Rape in the Lovers series is not really immersive (Maybe a new project)

GrimReaper

Some of the animations are already actually rape, with grimaces, and looks of fear. Just a case of finding them and sorting them. I've also foudn simple 'emotion settings' mods can make a character have a fearful expression in some of the default poses that weren't innitially rape.

yeah there not bad, and you could always use the Russian version of rapers, and set it up so that the ten poses it calls are the ten poses you find scream 'rape' the loudest. Also, if the voices bother check out the Yushua voice pack, the rape parts actually sound like rape, though note with the nun so do the consensual voice files. still there all a damn site better than the default voices.

yeah there not bad' date=' and you could always use the Russian version of rapers, and set it up so that the ten poses it calls are the ten poses you find scream 'rape' the loudest. Also, if the voices bother check out the Yushua voice pack, the rape parts actually sound like rape, though note with the nun so do the consensual voice files. still there all a damn site better than the default voices.

[/quote']

Which voice pack are you talking about? I can't seems to find it anywhere in the forum search.

ok, the idea I had was way to complex for my skill with this scripting and my time constraints, I'm just going see if I can make the prelude happen with LoversSP during rape with some custom animations. and maybe time it so you go through the stages automatically then to the sex

animations are easy this scripting language is not easy to follow.

I actually like RPG RaperS but, I'm still not a fan of the instant rape. the mod I'm trying to make shows the struggle and adds escape methods before actual penetration. essentially I'd like to use the Lovers functions to play 3 to 4 animations before the actual sex.

Stage one: Struggling, shows the defender struggling against the offender.

Stage two: Offender tearing at the defenders top cloths.

Stage three: Offender tearing at the pants of the defender.

Stage four: The defender's pants gone now allow the Offender to penetrate the Defender for the first time

this model is like xLovers Sex model with the fourth stage being the finishing move. The length of all the stages would be a preset time limit or runs of animation, maybe stage one could be based on fatigue then stages two and three could be based off item duriblitiy. I am having trouble seeing how the xLovers mods work together and communicate.

Ok, I have learned some from digging through the scripts but I must move onto other things today.

1. set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5 in the motion ini file for the prelude animations... might need to make a 6 or even 6(front) and 7(back)... the other stuff in the inis are animation settings... which I might need to work with later. and there seems to be animation space at around 72 - 79 as not to break the creature animation stuff that is above 200.

2. Prelude animations are called into an array xLoversPkrQuest.arMotion by xLoversSPGetProemmotions. xLoversSPGetProemmotions is only called in two scripts xLoversSPFinish and more importantly xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2 where a rape flag is checked so that the prelude animations are not played during rape.

so I think I just have to add something into xLoversSPGetProemmotions to get my more aggressive prelude animations loaded instead. I can get a prelude on rape types, 3 for player being raped, and 2 for player raping. Then setup some checks to move the stages of the prelude along without needing the player to input keypress #8 then moving on to the actual rape after that.

Non-SP prefixed scripts changed by PK extender

xLoversAdultPlaySpellScript

xLoversAPdoneAAP

xLoversCmnIsCompanion

xLoversCmnReturnPartners

xLoversScriptEquipFunc

xLoversScruotEquipFuncInitialize

xLoversMainScriptModuleCommon

xLoversMainScriptKeyControl

xLoversMainScriptModuleStun

XLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2

xLoversPIncr1Scr

xLoversPIncr2Scr

xLoversPkrFinishTfc

xLoversPkrSetTfc

xLoversPRest1Scr

xLoversPRest2Scr

[/php]

the rest start with xLoversSP

Would it be possible to make armor be reduced to 0 health due to it being ripped off? (straps being cut and broken)and if wearing clothing have it deleted? I mean it would be shredded beyond repair anyway' date=' or at least thrown to the ground 8)

[/quote']

Check out the the Roleplaying edition of RaperS. When raped by people: gold with be taken from you, armor will be broken, the weapon you were holding will be taken from you, and other things removed from your inventory. For creatures it's the same except for weapon and gold stealing.

I've actually made some progress making the prelude animations work for rape as well. I also added in a way for you to give up struggling if your raped, or to stop raping if your the rapist. It took me hours to find out how to disable the timer for the rape. let ar["hStepFlag"] := 1 1 has no timer but 0 is the timer. I even started a progression script to have the fatigue thing and armor ripping, which I'm just going to have the player turn off in the options... at least in the beta.

I need to...

figure how to tie in the Progression script to work with everything

Reset the timed rape script

I'm sure something else here

do more animations

make the ini files for animations

Tie in the animations to be read and for the right positions.

and DEBUG

I've got some animations of what I'm trying to do before the actual rape.

I am still working on the esp.

I was having trouble working with fatigue because arousal from Lovers was giving me 10000 fatigue, but I changed that.

I'm also having issues with animation importing. I'm having some trouble getting the animations to cycle on there own and then reset when the actual rape starts. I am trying to change the hstep with:

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount xatk xLoversStageM 3

Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount xdef xLoversStageM 3

let xLoversPkrQuest.arPairs[ index ]["hStep"] := 1

but that doesn't actually change the animations to the next step... I need to call some sort of updater for that and I don't know what it is. I also need to figure out if there is a back attack thing in the array so I can call the proper animation.

I now have the rape length depending on how horny the attacker is. I'm going to set a timer up for this in case it goes on to long.

I could only put up four of the 9 I have. and you shouldn't see the forth animations... as it would end the lovers thing.

post-3000-13597870948696_thumb.gifpost-3000-1359787094832_thumb.gifpost-3000-13597870948903_thumb.gifpost-3000-13597870949234_thumb.gif

My animations are not working once in game... I had them working in nifscope but I cannot get them working inside oblivion... it says Load Motion file "73" complete but I just stand there with my partner until the sex animations start. I've look over the tutorials again and again... I've changed the Value of NiControllerSequence to specialIdle and then to SpecialIdel_Female and SpecialIdle_male repsectivly where applicable like in motions 20 and 21 for the prelude animations.

the attachment has blender files and the kf files I'm having an issue and I can't figure out why it isn't importing... I've tried having the value

they look like the three matching ones from my previous post

here is the motion ini file 73_Motion.ini it is a copy of the one for 21 with the 5 replaced with a 6 to indicate a different motion type.

;==============================================================================

; Sposgroup: íîìåð àíèìàöèîííîé ãðóïïû

; 0 - æåíùèíà ñâåðõó, ïîçà íàåçäíèöû (riding, cowgirl)

; 1 - ñçàäè, ðàêîì (from behind, on kneel)

; 2 - æåíùèíà ñíèçó, ëåæà, ìèññèîíåðñêàÿ ïîçà (løe, missionary)

; 3 - ñòîÿ (standing)

; 4 - ìèíåò è âñå îñòàëüíîå (blowJob, handJob, footJob, tit-fuck)

set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 6

; Xymov: ñìåùåíèå àêòèâíîãî ïàðòíåðà ïî îñè Õ (îòèöàòåëüíîå çíà÷åíèå ïðèáëèæàåò, ïîëîæèòåëüíîå - îòäàëÿåò)

set xLoversPkrQuest.xymov to 0

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Xyscale: êîýôôèöèåíò, íà êîòîðûé óìíîæàåòñÿ xymov ïðè óñòàíîâêå êîîðäèíàò àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà

; 0 = ïî óìîë÷àíèþ (ñòàâüòå åñëè âû íå çíàåòå êàêîâ äîëæåí áûòü êîýôôèöèåíò xymov èëè åñëè âàì ýòî áåçðàçëè÷íî)

; 1 = êîýôôèöèåíò ðàâåí ðîñòó àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà (xme.GetScale)

; 2 = êîýôôèöèåíò îáðàòíîïðîïîðöèîíàëåí ðîñòó àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà (1 / xme.GetScale)

; 3 = êîýôôèöèåíò ðàâåí ðîñòó ïàññèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà (zme.GetScale)

; 4 = êîýôôèöèåíò îáðàòíîïðîïîðöèîíàëåí ðîñòó ïàññèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà (1 / zme.GetScale)

; 5 = êîýôôèöèåíò ðàâåí ïðîèçâåäåíèþ ðîñòîâ îáîèõ ó÷àñòíèêîâ (xme.GetScale * zme.GetScale)

; 6 = êîýôôèöèåíò îáðàòíîïðîïîðöèîíàëåí ïðîèçâåäåíèþ ðîñòîâ îáîèõ ó÷àñòíèêîâ ((1 / xme.GetScale) * (1 / zme.GetScale))

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 0

; Xaddz: ñìåùåíèå àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà ïî îñè Y (îòðèöàòåëüíîå çíà÷åíèå ñäâèãàåò â ñòîðîíó ïî÷âû, ïîëîæèòåëüíîå çíà÷åíèå - â ïðîòèâîïîëîæíóþ ñòîðîíó)

set xLoversPkrQuest.xaddz to 0.00

; Xzscale: êîýôôèöèåíò, íà êîòîðûé óìíîæàåòñÿ xaddz ïðè óñòàíîâêå êîîðäèíàò àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà

; (çíà÷åíèÿ òå æå, ÷òî è äëÿ xyscale)

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 0

; Zaddz: ñìåùåíèå ïàññèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà ïî îñè y (îòðèöàòåëüíîå çíà÷åíèå ñäâèãàåò â ñòîðîíó ïî÷âû, ïîëîæèòåëüíîå çíà÷åíèå - â ïðîòèâîïîëîæíóþ ñòîðîíó)

set xLoversPkrQuest.zaddz to 0.00

; Zzscale ... êîýôôèöèåíò, íà êîòîðûé óìíîæàåòñÿ zaddz ïðè óñòàíîâêå êîîðäèíàò àêòèâíîãî ó÷àñòíèêà

; (çíà÷åíèÿ òå æå, ÷òî è äëÿ xyscale)

set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 0

; Ôîðìà ÷ëåíà ... (òîëüêî äëÿ èñïîëüçîâàíèè ðåêîìåíäîâàííîãî âûáîðà v3/v4)

; -1 = íå ïîêàçûâàòü

; 0 = ïðÿìîé

; 1 = íàêëîí ââåðõ

; 2 = íàêëîí âíèç

set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 0

; Ýòè íàñòðîéêè ðàáîòàþò òîëüêî ïðè âêëþ÷åííîé êîððåêòèðîâêå ïîëîæåíèÿ íà êðîâàòè

; Basezangle ... óãîë, íî êîòîðûé ðàçâåðíåòñÿ ïîçà, åñëè áóäåò èñïîëüçîâàíà ïðè ñåêñå íà êðîâàòè

; Basefrontback ... ðàññòîÿíèå, íà êîòîðîå ñìåñòèòñÿ ïîçà, åñëè áóäåò èñïîëüçîâàííà íà êðîâàòè

set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to 0

set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback to -40

; modifed by Acedouble

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

Here are some other animations that I have ready for the mod I just haven't uploaded them.

post-3000-13597870971965_thumb.gif

post-3000-13597870972032_thumb.gif

post-3000-13597870972172_thumb.gif

To do list

Get the animations to change when one step of the prelude is done (struggle -> tear off top armor -> tear off pants -> rape)

reset the animation when the sex actually starts so that it goes through the progression of the stages(but not a priority)

figure out why the animation seems to load fine but doesn't play.

animation loader needs to differentiate between front rape and back rape.

set in a timer just in case something goes too long or too short (not a priority)

have a fatigue fight counter so the defender can fight when the fatigue is regaining while the armor is being ripped away. (but not a priority)

I'm sure something else here

cleanup, commenting and, DEBUG

What is done:

when raping or raped a prelude animation was played.

fatigue is drained during the first stage, then weapon removed.

Upper body armor damage and then unequiped when destroyed.

Lower body armor is damaged and then unequiped when destroyed.

When lower body armor destroyed rape begins

rape ends when the lovers SP meter is empty

animation loader seems to load animations

when raping the Ready weapon key makes you give up raping

when being raped the ready weapon key skips the rape prelude.

some messages for what is happening.

SP hud displays information about what is going on.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Blender/Creating_a_Character_Animation#Introduction

and

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Avoiding_Blender_animation_pitfalls

This should help you get the animations ingame. But be warned, then the real fun begins. Blender screws up every animation that is exported in the .nif/.kf format. In most of the times it the NonAccum bone that gets borked during the export process.

ahh it was actually, the priority thing... I just had to look at the other files and copy the priority number for the animations. thanks for the help reaper.

but now that I have it working I have to move them around so they look ok... right now they are just on top of each other

thanks jack here are the last two animation poses that are done.

this was rendered in blender with the two files just mashed to gather.

post-3000-13597870990589_thumb.gif

post-3000-13597870990704_thumb.gif

ahh it was actually' date=' the priority thing... I just had to look at the other files and copy the priority number for the animations. thanks for the help reaper.

but now that I have it working I have to move them around so they look ok... right now they are just on top of each other

thanks jack here are the last two animation poses that are done.

this was rendered in blender with the two files just mashed to gather.

[/quote']

I just hope for you that you didn't play around with Bip01 and the NonAccum bone... those were the reason why I had to start over many, many times.

To clarify: The Bip01 is for the actual movement, i.e. it's used in animations that move the character in the game (walking animations for example). The NonAccum bone is used for rotations around the z-axis i.e. where the character is facing and the height of the animation. Blender tends to screw with the NonAccum bone so that your animations ends up turning sideways and/or your character being somewhere below the ground.

If you haven't played around with those two bones it should be kinda easy to align the animations correctly, with a bit of trial and error ofc.

I think the animation 74 is completely unrecoverable in terms of rotational anomalies in Bip01, Bip01 NonAculm, and Bip01 Pelvis.

It was the one where they were laying down, and not knowing much on which bones to move and not... I rotated several and also a little before I marked the keys so the rotations are all just a bit off by unknown degrees in all directions. I tried to add the animations to a clean file but I couldn't get them to go into the Default action 4. it would just make Default action 5 and when I did that it seemed to crash oblivion after the animation played. so I'm going to scrap those animations and possibly redo them in the future after I release the mod. I've already spent more time tweeken them then I did making them.

but animation 75 (from behind) seems to work just fine after a bit of tweeking... had to use -90 rotation on the Bip01 NonAculm and set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1 to get everything just right. now I just need a way for the loader to know the difference between frontal attack and back attack without changing too many scripts.. I'm just hoping there is an item that is put into your inventory or a flag that is set somewhere in the lovers quest array thingie.

Terrific alpha version, dumit, but I think/hope this is just the start of things. I think that, if we want rape to be immersive, it has to carry some more unique and significant penalties, and so have to be rarer.

Combat rape is, at this point in the development of the mods, little more than a temporary lull in the fighting (and sometimes to be welcomed, because in some mods it actually leave the player in better shape); kinda funny at first, but tiresome after a while.

Immersive "combat rape" would, IMO, be the end of combat. It wouldn't occur as long as any of the characters on the losing side remained conscious, but all combats would end in a period of unconsciousness before death - this phase would, essentially, replace death. If a character (always for PC, but not always for companions or other NPCs) is deemed worthy of raping, they would be stripped of all gear, raped, and either "tossed out" or enslaved. If not deemed worthy of rape, they would die. The decision to toss out or enslave could depend on personality, or be random, or have some randomness modified by some characteristics, but would basically be an evaluation of the price the victors could get for the character as a slave. Animals would never enslave nor take items, but the player and NPCs would be less likely to recover consciousness and so "die" when knocked out by animals.

If "tossed out," then the character would be placed outside the building/structure/dungeon/whatever, with some minimal amount of gear the victors would allow them (as the victors are taking the characters' gear). It would be possible for the player to get tossed out, but companions be enslaved, or vice-versa. If the player is "tossed out" in the open, they might be transported to some specified location away from where they encountered the victors (necessary to avoid immediately entered into combat again). They could maybe be chained and need rescuing like in Crowning Island. Maybe they could be chained and then either rescued, raped, or enslaved, depending on chance.

Players don't like to lose gear, of course, so you need to give them a means of getting it back. My concept would be that the players could fight the NPCs who beat them within 24 hours and get the gear back directly; ater that, it would appear in Shady Sam's possession after, say, a week. SS would have a special dialogue access to a special inventory, which would be the PC's gear, available at 1/3 its normal cost (this is fencing, so prices are much lower than nominal value, not much higher as is normal).

The slavery system needs more thought, but should allow for players/companions to lose combat skills (maybe gain some others, like acrobatics or athletics) as time passes(like jail), should allow for escape, should allow for "bad guys" (or the PC, or a companion) to attack the slave's owner and gain ownership of the slave through combat, and should allow the PC to rescue companions from slavery.

The bottom line is that "combat" rape should be rare and significant. These are people whom you (or the guards, or whomever) are trying to kill! They aren't going to rape the player and then magically turn non-hostile for a short time, except as some stop-gap concept on the way to something better, IMO.

It would be great to have some ideas/help/initiative on something like this. It has been brought up in a few threads, and many of the necessary tools and scripts exist. What we would need to start with is a proof of concept. What do people think the "long pole of the tent" for such a mod might be?

I agree with grumbler completely. We need to drop raperS and make advancements with LandE or something like it, but improved like grumbler's ideas suggests.

RaperS is immersion breaking to say the least. Combat rape in the form of raperS is quite ridiculous and highly unrealistic except for the insta rapes when you get paralyzed or when knocked down.

I believe that fatigue, rather than health should be taken into account for. We usually forget that if the health bar represents of state of health in the game, at low health the character would be near death, crippled and useless. We can't see this because there is no visible gore, but that's the case. Health should not be considered like fuel in a car. The car will be driving perfectly fine until it runs out of fuel, health is much more than that.

If we overhauled fatigue to work with lovers, that would be best. It should make the character use less stamina when using a weapon or when jumping. You can't recover stamina during combat, only while sitting; sleeping, or not doing any physical work. This makes stamina last much longer (much more realistic). If you can't kill the enemy before you lose all energy, you lose the fight and because you're too tired to fight back, they can rape you. Now, about the fatigue thing after sex, we could just add a fatigue regeneration effect after sex for both participants (but no full regeneration, sex IS tiring ;) ) and when a rape is going, the one getting raped barely gets any regen while the rapist gets regular.

How does that sound?

EDIT: Wow, typo galore here, Fixed. was typing on my cell :-/

I like the idea, but it would mean reconsidering spells and potions as well. No sense making fatigue difficult to acquire and then allow an end-around using a spell or potion.

If we can do that cleanly, I think your concept of moving away from health toward fatigue is an excellent idea, and is intuitively superior in terms of immersion.

A character out of energy is an easy kill no matter their nominal health. Health should go down after battles, but not that greatly; fatigue loss one one side ort he other would come first in most cases. Archery might be the exception.

Just blue-skying here (and still not convinced this is a feasible way to go), what if we changed the combat dynamic from being one that drains the health bar per hit (depending on weapon and skill) to one that inflicts wounds of various types and severity depending on weapon and skill? Wounds would, in this bluesky, be spells that would act like curses.

A blade or arrow would mostly inflict wounds like "flesh wound: -5 health, damage fatigue 10" and "bleeding wound: -10 health , damage fatigue 5 per second until cured."

Blunt weapons would do less health damage but more fatigue damage: "ooof! -2 health, damage fatigue 10" and "numbing blow: damage fatigue 5 per turn until cured."

"Until cured" wounds would obviously be something one couldn't treat with hostiles around (or, at least, couldn't be treated without risk since the player perhaps would have to yield if attacked while treating wounds). Wounds and oofs would be automatically cured starting when combat ends and running for perhaps a minute of real time (i.e they would disappear one by one in some random order, but all would be gone in a minute of gamer-time). You'd want some delay to avoid having players just duck around a corner and go into sneak mode, get out of combat for a few seconds, and come back to full strength.

Pretty much every wound would take out a bit of health, but have more impact on fatigue. By making these "damage fatigue" we make it impossible to overcome fatigue loss through potions or spells (except maybe dispell; I'd have to look at that). If fatigue reaches zero, the actor becomes unconcious until the battle is over and his/her fate decided.

Thoughts? Too complex/different/difficult to implement?

Archived