[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Is the character supposed to get pregnant only if sperm is present at the end of ovulate phase? She will not get pregnant if sperm is present at the begining of ovulate phase but NOT the end?

Also, is pregnant chance accumulated if she carry sperm from multiple men? My PC has sperm of 6-7 men with conceive chance of 30% but she never get pregnant.

The "Enable conception for this phase" doesnt seem to work for me, I have it ticked at all phase but my PC still cant get pregnant unless it's ovulate phase.

Is the character supposed to get pregnant only if sperm is present at the end of ovulate phase? She will not get pregnant if sperm is present at the begining of ovulate phase but NOT the end? Also, is pregnant chance accumulated if she carry sperm from multiple men? My PC has sperm of 6-7 men with conceive chance of 30% but she never get pregnant. The "Enable conception for this phase" doesnt seem to work for me, I have it ticked at all phase but my PC still cant get pregnant unless it's ovulate phase.

.. 30% is low...even when with 50%, sometimes i can't get pregnant. Therefore, if you want to see your character get pregnant, set the bar to 100% or at least 70%.

it would be nice if the mod is disabled by default

so we dont have to wait next cycle for our MCM changes to take over.

and.. I am not seeing any blood on my NPC thighs during menstruation phase

all in all this version is the most stable

-male PC tester

I have a bug to report with beta 3.19.

My PC was riding a horse when miscarriage pains hit her (with the red image space).... and instantly was flung high into the air.

This is a known issue when changing nodes while mounted. 

Hello. Im not the greatest at using mods, just started messing with them 2-3 months ago... I have the basic's pretty down, here's my problem I dont know if this is a bug or a mod conflict or Im missing something..... I just dont know but the "cum inside" effect never triggers, there is never sperm inside.... I thought perhaps it just doesnt show up as notification or in McM but that wasnt the case as I serviced an entire legion and waited weeks to see if any effects happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is one of my favorite mods and I'm trying not to have to roll back the Sexlab version and BF version... Heres my Mod Load order (I had SD+ on there but read someone had a conflict, I uninstalled it made a new save and tried... no avail.)
    (0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1)    Update.esm
    (2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3)    Dragonborn.esm
    (4)    HearthFires.esm
    (5)    ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
    (6)    SexLab.esm
    (7)    SexLabAroused.esm
    (8)    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    (9)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    (10)    actorEvents.esm
    (11)    Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
    (12)    BeeingFemale.esm
    (13)    CinematicFireFX.esp
    (14)    StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
    (15)    StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
    (16)    StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
    (17)    SFO - Dragonborn.esp
    (18)    Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
    (19)    Grass_On_Steroids_SFO.esp
    (20)    RealisticWaterTwo.esp
    (21)    RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
    (22)    Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
    (23)    Moss Rocks.esp
    (24)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
    (25)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
    (26)    CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
    (27)    CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
    (28)    CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
    (29)    CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
    (30)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
    (31)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
    (32)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
    (33)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
    (34)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
    (35)    FNISspells.esp
    (36)    Brawl Bugs CE.esp
    (37)    SkyUI.esp
    (38)    Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
    (39)    RaceMenu.esp
    (40)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (41)    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    (42)    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    (43)    SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
    (44)    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    (45)    ImmersiveFP.esp
    (46)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (47)    LoversVictim.esp
    (48)    TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
    (49)    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    (50)    Run For Your Lives.esp
    (51)    When Vampires Attack.esp
    (52)    ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp
    (53)    Better Vampires.esp
    (54)    Path of Shadows.esp
    (55)    The Grotto-Arena for Skyrim.esp
    (56)    TradeBarter.esp
    (57)    Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
    (58)    JBS_banking_redux.esp
    (59)    RGMsAlchemistsCompendium.esp
    (60)    KatixasBeerBrewery.esp
    (61)    katixasciderhouse.esp
    (62)    Expensive Investments.esp
    (63)    RE_RealEstate.esp
    (64)    Northern Bathhouses.esp
    (65)    FishingInSkyrim.esp
    (66)    Rooq_Bathing_TwoCell_HearthFires.esp
    (67)    SexLabDefeat.esp
    (68)    mjhReducedGoldRewards.esp
    (69)    skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp
    (70)    SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp
    (71)    Spousetocustomhome.esp
    (72)    MercenaryCaptainMod.esp
    (73)    Birds.esp
    (74)    Birdsofskyrim.esp
    (75)    CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
    (76)    A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
    (77)    Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
    (78)    High Level Enemies.esp
    (79)    High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp
    (80)    High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp
    (81)    xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
    (82)    SexLab Romance.esp
    (83)    LoversComfort.esp
    (84)    SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
    (85)    SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
    (86)    MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
    (87)    TradeRoutes.esp
    (88)    SpousesEnhanced.esp
    (89)    SWT1.2.esp
    (90)    Sexlab_Mortality.esp
    (91)    SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
    (92)    bardscollegewithoutfix.esp
    (93)    SexLabGuild.esp
    (94)    Hunting in Skyrim.esp
    (95)    3DNPC.esp
    (96)    RealisticRoomRental.esp
    (97)    RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
    (98)    vAutosaveManager.esp
    (99)    DeadlyCombat.esp
    (100)    FemaleWerewolf.esp
    (101)    dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
    (102)    posesivecorpses.esp
    (103)    Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
    (104)    JobsofSkyrim.esp
    (105)    Ekkii Spouse Life.esp
    (106)    Inconsequential NPCs.esp
    (107)    Banditry.esp
    (108)    Tougher Traps.esp
    (109)    Traps Make Noise.esp
    (110)    Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
    (111)    SexLab Cumshot.esp
    (112)    BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
    (113)    PrivateNeeds.esp
    (114)    PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp
    (115)    ASIS-Dependency.esp

A suggestion I have to help with estrus chaurus is simply to abort the Beeing Female fetus if the player gets impregnated by the chaurus (because the chaurus "sperm" is invasive and corrosive, or something). That way you don't have to worry about dual pregnancies.

heh ok somehow this got quite long and is a ton of text about ideas... just wanted to "report" that the potions might be bugged but then went on from one to the next and oh well...

tldr version:

-starts with how sperm essences might be bugged and always remove all sperm.

-goes on to copying the procreation sperm removal power in again with the "one try for each sperm" and the addition of the potions that have then a chance to still remove sperm. with the potent potion having a 1/4th chance to even remove sperm deep inside.

-then goes to conception and how there could be different chances of fertilization based on where the egg (traveling/uterus) and sperm is. (vagina "under wash out timer"/ uterus "over washout timer").

-then contraception potions... if npcs use them at the moment... and how they could be changed with different ideas (chance to kill sperm when it gets added once or a chance every X hours to kill sperm)

-then mixes male virility into everything and sperm life that counts down instead of a flat "X days then sperm disappears" and how sperm life could be lowered with the continuous contraception checks.

-then the idea of multiple sperms instead of just one generic... (similar to how oblivion did handle sperm). and how male virility and sperm duration could influence how much sperm gets added at orgasm and how much life each sperm has.

-also creature support: dragons/giants/horses etc could add way more sperm that way and not just 1.

-and as last the idea of sexlab std condoms influencing if sperm gets added... if condoms break etc. (but that is more for sexlab std i guess then beeing female)

so ya .. tons of text in the spoiler... probably kind of confusing or complicated.

as basic ideas:

-maybe try to recreate the procreation washout mechanics.

-see how adding multiple sperm instead of just 1 works out... maybe start with a menu option to set min/max added sperm and then where at the moment it adds sperm at orgasm it just randomly adds X sperm based on these menu variables.

-then maybe see how sperm life could work out... give sperm duration some randomness factors based on the male virility timers?

-contraception influencing the sperm life

etc etc well you get the idea... changing one thing at a time... see how it works out etc.

well its all just kind of brainstorming ideas and what could work... but in theory it should work. (half of it did work in oblivion after all XD)

who knows all that might give you some ideas yourself.

(hen all these ideas kind of make me want to get some skyrim construction kit and see if i can get that stuff to work... did edit around scripts a bit in oblivion for myself nothing big though. oh well.. more playing less writing :D)

more text in the spoiler:

hmm can it be that the anti sperm essences work ... "too good"? (well or are bugged out in my game at the moment hehe)

or the whole washing out stuff might not be fleshed out that well yet or so?

the situation is that my char has 4 sperm in her in my current save... and when i use the (normal cooking crafted) anti sperm essence it just removes all sperm even the stuff 6+hours ago and the 1 day one. (have sperm washout on 6h)

it doesn't seem to really recognize the washout settings or so... even the % doesn't seem to matter...  i was standing on a castle tower with settings 6h, 0%,20%,75% and it just removes every sperm. even a 6h 0%,0%,0% setting just removes everything.

or do both potions (anti sperm essence and the powerful anti sperm essence) use the last anti sperm potion safe zone % chance? (well even if they do they shouldn't remove everything with a 0% setting.)

it kind of feels like it should work like this:

-"unassisted safe zone" would be the chance to remove sperm without anything else... i.e. just with your fingers anywhere, activated with a spell power like in procreation.

-"water assisted safe zone" would be the chance to wash out sperm with your fingers while you are in water.

-"anti sperm potion assisted safe zone" would be the chance to wash out sperm with using the craft able potions.

and at the moment we just have potions anyways with the extra crafting mod. so we would still need a "power" to even use the other two %chances. and i think it should check each sperm individually, not just remove everything.

how procreation did the washout was actually pretty neat... if you had 2 sperm in you, you could "try to" wash it out 2 times and you got the message "you thoroughly wash the sperm out" or so and after "washing out" each sperm you get the message "all sperm washed out/no sperm left to wash out"... but you still couldn't be sure if you actually did wash it out full or not. (there wasn't an info screen that lists the sperm. so it was pretty immersive i guess)

not too sure about the function that sperm that can still be washed out not able to fertilize either. (tool tip of the "max age of sperm to washout" option). kind of makes sense, but i also feel that it still should have a chance to fertilize... *shrugs*

i would still say to "just copy" the whole washout mechanic from procreation with the power to finger/wash sperm out and one try for each sperm in the "sperm wash out hour range", then the "sperm cant fertilize while still in the washout timer" wouldn't be needed either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then the addition of the 2 potions that could be a "extra safety" and can be used multiple times... each time with a chance of X% (whatever you set in the menu) to wash out sperm.

as example:

so sperm gets added after vaginal sex, and with a X% chance from anal sex.

lets say sperm inside is 1h,3h,5h,7h,9h old and the washout timer is set to 6h.

so with the washout power you can use it 3 times to have a X% chance to wash out the 1h,3h and 5h sperm. and after the 3rd time you get the message "all sperm has been washed out" or so to show that you did all you could.

if you use it "anywhere" you get the "anywhere %" chance. if you use it while in water you get the "water% chance".

not sure in what order sperm should be removed probably the earliest first? and if it fails its marked as "washed out" so so the next try will be the 3h sperm... and once all in the range of the washout timer are marked as "washed out" you get the message "all washed out etc etc you are done"

all sperm that are longer in you then the washout timer get marked as washed out automatically?

the normal anti sperm essence if used applies a X% chance to remove sperm that is lower than the "washout timer" (so the 1h3h5h sperm) with this you can even try to wash out sperm that you weren't able to wash out with your fingers. (so sperm marked "washed out" and sperm not marked lower then the washout timer get checked each once. so you have the chance to wash out all 3 sperm or none). i guess you don't get a message that you removed sperm that way... i.e. if you have 1h3h5h sperm in you and you first use the potion and it removes the 3h and 5h sperm you still can use the power once to try to get rid of the 1h sperm.

and the power full potion would work the same as the normal potion but also has a chance of "1/4th the normal potion chance" to remove sperm deep inside (6+h sperm in this example the 7h and 9h sperm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for conception: (lets say conceive % is 30%)

if the egg state is "traveling" all sperm with a timer longer then the washout timer (so sperm in the womb) has a chance of "1/2 conceive%" (15% (egg still far away from most of the sperm so lower chance while traveling?)) each .. i dunno.. hour ? two hours? (probably could be set with a option?) to fertilize.

if the egg is in the uterus, then the womb sperm has "conceive%" (30%) chance to fertilize on each check.

and the sperm in the vagina (washout timer 0-6h) has a reduced chance based on how close they are to the 6h? i.e.

conceive chance of the 5h sperm might be 25%, the 3h15% (1/2 of the washout timer = half of the conceive %) and the 1h sperm has maybe 5% chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and for contraception potions:

each time sperm is added it has the % chance of the contraception % you are at at the moment to be dead sperm. it basically is the same as normal sperm (so can be washed out once with the power and gets one check each time you use a potion. dead sperm just cant fertilize)

not sure if npcs at the moment use contraception potions... as in if they get them added randomly to their inventory. i.e. each day they might have a 20% chance to use a contraception potion or so.

at least companions seem to use the potions once you transfer them to their inventory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also not sure how male virility affects all this... i guess if they didn't had sex in the virility timer the sperm is fully "potent" or so? (as in has the full conceive chance to fertilize?) and if they have sex again while in that timezone their sperm is less potent? (maybe has by default a halved conceive chance to fertilize?)

so i guess with the example above sperm would come in the states:

-potent (last sex longer ago then the virility setting) = base conceive chance modifier of 100%

-weak (last sex in the virility timer) = base conceive chance modifier of 50%

-dead (sperm that got killed by the contraception fluid %) = base conceive chance modifier of 0%

in addition to that would come:

-washed out (to mark sperm that "got washed out" with the power, well not washed out... but the chance to wash it out got used or so. if it got washed out it disappears from the list)

hmm another idea for contraception would be that instead of checking once when it gets added, it checks every X hours the sperm in the vagina (in washout timer) and kills off sperm that fails the check? (as in the sperm swims into the contraception fluid that you poured inside when you use the potion.) but then the base chance might be too high and everything just gets killed.

hmm another idea would be if sperm has a "hp life timer" (like oblivion mods did it). that counts down instead of up to the i.e. 2day sperm duration setting. that way sperm wouldn't just always flat disappear at the set time of 2 days but instead the duration would be a "base sperm live expectancy" that could be modified by other things i.e. racial/creature modifiers, the contraception checks and male virility.

then regular checks in the vagina could work as it then could with a failed check (= sperm swims into some contraception fluid) it could reduce the sperm life by X (10-25%?)

and if sperm life is based on the male virility, as in "potent" sperm start with 80-120% life (as in the set sperm duration) and weak sperm might has lower start life of 25-75% ? so weak sperm might not even live long enough to reach the womb (washout timer).

then the fertilize conceive modifier could be based on the sperm life as well i.e.:

life 100%-75% = 100%

75%-50% = 75%

50%-25% = 50%

25%-10% = 25%

10%-0% = considered dead = 0%

different races could influence that too. i.e. orc sperm might take 50% less damage from contraception fluid. or elves have 25% longer base sperm life. (might start from 125%-150%  sperm life time)

another idea is multiple sperm instead of just one per orgasm. (again oblivion had this as orgasm (last sex stage) had an extra timer in it from X to Y where the people orgasmed to or something like that haha)

so when right now just 1 sperm gets added (like all sperm of that person combined as "you got sperm of person X") it instead adds multiples.

maybe just a basic "sperm config" menu page could have all these settings in (basically the male tab right now....the male virility time, the average sperm duration/live expectancy, the chance to get sperm from anal, the amount of added sperm min/max (i.e. 1-5), how long contraception lasts (instead of just flat 2 days, a hour setting (i think 1 day would be better than 2 days, but a setting so people can set it them self based on their cycles or so is always better)), how much damage contraception does to sperm in %, the timer when contraception checks will be made (i.e. every 1h, 2h etc).

i guess the sperm amount would basically be based on "ball sack size" then... and could be influenced again by different things.i.e.

-schlongs of skyrim = bigger schlong = bigger balls = more space to store sperm?

-or male weight could be used as base for ball sack size... so a weight 0.2 guy might can store 1-3 sperm and a weight 0.8 guy maybe 1-6 sperm

-some basic race modifiers i.e. orcs could produce 25% more.(khajit sperm could be quicker and reach the womb 25% faster (less chance to wash out)... again elf sperm could live 25% longer etc.)

also support for creatures i.e oblivion had a mod where dogs had a chance to knot in the orgasm stage.. what made it i.e.50% longer so more cums would trigger = more sperm would be added.

or big creatures could cum way more i.e. dragons/giants/horses so you might end up with 10 dragon sperm in you instead of just general" dragon sperm".

mods that might work with belly/cum inflation might work too then based on the amount of cum that got added.

or even base it all on the male virility again i.e.

lets say male X has a ball capacity or 5 sperm and a virility of 24hours to produce the max most potent sperm amount of 5 potent sperm.

then in the first i.e. 6 hours it would add weak sperm to the sack up to the max sperm amount and then over time the sperm life increases up to the max at 24h.

that way sperm is dynamically created/stored and transferred into the partner. well it wouldn't have to "save the sperm amount of each male actor" that would probably be too much, but based on male virility and maybe some ball size variable the mod would just add appropriate sperm then at the orgasm stage.

again the ball sack size could basically be based on the schlong size of "schlongs of skyrim" (i think that has kind of randomized sized added to males) and if schlongs is not installed it just uses some random base numbers 5-10 or so that you can set in the menu. (i guess creatures would have to be set in the menu for now)

so you have the amount from the menu or schlongs size and the virility and sperm life durations of the menu and when it adds sperm it uses these variables to add X sperm with YXCVB life timers.

the checks for contraception fluid and fertilization and all would be made for each sperm. and each sperm would have their own "sperm hp/life timer". maybe the first few sperm that get shot in have a higher base life (100-120% of the sperm duration) and the last ones a lower life (100-80%).

the anal sex chance would work for each potential sperm... so maybe 4 gets shot into the ass and 1 flows over in the vagina etc.

i guess with multiple sperm the wash out function would need to be changed a bit then so you don't need to wash out for like 20 sperm individually... maybe then it randomly checks 1-5 sperm each try.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and one more idea is from the mod sexlab std. (well std doesn't seem to work on my game.. maybe its the new sexlab or so *shrugs*... it seems to always show my character is not involved .. skipping the functions etc)

that mod has condoms that could work in combination with this mod and creating/adding sperm... as if a condom is used no sperm gets added... and different quality condoms have a different chance to "break" and still shoot the cum in then.

or if too much cum gets shot out the condom breaks because of too much cum then.

but i guess that is more a chance to sexlab std to work with beeing female then the other way around or so.

it would be nice if the mod is disabled by default

so we dont have to wait next cycle for our MCM changes to take over.

and.. I am not seeing any blood on my NPC thighs during menstruation phase

all in all this version is the most stable

-male PC tester

Same here... What can i do?

Hi all, sorry if this question was answered, i have a male character, is fully operative the impregnate option?, read about a menu where i can see the womans i impregnated, but cant find, also never see the female characters with my sperm after sex on the popup menu, and tried alot :lol:  use TDF Afressive prostitution, Defeat and WorkingGiril, all count to impregnate? tyvm for this amazing mod.

Well darn, was going to update to SexLab v1.5 and give this new version a spin until I saw the 1.55 update come out... and I always abide by waiting for a few days when something released in order for the immediate bugs to be stomped out.

In the meantime though, can I get a confirmation of the visual effects / debuffs working correctly for ovulation / menstrual pains specfically? The version previous from the current wasn't working for me personally in regards to those effects.

hi im just asking how do u get the add-on's to show up??? and do I need anything since my player is a vampire lord? but the mean thing is I can now see all the words and next to the words when u have the box to enable it im I right that there needs to be a X on it???

hi im just asking how do u get the add-on's to show up??? and do I need anything since my player is a vampire lord? but the mean thing is I can now see all the words and next to the words when u have the box to enable it im I right that there needs to be a X on it???

What exactly do you meen with "show up"?

The development part? it's realy complicated. For the users? just download the mod and activate it. Then start skyrim and after a few seconds it should be loaded.

No you don't need anything. When you don't have an AddOn running or they are deactivated, the default settings are loaded... so you will born a nord baby, the pains are normal, the durations are like you have set them up, .....

When the X is there, the AddOn is activated, when the X isn't there, the AddOn is deactivated.

When you click on the AddOn, a new menu will open. For races, all supported Races are listed in it.

Here you can find the Activate box, too.

Then just click on "back" and you done :)

i have to ask where to get more of the conception potions

You can create them using the BeeingFemale_Cooking.esp

Or you can wait for the next release - the next release will contain all crafts like the menstruation pantys, the Anti Sperm Essence and the Contraception Fluid.

About the Menstruation blood - The next release will have it again. For some realson i've forgot to implementate it in Beta 3.

Same to the cramps and ovulation pains

The last days i've tried to make it compatible with "Animated Prostitution" (I love this mod, because the player works around, catching some guys up, work to a silent place and so on) but there is no way to figure out the male actor :(

I only can get the female actor, not the male actor and both are required.

Is there already a SexLab compatible self prostitution mod out there like AP? (sorry, don't got the time to search for something like that ^^ i'm realy busy with Real Live and BeeingFemale)

The development part? it's realy complicated. For the users? just download the mod and activate it. Then start skyrim and after a few seconds it should be loaded.

No you don't need anything. When you don't have an AddOn running or they are deactivated, the default settings are loaded... so you will born a nord baby, the pains are normal, the durations are like you have set them up, .....

When the X is there, the AddOn is activated, when the X isn't there, the AddOn is deactivated.

When you click on the AddOn, a new menu will open. For races, all supported Races are listed in it.

Or you can wait for the next release - the next release will contain all crafts like the menstruation pantys, the Anti Sperm Essence and the Contraception Fluid.

About the Menstruation blood - The next release will have it again. For some realson i've forgot to implementate it in Beta 3.

The last days i've tried to make it compatible with "Animated Prostitution" (I love this mod, because the player works around, catching some guys up, work to a silent place and so on) but there is no way to figure out the male actor :(

Is there already a SexLab compatible self prostitution mod out there like AP? (sorry, don't got the time to search for something like that ^^ i'm realy busy with Real Live and BeeingFemale)

Take your pick

- TDF Aggressive prostitution is very flexible and has little constraints, and allows you to recruit other NPCs

- Working Girl has some nice quest and progression built in

- Radiant Prostitution has great tasks and quests built-in, mostly around inns initially but now, anywhere else as well

Take your pick

- TDF Aggressive prostitution is very flexible and has little constraints, and allows you to recruit other NPCs

- Working Girl has some nice quest and progression built in

- Radiant Prostitution has great tasks and quests built-in, mostly around inns initially but now, anywhere else as well

ok im seeing in the pics so the baby is born on the 21st and its only the 15th it tells u how long until its due or that u have sperm from someone I have had sex with afew different ppl all with names... and I have it set to 100% yet my chick is not prego at all so im wondening am I missing anything

and then im not seeing what stage my woman is it and I have all the boxies marked with X in them the only one I cant put a X on is the spells for some reason

When changing the chance to become pregnant you must wait for the next cycle (like in Procreation)

Seems this is a bit complicated - i will think about another system but i'm not sure i will make it. Simulating the FH Hormones isn't that easy

@skyrimll: thanks, will test it.

My favorite TDF Agressive prostitution, only can recruit 3 prostitutes, but the training, see the girls working around alones, its great.  Pls can answer my question? ty

When your character is a male one, the "Information" Menu will show the womans you came inside.

But it's possible that this won't work correctly. Seems there are still some little bugs.

I've tried some prostitutuin mods already a few ages ago :) ... But none of them had an automatic-function like in AP.

But never mind, i can life without... just would be great to have something like that :D

To the mod Creator, found a weird bug in your mod (version that worked with version 1.39 of the Sexlab Framework  - Bug, when mod is installed it makes PC Avatar/Character Essential IE character doesn't die and reload just acts like a essential NPC does.

hopefully this has been address with the newer version if not (that is if i install the new version and it's still doing it. I'll have to get back to you about it.)

To the mod creater, I am sorry if this has been addressed already but, can you please make it so that if you are a male pc anyone you impregnate can be tracked through the MCM info menu. I find that to keep track of a person's progress I need to have sex with them again because my semen timer is up.I hope that makes sense.

Cheers.

Archived