Tell something about yourself

I'm trying to write a frigging book... but it has so many different ideas in it being science fiction disguised as fantasy and even some romance involved, every time I start writing all them freaking thoughts get mixed up and I end up starting over because I didn't like the outcome...

I even left modding to only a small time in order to dedicate to this stuff

I'm fighting with claws and teeth with them freaking descriptions, how to describe a place in your head with so many details that you clearly see an image, but you also want the reader to have the exact same image with the same colours and shapes. How do you describe landscapes that are like nothing anyone has ever seen introducing entirely new concepts. And how do you speak of characters when there are things you don't know about them, they all have to have a background story you know... and sometimes you know it but you also have to remember to put it on paper otherwise it gets confusing... most times you end up asking your own questions to them... its kinda messy...

So many words...

Yeah...

Nobody cares. Am I right?  :lol:

Well this thread is for that...

Besides I don't want people to start caring yet either...

I'm trying to write a frigging book... but it has so many different ideas in it being science fiction disguised as fantasy and even some romance involved, every time I start writing all them freaking thoughts get mixed up and I end up starting over because I didn't like the outcome...

I even left modding to only a small time in order to dedicate to this stuff

I'm fighting with claws and teeth with them freaking descriptions, how to describe a place in your head with so many details that you clearly see an image, but you also want the reader to have the exact same image with the same colours and shapes. How do you describe landscapes that are like nothing anyone has ever seen introducing entirely new concepts. And how do you speak of characters when there are things you don't know about them, they all have to have a background story you know... and sometimes you know it but you also have to remember to put it on paper otherwise it gets confusing... most times you end up asking your own questions to them... its kinda messy...

So many words...

Yeah...

Nobody cares. Am I right?  :lol:

Well this thread is for that...

Besides I don't want people to start caring yet either...

Do you want some help?

---

Well, I guess I finally found a way to accept my inner female. At least I can enjoy her and still be happy with what I am.

Do you want some help?

In the event you're genuinely offering help with good intention, then many thanks but I must decline, our inner worlds are very different and also regarding madness, it takes many forms, some of light, some of darkness, some insane, some healthy some emotional, some self destructive and some intellectual, some are mixed but the shapes are endless... In this case, I don't think these can mix... I stay as far away from certain things as I can, and I get close to others... The oddest thing in the world is that I still frequent LL despite my nature, though I've learnt a great deal of tolerance and insight on people's brains here...  :P

Among so many points of view the only certainty is that everyone is entitled to their own inner self

The only help that would work is if you could know the things I know and think the way I do contributing with more ordained line of thinking and some organization to ideas, and some answers to questions in the same pattern of thought... but that's currently impossible with today's technology, it would mean merging minds together and that's bound to me a mess...

If it's just you trying to be a future troll or something not serious at all, then... still no  :P

I will notice every blonde in the room, an average amount of brunettes, yet redheads are invisible to me.  I don't even notice them.  Even with long hair.  Long hair, by the way, is all but a requirement, even for a blonde.  I despise the entire idea of the spelling of the word as "blond".  There are words in the English language with silent letters.  Deal with it!

Ready for the loop?  Yellow is one of my least favorite colors.