one, it's a combination of hilarious and horrifying.

Spent the weekend trying to figure out the mods, took multiple tries, but finally got everything properly installed; SoS, CBBE, Sexlab, Radiant Prostitution tweaked, and a bunch of others. I've got a Khajit in Whiterun which I'm testing these with, and suddenly everything finally works! Woohoo! Let's bang everyone!

As I start working around the tavern, I proposition the bard Mikael. He accepts, and I jog upstairs to the bedroom. He dosen't follow. Huh, he's still playing the flute. Ok, head back downstairs, thinking something's broken again, I talk to him, and the option to strip and start working is there. Click, let's see if this works. The two of us strip, and he starts pouding my khajit's ass.

And then he starts to sing.

Mikael proceeds to get through every verse of Ragnar the Red as he continues through the full suite of anal animations, singing all the time, climaxing soon after the finale of the song. I'm dying of laughter.

The characters dress. I talk to him for my money.

And suddenly, we're stipping again. It's an encore performance, as he launches into "The Age of Opression/Aggression" as my khajit sucks him off. Climax, song ends.

Applause.

From the orphan Lucia. ohgod.

(;° ロ°)

I had a similiar experience with the Talos preacher in whiterun.

It was glorious

(i dont understand posting pictures on forums sorry)

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

When I first got Dawnguard, I encountered a glitch where Serana's life drain would damage the player. One time, I wandered in front of Serana using it, and ended up getting knocked down and enslaved by Serana. In the Soul Cairn. 

No matter how bad your day gets, just remember, it's not getting raped by the only vampire you ever trusted in a lifeless plane of oblivion bad.

Not a conflict but did amuse me.

Was playing yesterday doing the first part of the bards quest and i also had zhago's spells to test so figured i'd combine the two and i had Sansa Stark along as i'm using that follower mod.

So after much exploding draugr Sansa Stark decides to get a bit close to my character and is caught in the flame cloak and decides i now hate her and attacks me, well couldn't let that go so attacked her back and ended up enslaving her with paradise halls.

Think i should change my character name to joffrey now

I don't know that it's a conflict but I got a chuckle.  SD+116, Dawnguard, one of those Marry Serana mods.

My Breton was a Sanguine worshiper.  She'd go out of her way to get summoned to the Dreamworld sometimes to 'commune' directly with the Man Himself.  Bit of a sub.

Her new BFF and fuckbuddy, Serana, as you know, is a daughter of Coldharbor;  rape and domination is kinda her thing.

So we're tracking down the dragon scroll.  I've not touched the MQ beyond Dragon Rising, and bypassed the College altogether.  We're in Septimus' hideout, but Septimus will only ever say "It licks the glass and smokes the pane" or something.  Serana says "It can't be helped."  Due to Coveted, they're both trying to rape my Breton at the exact same time.  SexLab must've spazzed, because I did not get a threeway scene, nor did the scenes cue up like they usually did.

What I got was cowgirl with Septimus, and Arrok Lesbian with Serana.  So the Breton was hopping off Septimus to jump into Serana's arms.  Then hopping back onto Septimus, only to jump back off to eat Serana out.  The whole event went like that, followed by CTD.  No amount of load ordering or script cleaning or any other tricks could redeem that save.

It was probably for the best that I nuked that install.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

Anyone ever forget they had a matchmaker spell equipped and tried to swing a sword or cast a spell on someone only to accidentally start having sex with them?

Anyone ever forget they had a matchmaker spell equipped and tried to swing a sword or cast a spell on someone only to accidentally start having sex with them?

Forgotten that I still had it equipped, yes.

Got beat down when I'd forgotten I had TDF's dance power equipped instead of a shout or a transformation.

Started masturbating when I thought I was calming a riekling ambush (and it still didn't calm them, wtf?)

Equipment groups are handy.  Just have to remember to keep action mode and "ACTION" mode at opposite ends of the keyboard.

A realization that gave me a chuckle: I have both Slaverun and Slave Town installed, so in the corrupted, slavery-driven city of Whiterun, I found a guard captain concerned about hold citizens disappearing in Riften, so he sends me there to check things out... and I end up enslaved in another corrupted slaver settlement. Either this guard needs to get with the program, or he already has, except he's working for the competition :)

• 4 months later...

I just had a moment that nearly ended me.

There's a bug where, if someone talks to you while you enter Breezehome, they follow you in to complete the conversation. I sometimes use that opportunity to cast "Irresistably Attractive" for a quick tryst.

Well, Ysolda followed me in to keep talking about being a merchant. I save the game, Then zap us both wih the love spell for a little lesbian lovin'. She vanishes. I go outside to see if she just left the house. She's not there. One of the stray kids stops me to talk. THe game hangs for a second, then my character strips down and starts rubbing herself in the middle of the street. I sigh and stop sexlab animations. I'm just about to reload my game...

And that's When ysolda appears at my door, fully clothed, but rubbing herself on my doorstep. She then slides up the street and around the corner, on her back, legs spred, frigging herself all the way. Masturbatory locomotion!

Sexlab saved me from having to reload after a pile-up of mod script effects. I finished off a dragon with the help of a random elder giant, and was just going into DSAMG's soul-absorption sequence when the giant pounded me hard enough to fling me into the air and send me into daymoyl's bleedout. So I went spinning into the sky, and about when the levitation effect should've ended, my body went rigid and just hung there. I must have been at least 3000m up, because that's Sofia's default catch-up distance. She repeatedly blinked next to me and fell back to the ground until she fell across my crosshair just long enough to activate her to talk.

After she fell out of conversation range, I finally fell to the ground too, but still rigid and unable to do anything. I tried enabling controls, reset daymoyl, anims, toggled ragdolls and nothing worked. Still reluctant to reload, I waited until she walked into activation range again, then initiated sex and, as usual, a good fuck solved everything.

So i started a new mage character a few days ago and needless to say i was a bit surprised to find out Savos Aren's true self, clearly it was only in death that he felt free to be himself. Along with all other College of Winterhold ghosts... As a side note, anyone know why the hell this is happening and how i can fix it xD It made me laugh, but it was a tad immersion breaking...

post-190991-0-83537800-1415561620_thumb.jpg post-190991-0-87299700-1415561628_thumb.jpg

So i started a new mage character a few days ago and needless to say i was a bit surprised to find out Savos Aren's true self, clearly it was only in death that he felt free to be himself. Along with all other College of Winterhold ghosts... As a side note, anyone know why the hell this is happening and how i can fix it xD It made me laugh, but it was a tad immersion breaking...

attachicon.gif2014-11-09_00006.jpg attachicon.gif2014-11-09_00008.jpg

Maybe it... huh.  This is a weird one.

Maybe it has to do with the altered robes?  If your using a robe replacer that was only for one female bodytype, maybe that would do it?

I can only assume the replacer was made with the body as a part of it, for it to do that.  When other female characters equip those kinds of robes does it change the shape of their bodies?  Cuz if so, I'm guessing the replacer just replaces everything below the neck and covers it with the new mesh, tits and all, regardless of the actual character's gender.

But then again, if you're only now seeing it on these ghosts, I can only assume other mages aren't subject to the same mismatched body.  So unless the replacer affects only a specific robe rank that the ghosts are wearing and other mages aren't, I have no clue.  I guess the first step is to figure out what's replacing those robes.

This isn't a mod conflict exactly but this is what happened when my anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering turned themselves on in conflict with my ENB

GIF

I'd be interested in reproducing this  glitch if you happen to remember the enb setting, etc 

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I went and fixed it as soon as I finished recording it a little haha. I was using RealVision ENB and all the recommended skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini settings for ultra graphics which includes no post processing and that time, when I launched it through SKSE, the post processing enabled itself and that's what happened. I'm not sure if there were any other elements at work. I may or may not be able to duplicate it later and tell you the formula when I'm home on my desktop.

I have many ridiculously hilarious stories, but there are two moments that stand out. One is that in Amorous Adventures mod there is a quest with Christina (I think that's her name) from Riverwood that starts by digging up some dirt on her lover, Faendal, and show her that he's a bastard, then the quest obviously ends in sex, the problem is that as soon as I got to the sexy times, I saw Faendal running to us (at first I thought he was going to get us in the act and that it was part of the quest) but instead, he started watching and cheering (that was the Spectator's mod courtesy).

The other story was fucking Lisette at the Winking Skeever in Solitude while she sings The Dragonborn Comes, that was golden.

This isn't a mod conflict exactly but this is what happened when my anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering turned themselves on in conflict with my ENB

GIF

I'd be interested in reproducing this  glitch if you happen to remember the enb setting, etc 

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I went and fixed it as soon as I finished recording it a little haha. I was using RealVision ENB and all the recommended skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini settings for ultra graphics which includes no post processing and that time, when I launched it through SKSE, the post processing enabled itself and that's what happened. I'm not sure if there were any other elements at work. I may or may not be able to duplicate it later and tell you the formula when I'm home on my desktop.

I did recreate the glitch and it was simply RealVision ENB conflicting with the anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering. I imagine that it would happen with anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering turned on with any ENB that explicitly tells you turn those off. Hope you get the results you're looking for :D

GIF

I've seen something similar without an ENB on a lowend GPU when it over heated.   Not as rage inducing as the infinitely looping elevator ride out of Blackreach that wipes out your autosaves when your GPU isn't pushing enough frames per second to correctly load the new area, but still fun.