[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Hi all! I want to replace "Procreation" with "Beeing Female" in my current long term game. At the moment my female charakter is pregnant, so i must wait until birth. Procreation sadly has no deactivate oder uninstall function. Is it necessary to stop some scripts via console, to make a clean deinstallation of procreation or is it enough to deactivate it? Or should i leave the idea?

I dont want to beginn a new game at the moment, because i roleplay skyrim intensive with daily journal entries, that i export to make storybooks out of it, with screenshots and so on. I don't want to drop the current "story" and the savefiles.

Two things. First, Milz said he's about ready to come out with the first true version of this, so wait a bit longer for that.

Second, there is a script cleaner floating around that will hopefully make your transaction smooth. Save a copt of your old save game before trying it, just to be safe. I don't have the link since I'm typing off my iPod. Maybe someone else can provide it. ;)

Thanks for the help!

So i will wait for the first true version, besides that, the save cleaner will be usefull.

Let me say, that I'm happy, the someone continue the work of procreation. I know that some people that want a pregnancy mod, have no use for stuff like female menstrual cycle, but i like this love for detail, because it's immersive and realistic.

Some ideas for the mod:

It whould be nice to have at least on kind of maternity dress for UNP Body as optinal file, that works with the belly and breast growing of the skeleton methode. I search a while for this, but the only things i found were some tutorials for complex tools to make one be yourself. As i know they work only for the belly, not for the breast. I help me with the trick, to wear clothes that left the belly and breast free, it's okay, but not really nice.

Maybe for the far future of the mod: i don't know how difficult it is to make it, probably difficult like hell and extreme sumptuous, but some kind of baby simulation, before child state, whould be nice. The baby must not have to much interaction possibilities, feeding by breast (with animation if possible), change nappy (craftable, imaginable linen wrap as ingredient) and a option to make it gladsome/laugh by tickle or act the goat for example. Perhaps some kind of children's diseases, so the mother must craft an elixir to heal it. Naturally it should by transportable, for example in a knappsack on back or front. If the player take care of his little tamagotchi for a couple of days, it grows up in a second to the standard sykrim child version. The baby must not walk or something, if it dither a little bit with the arms and legs while screaming or laughing, this is absolut enough. A simple variant of baby (without animations as interim solution whould be a packet of cloth with a face  :-/  The needs of the baby can be simple too: hunger, sleep, nappy and fun/attention, timeintervall adjustable with sliders in MCM. Needs fulfilled=baby laughing or sleep, needs not fulfilled=Baby crying.

other idea's:

- give a name after birth

- birth animation with slow get out of the baby and umbilical cord

- midwife npc's to assist while birth (to visit them and ask them for support increase the chance of a successful birth)

- birth-minigame, with animted contraction and pressing (with cursor buttons) to the commands of the midwife (LOL :D)

- after a adjustable period of time the baby become child

- after a adjustable period of time the child become adult (follower), so the cicle is complete (i know in real it take years, but if it take mounths in skyrim or one year, it's long enough)

- child and adult version looks alike the mother (or father), at least same eyecolor and haircolor, the face should at least be different from child to child (no clonewars if possible)

Thanks for the help!

So i will wait for the first true version, besides that, the save cleaner will be usefull.

Let me say, that I'm happy, the someone continue the work of procreation. I know that some people that want a pregnancy mod, have no use for stuff like female menstrual cycle, but i like this love for detail, because it's immersive and realistic.

Some ideas for the mod:

It whould be nice to have at least on kind of maternity dress for UNP Body as optinal file, that works with the belly and breast growing of the skeleton methode. I search a while for this, but the only things i found were some tutorials for complex tools to make one be yourself. As i know they work only for the belly, not for the breast. I help me with the trick, to wear clothes that left the belly and breast free, it's okay, but not really nice.

Maybe for the far future of the mod: i don't know how difficult it is to make it, probably difficult like hell and extreme sumptuous, but some kind of baby simulation, before child state, whould be nice. The baby must not have to much interaction possibilities, feeding by breast (with animation if possible), change nappy (craftable, imaginable linen wrap as ingredient) and a option to make it gladsome/laugh by tickle or act the goat for example. Perhaps some kind of children's diseases, so the mother must craft an elixir to heal it. Naturally it should by transportable, for example in a knappsack on back or front. If the player take care of his little tamagotchi for a couple of days, it grows up in a second to the standard sykrim child version. The baby must not walk or something, if it dither a little bit with the arms and legs while screaming or laughing, this is absolut enough. A simple variant of baby (without animations as interim solution whould be a packet of cloth with a face  :-/  The needs of the baby can be simple too: hunger, sleep, nappy and fun/attention, timeintervall adjustable with sliders in MCM. Needs fulfilled=baby laughing or sleep, needs not fulfilled=Baby crying.

other idea's:

- give a name after birth

- birth animation with slow get out of the baby and umbilical cord

- midwife npc's to assist while birth (to visit them and ask them for support increase the chance of a successful birth)

- birth-minigame, with animted contraction and pressing (with cursor buttons) to the commands of the midwife (LOL :D)

- after a adjustable period of time the baby become child

- after a adjustable period of time the child become adult (follower), so the cicle is complete (i know in real it take years, but if it take mounths in skyrim or one year, it's long enough)

- child and adult version looks alike the mother (or father), at least same eyecolor and haircolor, the face should at least be different from child to child (no clonewars if possible)

I love all these ideas. I especially want the babies to be physical objects in the game, even if it's a static object. Maybe like you say, a baby in a knapsack, though I'd rather not have a baby with me while I go adventuring. If someone could make a baby in a crib, that'd be great.

Also, if you're going to have the child age into adulthood, I'd really like to see an in between stage, something that looks like middle to late teens. I've never liked the mysterious absence of teens in Skyrim. If you're going to have children, at least have teens as well.

Thanks for the help!

Some ideas for the mod:

I use Pregnant Vanilla Armors and haven't had much issue with it. Though if you prefer skimpy versions of armors you'll have to look elsewhere, PVA just adds pregnant belly scaling and TBBP weighting to the vanilla meshes, it doesn't make them skimpy or alter their shape otherwise.

Also, if you're going to have the child age into adulthood, I'd really like to see an in between stage, something that looks like middle to late teens. I've never liked the mysterious absence of teens in Skyrim. If you're going to have children, at least have teens as well.

There's a girl in Markarth who is a teen... Hroki is her name. The only one in the vanilla game... she basically looks like an adult (maybe slightly shorter than average?) but has the [child] flag. But... yeah... there does seem to be a missing age group. At least Fallout had a few teens here and there.

@queen bee:

To make a teen in skyrim is not so complicate, if you do this by hand work with racemenu. In principle a teen is a adult that looks younger. Maybe low bodyheight and weight a little bit, reduce breast and buttsize slightly. The rest of the teen-look are changes in the face. The faceprofile is less angular, not so distinct like for adult and so on, i can't describe completly what facechanges are necessary to make a adult look like a teenager, i do this by feeling. The haircut ist also a possibilty to make someone older or younger, just as well as the makeup.

For my current game the aim was to create a teen on the cusp to adult age, i spend an hour in racmeneu and after i'm finished, i ask my girl friend how old she estimate the female on the screen. She said: "18/19 maybe 20" - job done!

With all this i will say, for making a teen it's not necessary to make a new race for teens in skyrim or something, all the things are only optical changes on existing adult races. The problem i see is to make these changes via script based on the mother...i'm no modder, i can't appraise the effort. I would copy the mother, lower hight/weight/breast/butt, reduce jaw- and cheekbone width, make the eyes a little bit bigger and change the angle of the eyebrowns a bit to create a more naive/greenly look :D Change the makeup to a teenager version or the easiest way is to turn it off / change alpha for make up colors so that they become invisible.

The cherry on the cake would a change of bodytexture to version with lesser pubic hair and a maybe a smoother "teenager" skin but this only nice to have and not really necessary, because the diffenrences between a teen- and adult skin and the pubic hair are not so huge...skip these both points.

Anyone seeing this error show up in their papyrus log?

Error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectFinish() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?

i think they still should spawn. Maybe it require a higher level or something like that. I get spamed of them....... will be removed asap

Finaly i can test again - my log file isn't spamed by DLC2 anymore and up to now there aren't any Beeing Female Error-Logs.

ToDo List

Menstruation things are working, calculation is working, ... Here is a little ToDo List

- NPC birth anymation (npc birth at all) THey enter the state "Labor Pains", but then nothing happens.... I was walking with some follower around the world for 1 day.... nothing, no birth..... i've watched NPCs in town.... no birth....

- another bug: When the mod is running for the first time, the player must be resettet. Otherwise the player isn't effected with BeeingFemale

- Contraception Fluids don't work for some reasons

- there is a problem with the pantys i have to fix (won't be fixed in the first release)

- Adding the Beeing Female Book corrections

- Remove some MCM Options or adding the function for those MCM Menu Items (Functions added)

- CTD while playing (doesn't happend anymore)

- Seems there is a problem with calculating "State percentage" - this could be the reason for the failed Birth Animation, too

- removing debug messages/traces

- When NPCs are giving birth - the player hide weapons and is locked

- Adding new menu translations to all Translation-Files

- Adding Belly / Breast Grow-Speed option

- Fixing logged Errors

After those fixes i will release the next version

Good evening. My character can not get pregnant. 100% chance of becoming pregnant, and still does not work.

Sorry for my bad English.

Just wait for ovulating in the next cycle

//Edit: Sry, got some infinity loading screens. Now i have to figure out the reason

I had infinity loading screen as well and fixed it.  You can read this

http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2729

Also, you don't need his fix, the newest SKSE 1.7 seems to have it included, to turn it on, you need tweak SKSE.ini.

add these lines

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=1024

Depending on your rig, the numbers you set for the memory could vary, while I was testing mine, I get a lot of CTDs, until it stabilized at 1024/1024.

Anther trick I want to share, if you  get CTD or infinity loading, this is a workaround to save your broken save game. Start a new game, let it load, ESC -> load your old save. It seems to be working for me almost everytime.

It also appears to me. The game crashes only after I changed something in CK, or compiled a script, or edited in TES5edit. I can almost tell if it is going to CTD.

The new game-> load old save method helps in this situation.

I love your mod, makes me feel super femine. I am waiting for that release! Thank you.

Some females npcs don't open the chat dialog, could be this the wayward option? I can't untick it, i noticed it first with uthgerd in one of my playtroughs an now with jenassa, i go McM and untick it, go game and when i return to McM wayward is ticked again, i have used different follower managers and still happen, thnx in advance

@Cululu: Thanks, but it can be that BeeingFemale is the CTD reason. If so, i have to fix it, not working around. That's the problem.

Same to the infinity loading screens.

But i think the CTD cames from to many messages

@NPC Birth: There is a problem, Take a look at my ToDo List a few posts above (first point)

after trying Hentai Pregnancy, I realise how much I miss Beeing female with all its awesome features. Is it going to take long until the next update?  :-/

There is a short ToDo list a few posts above. i will update it everytime i solverd a problem, or found new problems.

I'm not sure if i will fix all of those ToDo, but i will try. The Panty problem is a bit strange.... seems i'm to stupid. it wound undress the bloody sanitary napkin (panty) when dressing the normal one. I'm to stupid, and i think i won't fix it for the next release.

So there are only 2 ToDo left, removing the debug messages again, and fixing Birth Animations.... don't know what's the problem.

Then i have to make the german translation and checking if the AddOn Pack works well.... and i have to write a Developer HowTo (How to create mods for Beeing Female, Translations, AddOns, and stuff) ... and for sure, the release text (it will be the first release of Beeing Female in the Download Area)

I think this weekend the next version will be released, maybe the weekend after next. Depending on my real life :)

I do not know if this will help but I found the command to adopted (addfac 04004290 1 "04 or 03 depending on the location of Heartfire)

This is already included, but thx :)

There is another problem - setting packages, and stuff so the child knows where to go, where to life, what to do all day long

I'm just spitballing from a "I'm not a programmer" point of view here but what about making a quest token item that can be placed in a born child's inventory, perhaps by a spell, and have a script check for that item and assign the child packages to said child... or if it's possible do it all by spell. If nothing else, make the child so you can "adopt" it and tell it where to go live. Of course if that's not feasible then ignore this.

There are a few main problems.

1. I don't want hearthfire to be required... this shouldn't be a big problem using script but it take some time to figure out all the "Form IDs"

2. Depending on the house/home the player got, there are several different packages the child must have.

3. I need a way to figure out what's the players home

4. maybe compatiblity with other house mods - but here, skyrim seems to be very unflexible

Those aren't realy big problems... but they cost a lot of time, something i don't realy have. So it's more something to include in later versions after the first release.

The current prioritys are fixing all left bugs i've found. At least the adoption works, even when the child will stay in place and don't do anything. It don't curse any problems. :)

Archived