Tell something about yourself

I am so fucked this semester; there are already 2 modules I screwed because I thought I shouldn't turn in the unfinished parts of the project (now I now for good to always turn in every little piece of shit) and the only chance to save on of them is to get a very good grade in an exam; tomorrow. It will be very difficult, esepecially because I focused more on making the last project than actual learning.

Unforunately this appeals to some other modules aswell.

Aaaaand baam: I am screwed.

While the first part of my exam was pretty much doable, the second part involved some lessons that took place before I even immatriculated, so out of 100 points I got 5 at best; most of the questions I coudn't even try to answer because they involved terms I never heard of before. Damn measuring...

Guest Ragna_Rok

managed to solve most of todays exam exercises... hm. still, with our statistics professor you never know, hes got 6 weeks to look over it before he gives us our results. basically its fucking russian roulette with 3 bullets, 50/50 hit rate... anyhow, FORWARD TO THE NEXT EXAM!! FOR MALACATH! FOR ORSINIUM!! FOR ME TO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY WHEN I FINISH STUDIES TO ENJOY A 3 WEEKS VACATION WITH TONS OF WEED AND HOOKERS IN FUCKING AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!!

The love of life is dwindling in me more and more.... i know... or i think that something is missing in my life and i dont know what it is or could be...

Im happy, very happy with my gf and im glad that i have her, but theres something else that i miss... and i think I shall never be able to bring it in experience.

I believe in Madness

Not sick insanity that needs medication

Not doing ridiculous stuff just because

This Madness has a Method

Is about seeing things with a different crystal, understanding what others can not, imagining the unimaginable and making connections where it seems there is none.

Not thinking the world is just dark and twisted making a prison of your own self

But realizing there is also color everywhere and anything can be possible

Its about True connection with the Tree of Sight, doing the same thing over and over expecting things to be differently and finding Knowledge in the process...

Guest Ragna_Rok

*cough* say sth about YOURSELF *cough*

I just found someone that completely ignored the rule of the game. oh, and i released mod number 31 here. exam preparations run well, found out the exam on monday isnt on 9 o clock, but on 15 o clock. nice, more time for a fast run, guess i can take it easy tonight after the rush of the last days.

i also got a little headache, i hope i dont get a flue now or other shit like that, i can get as ill as i want AFTER monday.

Im a Wikken! *not a religion or anything just a title*

(disappears in the mist)

or to sum it up...Im mysterious but very creative!

(Mist disappears and im gone)

I've not been on this entire forum right after posting that message up until now. Im a guy who throws out random jokes sometimes. Im trying to become a pixel artist and have been using photoshop, sadly Im still a beginner but im getting there! I enjoy being creative really. I usually have tons of idea's for original characters and stories to fit them. *I used to write lots of stories back in my school years* 

My dream is to make my own videogame *on computer and...well for computer too* Got a lot to learn but im confident I'll get it accomplished. If I ever get the time to practice and study it could become possible. Skyrim and many other games I've played have been an inspiration and I still play games and watch gameplay *along with movies* for more. But over the years my idea's have developed several characters, stories, scenery, and new plots. I hope to make them become reality one day *as a videogame or try!* But truth is this wasn't my first dream...this is my second. 

My first was to become an archaeologist and travel the world unraveling mysteries and seeing new things, discovering new pieces of history and locations. Not sure if that dream will ever come true but maybe I'll get my chance and if not then I'll create my own in a videogame(s) *not sure if it'll be just 1*

Well not my entire story about myself but it certainly helps one understand me a bit more.

'til then Loverslab cya!

• 1 month later...
Guest endgameaddiction

It's been a long time...

since I've posted here that is.

Okay, I'll be serious. There's actually someone on here who's caught my attention. I won't say.  But she's awesome in many ways. It's been so long since I've gained interest in someone in particular. Especially over the net since I'm very weary about the whole net thing from past experiences. Something about her just captivates me.

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

I like overcast or rainy weather; drinking a beer to cheer me up even more and listening to metal to make my hair useful (beside the generic eargasms).

Also ofc, ass tities - ass n' tities. Who can't stay away from those ?

Thats it !! <3

But btt. My IQ is a bit to high (126) ... so that my gf sometimes get problems, then i explain something, because she didnt understand this "professional chinese"  So that she say, that i have to explain it for "normal people".... it sucks sometimes....

Edit:

And my english sucks as well.

I got a high iq score when I was young and my parents decided to push a bunch of expectations on me.

I've taken an iq test a few times in my life from different sources, and my score is remarkably dependent on my mood.

When I was 12 I got something like 189. When I was 16, I got 118. When I was 20, I got 155.

I looked at some research on the matter on google scholar and it turns out that IQ scores are complete horseshit unless you take them many times over the course of a year and the scores are average.

A common misconception is that human intelligence is constant. Excluding mental disabilities and disorders, human intelligence greatly varies all over the place. This is why geniuses blunder and why idiots spark. 

Something about myself:

I registered to download.