Tell something about yourself

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My main two interests are music and cooking. Actually, I used to be cook. I studied it in school.

I love cooking, for others. Not myself. No idea why. As soon as someone ask me to make a dinner, I gladly do it just for fun.

But when I make dinner for myself, I cheat and just do something really fast, that don't requires to much time, thought and effort.

No shit! Cooking is my favorite thing to do too, and music has also been one of my main obsessions my whole life too. And I'm the exact same way when I cook, I hate spending any time or effort on something just for myself, I only like cooking good stuff if other people are gonna have it too.

I like to play paintball.

Though I haven't played it since july I still like it. I guess I miss the mayhem, the comraderie and the adrenaline rush that it gave me. I dunno. I mean I usually didn't hit that many but the fear and the victory was real enough that I fell in love with the rush.

It was just so satisfying to see the enemy fall back in defensive positions while my friends and I kept tearing away at them. To see them squirming back to thier safe hole one after another. To see my friends do the same in turn when they got hit. The fear of being found out in your secret location just waiting for one of them to come into your line of sight. The hasty retreat when one of the enemy spotted you through a crack in the wall. I just fills me with joy. 

... Fuck. Now I sound like 'the Major' from Helling Ultimate.

<spoiler>

http://youtu.be/Z6wcw5jWRhc?t=1m15s

</spoiler>

• 8 months later...

Apparently, my username on here gets me mistaken for other people. I guess they use the same thing elsewhere online. I've actually gotten a few messages from some people who think they've found "me" and one or two from the people I "stole" this moniker from. 

It gets constantly abused on Steam. I've seen it everywhere. How dafuq did you type that anyway? :P