Tell something about yourself

Learned English through TV since I was a kid.

I've been depressed since I was twelve, and now I'm indifferent and studying biochemistry.

I'm also nihilistic, always the outcast by choice. Also "yay" for autism I guess...

But I'm always open to new things, as I never really experienced much in my life, besides the "little" things.

Guest Ragna_Rok

i got banned on the nexus.

i love nachos.

i like little garden-spiders, give them old fashioned names like "Karl-Heinz" and once in a while throw moskitos that piss me off in their webs (preferably catched alive).

i love killing my free time modding or playing the guitar since my gf broke up after 9 years.

I did Judo, Taekwondo, Bozendo... now I hate martial arts, too much boring philosophy, not enough action and not efficient enough.

I did Weight lifting, Boxing, Krav Maga, now these are useful sports according to me, they develop your body, your strength, your reflexes and give you self confidence (Krav Maga is useful in any situation).

Actually I lost 34 kilos with Weight lifting and some running sessions but Krav Maga gave me a reason and a way to stay fit and to master my body.

I'm missing these good old days, I was able to do so many things when I was a student.  :(

Getting my ass kicked playing MGR on very hard, I feel like a loser. Probably sound like a loser, too, getting upset over a video game. But... But I don't give up. No matter how tough things get, no matter how wretched I feel. I DON'T GIVE UP! Let Fate throw everything I can possibly get it hands on! Chain me, lock me up and rape me all you want! All you'll do is set me aflame, have my heart pulsate with anger and rage, spreading the flames of eternal darkness. You can't stop me! All you can do is watch. Watch. Watch. And watch.

Guest Ragna_Rok

I wont go out on sylvester. Im drowning in work for exams, wont take any chances on my heart getting broken until im done with studies, and the last time i got really wasted it didnt end well, so for the first time in my life im gonna pass this one.

Guest Ragna_Rok

--> figured out how to mod bows. WEHEY!! ... that was a side project from me since middle of october, didnt make progress, so i went for armor... and now ive finally mastered all fields of gear modding :) ... count of stuff in total done: about 100 weapons (about 15 of those stupid fun weapons), 4 sets of armor (one unreleased prototype, set up for males, females, and even the "dropped-item"-files) and now... my first bow :wub:

I'm old and still play video games....but I was a kid when they invented the damned things! LOL

I listen to metal and classical music (nearly everything else is lifeless, nutless or lacking in creativity).

I'm divorced and will NEVER remarry, although I must admit I love the girlies a whole lot. I just don't wanna' marry them. :D

I have no kids so I'm like the coolest uncle and "mom's boyfriend" that has ever lived!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm too skinny for my height, I have a geek GF afraid about sex, I'm already lost about how to install mods, I love goth style but I won't be goth cause of my mother and my GF... I read many books and still read them again and again when I want. I hate to be bored. I'm getting bored all the time, even if I am with friends or if I'm playing... 

I was depressed during 5years and I made suicide attemps... I won't talk about that anymore to not ruin this topic... I use too much "..." at the end of my sentences!

Well, and I use too much salt in my food... I can't live without delicatessen and yes, I found that word with google translate because I don't know how to say "charcuterie" in english! =o

I fukin hate everyone equally . The only reason I exist on this earth is to pay the totally useless politicians salary's has they take more of my rights and privlages away daily . FTW you can all kiss the special monument I have designed for my  grave when I die till then keep modding fukers lol : )

Guest endgameaddiction

Low calories is the way I go. I'm replacing greasy dinner meals for a dish of home made salad. Replacing my sweets for fruits instead. I've got rid of white bread and starting eating wheat bread for over a year now. Definitely makes me more energetic and focused. The citrus in lemons and limes is good for your kidneys. squeezing a bit of lemon or lime in your drinking water is also really good for a source of dieting. Chia seeds is another good source for dieting. :)

I have gone through a transformation since starting college. I joined a gym, and I've been eating protein bars and drinking Muscle Milk and sleeping right, drinking super-lite beer :P I should be a new man when I graduate. :angel: I'm a paid member, and I'll be in school 3 years, so if it's in walking distance, I might as well keep at it... :cool: