[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Yes, NPCs are fully supported. The problem was (maybe still is) that they won't show the birth animation - that's it... but i think i've fixed it..... but i still need some tests :D

There is realy a lot to test... it's almost a full time job. There are a lot of random functions that make testing even harder.... "does the chance calculation for PMS/Pregnancy/Wash out Sperm/.... work correctly", "is the belly still growing", "are the breasts still growing", "do they continue whiel giving abortus", "are the AddOns fully supported", "Does the Controller still work and all of its functions", ........ And i have to check all of this above 200 functions after each bigger change because it could happen that i've changed a function to make another function work...... and so one...

SSL 1.5+ is required. It doesn't work with SSL 1.39 and below (sounds, expressions, ...)

The Beta 3 is still online so those who are using ssl 1.39 can download the old version.

About an included Body... sorry i won't. There are to many different bodys out there... some ppl prefare CBBE, some UNP, .... some prefare a muscal woman - some like a cute woman - then there are many different textures - different skeletons - and so on.

I've already thought about an installer with different options.... but for something like that i could need some help from someone who realy knows the different body types and BodySlide presets and stuff

Maybe someone will create a Pack with all of those functions for pregnancy ..... This would help alot. A little Install wizzard with some options like "choice your body"... "choice your skeleton" ... "choice your texture", .... and all those options.... i think it would be very helpful for BeeingFemale and all the other pregnancy and menstrual cycle mods out there.

Maybe someone will create a Pack with all of those functions for pregnancy ..... This would help alot. A little Install wizzard with some options like "choice your body"... "choice your skeleton" ... "choice your texture", .... and all those options.... i think it would be very helpful for BeeingFemale and all the other pregnancy and menstrual cycle mods out there.

Get with Blabba he is doing exactly this

Hm seems the ToDo list is realy small.... just fixing some little Log-File Errors, checking the Estrus Chaurus compatiblity, setting some option functions (for example the "Allow abortus setting"... this option isn't implementated now, all i know)... and creating/writing some Items like the "Beeing Female Book".

And for sure the text corrections :D

And fore sure some requests, posted in in this forum....

And some open bugs

I have to check the "CTD on Load game" bug, too.

Hm seems the ToDo list is realy small.... just fixing some little Log-File Errors, checking the Estrus Chaurus compatiblity, setting some option functions (for example the "Allow abortus setting"... this option isn't implementated now, all i know)... and creating/writing some Items like the "Beeing Female Book".

And for sure the text corrections :D

And fore sure some requests, posted in in this forum....

And some open bugs

Does that mean final version is coming?

I have no experience with pregnancy mods and wanted to try this one out due to ongoing support and realism.

I have no idea what is required and the initial post doesn't really give any insight either. Any help on this matter would be great!

(Install instructions, requirements, some clothing mods)

About the ctd on load game. With beta 3 i had this stuff, where when i was loading a game the first time, i was able to run a little while(like 10-15 seconds)then crash to desktop. I observed a strange thing - i was in breezehome on the second floor, my waifu and Lydia was on the first floor. So i run down the stairs and see that Lydia looks fine(she 's playing her idle as usual), but my waifu is completely still in something near a T-pose(not exactly, a little altered like she froze when going from a T-pose to some animation). Then i crash, and when i load game a second time, they both move, and my waifu is doing her chores - pretends to cook some meal at the pot.

Not sure, but might be related to BF. Because waifu is pregnant, and Lydia is not. I'll do more tests with both not pregnant.

edit: in both b3 and b3.19 "Breasts max. scale" in MCM is displayed as 0.4, but when i open the slider it's 1.4. I change slider to 1.6, and displayed scale goes to 0.55.

edit2: with 3.19 i get this in logs:

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 106

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 106

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:46PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 107

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:47PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:47PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].FWAbilityBeeingMale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 27

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

stack:

stack:

[04/25/2014 - 09:07:49PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.Init() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 216

[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 95

I think this happens for every female i meet.

No, it's not FNIS thing. I run it already(that's the thing i checked first). Strange it only happens on the first load attempt. Second one goes ok. If i quit and restart my system, or just do some other stuff for some time, first load attempt will fail like this again. It's like something is being cached somewhere from the first attempt, so the second goes fine. That's strangeSkyrim...

edit: also a minor thing i found - status spell bottom string reads "Got sperm inside from:\nYou".

titlebild_640.jpg

Beta 3.19

compatible with SSL 1.5

Ok I hope i doesn't forget a file :)

Here is the latest version of BeeingFemale. A few things has changes and now it's compatible to SSL 1.5

I've tried to fix the time calculation and i think it will work now.... but still needs some tests.

The Basic AddOn Pack is already included

Abortus will work now, too.

Known bugs:

- It seems the Cheat "can become pregnant this cycle" don't work.

- It can happen after sex-change / race-switch that the Being Male / Being Female spell won't dispel.

On sexLab 1.39 will work?

Sorry for my bad English

Hello guys. First of all thank you Milzschnitte for your great and immersive mod and the whole community for the support. I know that Beeing Female is still under developing and in beta stage, but with every new version this mod is much, much better. Propably very soon reach a final status. I have a one question. Maybe this is not a bug or I am doing something wrong. Every main mod function seems to be working, but not in my case. I tested modification with SexLab v1.50, 1.51 and now with version 1.54. I have read description with all functions so the main requirements are - SexLab Framework and FNIS, I can not find any more in description but mod should work with every new version of Framework, newer than 1.50.

I have installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, MatchMaker, Mass Matchmaker, Romance, Squirt, Cumshot, Schlongs of Skyrim and of course SexLab v1.54. I tested Prison Overhaul earlier and I have Zaz Animation Pack (updated to latest version of SexLab) but Prison Overhaul is not working at all - no pilory animations. I dont know, maybe some ot this mod on my list may cause some error, I am trying to find solution right now. I made a clean save and I have a lots of backup saves. At the first time my character can't get pregnat (when mod starts at first time), but in second cycle my female can have kids.

Here the main part of my post and my main question - BeeingFemale effects and animations. My female dragon slayer and in-game NPC may become pregnant. In mod menu I can find lots of options, labor pains, menstruations paints, etc. I checked default options, then set all pains and effects to 100% and they are not working at all . I can see only birth animations and facial expresion during birthing animations and labor pains are working only. After birth in replenish stage female character feels pains,receives a small amount of damage but without emotions and I hear voices from SexLab. Actor and static baby is spawning but without any voice and during menstruation there is no any visual effect - bleeding, bleed textures on the body, pains, damage (even if I set every possibly options in menu to max), after birth any milking effects or any textures too. In mod directory all important meshes, scripts and texteres are included.

So my question is - this is normal, I missed something, I have an old any plugin or module, or those function I am asking for are not included in this beta release yet? English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for this great mod again ang good luck with further development and of course a final version. Greets

Archived