Hilarious moments with "mod conflicts"

tl:dr Random Sex mod + Kill children NPC mod = fucked up shit

Yep, something I'm aware of. I check the isChild() setting and nothing else, so any mods that remove the child flag will cause children to become involved. There are a number of other checks that can be made (WaxenFigure posted some in my Random Sex thread a while back), but I haven't got around to taking a look.

I don't know if this is a conflict but once in a dungeon I was defeated by two spiders and each time they had their fun, both of them were on top of me in different places. One was working in the lower region with it's mouth and the other was doing it with his stinger, also in the lower region. As if that weren't enough, three draugr came running from nowhere and I was closed in toward a wall with no way to escape.

• 2 months later...

Back when I was using Sex Addicts I came across the encounter with 2 redguards harassing the redguard woman and It went like this.  They were harassing her for being the woman they are looking for and she said "You better leave me alone before I do something drastic" at which time she turned and began to rape my character in full view of the two Al'ikr. At this point I am just thinking 'WTF?! Why does something drastic have to involve me?!'

Once I happened upon a major battle between the Stormcloaks and the Imperials that was from Immersive Patrols. There were 20 plus per side.

With Sexlab Defeat installed, they whittled each other down, ignoring anyone actively committing a rape. Within 90 seconds there was basically a 16 person Orgy going on of rapes and counter-rapes between people of all genders, atop a stack of 20ish corpses.

I tossed the Stormcall Shout and ran off.

Once I happened upon a major battle between the Stormcloaks and the Imperials that was from Immersive Patrols. There were 20 plus per side.

With Sexlab Defeat installed, they whittled each other down, ignoring anyone actively committing a rape. Within 90 seconds there was basically a 16 person Orgy going on of rapes and counter-rapes between people of all genders, atop a stack of 20ish corpses.

I tossed the Stormcall Shout and ran off.

Well, at least they got to see fireworks. :P

With Submit + NudeCreatures + PuppetMaster and all the things so a Giant can have a fully functional boner and a fully animated sex scene...

Those who already used PuppetMaster or something else so a Giant can be used as a follower know their are really slow....

Ran into a bunch of Thalmor guys (I was with Lydia and a bandit puppet), they were much stronger than me and my 2 followers (the 3rd follower, the Giant, was really really far behind) and I had to use Submit to not dying, got raped by one of them and my followers got raped too, then bound and left there, I tried to escape but when I finally did it the Thalmor guys came back and before having to use Submit again, my Giant was here ! It made them all fly to the moon and then it raped me...

bugged Defeat mod: In the middle of being taught a lesson about taking on 10 bandits at once in combat, one of the smartguys decided to agro, used savage strike and decapitated the PC in a rather tasteless manner.

real needs + sanguine debauchery + real needs: the poor PC got tied up while she was just drinking to prevent death by dehydration, would slide down in the water and got to drink more than she could handle.

sanguine debauchery: captured by remaining bandit in redoran's retreat, tied up, owner steps on a trap and dies, the PC is left bound and helpless as hardcore mode was on and the PC couldn't move.

defeat: tied up female thief, left her to wild creatures, felt bad and ran back, misclicked and gruesomely murdered her while she screamed for mercy. alt+f4 and feeling bad. :P

• 1 month later...

"SexLab - Submit + Devious Devices + PB" + naked giants weight

It seems I managed to get away twice from the "SL Submit" submit while not finishing the "quest" completely somehow.

What happened?

I was at a giant's camp with a Giantess (due to the "naked giants" mod). I wanted to see what would happend if I submit here. All of a sudden a bandit boss from an earlier cleaned (i.e. boss killed) fort spawned next to me (very much alive and eager) and started binding and shagging me. Inbetween the Giantess (turning into a Giant with hard-on) took his/her turn and when falling to the floor exausted, the bandit boss took over again.

So far, so good. Eventually I managed to escape, kill the bandit boss and retrieve my money and things, forgetting about the Giantess. A small adventure with a wolf on the way to Whiterun, fucked, killed, moved on....

Now half an hour (realtime) later or so, not thinking about those two events and enjoying and loosing the brawl with Uthgerd (forgetting my Auto-Submit was still set to 25%) all of a sudden the following two guys showed up in the unlikeliest of all places, both taking turns and getting killed by the patrons:

post-110237-0-45286000-1397983195_thumb.jpg

Mine wasn't really due to a mod conflict, but rather a bug that Dragon Combat Overhaul was mangling people with along with having the Dragon Chew Toy mod (it's never leaving my load order, ever because of this). I have SL with Dangerous Nights, decided to rest because of RND complaining. I thought, maybe nothing would happen. I was wrong. Sure enough I was being taken advantage of. I was like "Bawls."

A few moments later a dragon swooped down to chomped at the bandit and ended up eating dirt right beside the scene (which at first I was slamming my mouse screaming "GET UP GET UP GET UP!). He quickly recovered, snapped at the bandit, stole the bandit from the scene, shook the bandit around as he squeaked like a chew toy, then was flung toward Riften. I was stuck there, stark naked, couldn't move and suffered the same fate after setting me on fire. I was still on fire as I squeaked and I was still on fire as I was flung. Of course, I died. Both in the game and from laughing so damn hard. How the heck am I supposed to put that in a fanfic?! Seriously.. I can't even.

Edit: I'm kinda tempted to try Fire and Ice Overhaul now.

Not exactly a conflict, but it used two mods and made me chuckle, so I guess it qualifies.

Mods in question are Captured Dreams Shop and Devious Interactions. I started a new game with Live Another Life and decided to start in the Falkreath Inn, since I wanted to test the new quests and punishment scenes in Captured Dreams. On my way to the shop, I chatted up the wench Narri and chose the Devious Interactions dialog "what do you think about restraints". After a moment of thinking, she declined my offer to put her in bondage gear (I didn't have any, but that's beside the point).

Few minutes later, I'm in the Captured Dreams Shop, accepting the delivery quest. Guess who the target of the quest was? Yup, Narri. Should I be offended that she likes to play bondage, but not with me, or should I be proud that I made her reconsider her sex life?

Not a sex mod conflict, but still sexy. I'm using the Mannequins Look Like You mod, so every mannequin is a copy of my character. But this includes even mannequins that don't belong to you yet. Upon arriving at Raven Rock I went poking around the town and found myself in Severin Manor, which you are later awarded as a player home. Upon opening the door to the master bedroom, I was greeted by four naked statues of myself, and I was briefly freaked out as to why this house of people that shouldn't have ever seen me before would have that kind of thing in their home.

• 3 weeks later...

okay not a mod conflict at all, but still funny as hell.  Had my Whoreborn working Whiterun, and this guard walks up, and says, "Hey, Hey, Hey! Watch the magic."  He proceeds to walk around to the other side of us, stops again and says. "Wish you would enchant my sword."    I nearly choked on my beer.

You might enjoy this one, it's a combination of hilarious and horrifying.

Spent the weekend trying to figure out the mods, took multiple tries, but finally got everything properly installed; SoS, CBBE, Sexlab, Radiant Prostitution tweaked, and a bunch of others. I've got a Khajit in Whiterun which I'm testing these with, and suddenly everything finally works! Woohoo! Let's bang everyone!

As I start working around the tavern, I proposition the bard Mikael. He accepts, and I jog upstairs to the bedroom. He dosen't follow. Huh, he's still playing the flute. Ok, head back downstairs, thinking something's broken again, I talk to him, and the option to strip and start working is there. Click, let's see if this works. The two of us strip, and he starts pouding my khajit's ass.

And then he starts to sing.

Mikael proceeds to get through every verse of Ragnar the Red as he continues through the full suite of anal animations, singing all the time, climaxing soon after the finale of the song. I'm dying of laughter.

The characters dress. I talk to him for my money.

And suddenly, we're stipping again. It's an encore performance, as he launches into "The Age of Opression/Aggression" as my khajit sucks him off. Climax, song ends.

Applause.

From the orphan Lucia. ohgod.

(;° ロ°)

i dont really consider this a conflict, more like a glorious interaction, but anyway i've found a good combination to be sexlab defeat and immersive patrols (i think its immersive patrols, could be civil war overhaul).  anyway, the mod adds warzone like combat where large numbers of imperial and stormcloak soldiers randomly duke it out.  sounds fine, until you enable npc vs npc rape events, with that the killing field turns into the screwing field.  and you know you are near one of those areas when you see a slew of "imperial/stormcloak wants to rape stormcloak/imperial".

i dont really consider this a conflict, more like a glorious interaction, but anyway i've found a good combination to be sexlab defeat and immersive patrols (i think its immersive patrols, could be civil war overhaul).  anyway, the mod adds warzone like combat where large numbers of imperial and stormcloak soldiers randomly duke it out.  sounds fine, until you enable npc vs npc rape events, with that the killing field turns into the screwing field.  and you know you are near one of those areas when you see a slew of "imperial/stormcloak wants to rape stormcloak/imperial".

Except the screwing ends a little early if a person attacks the victims. Which happens all the time for me.

Was playing with sexlab werewolves and used the rape option on a thalmor soldier i'd beat (came across one of them bands in werewolf form) everything works but then i get explosive rag doll at the end (man thats high pressure cum) which knocked me off the road and down a hill and straight into DA bleedout mod after losing my form.

The waitiing group of bandits promptly enslaved me :(

Having Sha, Ciceria, and Cicerola ad followers, and just these 3. Every time I enter the college, they beat his ass and go dominant on his ass. don't know what causes it, but it is really kinda gratifying, to see that elven prick get screwed in the butt.

Not sure if it was a conflict, but it was pretty funny. Was using Submit and Inigo.

Was on my way to kill Movarth the vampire in Morthal with my buddy Inigo. We get into the cave, everything is going smoothly. We reach Movarth and oh crap, he's way stronger than I what I was ready for. I have auto submit on, so he beats me down and both Inigo and I submit. Immediately, Movarth begins raping all the other vampires in the cave while completely ignoring me. After he finishes with two of the female vampires, he starts fucking Inigo in the ass. At this point I'm laughing. Bad move on my part, because as soon as Movarth finished, Inigo started raping me. Then both Inigo and Movarth start raping me using the double penetration animation. After they finished, everyone just kind of stood there looking all akward.

This next one was using Submit and ZaZ animations. Again not sure what conflicted here, but this one killed me.

All by myself making my way to Esbern in the Ratway. Get to Esbern and convince him to come with me. He gathers his things up and we start to head out. At this point, some Thalmor agents attack me as is normal. Well, these guys were badasses since they pasted both me and Esbern. Again I'm playing with auto submit on (I always play with that on :P) so naturally both Esbern and I submit. Thalmor dude has his fun with me for a bit and then ties me up. So far everything is going normally. For some reason, I just can't get myself free. I keep failing and of course Thalmor dude has to come and bang me again. On the last failure, the Thalmor guy uses the ZaZ pillory/broom animation.

Out of nowhere, Esbern comes flying down the stairs to my rescue. Here's the problem...he's stark naked and tied up while lying on his side (the standard Submit animation). So now Esbern is sliding around the room in this state. He then begins attacking the Thalmor dude raping me. So now I'm stuck in a pillory with a broom being shoved up my ass while a naked and tied up Esbern is sliding around the room shooting icicle magic from his dick. I couldn't handle it. Neither could the game apparently, because it crashed after Esbern mauled the Thalmor dude with his dick magic. Best mod conflict I've had yet.

Back in the time of SexAdicts I had Vilja has companion. So we went clear a cave of some bandits, in the end of the fight, the Boss manage to put my PC in bleed animation, in that same moment Vilja hit the Boss saying something like "take your hands of him" and start to rape the bandit, while raping the bandit she continue her lines almost synchronised with the animation "take that, and that....". It was the best scene I see in my Skyrim

I was laughing and thinking "I want more of this".

So I almost never have mod conflicts because I have a fast machine and make sure the mods are up to par...but sometimes weird crap happens anyway.

When I'm in the mood for trouble, I generally go for a bandit fort, knowing full well I'm going to lose. As expected this time, I get beatdown and submit. Guy number one starts raping my woman and then for some reason, the other bandits took offense to this and started attacking him. Most of them were pretty low, so he starts killing them. The last guy does finally kill him though, except I'm still standing there getting air humped. He just sort of stands there and says "you should put some clothes on our you'll freeze to death." A giant had been walking nearby and suddenly this bandit gets blasted up into the air and I'm left standing there going "what the hell just happened?"