[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

what is BeeingFemale_Cooking.esp

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22840-modwip-beeing-female-for-ssl-15/page-59?do=findComment&comment=741918

it is linked other there... with that you can craft the potions in the cooking pot then.

When your character is a male one, the "Information" Menu will show the womans you came inside.

But it's possible that this won't work correctly. Seems there are still some little bugs.

I've tried some prostitutuin mods already a few ages ago :) ... But none of them had an automatic-function like in AP.

But never mind, i can life without... just would be great to have something like that :D

not really sure what you mean with automatic mode...

i didnt realy play around with the prostitution mods yet, but i think with sexlab working girl you can "activate working mode" for you or your companion in the menu/with a hotkey and npcs approach you then. (i think in this mod you start low with blowjobs etc and around 5 gold earnings, but you "rank up" and unlock more poses if i remember it right.)

and with radiant prostitution, there is a option in the menu for active (player talks to npcs), passive (npcs come to the player) and both options... so when you "work" for a innkeeper and walk around the town npcs should come to you too "automatically" with the both option on. (i think this one gives around 200 gold per "serving" based on a bunch of values you can set in the modmenu.)

well and then there is sexlab approach where npcs go to you and talk to you based on arousal and attractiveness etc. (not sure if that still needs another mod for prostitution dialog options to appear (i.e. i think working girl also has menu options to add dialog options in addition to the activate-able whore mode for the player and companion) or if approach already has some build in... i think it has some build in, but that might just be normal sex not sex for gold.)

With automatic function i meen like in Animated Prostitution

You've got a spell (shout) that opens a menu. In this menu you can set the Working location and the grabbing location.. Then you can start the prostitution.

After starting, the player controlls are disabled and the PC will walk to the grabbing location. Then the PC will look for some NPCs, ran to one of them, then both will walk to the working location for some sex.... after that the NPC will give some money to the player and the player will walk to the grabbing location again... or will make a little break....

You don't have to press any key or button after you've start the prostitution. No dialogs, no walking, .... everything works automaticly and you can make some coffee or drinking coke. For disabling the prostitution you only have to press the shout key again.

@DavinaJo: This must be a realy old version. It's true, the Beta 1 made the player essential. But this was fixed already. Try to use the latest Beta, it has some great new features and most of the bugs are fixed :)

@Nacroe: At now only the "active sperm" is listed. But i've already thought about other options. Listing the pregnant womans too, would be like game-cheating... Because the Guy won't realy know if he impregnated her. But i thought about an option to show/hide impregnated womans, too.

At now this would cost to many ressources i think - but i think i can find a way.

I walked in on two NPC's having sex, and I guess once they were done I got a message saying " Allison does not have the Beeingfemale spell" Is that something I should worry about? or does it mean she can't get pregnant? she was a elder lady by the looks of it. it was dark though.

it's weird that may game has started crashing randomly, I think this has something to do with either this mod or SOS. Could someone take a look? Thank in advance.

Looks like SoS might be the culprit.. and I said Might.

beeing female mod requires actor events mod.. do you have that installed? i had a lot of problems with the game CTDing till i installed actor events

it's weird that may game has started crashing randomly, I think this has something to do with either this mod or SOS. Could someone take a look? Thank in advance.

Looks like SoS might be the culprit.. and I said Might.

beeing female mod requires actor events mod.. do you have that installed? i had a lot of problems with the game CTDing till i installed actor events

yes,I have Actor event installed. I usually git ctd after running the for 30-40 mins, when I tried to loot, talk to NPC, open inventory...

I restarted skyrim and did exact the same things, and the game ran normally, but after 30-40 mins, I got ctd again. 

I'm so happy this work with vilja an other custom followers yeeeey ! Now i have to make them stay ranged or they will loose the baby, would be great have this vinculated to some mod of kids that haves kajits or other variety of childs just saying, the npc kids spawned will be the same? Thnx in advance

I walked in on two NPC's having sex, and I guess once they were done I got a message saying " Allison does not have the Beeingfemale spell" Is that something I should worry about? or does it mean she can't get pregnant? she was a elder lady by the looks of it. it was dark though.

You can ignorew this message - all i know it's a debug-message (i hope ^^... otherwise i have to make it so). Elder (female) peaple can't become pregnant. There time is over :) But they (male) can still impregnate women.

im sorry i know im stupid to ask but i dont know how to cure abortus, please help?

Depending on the abortus state. Just saw i made a mistake with English Translations - in the MCM Menu there stands "drehender Abortus" - This is the "imminent miscarriage".

But back to your question.

As long it's only the imminent miscarriage, you can still cure it. You can do this when you wait or when you drink health postions (hope i implementated it already :) )

A health postion gives 10% of it's healing to the baby - so if you got a potion that heals 150 HP, the baby gets 15 HP.

The time will healt the baby, too - but slowly

Don't know where the CTD comes from - sry. I've got a lot of CTD but my skyrim is a Beta-Work-Stations at all :)

The last CTD i could fix, was updating FNIS to the latest version. This helped a lot and fixed many bugs.

BeeingFemale don't require ActorEvents anymore. But now it shouldn't be a problem without.

No u don't need weight, u just need tho have the mesh that grows with skeleton, like psb or hdt bodies to be generated by body slide, if u use weight option u will see people in game with more weight and looking pregnant, with skeleton no matther the weight, the non pregnant will look normal, just need to have the skeleton and meshes for body, clothes and armors, all availible here in loverslab, vanilla, skympy, Tera armor with belly node for skeleton changes

Getting Papyrus spam a couple of times per second:

[05/06/2014 - 09:28:29PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 106
[05/06/2014 - 09:28:29PM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107

Edit: I see two other reports of the same error since 3.19 came out.

Great mod, but I'm not sure if the pregnancy function is working for me. I turned all the chances of pregnancy for player, companions and NPC up to 100%, had plenty of sex during ovulation period and into the luteal phase, but there was never any pregnancy. 

Also, is there anything within the mod that tracks NPC/Companion pregnancy and informs you of it? 

And lastly, does Hentai Pregnancy interfere with this mod?

[Edit: Left off the Source and Actors folders. Retesting now...]

@milzschnitte - Can you think of a reason why this code below would return True for the PC (PC is pregnant) and the Info window in Beeing Female menu would return NOT pregnant?

bool function IsPregnantByBeeingFemale(actor ActorRef)
  if bBeeingFemale==true && BeeingFemalePregnancy != none
    return ActorRef.HasSpell(BeeingFemalePregnancy)
  endIf
  return false
endFunction

Edit: Scratch that... the reason is me being an idiot with something screwy in my code :)

No u don't need weight, u just need tho have the mesh that grows with skeleton, like psb or hdt bodies to be generated by body slide, if u use weight option u will see people in game with more weight and looking pregnant, with skeleton no matther the weight, the non pregnant will look normal, just need to have the skeleton and meshes for body, clothes and armors, all availible here in loverslab, vanilla, skympy, Tera armor with belly node for skeleton changes

Ah, okay, I didn't know that. That would explain why all women in my game look 15 months pregnant. :)

The children come out with no eyes or teeth. Also their hair messes up and leaves them semi bald. Is there any fix for this?

ahahaha...skyrim birth defects.

too much ale, mead and wine during the pregnancy?

or infront of the PC.... :) jk

I've got the same problem... it's my fault. I want to much features... and now i have to much bugs :)

The children come out with no eyes or teeth. Also their hair messes up and leaves them semi bald. Is there any fix for this?

ahahaha...skyrim birth defects.

too much ale, mead and wine during the pregnancy?

or infront of the PC.... :) jk

I've got the same problem... it's my fault. I want to much features... and now i have to much bugs :)

Ahh Okay. I made the children completely vanilla since I thought it was the Children of the sky mod itself. So Im not the only one with that problem

Archived