[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

This may can have 2 reasons:

1. It happens on loading the game - not on saving. The reason is because of the Body you are using. Some pregnant bodys raising a CTD on load.

The way you can work around right here is - load an old savegame that doesn't use BeeingFemale ... after loading was successfully, load the savegame you want - now it should work.

2. Happen on loading or saving and i'm not sure about it. The StorageUtil have some bugs (not tested right now) - but this can be the reason for the currupt Savegames, too.

3. Saving the game will crash - don't know the reason for that - i had this problem, too. Can't remember how i've solverd this problem....

An easy way will be, using the savegame cleaner and removing the scripts - then start skyrim.... and everything should work again.

I've done it somehow different.... don't know how anymore... Think i doesn't wait/ opend the menu for some time - and after some time has past id worked again.... I'm on it

@daycrist: try to delete the .skse savegame file. You will find in in \documents\my games\skyrim\saves\

(Make a backup before)

Load the game and check if it will work now - please report back

Can you post a solution when you find one? Love this mod I might not even play skyrim without it! haha

Well with the new version of Sexlab I think Milz is going to be a bit busy making BF just work with the update first lol I personally am going to wait and see if Milz finds a solution afterwards before trying to reinstall this mod.  I love the idea and every aspect of it but if it makes my game unplayable for what reason I do not understand I cannot use it :(

Can you post a solution when you find one? Love this mod I might not even play skyrim without it! haha

Well with the new version of Sexlab I think Milz is going to be a bit busy making BF just work with the update first lol I personally am going to wait and see if Milz finds a solution afterwards before trying to reinstall this mod.  I love the idea and every aspect of it but if it makes my game unplayable for what reason I do not understand I cannot use it :(

True... a lot has changed.... and now SKSE 1.7 is required.... now i can go new ways .... like creating new menus (for the info spell for example)

But before i will try to create a info spell menu, i have to make it compatible with sexlab 1.5

i realy hope sexlab won't update so many things next time :)

Btw: the problems i've named i can't solver... they have nothing to do with BeeingFemale.

But I've to test almost everything first to give a good answer. :) I had SexLab 1.35 running before - maybe some crashes had something to do with the difference between 1.35 and 1.39

BeeingFemale won't run with SexLab 1.5 (for now)

There are way to many changes.

And no - don't think your problem with the currupt savegames got something to do with SexLab or BeeingFemale. There must be another problem. And the Savegame is loading all i've seen... so this should be a skse problem. Seems some date were saved wrong in the skse savegame file.

Seems i have to hurry with the next update.... the next version will come on satureday (i think)

It also contains some bug fixes and some things i was working... but it's to less to release it under the name "Beta 4" :) so it will be Beta 3.18 or something like that... depending on the build version.

Such a great weather outside and i have to fix the compatibility.

Well the only reason I can figure that it is BF is that 1 it is just not me alone Milz and 2 I had no issues like this unless I am running BF sadly this is after hours and weeks of gameplay without BF and 2 days with. It is the only thing it could be as this has happened before when running BF and in the same stages ovulation to luteal....  :(

Sexlab 1.51 update:
v1.51:

• Fixed expression profiles being empty, which may or may not also be related to a bug causing reported save corruption
  • Fixed OrgasmEnd coming before OrgasmStart
  • Added back missing ChangeActors() function

I can test to see if I'm still having problems with pregnancy.

SOO...I just went back to 1.39b sexlab.

The save corruption came from there.

Not so many mods are compatible with 1.51, so it is not worth to update.

I will wait on the modders to update their mods to be compatible with 1.51.

The most anticipated mod is yours,Milz:)

hey guys I try to use this new Beta as seen in page 77 and did as instructed(i hope correctly)

but i get this problem with the FNIS which causes the game crash:

Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S1 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S2 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
Duplicate AnimEvent Missionary_A1_S4 for character, mods BeeingFemale and SexLab
 3 possible consistence issues

disabling/removing the "BeeingFemale mod" solves it but i wanna try the mod... any idea how to fix please?
btw i had "BeeingFemale" beta before and changed the scripts but didnt reach 20 files to delte with the "FW" and ">%#@!" files..

It's not an error, it's a warning :)

You can ignore it - i will rename them for the next release.

An some news.... Everything was updated and will work with SexLab 1.51

BUT i have to test a lot first... cause the version i'm using is a WiP with some bug fixes and some changes... i have to test them first. And for now i don't use the new features, SexLab 1.51 brings with it.

Maybe tomorow the new version will be released

BUT i have to test a lot first... cause the version i'm using is a WiP with some bug fixes and some changes... i have to test them first. And for now i don't use the new features, SexLab 1.51 brings with it.

Amazing! 

Hey Milz, just wanted to throw out there that this mod isnt compatible with Estrus Charus. For whatever reason, Estrus Charus will make it so that you cannot use the cheats to get pregnant (it will show impregnate then it will show force birth but the phases dont change from whatever phase you were currently in, also force birth wont do anything but reset to impregnate), not sure if it makes it so you cant get pregnant normally, didnt have time to test it

But awesome mod man =D

Thanks Milz! good to know! :)

I would like to know which mod you all think is best/most compatible for the charcters XXX animations...?

so far I didnt find what i was looking for..

titlebild_640.jpg

Beta 3.19

compatible with SSL 1.5+

Ok I hope i doesn't forget a file :)

Here is the latest version of BeeingFemale. A few things has changes and now it's compatible to SSL 1.5

I've tried to fix the time calculation and i think it will work now.... but still needs some tests.

The Basic AddOn Pack is already included

Abortus will work now, too.

Known bugs:

- It seems the Cheat "can become pregnant this cycle" don't work.

- It can happen after sex-change / race-switch that the Being Male / Being Female spell won't dispel.

// Edit:

HERE and HERE you can finds more infos like requirements and stuff. At least only Skyrim and SexLab are required

Outdated

latest version can be found on Page 92

titlebild_640.jpg

Beta 3.19

compatible with SSL 1.5

Ok I hope i doesn't forget a file :)

Here is the latest version of BeeingFemale. A few things has changes and now it's compatible to SSL 1.5

I've tried to fix the time calculation and i think it will work now.... but still needs some tests.

The Basic AddOn Pack is already included

Abortus will work now, too.

Known bugs:

- It seems the Cheat "can become pregnant this cycle" don't work.

- It can happen after sex-change / race-switch that the Being Male / Being Female spell won't dispel.

Yay! thanks!

No issues so far, char is pregnant!

via what mod u got pregnant ur character, im unable to do so, i enabled the mod making a new play and enablong it from the begining, Romance, dangerous nights, puppet, tdf agresive prostitution wasnt able to make her preg, any leads? thnx in advance, sexlab triggers, cum efects too, orgasm, all those enabled, thnx

Archived