[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Is not so hard to create a slider set for it in outfit studio that haves belly node u should try

Belive or not i suck at bodyslide, i prefer use 3ds max to fit clothes for body, idk i cant move right the armors/body meshes at bodyslide, goes all wrong and messed, but ty its k, ill w8 so project citrus getting done.

My loving Son lol

Well, ähm.... ok .... you just made my day. 2 min ago i thought i can go to bed.... but now i'm afraid to roll out of my bed laughing (roobl?!) :D

i think i will dream about this screenshot for the next few days

This is some kind of Halloween sweet joke.... maybe a bit late :D

I am sure a mixed race can be done, the screenshot is 100% genuine m8.. I am looking around to see if it is possible, to make or fuse together different races, and for the races to be picked up and splice them together. But the race are already made and are in game, well sorta in game... I am just started to learn 3dsmax so hell knows what kinda shit I can come up with, only the creature with 2 legs will be supported. I have a few friends on STEAM who know meshes and textures, see what they say. But look at that screenshot, it is trying to do exactly that..

Ok i think i can make BeeingFemale compatible with mixed races.....

Just thought about an overhaul for the baby selection. But this would make it incompatible with the "old" Race AddOns.

With the new System it would be possible to create mixed races and having more then 1 Baby per race / mixed race.

So it would be possible to have 10 different looking khajiit children, or 10 different looking nord children, or even 10 different looking nord-khajiit children.

Would this be helpful?

Carry on with what you are doing for the mo, let me have a look at 3dsmax its an old 2010 version so have no idea if it will import the nif files needed even for a test subject. Reason I am saying this, is because it might not work my end and I do not want to get peoples hopes up..

"This would help alot. A little Install wizzard with some options like "choice your body"... "choice your skeleton" ... "choice your texture", .... and all those options...."

Would be very nice if someone could help him with the mod so it could be a complete 'female mod' that could include all those things - and throw in the titt and booty shaking for the boys aswell - then it would quickly become one of the top mods for skyrim- both for women and male gamers :)

"Simulating the FH Hormones isn't that easy" - LOL!! That made me giggle ;p

Could you put the screen flashes back for pms effect and ovulation pain etc. The one thing I really like about Beta 2 was it was quite intrusive and kept reminding you that you were roleplaying a female.

Beta 3 doesn't really nag you the same way. For instance tonight I just happened to glance at the skills screen and noticed my health was down, on checking further in magical effects I discovered I had pms but there was nothing there to really alert me like there was in Beta 2.

Don't get me wrong its a great mod but if you're a roleplayer the earlier version gave much stronger signals that you were passing though each cycle

EDIT: Might be nice as well to bring back the old mission update in the centre of the screen with the drum sound for anyone using RND where you get a lot of messages in the top left the change of cycle is easily missed amongst all the other messages

Could you put the screen flashes back for pms effect and ovulation pain etc. The one thing I really like about Beta 2 was it was quite intrusive and kept reminding you that you were roleplaying a female.

[...]

Agreed, it was quite immersive. It reminds of back in my Fallout days and the effects of crippled limbs. The head crippling ringing/blurring effect was quite good as a way to debuff the player directly and not just be a negative effect to check on the status screen, which scores high on the immersive ladder for me.

[...]

About the Menstruation blood - The next release will have it again. For some realson i've forgot to implementate it in Beta 3.

Same to the cramps and ovulation pains

[...]

I believe though that milzsch is aware of this problem, and the next upcoming version will have them implemented again. I'm assuming that the pregnancy debuffs will also come back as well, with the sprinting bug also fixed.

Also, a shameless self-plug about making pregnancy more immersive that I posted pre-Beta 3.  :ph34r:

Most of the suggestion stuff seems to be regards to children stuff atm, so here’s a bit of a suggestion list from me about improving / building upon the conditions already in the beta. You've got your ideas to work on milzschnitte, and you should totally continue on with them, but if you keep these ideas in your back pocket to think about, then that would be great!

· Some of the debuffs during pregnancy could use a bit more description on how they actually affect you in game. Pregnancy Slowness disables sprinting, but I wasn’t too sure what Pregnancy Drain did.

Some additional debuffs or buffs would be welcome – like a small boost to Restoration magic due to additional life 'energy' within you, or a chance to temporarily disable jogging (not sprinting) due to a sore back and swollen ankles.

· While on the description note, some additional messages in general during gestation would be great, starting from being sick and noticing you’re growing a small belly to heavily waddling around with sore ankles, a big hindering belly, and swollen/lactating breasts. I could put together a list of messages for you should you be interested, such as ‘Your underclothes are starting to feel tight’ or ‘Your swollen stomach has started to curve out in an unmistakable bulge of pregnancy’.

· One neat feature with Hentai Pregnancy was random staggering with the Pregnancy Symptoms option turned on. I thought that it was due to fetal motion, which would be a welcome feature to Beeing Female pregnancy. Not anything graphic wise, but just the random staggering chance coupled with a player gasp and perhaps a single in-game heart beat sound clip to emulate the muffled sound of fetal motion itself.

· One really key feature I like about Beeing Female is the Labor Phase. Most pregnancy mods I’ve played between Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim just have a simple drop to the ground and pop a baby out scenario. Having the labor more drawn out matches well with the gritty atmosphere of Skyrim, and adheres a bit more to the simulation of ‘Beeing’ a female is.

Having the labor start with the water break is perfect, but you could have it more drawn out over hours (no longer than a day, perhaps) with progressively worse and severe debuffs:

o The periodic red flashes, from red-tinged screen edges to blinding red screens.

o Moans of pains / pained expressions

o Progressively decreasing health / magicka / stamina recovery rates.

o Becoming encumbered during the duration of the labor phrase.

o Temporary knockdown effects (like essentials NPCs do, or another custom animation like the birthing animation).

So you could attempt to continue adventuring while during active labor, but the debuffs would heavily suggest that you shouldn’t  :P

· As I mentioned before, putting in more expressions add another layer of juicy immersion to the mod. A temporary pained face during a bout of morning sickness, or an annoyed/embarrassed look during menstruation.

As always milzschnitte, take your time with things and keep on truckin’!

Hi Milz,

There are tweo issues what I found as I countinously using your mod.

First I don`t know why, but the game keep disabling beeing female. Well not real disablement, just I used to get those messages like x came inside you and sperm used to be added. Well after a couple transition and hours the game used to forget these, I havent get anything. No message, no sperm added.

However there is another mod called Apropos. I using them together with your mod, because it is good to track what kind of scene are your character in, and you can see where you should get something.

The thing is, Apropos doing the same. After several load, fast travel it just stopping giving messages.

In this case I used to refresh sexlab, and if it is not helping (sometimes not) I used to disable your mod, load a save, save it again (with Apropos and Beeing Female disabled) quit, enable the mods, load the save, wait until reinitialize. After this procedure the mods working again, for another couple of fast travels, hours, whatever...

The issue is with it, that it is really tiring, and annoying. I have to re- do this every so often. I am not saying the problem is with your mod. Maybe sexlab?

But strangely when I reinstall your mod it is helps...scratches head....

The second issue is the papyrus spam.

Is that intended?

I read someone here have the same log entry and it is just keep spamming.

Is there any way to stop it?

Thanks,

Meta

Got some news:

1. Just removed the Papyrus-Spam: "ERROR: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]"

2. I think i just figured out the biggest bug - The bug that don't realize the sperm in a woman... now the Info spell should display all names, the pregnancy should work correctly, .....

Next step will be remove the "no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" PapyrusLog Spam. All i know this is the last Papyrus Spam Message

@metaton: i realy don't know where this bug cames from. But i don't think it's sexlab or BeeingFemale.

What is it can be then if it is not Sexlab or Beeing Female? No other mod can interfere with these settings i think...maybe Skyui itself? What is responsible to recognising these events? Now I am really curious:) Tell me please:)

There is one more thing can be  if they are  not the above ones then...maybe change the Ugrid settings wasn`t a good idea after all  and it is true that it can break scripts...

When you will post the fixed version, master:)?

Also "the biggest bug" can cause my problem? Maybe...as I have problem with no sperm added...

I think you've messages enabled in the BeeingFemale MCM Settings

When your bug appear, is the Beeing Female Quest still active?

is there somewhere in the Quest Log -> Other a quest like "Luthal Phase", or "Being a female" or something like that?

And no, the "big bug" only bugs the handling of the sperm. The sperm will be added but somestimes it won't be handeld anymore.

The Message should be shown anyways. When the message won't show up one of this things can be the reason:

- the BeeingFemale quest was removed for some reason

- SexLab won't raise the orgasm event

- SexLab was removed for some reason

- there is an infinity loop anywhere.

Could we have an option to remove the contraception potion, I'm getting them spawning in chests and (this is purely personal) I found them out of place in the game (effective chemical contraception is a modern invention).

No problem with them in the cooking addon mod as I can just ignore them but I'd prefer them not to spawn as loot

Just a quick question...am I supposed to get 35 of the large and 45 of the small contraception fluids when I start the game? I've noticed that occasionally I will start with 5 of each, but most of the time 35 and 45. Which is great for selling, but does weigh a bit.

I get the 35 and 45 as well though I normally use the console to remove them

Archived