Hilarious moments with "mod conflicts"

This isn't a mod conflict exactly but this is what happened when my anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering turned themselves on in conflict with my ENB

GIF

I'd be interested in reproducing this  glitch if you happen to remember the enb setting, etc 

I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I went and fixed it as soon as I finished recording it a little haha. I was using RealVision ENB and all the recommended skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini settings for ultra graphics which includes no post processing and that time, when I launched it through SKSE, the post processing enabled itself and that's what happened. I'm not sure if there were any other elements at work. I may or may not be able to duplicate it later and tell you the formula when I'm home on my desktop.

I did recreate the glitch and it was simply RealVision ENB conflicting with the anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering. I imagine that it would happen with anti aliasing and anisotropic filtering turned on with any ENB that explicitly tells you turn those off. Hope you get the results you're looking for :D

Thanks a bunch!

time to go into the lab and play around!

• 3 months later...

The most hilariously bizarre thing happened to me yesterday when testing Deadly Drain for the first time.

I decided to play the game as a bona fide succubus - red skin, demonic wings, constant nakedness, you know the drill. I've decided my main combat strategy will be getting raped and killing the rapists by drain, because why wouldn't a succubus do such a thing? To facilitate getting raped a lot, I've fired up both Defeat and Deviously Helpless, and clad myself in some light bondage gear from DD. For the sake of creating a semi-coherent narrative, I've chosen the "warlock's thrall" option from LAL - the story in my head being, an aspiring warlock summoned me, I sucked the life out of him and thus was let loose on Skyrim.

Now, as some of you may know, Deadly Drain has this awesome option where the people killed by the drain have their models replaced with those of Draugr, so the succubus leaves behind nothing but withered husks in her wake. Of course I had this option active when I chatted the Novice Necromancer (the "Warlock" from the LAL scenario) up for sex. The scene started, I pressed the "kill on drain" hotkey, everything was looking great...

...except apparently there is a short moment in Deadly Drain, between the victim being himself and the victim turning into a dead draugr, and at this very brief moment, the game considers the guy to be a live draugr... who is a valid actor for Deviously Helpless' rape, and since I had a collar on my neck...

Long story short, the necromancer whom my succubus had just fucked to death rose up as a draugr, raped me, and then returned to his alchemy table as if nothing happened, seemingly content to join the ranks of the dead. Either he was way craftier than the story in my head assumed him to be, and getting drained by a succubus was a last step in some kind of necromantic ritual to grant him undeath, or I have a very special succubus indeed - one whose power isn't just to kill people, but to turn them into sentient undead by sleeping with them.

I'm almost tempted to try and replicate the "bug" in cities, turning all of Skyrim's inhabitants into draugr.

Just today I had the guy in Bleak Falls Barrow leave the spider web and run over to watch me get Estrus-ified.

Also about a week ago on an old version of Sevara with a different ENB setup I had someone in Whiterun with invisible thighs.

He - somewhat visible on the right - still complained about being tied up until after I killed the spider and cut the hole in the web he was supposed to be on.MxhKLax.jpg

She's got thighs so powerful I couldn't even comprehend them. And honestly, I never saw it affect another NPC in the entire game.DitBbdo.jpg

That's all I can really think of that was noteworthy. If I can tank through - or setstage - my way through the MQ up to dragons appearing, I might try and see if boning them causes any oddities worth posting about.

First playthrough of DD-CD, Taskquest 2;

After the lead up with the individual guards having their way with my PC I was all prepared for her to be the meat in a thalmor san...

"What the hell" I gasped as my PC grabbed a strap-on and made one of the guards her little bitch.

Either DD-CD derped or it was SL positioning at its 'fines', but Hi La Ri Ous all the same. It probably has to do with the 'treat strap-on as male' in a config somewhere.

Also I have been getting abused by Hydra's Slavegirls from time to time. The ones that are in chastity cause a dual mastu scene, making the abuse factor a bit moot. It could be half a dozen mods that cause this, but I'm enjoying it, so meh...

Sometimes really fun stuff can accidently happen. Yesterday i laught a lot when the following happened:

My PC was punished via XaZ Prison Overhaul at the whiterun market. But when one of the mean whiterun citizens wanted to abuse my PC in a miraculous turn of events a merciful guard killed him and the jailer.

Solution: Don't forget to turn off morality guards from spectator crowds mod during law enforcement ;).

i tried to see if i could copy this just for laughs, but i got one better,

DRAGON!

i just laughed my ass off since it was like

"hmmm why does this give me a case of deja vu?"

I think this was less of a conflict than unexpected behaviour, but my character had been hit by slut madness by more Devious Quests and was being butt fucked right by the main gate of Markarth... thing is at that same time a kid was entering the city and that mod banishes kids in its presence... so this kid would run by the public rutting make a comment and then disappear away to the cornfields at which point the kid ran back into the frame only to vanish again, and again.

Made even better was that I always have shadowplay on and I'd not realised my 5.1 headphone mic was on despite not being worn which shadowplay also picked up the sound from that, so when I watched the recording back I could clearly hear my muffled hysterical laughter in the background :D

• 1 month later...

Fallout new vegas when two mods collided 

A mod that allows pregnancy from any human or creature....really simple love it.

Stalkers...or something
scripts npcs or animals to become a stalker and try to sneak up to your player from behind and rape them.
lots of options to adjust stalker chance amount of them do they drug you etc etc etc love it also.

Get pregnant from deathclaw

2 days later give birth to deathclaw egg
2 days later hatches into baby
2 days later it grows to adult [i sped up the pregnancy and growth stages]
2 minutes later.....it rapes me and it gets me pregnant.....

it just crawled out to try and crawl right back in and out.....and in....and out....

with trapped in rubber and deviously cursed loot installed:

my pc is running around in solitude, fetching the delivery for the TIR-master. i thought i was gonna try out, if everything works so far, so i started whoring her out. first customer gives me a cursed collar that reacts to the TIR items and slowly kills me, because i cant get rid of either item.

npc from the quest walks up to me and wants to buy the delivery. right when he says he would pay 50000 for it, my pc dies as if he had a heartattack of some sort.

lesson learned: don't ever wear rubber suits

I just remembered something that, I'm not sure if it was a conflict or not but I had a character contract Sanguine Vampiris from receiving anal from a Dunmer vampire.

I got it when a vampire gave me a blowjob, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

With the extended towns and cities mod it add's a bath house or extends the hot springs with various npc's but I've also got Holidays installed. Visit those towns at night when there's a holiday and you'll find all the npc's from the bathing area celebrating in the street naked.

• 5 years later...

I don't know how this forum stands to necro-posting... So excuse me if i trespas.

However...

SL Deadly Drain.

-> Drain to Death by button press
-> Drain till draugr

What this mod doesn't tell you shouldn't use this combination on essential characters. They don't die, but look like draugry. So, i had my succubus running from falkreath to whiterun, when i met Trafalgar the Wanderer, or whatever his name is (random npc encounter, teaches speechcraft) Last dungeon left my succubus quite horny (luckily only a collar left), and with my Cursed Loot Settings i ran a high risk of getting into bondage gear that would hinder my playthrough.

Talked to the guy and tried to convince him to sex it (SLEN) but he refused. After conversation is done, deviously enslaved kicked in, making the wanderer suddenly all to eager for sex. Made a rude comment about the collar, me beeing a slave and proceded to rape my succubus. Awesome.

So i'd decided to drain him to death... only, he was essential! He turned right into a draugr, but was kneeling on the floor. I was scared, because i can't kill an essential npc, so i ran off.

2-3 hours passed. I joined the College of Winterhold. On my way to Sarthaal Ruins... Suddenly i hear someone shouting "I mount your Head on my wall!" Turned around and was scared shitless when a draugr stood behind me, waving his weapon at me. Pulled out my spells, roasted him, and he died. Went up to him to investigate... Trafalgar the Wanderer.  Back for what i did to him and his smooth skin. Not so essential any more it seems (I can only imagine, when the game respawned him, it gave him draugr stats). I laughed for quite a while...

###

Same Mod-set.

Stuck in a yoke. Whiterun guard saw me, decided to rape me. Just as i pushed the button for deadly drain, activating "Drain to death" Guard talks to me. And picked exactly the right one "You know what's wrong with people in skyrim nowadays? Everyone is obsessed with death" He knew, but he kept going, till he was draugr-fied. I had to catch my breath for a long while.

###

Cursed loot. Did the Chloe Quest (Spoiler incoming)

Spoiler

At the end, you end up at the dollmakers shop. Basically, a shipment went missing, the courier got bondaged and you save her. She works for the dollmaker, and when we got there, dollmaker was really mad at Chloe, expelling her. After Dollmakers Dialogue i talked to Chloe. She said she was expecting something like this, but she's fine with how things went and wants to tag along with me. Fine, i thought. Except, Random Sex mod kicked in, Chloe put a strapon on and proceeded to violently facefuck the Dollmaker who was trying to struggle, but without success... Guess she was a little angry after all for loosing her job. I laughed my ass off...

###

I don't know which mod this is, but when i sneakily activate a dead humanoid actor to look into the inventory, a menu pops up and all choices i have is "Sex" I'm not into necrophilia per se, but i don't have any other choice. The menu won't close until i picked an option, even if i only had that one... Havn't managed to find the culprit yet, so i normaly remember to not open a dead actor while sneaking, not this time.

So... Fine i thought.

Except, the dead actor was from the immersive patrols mod. A Stormcloak, at this point in my run, enemy to all of Whiterun. So the dead one rose up from the grave to hump my succubus from behind. The Guards and everyone else noticed and started to approach with weapons drawn. Me, locked in a sex animation with this revived dead could only watch as this turned into a circle-jerk, except with sharp blades instead of body-parts. All around us angry nords, smacking the guy that humps my succubus. Afterwards he disappeared and everyone was normal again. Except me, i had to catch my breath yet again...

###

"Orgnar, are you listening?" Delphine, while fucking him with a strapon from behind.

"Hard not to" Orgnar. Thank you Random Sex...

###

• 8 months later...

After installing quite a few new mods (I know, don't install too many at the same time, but it was late and I was in a hurry to finish), I start a SL animation.

Then Aela's tits start getting clipped and spazzing out of control, extending many meters and doing the helicopter.

I couldn't stop laughing.

I kinda had a WTF moment. xD With "TDF Prostitution" I was able to have fun time with the Nord dude in the Whiterun tavern. He was like "So nice to have you friend!". Then I tried "Radiant Prostitution" and HAD to ask him if he wants some fun (it was my job after all) and he was like: "Whoring yourself out? That's sad!" and walked away. I guess I have to decide which mod I want to use. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Still trying to finalize my playthrough list fighting conflict after conflict.  The opening theme song was designed for the game, but now it's become the theme song for my conflict fights.  The longer the song plays it's like slaying a beast to me ... it's that last mod that refuses to run that kills me. lol

This is the closest I've got.

Way back in 2012-13 or so, back when Sanguine's Debauchery was the new shit. Fancied a jack, got captured by a forsworn, but the mod was, at the time, super fuckin' broken. Break free, then suddenly get the achievement for all perks in vampire mode. At this point, roomie comes in to congratulate me on that, and sees me sitting dick in hand in a dark room.

I don't know how or why it happened, or what mods were involved, but while I was in Falkreathe I was raped by a certain grieving farmer. When he was done, this horse stomped over and informed me that I had was under arrest for public indecency.