[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Sorry, it was necessary for testing the fluid (i've needed a lot to test NPCs). The chest thing was a try to test make apothecary like Arcadia selling the fluid.

Both will be removed.

Thanks Mitz

I had one other idea (though this may not be popular) would it be possible to put a time limit on the anti sperm potions (say 1 game day). This would mean that the character would have to either buy one or cook one after the event in many cases.

This would add a greater sense of urgency particularly on a long dungeon if you're using Deviously Helpless, Defeat, Dangerous Night or SD+, rather than just carrying 20 or 30 potions around all the time.

EDIT:

Another way might be to have a range of anti sperm potions, with those with common ingredients (the current mountain flower ones) giving a very low cleansing chance whereas a potion with more exotic ingredients (say Deathbell and Nightshade) having a much higher cleansing rate. This could be done by percentage chance and time limits that sperm has been in the body.

Most powerful potions could also have an unpleasant side effect on the character for a day or two

Abortus fever how in the hell do you get rid of it, this is very annoying when in a fight then I get double vision..

How do you get this?! i trieds to get it hundred times and i never had it for testing...i already thought about creating a spell that curse you with the fever just for testing it :D (same to abortus infection)

I never saw the effect :D sorry if it's to annoying.

Hmpf ... i don't get it and i can't remember how/when it's removed.... 

The infection can be removed using a cure potion

The fever should be removed after the failed birth.... but this the code is missing... ^^ sry.

Use:

player.removespell xx008f10 (where xx is the BeeingFemale Load Order number, you can see in NMM or other managers)

Sorry, it was necessary for testing the fluid (i've needed a lot to test NPCs). The chest thing was a try to test make apothecary like Arcadia selling the fluid.

Both will be removed.

Thanks Mitz

I had one other idea (though this may not be popular) would it be possible to put a time limit on the anti sperm potions (say 1 game day). This would mean that the character would have to either buy one or cook one after the event in many cases.

This would add a greater sense of urgency particularly on a long dungeon if you're using Deviously Helpless, Defeat, Dangerous Night or SD+, rather than just carrying 20 or 30 potions around all the time.

EDIT:

Another way might be to have a range of anti sperm potions, with those with common ingredients (the current mountain flower ones) giving a very low cleansing chance whereas a potion with more exotic ingredients (say Deathbell and Nightshade) having a much higher cleansing rate. This could be done by percentage chance and time limits that sperm has been in the body.

Most powerful potions could also have an unpleasant side effect on the character for a day or two

About the strength.... this is a feature i included for modders so they can create many cool new things. The function is already included.

About the time limit.... you can change it in the mcm menu. "Maximum age of sperm"... or something like this, it's called´. You can set it up to 24 hours (= 1 Day)

Well to be honest, 2nd trimester then drank like 120 meads, came up with baby's health 80% then 40% then still born, then went back to normal I had the fever. I tried a cure potion but that never helped. then constant double vision lol... every fight it would wait till then and I ended up being killed 5-6 times in a row..

I'm having an issue where my character is not showing the pregnant belly unless clothed. Can anyone make suggestions? She's in the second trimester, so there is somewhat of a bump while clothed but when I remove the clothing the belly goes back to normal. I'm using the CBBE body with XP32 Maximum Skeleton and have it set to use skeleton.

I saw in an earlier post to change it to weight, but that totally removed the bump.

I'm going to try and rebuild my bodies in bodyslide so that it shows a pregnant belly at high weight, but I'm concerned that regular NPCs will suddenly have pregnant-looking bellies.

EDIT: Alright, so now I have the issue of the armor not showing the bump using the Weight option, but the unclothed body does. Switching to Skeleton allows the armor to show the bump, but the body doesn't. I'm downloading and installing the pregnant weighted armor from here to see if that fixes the problem.

EDIT2: Yep, that fixed it for my character. Hopefully the npcs aren't affected by my skeleton changes.

EDIT3: OK, so the NPCs are also affected. Is there any way I can keep that from happening without going through the mess of changing to a different body other than CBBE?

Skeleton works well, doesn't have to be weight, as you've found out.

Far as the NPC thing, Being Female does affect NPCs, and there is a tick option to disable that.

If the armour is showing changes but not the body, it's likely that the body meshes themselves are using an unsupported sliderset (like if you went into bodyslide, ran the generator for an HDT body for all the armour, but forgot to run it for the base body).

Edit:changed my wording abit

Ah, well yea, that'd happen if you have your bodyslide setup for weight (where weigh 0 is not pregnant and 100 weight is end of 3rd trimester whatnot).

Easiest way around that, as you had mentioned, is to just go with skeleton. Saves having to deal with various different bodies for pc/npc/custom race all that mess.

Far as a body, i would personally recommend you see about swapping to HDT body setup.  All said, tbbp is now out of date, bbp moreso. The majority of slidersets and otherwise are updating to HDT compatible now if they havent already (and HDT ones ive tried are backwards compatible anyways, so tbbp/bbp slidersets work for it anyways)

There are links and a guide for HDT body setup on Loverslab if you need it.

About the time limit.... you can change it in the mcm menu. "Maximum age of sperm"... or something like this, it's called´. You can set it up to 24 hours (= 1 Day)

Sorry I haven't been clear, what I meant was that the potion itself would become stale and unusable after a set period.

At the moment I just roleplay this by not carrying anti sperm potions so the pc has to then get to a location where one can be cooked.

One other thing I noticed, for compatability with Devious Devices etc perhaps the anti sperm potions shouldn't work if the player has been fitted with a chastity belt after a sexual event (can happen with Devious Captures) as they cannot use it to wash sperm out anymore.

OK, now I need help. I downloaded and installed the below stuff to try and fix the problem of pregnant-looking NPCs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/53-hdt-physics-extension-downloads/    (tried both versions)

Prior to doing any of that, my character looked just fine - no messed up textures or anything. I made some adjustments in bodyslide, then loaded up my game. Now she looks like the attached. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this.

EDIT: Nevermind. I re-generated the body and everything looks fine now.

post-405045-0-11073900-1400026677_thumb.jpg

This mod works great so far, however, the children really freak me out, they come out with no eyes, hair placement is all wrong too xblink.png.pagespeed.ic.jZ-_dA-Dno.png .

I had no child relate mod, and I've tried changing my character to vanilla preset, and still no luck.

Is there any way to disable the heredity feature so the child will simply look like a vanilla child?

This mod works great so far, however, the children really freak me out, they come out with no eyes, hair placement is all wrong too xblink.png.pagespeed.ic.jZ-_dA-Dno.png .

I had no child relate mod, and I've tried changing my character to vanilla preset, and still no luck.

Is there any way to disable the heredity feature so the child will simply look like a vanilla child?

I agree. I ended up marking my child for delete as she was a monster and should never have made it to adolesence.

Alternatively, you could integrate and add dependancy for one of the many mods that enhance Skyrim's children.

Seems my game got totally screwed with all reinstallations, but even after a clean new game I still have problems with getting sperm. Got somewhat better results after forcing RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart", "onSexLabOrgasm") on every game load via FWPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() (required as mention in wiki) instead of in OnInit, which does not get called for some reason.

When you enable the "Debug Messages" you will still see the Message "... came inside you", or "You came inside ....", right? That's the OrgasmStart-Event

I've some Sperm Problems, too.

The main problems are in FWControler.HasRelevantSperm, .GetRelevantSpermActors, ......

But for some reasons the sperm won't show up or will be removed. This is the main problem why BeeingFemale is still in this Beta Thread and not in the Download section.

I've rewritten all those functions and now only the last man is shown >.< (but correctly)

I've also added a better tollerance to "Male Virility". Now there will be added at least 20% sperm.

This setting calculates the amount of sperm that will be added depending on the duration between the sex acts the man had.

By default this setting is set to 24 Game-Hours - this meen.

When the man had sex after a couple of days, the amount is 100%

when he had sex 0 game-hour later, the amount is 0%

when he had sex 1 game-hour later, the amount is 4%

when he had sex 4 game-hours later, the amount is 17%

.... and so on.

The problem is - in Beta 3, i had to remove everything below 30% (this is also changed now to all sperm amounts below 1%)

With the new system i've just set up it's like following:

When the man had sex after a couple of days, the amount is still 100%

when he had sex after 0 game-hour the amount is 20%

when he had sex after 1 game-hour the amount is 23%

when he had sex after 4 game-hours the amount is 33%

so everything is now in the range between 20% and 100%, not like before 0% and 100%

Just saw that there could be a problem with beta 3. You can set the "Male Virility" to 0. This will cause problems with Beta 3 (Division by Zero)

For sure i've fixed it :)

But to make sure, i've set the RegisterForModEvent in a On-Gameload function.

Sorry, today my english is a bit.... ähm... fuzzy. Was a sick night but i hope you can understand what i meen :)

//Edit:

Crappy crap crappa! Problem solverd! it was such a stupid problem ......

I had...

FWUtility.ActorArrayPush(actors, SName)

instead of

actors=FWUtility.ActorArrayPush(actors, SName)

Ok no the complete problem is solverd ... i will think about a new "can become pregnant this cycle" methode... a real time.

Now i need to learn everything about the LH and the FSH Hormones >.< Maybe i will figure out another system... then it should be ready for the next release.... i think....

I also thought about creating a HUD widget but it seems i'm to stupid for it :D

Some more thoughts on debugging - OnEffectFinish_-_ActiveMagicEffect reference page says that "By the time this event is called, the active magic effect may have already been deleted by the game. Any native calls to this active magic effect may fail." This would explain several reports of "Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type"

Active magic effects will automatically unregister when they are removed. That makes calling Unregster...() in OnEffectFinish redundant, even if it would succeed, and it fails anyway. Removing Unregister calls makes those messages go away from logs. No harmful effects detected so far.

In my case those messages stopped appearing at some moment. The only reason I started poking around in your code.

And my char got pregnant once with 0 children. This probably deserves a fix. No reason for 0 expected kids unless you are planning some stillborns implemented(I do not see this level of reality approximation reasonable). Could be a byproduct of some other problems with my savegame though.

When you enable the "Debug Messages" you will still see the Message "... came inside you", or "You came inside ....", right? That's the OrgasmStart-Event

All "o native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type" Bugs are already fixed. Now all sperms are displaying correctly, too.

It's hard to debug now - got a stupid problem. I've got a massive error-spam. Skyrim make some problems - seems something went wrong in the default game.

About the pregnant with 0 children - don't know where this comes from - sorry. i thought i had buckups that something like that won't happen.... i will take a look on it again.

About the stillborn. It's implementated. I've used the latin name "abortus" for it. There are several kinds of miscarriage and one kind of sitllbirh. Miscarriage may happen when you took to much damage in the first trimester - stillbirth happen when you took to much damage after the first trimester. (you can heal the unborn baby, using heal postions)

It will be possible to deaktivate miscarriage, too. For those they want it, they can use it - for those they don't want, they can disable miscarriage.

It's already implementated in Beta 3.

There are still some BeeingFemale errors logged, but no spaming anymore :)

another thing i have to fix - when creating a new game, there is no spell (beeingfemale / beeingmale) casted on the player. You have to reset the player first, before BeeingFemale will work for the player.

I want to make an System MCM Menu Tab, too, where you can uninstall the mod, check compatiblity, and so on.

The Hud Widget can wait - for the first release it's not neccessary at all.

Then, like i said, i want to create a new system for the "can become pregnant" .... but all i've read, it's already a good way to simulate the LH Hormones. The only problem is, that you have to wait a full cycle to update the "can become pregnant" chance.

And before the release, i have to write the Beeing Female InGame-Book and some tutorials how to create Mods / AddOns / Translations.

But now i'm tired. The spongebob clip made me sleepy :D

This message never should appear. Seems something went wrong.

Try disabling Beeing Female, start skyrim, load and save the game, enable Beeing Female again and load the savegame.

What version of BeeingFemale do you use? is this Beta 3? Thought i've removed this message, and i can't find it anymore.

Archived