Cerberus Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 umm when i use SKArmorPatcher I get the message that the sk drow race.esm is missing some masters: Skykids.esm I don't get it. how can it be missing if its installed. Looking at boss log my skykids.esm is loading before drow and monli. I don't think thats right is it? I have tried to reordered it . but boss changes it back . drows been giving me a lot of issues. Help? Did you install the userlist entries? Are you using MO? Are you using SUM? yes but i had the last letter of overide missing on one, now it worked.
Kozaki Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 Ugh, I dislike LOOT for this very reason. Delete the existing armor patcher esp, rerun the patcher(through MO), move it to the bottom of the load order, then rerun the armor patcher/SUM again but with the 'force patch' option checked. Make sure its still at the bottom of your load order and see what that does. If all that doesn't work, my only suggestion is to go back to BOSS, as I'm out of ideas. If LOOT keeps sorting it too high, just give it a large priority number and it'll always sort to the back, like other skyproccers.
en_hawk Posted November 9, 2014 Author Posted November 9, 2014 I keep rereading this and I don't understand. I am using Mod Organizer I have things installed. But you keep saying to run the patcher. How? I go to the Data on MO where you say the patcher is and try to run it, and It tells me to select an Binary exe. Not sure what to select? Then if I try and go into Skyrim folder and load it there, it needs Boss, when I use LOOT inside of MO. So what do I do? I have the esp's but the characters are just not wearing anything. (Not that I mind and I am using bikini/etc, but I am trying to stream the game and would like them to have outfits on. But whatever. If I don't figure this out it is fine. You select the executable jar as the target with MO. When running the patcher you can skip execution of BOSS and run it anyway if you read the messages that it displays. If you cant figure that out, SUM has an option to turn BOSS execution off entirely.
Dubhorizon Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 I keep rereading this and I don't understand. I am using Mod Organizer I have things installed. But you keep saying to run the patcher. How? I go to the Data on MO where you say the patcher is and try to run it, and It tells me to select an Binary exe. Not sure what to select? Then if I try and go into Skyrim folder and load it there, it needs Boss, when I use LOOT inside of MO. So what do I do? I have the esp's but the characters are just not wearing anything. (Not that I mind and I am using bikini/etc, but I am trying to stream the game and would like them to have outfits on. But whatever. If I don't figure this out it is fine. As En_Hawk suggested, download SUM from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29865/? Install in MO and then follow the picture.
gvman3670 Posted November 9, 2014 Posted November 9, 2014 I keep rereading this and I don't understand. I am using Mod Organizer I have things installed. But you keep saying to run the patcher. How? I go to the Data on MO where you say the patcher is and try to run it, and It tells me to select an Binary exe. Not sure what to select? Then if I try and go into Skyrim folder and load it there, it needs Boss, when I use LOOT inside of MO. So what do I do? I have the esp's but the characters are just not wearing anything. (Not that I mind and I am using bikini/etc, but I am trying to stream the game and would like them to have outfits on. But whatever. If I don't figure this out it is fine. Go to here in MO's data folder tab.... Right click the patcher and "add as binary" (or some such ). Then choose it in the startup list to run it. If you're using LOOT then you have to skip one choice then tell it to run the patcher anyway. Then any armor .esp's above the patcher (in the right hand plugin pane) will be adapted to the SK bodies.
Kyamitsu Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 Question: What happened to some of the lewd armors from your other mod and why didn't you import those ideas with your new one? Just curious....
Spyder Arachnid Posted November 10, 2014 Posted November 10, 2014 Question: What happened to some of the lewd armors from your other mod and why didn't you import those ideas with your new one? Just curious.... If by that other mod, you mean RCotS, that is not made by the same author. Two completely different mods. That one got banned from here because it broke the rules. So those "lewd" armors? Yeah... they are against the rules here. This is a child mod. Sexualizing children is against the rules. Read them.
Liz9628 Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 Hello, So, I've been trying to in stall this mod, but it seems like it just hates me. I've been working on it for about four hours now. I followed the instructions, and I was using the NMM. The first time I had it installed and ran the armor patch program, it seemed to patch perfectly. But when I tried playing Skyrim, it crashed just before it loaded the main screen where you choose New or Continue. I restarted my computer and tried again, with the same results. In NMM, I deactivated and re-activated, hoping that would work, but it seems that just made it worse. I ran the patch, and got an error message (image attached below). I have all of the required mods downloaded and active. I'm honestly not sure what else I need to do to make this work. :/ ::EDIT:: After deactivating the mod, Skyrim still crashes... ::EDIT 2:: As I was adding files to the Data folders, I noticed that I was being asked if folders could be replaced a lot, to which I said yes. I'm beginning to wonder if something essential to the game was replaced by accident, so I am reinstalling the game, new Steam Skyrim folder and everything so as to start from scratch and (hopefully) avoid errors this time around. ::EDIT 3:: Completely re-installed the game, added all of my mods (4-5 more hours...) and it is still acting exactly as it did. Any help would be much appreciated.
en_hawk Posted November 12, 2014 Author Posted November 12, 2014 Hello, So, I've been trying to in stall this mod, but it seems like it just hates me. I've been working on it for about four hours now. I followed the instructions, and I was using the NMM. The first time I had it installed and ran the armor patch program, it seemed to patch perfectly. But when I tried playing Skyrim, it crashed just before it loaded the main screen where you choose New or Continue. I restarted my computer and tried again, with the same results. In NMM, I deactivated and re-activated, hoping that would work, but it seems that just made it worse. I ran the patch, and got an error message (image attached below). I have all of the required mods downloaded and active. I'm honestly not sure what else I need to do to make this work. :/ ::EDIT:: After deactivating the mod, Skyrim still crashes... ::EDIT 2:: As I was adding files to the Data folders, I noticed that I was being asked if folders could be replaced a lot, to which I said yes. I'm beginning to wonder if something essential to the game was replaced by accident, so I am reinstalling the game, new Steam Skyrim folder and everything so as to start from scratch and (hopefully) avoid errors this time around. The crashing thing sounds like a missing master, NMM is a complete piece of garbage which nobody should ever use, and as such does not highlight those. Try installing wrye and use that to check your load order for delinquent/missing masters. Just to double check, you used the installer script to install the mod vs doing it manually, correct? Are you using BOSS or LOOT to setup your load order? If using BOSS, did you install the userlist entries? Also, post your load order.
Liz9628 Posted November 12, 2014 Posted November 12, 2014 Hello, So, I've been trying to in stall this mod, but it seems like it just hates me. I've been working on it for about four hours now. I followed the instructions, and I was using the NMM. The first time I had it installed and ran the armor patch program, it seemed to patch perfectly. But when I tried playing Skyrim, it crashed just before it loaded the main screen where you choose New or Continue. I restarted my computer and tried again, with the same results. In NMM, I deactivated and re-activated, hoping that would work, but it seems that just made it worse. I ran the patch, and got an error message (image attached below). I have all of the required mods downloaded and active. I'm honestly not sure what else I need to do to make this work. :/ ::EDIT:: After deactivating the mod, Skyrim still crashes... ::EDIT 2:: As I was adding files to the Data folders, I noticed that I was being asked if folders could be replaced a lot, to which I said yes. I'm beginning to wonder if something essential to the game was replaced by accident, so I am reinstalling the game, new Steam Skyrim folder and everything so as to start from scratch and (hopefully) avoid errors this time around. The crashing thing sounds like a missing master, NMM is a complete piece of garbage which nobody should ever use, and as such does not highlight those. Try installing wrye and use that to check your load order for delinquent/missing masters. Just to double check, you used the installer script to install the mod vs doing it manually, correct? Are you using BOSS or LOOT to setup your load order? If using BOSS, did you install the userlist entries? Also, post your load order. That's my guess as to what it is, yeah. I gave up on NMM and did a manual install, although hesitantly, as I am not very good at that sort of thing. I sadly was met with the same results. I used BOSS for the patch/loader thing, as was recommended (I think? It'd been a long day, lol). Userlist was posted, yeah. As of now, I have deactivated SkyKids from NMM and tried a manual install once more. However, I may be doing it wrong - Drop 00 Base into the Skyrim Data file? The scrrenshot attached is the results of me running the program you recommended, I hope that is what you meant by Load Order. I will admit to being very much a noob to manual installs like this. Thanks for your help! Hopefully we can get this fixed, I'm going through Skyrim Withdrawls as we speak!
en_hawk Posted November 12, 2014 Author Posted November 12, 2014 No, that's cut off. Right click on the column header(up top, where it says 'file', down arrow, 'installer', etc) and hit 'list mods', paste the output of that into here instead. Also, do any of your mods show up with a red background or a red box on the left? I'm also not seeing skykids.esm in the list based on what I can see in that image.
Liz9628 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 No, that's cut off. Right click on the column header(up top, where it says 'file', down arrow, 'installer', etc) and hit 'list mods', paste the output of that into here instead. Also, do any of your mods show up with a red background or a red box on the left? I'm also not seeing skykids.esm in the list based on what I can see in that image. Oooh! Okay, here goes. Also, I dropped just the Skykids.esm into Skyrim's data folder, and it at leat shows up in mods now. The only red check mark I have is Skyfall Estate... Which sucks, because I dearly love that house. Here is the mod list: Active Mod Files: 00 Skyrim.esm 01 Update.esm 02 Dawnguard.esm 03 HearthFires.esm 04 Dragonborn.esm 05 ApachiiHair.esm 06 OblivionHairPackAIO.esm 07 RaceCompatibility.esm 08 Skykids.esm 09 everyvampireeyesgrow.esp 0A alvor's house dynamic.esp 0B enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp 0C 1k_dds_bloodenhanced.esp 0D prometheus_beastskeletons.esp 0E better embers.esp 0F deathloot.esp 10 lockpickpro.esp 11 marriagedynamicoutfits.esp 12 topics of skyrim.esp [Version 1.00] 13 wetandcold.esp 14 almalexia regalia.esp 15 battledress armor.esp 16 circlethelms.esp 17 LustmordVampireArmor.esp 18 mavari armor.esp 19 NN_ElvishDresses.esp 1A NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp 1B SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp 1C soul armor 2 heavy.esp 1D theroadstrokersroyalelvenset.esp 1E yukikaze.esp 1F bsc_thetesseract.esp 20 castle riverwood.esp 21 dragon cliff manor.esp 22 hearthfiremultikid.esp 23 niflheim1.esp 24 thane's breezehome(v.4.1).esp 25 lightweight potions and poisons.esp 26 cbbecurvy.esp 27 mannarothepatient_jumpinhigh.esp 28 dd - enhanced blood main.esp 29 campingkitnorthernranger.esp 2A sos - the dungeons.esp [Version 1.23] 2B sos - the wilds.esp [Version 1.13] 2C sos - civilization.esp [Version 1.02] 2D sv - the outdoors.esp [Version 1.3] 2E ASX_Spells.esp 2F sethai&elthrai.esp 30 summonsarmoredhusky.esp 31 SexAddict.esp 32 duel weild 2 hand.esp 33 FNIS_Zoo.esp 34 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9] 35 horses for followers.esp 36 multifollowerlite.esp 37 bffanimalcompanions.esp 38 improved lydia.esp 39 kids adopt.esp 3A my_little_kitty.esp 3B petdeathhound.esp 3C teilani follower.esp 3D vigilance_is_essential.esp 3E xce.esp 3F DigitigradeKhajiit.esp 40 nicer-looking khajiit.esp 41 rcrn legacy - hybrid shaders.esp 42 immersive interiors.esp 43 Bashed Patch, 0.esp 44 SkyfallEstate.esp 45 SkystoneCastle.esp 46 MoonstoneCastle.esp 47 HDT Female Hairstyles.esp 48 adventurer's retreat.esp 49 arcadias shop.esp 4A asharaelvenknight.esp 4B babymommas.esp 4C better males - bodies.esp 4D better males - faces.esp 4E caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp 4F dogs of skyrim.esp 50 dqt.esp 51 fasterdogs.esp 52 follower - firewolf.esp 53 fs_radiantraiment.esp 54 khajiit ears with helmets.esp 55 khajiitracialpower.esp 56 kittyehsrealisticwolfproject.esp 57 legendswordreapermod.esp 58 loki follower.esp 59 lovelyhairstylesce.esp 5A brutalsword.esp 5B nanookthehuskyfollower.esp 5C nocommentstupiddog.esp 5D petking.esp 5E playableserana.esp 5F profitablehunting.esp 60 rrhairkhajiit.esp 61 shorterplayer01.esp 62 stormcloakdockisland1.esp 63 the deap jungle.esp 64 vampirecure.esp 65 waterfallshack2level.esp 66 bryanhome.esp 67 mhc.esp
Liz9628 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Added a few more mods, here is the updated mods report thing. Until we figure out what's going on, I'm going to uninstall SkyKids so I can at least play a bit. Active Mod Files: 00 Skyrim.esm 01 Update.esm 02 Dawnguard.esm 03 HearthFires.esm 04 Dragonborn.esm 05 ApachiiHair.esm 06 OblivionHairPackAIO.esm 07 RaceCompatibility.esm 08 Skykids.esm 09 everyvampireeyesgrow.esp 0A alvor's house dynamic.esp 0B enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp 0C 1k_dds_bloodenhanced.esp 0D prometheus_beastskeletons.esp 0E better embers.esp 0F deathloot.esp 10 lockpickpro.esp 11 marriagedynamicoutfits.esp 12 topics of skyrim.esp [Version 1.00] 13 wetandcold.esp 14 almalexia regalia.esp 15 battledress armor.esp 16 circlethelms.esp 17 LustmordVampireArmor.esp 18 mavari armor.esp 19 NN_ElvishDresses.esp 1A NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp 1B SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp 1C soul armor 2 heavy.esp 1D theroadstrokersroyalelvenset.esp 1E yukikaze.esp 1F bsc_thetesseract.esp 20 castle riverwood.esp 21 dragon cliff manor.esp 22 hearthfiremultikid.esp 23 niflheim1.esp 24 thane's breezehome(v.4.1).esp 25 lightweight potions and poisons.esp 26 cbbecurvy.esp 27 mannarothepatient_jumpinhigh.esp 28 dd - enhanced blood main.esp 29 campingkitnorthernranger.esp 2A sos - the dungeons.esp [Version 1.23] 2B sos - the wilds.esp [Version 1.13] 2C sos - civilization.esp [Version 1.02] 2D sv - the outdoors.esp [Version 1.3] 2E ASX_Spells.esp 2F sethai&elthrai.esp 30 summonsarmoredhusky.esp 31 SexAddict.esp 32 duel weild 2 hand.esp 33 FNIS_Zoo.esp 34 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9] 35 horses for followers.esp 36 multifollowerlite.esp 37 bffanimalcompanions.esp 38 improved lydia.esp 39 kids adopt.esp 3A my_little_kitty.esp 3B petdeathhound.esp 3C teilani follower.esp 3D vigilance_is_essential.esp 3E xce.esp 3F DigitigradeKhajiit.esp 40 nicer-looking khajiit.esp 41 rcrn legacy - hybrid shaders.esp 42 immersive interiors.esp 43 Bashed Patch, 0.esp 44 SkyfallEstate.esp 45 SkystoneCastle.esp 46 MoonstoneCastle.esp 47 HDT Female Hairstyles.esp 48 adventurer's retreat.esp 49 arcadias shop.esp 4A asharaelvenknight.esp 4B babymommas.esp 4C better males - bodies.esp 4D better males - faces.esp 4E caliente's beautiful bodies edition.esp 4F dogs of skyrim.esp 50 dqt.esp 51 fasterdogs.esp 52 follower - firewolf.esp 53 fs_radiantraiment.esp 54 khajiit ears with helmets.esp 55 khajiitracialpower.esp 56 kittyehsrealisticwolfproject.esp 57 legendswordreapermod.esp 58 loki follower.esp 59 lovelyhairstylesce.esp 5A brutalsword.esp 5B nanookthehuskyfollower.esp 5C nocommentstupiddog.esp 5D petking.esp 5E playableserana.esp 5F profitablehunting.esp 60 rrhairkhajiit.esp 61 shorterplayer01.esp 62 stormcloakdockisland1.esp 63 the deap jungle.esp 64 vampirecure.esp 65 waterfallshack2level.esp 66 bryanhome.esp 67 mhc.esp 68 LykaiosRace.esp 69 Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
Kuupe Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Hey, I'm trying to make the SkyKids mod work on my game and am having some problems. Everything goes fine until I have to patch the thing in "SKArmorPatcher". It failed because it said I didn't have some files. After some searching I found them and then it would want some new files again. I did this for a while, but now I have added a file it asked for and it is still saying that I don't have it. I got the game running with them od after I put some of the parts out. Id I try to run it with all the game just crashes. When I run the mod with only osme of the parts they don't have clothes (but the loincloths) and some of their hair is messed up. The site is not letting me post the pic no matter what I do, but I already gave it to you in your profile. I did do the file thing with BOSS and other things. I don't think that I'm doing anything different than what you instructed in your post.
en_hawk Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Hey, I'm trying to make the SkyKids mod work on my game and am having some problems. Everything goes fine until I have to patch the thing in "SKArmorPatcher". It failed because it said I didn't have some files. After some searching I found them and then it would want some new files again. I did this for a while, but now I have added a file it asked for and it is still saying that I don't have it. I got the game running with them od after I put some of the parts out. Id I try to run it with all the game just crashes. When I run the mod with only osme of the parts they don't have clothes (but the loincloths) and some of their hair is messed up. The site is not letting me post the pic no matter what I do, but I already gave it to you in your profile. I did do the file thing with BOSS and other things. I don't think that I'm doing anything different than what you instructed in your post. Are you using MO?
Kuupe Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Hey, I'm trying to make the SkyKids mod work on my game and am having some problems. Everything goes fine until I have to patch the thing in "SKArmorPatcher". It failed because it said I didn't have some files. After some searching I found them and then it would want some new files again. I did this for a while, but now I have added a file it asked for and it is still saying that I don't have it. I got the game running with them od after I put some of the parts out. Id I try to run it with all the game just crashes. When I run the mod with only osme of the parts they don't have clothes (but the loincloths) and some of their hair is messed up. The site is not letting me post the pic no matter what I do, but I already gave it to you in your profile. I did do the file thing with BOSS and other things. I don't think that I'm doing anything different than what you instructed in your post. Are you using MO? No, if BOSS doesn't count. Could this make a difference? I have changed the files position a couple of times in the load order and it didn't change anything. EDIT: I'm assuming that MO means Mod Organizer.
gvman3670 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Hey, I'm trying to make the SkyKids mod work on my game and am having some problems. Everything goes fine until I have to patch the thing in "SKArmorPatcher". It failed because it said I didn't have some files. After some searching I found them and then it would want some new files again. I did this for a while, but now I have added a file it asked for and it is still saying that I don't have it. I got the game running with them od after I put some of the parts out. Id I try to run it with all the game just crashes. When I run the mod with only osme of the parts they don't have clothes (but the loincloths) and some of their hair is messed up. The site is not letting me post the pic no matter what I do, but I already gave it to you in your profile. I did do the file thing with BOSS and other things. I don't think that I'm doing anything different than what you instructed in your post. You need a small number of posts before you can post pics or attach files. You'll be able to soon, as I think it's only like 5 posts or something. What mod manager are you using? Did you make sure you downloaded and installed all the required stuff? Did you run LOOT or BOSS before running the patcher?
gvman3670 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Kuupe, run LOOT to order up your mods then be sure that the patcher .esp is lower in the plugins list than the armors you want patched. Then run the patcher.
en_hawk Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Kuupe, run LOOT to order up your mods then be sure that the patcher .esp is lower in the plugins list than the armors you want patched. Then run the patcher.BOSS is perfectly adequate, and in fact, preferred.
Kuupe Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Kuupe, run LOOT to order up your mods then be sure that the patcher .esp is lower in the plugins list than the armors you want patched. Then run the patcher. I did download all the files. I actually have the file that it is saying I don't have. I'm using skyrims own mod manager, but have used it to move the file to different places. Don't have any armor mods. If you think that the mod manager could help then please provide your choice of mod manager.
gvman3670 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I assume you're using Nexus Mod Manager then? There are a couple better alternatives, but they both require a bit more work to operate that comes with a learning curve. I personally find Mod Organizer to the best fit for me and I believe it would be best for most users honestly. The downside? Fresh install if you want to change over. So if the extra learning and reinstallation aren't what you want to do then stick with NMM for now. I'm not really sure how best to install SK into Skyrim using NMM, though. It shouldn't be too hard since SK doesn't overwrite that much.
Kuupe Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Sorry for the spam, want to post these images. http://i.imgur.com/tVRUeRZ.png http://i.imgur.com/ScmX36H.jpg
Kuupe Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 I assume you're using Nexus Mod Manager then? There are a couple better alternatives, but they both require a bit more work to operate that comes with a learning curve. I personally find Mod Organizer to the best fit for me and I believe it would be best for most users honestly. The downside? Fresh install if you want to change over. So if the extra learning and reinstallation aren't what you want to do then stick with NMM for now. I'm not really sure how best to install SK into Skyrim using NMM, though. It shouldn't be too hard since SK doesn't overwrite that much. No, im a total dumbass and manually downloaded them and am changing the load order with BOSS and steams own mod manager. I did do the manual download correctly though, because I got it working when I disabled the mods that were "missing" the files.
gvman3670 Posted November 13, 2014 Posted November 13, 2014 Kuupe, run LOOT to order up your mods then be sure that the patcher .esp is lower in the plugins list than the armors you want patched. Then run the patcher.BOSS is perfectly adequate, and in fact, preferred. Why preferred? LOOT does exactly what it should do (as long as you move the patcher to the bottom). That might only be because I'm still using the original LOOT and haven't updated it. BOSS is nearly unusable for anything else these days (too many mods not on the user list) and is basically obsolete since LOOT can be tweaked for SK just like you had to with BOSS, but it's simpler to do. And MO allows you to manually give the patcher the lowest position in the LO, too. I honestly found it so much easier to install and get working this time with MO and LOOT than I did the first time I did it using manual/NMM installs and BOSS (and the userlist edits). It took not even half the time to have up and running.
en_hawk Posted November 13, 2014 Author Posted November 13, 2014 Try installing wrye and use that to check your load order for delinquent/missing masters. Skyrim's built in launcher is an ABSOLUTE no-no. As for installing with NMM/MO, SK has an installer package now, which automates the process.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now